Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80451 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
The Newly Wed! Who Moved?

Basic scripture: James 4:1-10

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with the God of all mercies! I am reminded of a story told by a pastor about a newlywed couple. When they rode in the car, the wife will sit close to her husband that it looked like there was a two-headed driver in the seat. Then 25 years later, when they went out in the car, the wife sat away over at the other side. One day she looked at the husband and said: remember the day we use to sit close to each other and we looked like a two-headed driver? The husband laughed over it and quietly said: Well honey I was not the one who moved.
That is how it is with you and God. If you are feeling He is far away from you for a season, always remember that He is not the one who has moved. The word says in James 4: 8 Draw close to God and He will draw nigh to you. God does not move! He says I will never leave you nor forsake you. God’s address has been the same since He made Adam and Eve! Psalm 46: 1b says that He is a very present help in trouble! That means even in difficult circumstances, when it looks like darkness has hidden his face, God is nearer than your own human spirit.
If  God forsakes you, He ceases to be God, because He has broken His word. In this year 2018, be encouraged, even when it seems like your prayers are not being answered or when delay is evidently around your life. Sin, lack of reading the word, postponing your prayer times, wrong friends/relationship, etc, can make you far from God. 

Note this, "if our circumstances find us in God, we will find God in all our circumstances." In crises, double your bible study rate and look for a prayer partner! God is an ever present help in life’s battles! Peace! This is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led...
1. Pray about today’s message as it has touched you.
2. Pray against any plan of the gate of hell to draw you far from God. Receive His presence in the warfront now! Loose your story of decoration!
3. In this new year 2018, I command every evil gang up or evil construction against me now in Jesus name!( Pray it very well).
4. Pray about today seriously as led. See page 7-9 prayers.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2018
TOPIC – ITALY: I SHALL NOT MISS MY FINALS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
REVELATION 21: 1-8

This is the year of the FIFA World Cup holding in Russia! But the biggest news about the world cup was
that Italy failed to qualify, thus becoming the only former World Cup champion to miss the 2018 World
Cup. Italy had qualified for 18 of the previous 2018 World Cups, missing the one of 1958.
To many people, the world cup without Italy was unthinkable! But a disappointing performance by the Italians,
devoid of inspiration, creativity or organization ended with their exit from the World Cup at the play-off
stages. Everything about that Sweden-Italian was just so terribly un-Italian.
But in life, family and
ministry, one man’s hell is another man’s heaven! So as the Italian was weeping, the Swedish players
were running in all directions in celebration! So Italy will not be in Russia for 2018 World Cup and what
the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that, just as it happened to Italy, you must work out your own
salvation with fear and trembling DAILY! That you are on fire for God, today does not mean that you will
make heaven at last! Moses missed the Promised Land! Don’t forget that even Judas the sick and cast
out devils before he lost it all to greed! Today’s champion can become tomorrow’s weeping/laughing
stock! Gehazi missed it and did not make it to the finals! Ahithophel missed it and his final trophy was
given to another! Oh, watch and pray, because the first can become the last and the last can become
the first! Battles are inevitable but hear Ernest Agyemang Yeboah : When God keeps silence, be watchful
with diligence ; that is the moment when the world whispers the most alluring suggestions.
Yes! Satan wants you to go to hell with him! He will lure you and cause you to lower your guard! He knows his time
is short but he does not want you to make it to the finals at the foursquare city (heaven)! He wants to
make a mockery of you in hell!
He knows how hot your prayers are hitting him now but he wants you to
miss the final trophy and AWARD CEREMONY before the great WHITE THRONE! Italy is missing the
Russia finals, but Satan wants you to miss the NEW JERUSALEM FINALS! Oh! In this year 2018, watch and pray! Live holy and refuse to quit! Wishing you and all yours heaven at last! Amen!
In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE'S PARACHUTE. Give a soul/family a copy this week!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Because He lives...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. O Lord, shake away from my life and ministry WHATEVER or WHOMEVER will cause me to miss THE FINALS at the heavenly New Jerusalem city (Pray it seriously).
3. Pray for the salvation of souls today! I decree that the following souls will not go to hell (Mention their names).
4. Satan, you are a liar! I will not miss my Promised Land! I shall not miss heaven! My name shall not be wiped away from the Lamb's Book of Life in Jesus name!
5. Pray about today as led now. See pages 7-9 prayers!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2018
TOPIC: AUSTRALIA: NO DUAL CITIZENSHIP! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EPHESIANS 2: 15-22
In late 2017, the world was shaken when Australian Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, lost his parliamentary, majority after another MP was forced to resign amid a political crisis over DUAL CITIZENSHIP! John Alexander, a former tennis star, said he would step aside as he could "no longer... maintain the belief" that he only held Australian citizenship. AUSTRALIA'S CONSTITUTION DEMANDS THAT POLITICIANS ARE NOT DUAL CITIZENS! The rule has so far unseated the Deputy Prime Minister and five others MPs. Deputy Prime Minister Bamaby Joyce, whose father was born in New Zealand, and the other politicians were found to have breached election rules on citizenship by Australia's highest court in October last year. As the news filtered around the world like the starved occupants in the book "ANIMAL FARM," the writing grace in me was aroused! And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is that in this year 2018, you must realize that you currently maintain DUAL CITIZENSHIP, but unlike Australia, this will not send you to jail! A DUAL CITIZEN is a person who carries the passports of two countries! In most cases, he/she is born in one and acquires the second by naturalisation or by marriage, etc. Indeed, every child of God belongs to two worlds: your current, physical world/nation and the citizenship of Heaven. You exist under two governments: the government of this world and the government of Jehovah God. Australia may deny you DUAL CITIZENSHIP but your God has conferred on you DUAL CITIZENSHIP and it is your secret to victory on this earth because you operate by two rules under two governments! When the physical battles and heat of life are harsh on you, you must switch daily to the higher government to take over! That is why to the believer, victory is not by power nor by might but by the Holy Ghost, the stamp in you of the higher authority! Today's scripture Vs. 19 says: "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God." Oh! YOUR LIFE IS AN EMBASSY AND YOU ARE AN AMBASSADOR OF THE HIGHEST GOVERNMENT/AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH! Don't allow your life to bring disgrace to your President/Commander-in-Chief-Jehovah God this year in all you do or say. let people see you and say indeed, your life is an EMBASSY of God! Pray now as we continue tomorrow!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Tis so sweet...
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Satan, I am carrying two passports! I have DUAL CITIZENSHIP! I have a higher authority over you! No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper this year!
3. Holy Ghost, I am a DUAL CITIZEN! Change rules daily for my sake on this earth in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. My last bus-stop will never be shame or defeat because I am an ambassador of the highest government on planet earth and planet heaven!
4. Terrorize the devil today! Pray in Tongues seriously now!
5. Pray about today and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2018
ODM February 28 2018 Australia: No Dual Citizenship! -2

Basic scripture: Mathew 6: 5-15
Welcome to today’s divine encounter with He that swears BY HIMSELF (Deut 32: 40; Heb 6: 16)! DUAL
CITIZENSHIP implication also means that your life, family and ministry are guided by two rules every day. That is why most countries like Australia forbid their leaders from it. Today's scripture Vs. 10 in the "PATER NOSTER" (The Lord’s Prayer), said: Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, as it is in heaven. So there
is THE KINGDOM and THE EARTH! God wants you to show case His kingdom daily on this earth by your
life and victories. Yes, you will be attacked by via various tribulations, but the Lord will deliver you from
them all. That means you operate under two worlds and you must not allow the rules and the systems
of this world to conquer your soul or baptize you with depression/defeat. You are in this world but you
are not of the world. You carry a higher authority inside of you than any authority on this earth because
you are an EMBASSY of Jehovah God! Yes! You have a higher authority over sickness, disease, poverty,
confusion, sin, immorality, stagnation, marine powers, disappointment, satanic delays, marital
frustration, etc.
Oh! What a privilege to become to these two worlds! That is why I hereby address you
as earthly AMBASSADORS are addressed: YOUR EXCELLENCY… (Put your name). Don’t live like somebody
carrying just one passport; it is an insult to your God! That is why the rules and laws of this earth alone
cannot hold you captive. HEAVEN WILL CHANGE YOUR EARTHLY RULES/PROTOCOL FOR YOUR SAKE THIS
YEAR because you are HIIS EMBASSY! Congratulations Your Excellency! This is your year! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: My hope is built…

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Satan, I am carrying two passports! I have DUAL CITIZENSHIP! I have a higher authority over you!
No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper!
3. Holy Ghost, I am a DUAL CITIZEN! I am an AMBASSADOR of heaven! Change every evil rules for
my sake on this earth in Jesus name.
4. My last bus-stop will never be shame or defeat because I am an ambassador of the government
of heaven.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issues affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2018
TOPIC: THE STRONGEST OF ALL WEAPONS: TIME & PATIENCE
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JAMES 1: 1-8
Never forget that America was named after Amerigo Vespucci, who alongside Christopher Columbus (both Italian sailors), had on October 12 1692, arrived at the present site of the U. S. A.
The two sailors had mistakenly thought they were in India, but decided to stay behind because of the large expanse of land there. In 1692, they never knew that the land just discovered would be the world’s number one nation. Indeed, it is not wisdom to despise your small beginnings! They never knew that, that land would assume the position of the Chief police of the world today.
The United States today is the beautiful bride married to all sovereign nations of the world, that cherish their sovereignty and peaceful existence, especially now that Donald J. Trump is president otherwise economic, political or physical war will be at your doorstep! But when unexpectedly in September 11th 2001, the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon's "bloody" nose hit the dust by terrorist activity of evil plots, we all erupted in righteous anger, holding forth patience and forgiveness at that time, but crying out for immediate action, revenge, blood and rage. One lesson always forgotten from that terrorist attack WHICH WAS PLANNED FROM AFGHANISTAN, was that America was the largest source of humanitarian aid to Afghanistan, before the 2001 September 11 attack! Shocked? But the Holy Ghost wants you to learn a lifetime lesson today: AMONG THOSE YOU HELP OR LOVE THE MOST, THERE WILL ALWAYS ARISE BETRAYALS AND HURTS; SO YOU MUST TRUST NO MAN BUT WATCH AND PRAY! When you go through pain, betrayals, hurt, etc, from those you have helped or those you love or even from other people, never forget that " the trying of our faith worketh patience" (today's Basic Scripture, Verse 3). RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO REVENGE! Hear Count Leo Tolstoy (1829-1910): "THE STRONGEST OF ALL WARRIORS IS NOT REVENGE, BUT TIME AND PATIENCE!" Be reminded again that the attack on Pearl Harbour on December 7th 1941, by Japan on the US Navy and the USA subsequent REVENGE ACTION, was what led to the 2nd World War! Revenge is sweet music to the flesh, but the dance steps are deadly! In 2018, many may hurt you! Refuse to revenge! Use today's devotional to forgive someone! Let Go and let God! Pray now!
Still give out ODM copies as gifts! ODM is the beat birthday, wedding or anniversary gift!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Because He lives...
1. Let every rebellion and anger in my heart give way and free me today in Jesus name.
2. I refuse to be a victim of bitterness and in forgiveness this year in Jesus name. Pray for those that have hurt you in the past (I forgive the following now - Mention names).
In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE'S PARACHUTE. Give a soul/family a copy this week!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2018
CHAMPIONS REFUSE TO BE DESPISED!

Basic scripture: 1 Samuel 17: 16- 36

It is the weapon/talent already in your hands that will deliver you or destroy you on the day of battle! The question is how you use it. Did you discover and develop it or you were busy wishing that another person’s talent/weapon was your own?
Champions (like David) rather stick to their old fashioned “ugly things”. Tell God that you will never look for or want to be like others this year! I prophesy: Others will look for you and desire to be like you in Jesus name! Did King Saul not begin to envy David at last? Men/women you want to be like today, will one day begin to want to be like you, Provided you refuse to pity yourself and get to work to admire, value and use the “little sling” in your hands daily – your little gifts and talents! 
God will prosper them and they will shine! You will reign as a king in life and ministry in this year 2018! Give yourself time! Don’t condemn or despise yourself! STOP EYEING OTHERS AND THEIR MINISTRIES OR BUSINESSES! God is still polishing you! Allow him! Work, pray and believe God. Refuse to believe that you are inferior to anybody! Refuse to agree to what your five senses are telling you.
You are a champion in the making. Reject any other idea. Stay with your bible daily, stay clean and pure! Cut off any relationship that does not increase you! Don’t be angry with those who are despising you now! One day, they will announce you with their mouth! Was David not despised twice? (Verse 28 and 33), and yet he was lifted by God. Listen, your greatness will not be man-made!
No man will ever boast that they made you great/greater! No man will cause you to rise or fall! Your secret is with God! Trying to be like another person is idolatry! Have faith in God and He will use you as a raw material and turn you to a champion and a celebrity in life and ministry. The same God of David is still the same.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song 2: My hope is built…
1. God of David, cause any backbone of demonic strongman behind my inferiority to be broken today in Jesus name! I refuse to despise myself! 
2. David was despised Lord, in this year 2018, confound them that despise me (Pray it seriously).
3. I shall not copy or imitate another person again in Jesus name. What it takes to rule this world is in me!
4. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:45am On Mar 03, 2018
TOPIC: THE WRONG FULL TIME JOB: DISCOVER YOURSELF
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 17: 34- 54

Our emphasis is verse 29 and Verse 50 of today’s scripture. Everybody is special or unique in one major way or the other. God has made everyone (including you) special and different from others with different talents and attributes. The onus now resets on you to find out what those talents are and make the very best of them this year. You can’t abandon the talents in you and desire to build on somebody else’s which you were not endowed with, just because you see that person thriving or succeeding. Today’s devotional write-up applies to ministers, businessmen, workers, housewives or students. The person you want to imitate is succeeding because he/she has recognized what he/she is blessed with, explored it, polished it and made a success of it. Meanwhile, you are neglecting the loads of gifts and attributes which heaven has stored in you which somebody somewhere is dying and praying daily to have just half of, while you are struggling to be like somebody else or have their talents which may not be up to a quarter of what you have or are! In this early apart of 2018, set a time part and recognize your talent! You can't wake up and sleep daily this year with the "full time job" of copying your friend, another person or ministry! Don't regret who you are or what you have! Your children are the best! Your husband/wife is the best despite his/her faults! There is no ministry like yours in town; it is a matter of time! Your business can be the best! This is your day and year of discovery! David refused to imitate or copy King Saul by wearing his armour. He said in Vs. 39 of today's Scripture: "I cannot ho with these, for I have not proved them." And David took them (Saul's armour) off." Wow! He refused to copy SAUL FULL TIME! He discovered his talent of shooting with the sling, he polished it and through the non-glamorous sling (his own talent), he rose to greatness! There is something in you that will make you the greatest in town! Work harder this year and master your little gift! Your being alive is God's gift to you and what you make of yourself, is your gift to God. Refuse to copy anyone this year because, this is your year! Copying others is the wrong full time job! Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: This so sweet to trust...
1. I shall not copy or imitate another person again in Jesus name. What it takes to rule this world is in me!
2. I shall not underrate (look down on) anything in or around my life, family and ministry from today.
3. I am the best gift to this world; Holy Ghost, reveal my best! I drop the FULL TIME job of envying others.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2018
TOPIC- The G and C twin of 2018!

ODM Basic Scripture Reading

1Timothy 6: 1- 11, Hebrews 13: 5
In this year 2018, you need both Gods-confidence and self to win! Vs. 6 of our 1st Basic scripture says: Godliness with contentment is great gain”. Did you get that? GODLINESS (G) AND CONTENTMENT (C ) must go together this year! They are TWIN! I call them: the G and C UNBEATABLE TWIN! That means that Godliness is not enough to win in the battles of life! Contentment is a vital key also! If you are very GODLY but be contented, depression/self-pity will kill you! Let God use today’s devotional to plant the ability to be contented with where you are today, without losing your vision for tomorrow! Stop regretting your life today! God knows why he created you an African, a European or an American, etc, and why you came to this world through you your family and not another family! Many people are changing their names to sound more like foreign names. They are changing (bleaching) their skin color and also their accent, etc.
God knows why you are short or tall, slim or fat or even an albino. He knows why your nose is very big or flat and you have a big head or a gap tooth and why your hair is short, long, brown or black.
Oh! Admire yourself! What is yours is yours! Be contented with whatever it is you are blessed with. Why become fake, a mere shadow of you person? Do you intend to pass through this world walking on another person’s footprints? What is wrong with laying yours for someone else to follow after you are gone? God has always asked you through this devotional: “Do you want to exit this world without a major achievement attached to your name?” Hear me: if you want to keep doing it the way others have being doing it, then the only achievement you would have made will be to be a glorified or successful counterfeit of the original and if you ask me, truth is, fake are unnatural and ugly! That is not your portion! So you want to become the replica of a famous actress or even the family next door? Ok, ask yourself, what makes that person more special than you? The person you are admiring today can begin to start admiring you in return and probably want to copy one or two of your original attributes tomorrow! Remember the G and C TWIN and never forget: you have just one life to live! So chill out, hit the hills and enjoy who you really are this year! This is your year!
PRAYER POINTS:
Take song 1: Draw me nearer…
I shall not copy or imitate another person this year in Jesus name. What it takes to rule the world is in me!
Pray about today now! Pray in tongues now! Pray page 7 prayers!
Use the new page called: FAITH BOOSTERS daily. See page 34!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Mar 05, 2018
Topic: They Spied For Three Years! [Our Daily Manna ODM Monday, March 5th, 2018]

Basic scripture: Micah 7:2- 10

In 1972 during the summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, there was an attack by terrorist on the Israeli Olympic team. Sadly, eleven Israeli Olympic team members were taken hostage and eventually killed along with a German police officer, by the Palestinian terrorist group called BLACK SEPTEMBER. One of the terrorist was named AFIF (he was the son of a Jewish mother and a Christian father) and another one was called NAZZAL.

Those spying on you to hurt you will RUN MAD and confess! Don’t forget too that the hijackers who took over the plane which they transformed into bombs in September 11th 2001 attack of the US World trade center, were pilots trained mostly in the United States! Also terrorist who operated in Persia as far back as the 13th century used the same method. What a world of evil and deceit! May you not train your enemies to your own destruction! May they not use your secret against you!

Today’s scripture (Vs. 6b) declares that, “a man’s enemies are men of his own household…” Stand on God’s word and refuse to be a victim of unfriendly friends. This year let the spirit of truth reveal every secret deceit of evil friends, neighbors, family members or business partners concerning your life. Never forget that your enemy’s friend is your enemy and the fact that you set up a fire does not mean that the fire cannot burn. Watch! Pray!

Prayer Points: Take song 4: Tis so sweet…

1. I decree: Anything that can give Satan a foothold in my life is uprooted today in Jesus name.
2. Lord, in this year 2018, reveals any unfriendly secret or secret enemy (Pray this point seriously throughout today). Read ODM Prayer Points March 2018
3. I reclaim any territory in my life handed over to Satan in Jesus name. Pray about today now! See page 7 prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2018
Topic: The Billionaire Who Sold His Fortune For $800! [Our Daily Manna ODM Tuesday, March 6th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: 1 Corinthians 9: 21-27

You get the name –Ronald Gerald Wayne (a.k.a. Ron Wayne)? This is the co-founder of Apple that many of us don’t know about. On April 2nd 1976, two months after I, Dr Chris, got Born Again (I got born again Feb 3rd 1976 at about 9pm), Wayne incorporated Apple together with Steve job and Steve Wozniak. Just 12 days after, Ron Wayne didn’t see a future for the company so he sold his 10% shares in Apple for $800. Unfortunately for him, Apple thrived and today, 42 years later, had he stayed, his 10% would have been worth about $75B!

Today, at nearly 85 years old, Wayne lives on his social security Cheques while his friends left fortunes for their grandkids. In the apple story, Ron Wayne is the man who won the lottery but lost the ticket. But this could be ME or YOU. We lose out on opportunities all the time! Sometimes, life beats us so hard that the only reasonable thing to do is to QUITE an amazing opportunity such that you don’t even see the 42-year future like in his case.

Today’s scripture Vs 24 is a tonic: “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.” RUN THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN means “DON’T QUITE UNDER ANY REAOSN.” In this new Year 2018, don’t give up because of current battles, delays, disappointments or when your sky looks cloudy and the future looks break! Always remember why you started, and determine to finish WHATEVER YOU START! Don’t give up! Hear Charlie Jones: “things don’t go wrong and break your heart so u can become bitter and give up.

The happen to break you down and bring you up so you can be all that you were intended to be,” Consider your life as a book! Don’t give up because of one chapter in your life’s book! God is writing your story with many great chapters ahead! Keep going! Be stubborn to quitting! Hold on and Hold out! This is your year! Amen!

SOW THIS BOOKLET OF OUR DAILY MANNA AS A SEED IN SOMEONE’S LIFE .YOU WILL REAP NEW HELPERS, BETTER HEALTH AND MERCY!

Prayer Points: Take your best worship song to God.
2. Satan, you are a liar! I am not a quitter! I shall not miss my destiny due to hurry.
3. Lord I refuse to be humiliated; every satanic pit catch fire in Jesus name.
4. Use the Gems for success page (page 72) to motivate your soul daily.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issues affecting your peace
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2018
Topic: Champions do not pre-judge [Our Daily Manna ODM Wednesday, March 7th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Job 22:1-10

Eliphaz, one of Job’s friends, sharply criticized Job in his affliction because he thought Job’s trouble was the result of his own wickedness (Vs. 5 of today’s Basic scripture) but he was wrong and many times, we are also concerning other people or even ourselves.

We blame ourselves when we go through trials and adversities. While honest and sincere self- examination is vital in any crises, you must not run yourself or others down. Jesus said that in this world, we will pass through- tribulations (John 16:33). It does not matter your spiritual status is! In fact sometimes, the higher you go, the higher you tribulations become. So why condemn yourself? The good news is that through every battle you will ever fight, you will come out better, winning and triumphant (2Cor: 2: 4).

That means10 battles will produce 10 testimonies and 10 victories. 100 trials will produce 100 victories! This is your portion and birthright as you go out today and daily in this New Year! Oh! Never been seen condemning yourself! Never be seen depressed! Never be seen regretting your salvation! You will win today and always, if you don’t curse God. The title, “Champions” is for those that have that have fought and won life’s battles! Don’t you know you are one? Let today’s devotional bring a new fire of grace into you and shame to the gate of hell. Your life is regularly being a big problem to principalities. Your life will harass hell. Stop complaining! They are doing all they can to get you to quit.

It is not you that will. It is not you that will quit. Your enemies and their father the devil that will regret you ever passed through this planet and they are the ones that will quit. So keep keeping on! Most of your troubles in life, family, ministry, school, business, etc, are because you live in an imperfect world where there is a devil and God also uses your adversities (problems) to prepare you to help others! Yes! Problems can create you in a caring heart for others! If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail! Paul said that God comforted him in his trials so that he could comfort others. Something wonderful, beautiful and exciting is coming out of your present, temporary trials. Never forget that champions don’t complain or pre-judge and problems are the breakfast of champions! Feed on them to grow! This is your year! Hold on! Hold out!

Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS CONFERENCEOF 2018 MARCH 23rd -25th is 6pm. 24th are three sessions from 8am. 25th is Impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU ORIOKE Lagos!

Prayer Points: Take song 3: Because He lives…

1. O Lord, by your fire and your word, purge any fear, self-condemnation or guilt from me in Jesus name.
2. Every decree of the Queen of coast concerning my life, ministry, career or progress; SCATTER NOW!
3. God is working on me. I shall not judge myself or others again in Jesus name. This is my year! Pray about today.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Topic: Einstein’s And Daniel’s Secrets! [Our Daily Manna ODM Thursday, March 8th, 2018]

Basic Daniel 1:8-20

It was the great Phyllis Bottome who noted: “There are two ways of meeting difficulties: You alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to meet them.” To ALTER YOURSELF means to become more courageous in facing that difficulty! For example, Albert Einstein is often regarded as one of the most intelligent people who had ever lived. Except that he never really thought of himself that way. He saw himself as being determined instead, working until he found a solution that made sense to a question that was bothering him. He did not give up!

So his secret was in NEVER GIVING UP; NOT JUSTHIS INTELLINGENCE! Truth is that from time to time, as long as we are in the flesh, we all make mistakes and sometimes fail! Some failures are small, like dropping a bag of sugar while baking cookies. Other failures are large, like investing $1 million into a business and losing it all. It is courage that helps you dust yourself off as you work to get back on your feet again. Without courage, it tends to feel better to just sit on the pile of sugar and wonder in depression!

Note that 95% of Daniel’s Babylonian population were pagans, yet he distinguished himself. His secret was BOLDNESS and COURAGE! He asked his captors for another food timetable. Wonderful! That was courage! How can a prisoner (Daniel was a captive) change his menu timetable? Courage will enable you to make fresh demands from your boss, friends or foes this year! Courage will enable you to call your board of deacons and deaconess to order as a pastor. Courage will help you to break any sinful and unfruitful relationship this yaer!

Courage will make you take big decisions of faith where others failed. Courage will distinguish you from the crowd in your career, business line, office or family in 2018. Oh! Dare to be a Daniel! Dare to stand alone if need be! It is so easy to stand with the crowd, but it takes courage to stand alone. That is what champions do. With courage, it is difficult to say what is possible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today, and the reality of tomorrow!

I decree: You shall break forth to the North, South, East and West in Jesus name! Just to be courageous! Hold on and hold out!

NOW OPENED! NOW MEETING: LEKKI PRAYER MOUNTAIN NOW MEETS AT PERMANENT SITE, JUST BESIDE OANDO FILLING STATION! Call +234-807-314-6863 FOR DETAILS!

Prayer Points: Take Song 2: My hope is built………

1. I dismantle the alter of fear built against my progress this year in Jesus name. I uproot discouragement!

2. I paralyze every evil network set against my life in Jesus name. Pray about today generally as led.

I Am So Sorry For The Late Post.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On Mar 09, 2018
TOPIC: TOMORROW IS TOMORROW!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 6:25-34
I am doing an instant poem for today’s devotion. Here it goes

Why do you worry about the year that
Your feet have not yet trod?
Live instead with trust, not fear,
Knowing that because he (Jehovah) Lives,
You and your family can face tomorrow.
Edward Everett Hale (1822-1909), former U.S president senate chaplain, once said, “Never attempt to bear more than one kind of trouble at once, some people bear three kinds: all they have had, all they have now and all they expect to have.”
Jesus said, “Take no thought for tomorrow for tomorrow shall take thought for the things of itself” (Vs. 34) why are you so depressed and sad about you and your family are going through or will go through this year? You can go to bed depressed after praying tonight and wake up with a miracle tomorrow. For with God, all things are possible! Speak to your mind to let go of tomorrow, and you will find a lot of empty yesterdays.”
May your days not be empty! Stop looking into vague future! Sophocles Antigone noted:” Tomorrow is tomorrow! Future cares have future cures, and we must mind today.” No amount of regretting can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future! Live and enjoy today no matter what the devil is screaming around you. Sometimes God appear slow but trust him.
If you knew all the good things heaven has planned that were going to happen tomorrow, you will be excited about today. Reject worry and fear ! Achievers, champions and winners live in the new, knowing that we lose the joy of living in the present when we worry about the future! The Lord is saying to you today: Resist worry! Tomorrow is tomorrow! TRUST GOD! You will NEVER end up in shame! Amen! 
PRAYER POINTS: Take song of worship as led.
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I refuse to die today, thinking of tomorrow.
3. Holy Ghost, fill every void in my life!
4. Pray the 402 prayers as led today. See the morning, afternoon and evening prayers. See page 7.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Topic: She Cried, “No, I Can’t Marry A Pastor!” [Our Daily Manna ODM Saturday, March 10th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: 1 Kings 17:7- 16

I got the mail/story from a sister and it is greatly appreciated! I have re-written it but it is about the story of a pastor’s daughter and her outburst:

“Yesterday was Sunday. I was in church and everyone looked glorious. And the service was just heavenly; the pastor was delivering the message with so much passion. His words were hitting me strongly where I sat. Suddenly, I felt pressed to use the toilet. I immediately dashed into the toilet to empty my bowels. But just as I was about to dress up and return back to the auditorium, I started hearing sobs.

I could hear somebody crying quietly. I followed the sound and guess who I me- my pastor’s beautiful 6 year old daughter crying and her eldest sister, 9 years , trying to calm her down. I tried to find out what was wrong even though it took a long time before they voiced out. They were hungry! She said “Aunty when I grow up, I will never marry a pastor; so that I will never be hungry, but my friend’s daddy is not a pastor and they never go hungry. Even mummy is hungry, we didn’t eat yesterday.”

I couldn’t tell how tears flowed down my face, and God’s word hit me like an arrow in my heart (1 cor.9:11) – “We have sown spiritual seeds among you, is it too much if we reap material gifts from you?” The KJV put it this way “If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we reap carnal things?” Pathetic! One of the hidden things of unlocking God’s favour is sowing into the life of any man or woman He has called.

Sometimes, it is not because they are poor or in rags but BECAUSE YOU NEED THE GRACE THAT IS UPON THEM! Don’t give to a pastor out of pity, give out of duty and love! I, Dr. Chris, wouldn’t have been bold enough to ask a widow to give me her last meal but Elijah did as he was directed (today’s scripture vs. 13). Encourage and sow into the life of a pastor or minister this week! Stop seeing only your pastors’/ministers’ weaknesses!

Remember that Moses missed the Promised Land because the people never encouraged him: they complained bitterly against him! Do you know that many ministers are trying to give up secretly? Also show a pastor/minister page 88 of this booklet for their encouragement: MINISTRY SECRET! It will be reviewed in every edition! I hereby declare this week as “ministers” encouragement week! Encourage someone/their family members that have blessed you spiritually! They are human and they need encouragement! Peace!

Prayer Points: Take song 4: Tis so sweet…

2. Repent from being stingy towards ministers! Repent from secret anger against any pastor.
3. Pray for pastors today worldwide by names. Decree that they will not miss heaven.
4. Do something physical, encourage a pastor/their families today.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Godssword1(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Grace and Peace to you. Today we're addressing how to overcome seduction, seeing it's one of the traps that has been set on the path of every true Christian, especially the young, single and devoted ones. I believe experience is a good teacher, so I am writing this basically from my experience. This isn't me preaching about myself or trying to look perfect in the eyes of the world. I believe there's need for every Christian to be as transparent as possible and have less of a 'secret life'. With that being said, I hope you're ready... now let's roll.

WHAT IS SEDUCTION?

Seduction from a Christian's point of view is a deliberate attempt to entice someone or enter into a relationship with them with the goal of corrupting and leading one astray from service to God and or relationship with God through sexual activities.

Mark the word "deliberate" because that's always the case.

WHO CAN GET SEDUCED?

Almost everyone (both Christians and non-Christians); cute people and...uhmm(no one is ugly anyway), presidents, Church leaders, business men and women, students, and the list goes on. Once or more in our lifetime, it's likely that someone will show up and attempt seducing us. Be it in the church, in the office, at school or just anywhere, seduction is bound to be attempted on us. And most times that happens unexpectedly.
When someone is bent on seducing us, they don't care about our looks, they just want to accomplish their mission. The enemy came to steal, to kill and destroy (John 10:10), not to look at whether you look cute or not. What he's after is making sure he does what he intends to do.

Some people carry this 'I am not handsome or beautiful enough' mindset, that's actually low self-esteem. They assume that with the way they are no one will get attracted to them, not to the extent of trying to seduce them. But that's not true, it only makes them vulnerable and susceptible to seduction attacks. Such are often caught off-guard, gullible. They tend to wake up late to the reality that someone is actually there trying to seduce them when it happens. READ MORE @ https://www.purityposts.com
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2018
Topic: It Is In Your Hands [Our Daily Manna ODM Sunday, March 11th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Numbers 23: 13-25, 3 John 2

This world is mixed with bags of sods, odds, apples and oranges. You choose which and what you become! Some people saw tomorrow from yesterday and worked hard to change the future for the good of humanity. Yet, others labour to destroy the tough stones and structure erected by those edifying humanity. In 1903, two-self taught engineers, Wilbur and Orville Wright, came from the deep in the bowels of United States to chase the future.

They designed the first ever mechanical instrument called the aero plane. At 14, Albert Einstein born on March 14, 1879, in Illn, Germany, was a mere boy. At 26, he was advised by his teacher to withdraw from school because he was a disaster in mathematics. He refused to give up! He refused to allow people or circumstances to decide his life. The same “drop out” was the same man who changed the mankind’s perception of space and time. His theory of relativity has made space travel, bomb making, electronic technology, computer and Quantum physics, very possible: Your life and what you will become is in your hands.

You will write your own history. Winston Churchill noted: “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Believe in yourself and your God! If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life! Be like the eagle! The eagle has no fear of adversity! We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror! Will you allow the 14 letter word “discouragement” or the 10 letter word “depression” hinder your greatness in life and ministry?

Will you allow pain, people, sin and stress to steal your glory? God’s promise to you is clear: “I wish above all things that you mayest prosper…”-(3 John 2). The choice is yours! Fight distraction daily BECAUSE THE SHOUT OF A KING IS IN YOU (Num. 23:21). The Wright brothers made it! Einstein was a star! What will be said about your family name? Set a time apart to fast and pray for three days on this matter. You will never go down because this is your year! Amen!

SOW THIS BOOKLET OF YOUR DAILY MANNA AS A SEED IN SOMEONE’S LIFE. YOU WILL REAP NEW HELPERS, BETTER HEALTH AND MERCY!

Prayer Points: Take any song of worship as led.

Declare aloud: “I decide to rise, prosper and shine for my generation. The talent and gift of God in my life and ministry shall be celebrated and not wasted. God will announce me this year for my decoration. This is my chance! This is my year! I shall not fail in Jesus name.”

Pray in the Holy Ghost as you are led today.

Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2018
Topic: Create The Atmosphere This Year! [Our Daily Manna ODM Monday, March 12th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: 2 Kings 3:11-24

God could not use Abraham till he left his people! God did not show Abraham the extent of his calling till Lot left him. Samson did not know the Holy Ghost had left him because DELILAH was an ATMOSPHERE BLOCKER! The Holy Ghost will bulldoze every ATMOSPHERE SUCKER this week or this year.

Every ANOINTING SUCKER will be exposed and dry up in Jesus name. For Samson not know that the Holy Ghost had left him was a serious matter. Remember that Elisha could not prophesy till a musician was brought to him (today’s scripture, vs. 15). In this New Year 2018, determine that you will create the atmosphere for God to move in your life, family and ministry. Determine that you will deal with every ANOINTING SUCKER in your life.

A family full of hatred/quarrels will not allow the Holy Ghost to move! A pastor or elders/workers in church or ministry seeking after church politics, power tussle, and fame or not being prayerful will drive out the Holy Ghost quickly! God is Almighty, but He only operates under certain conditions! The anointing is not magic! It can be boosted or boosted out! My prayer is that nothing will decrease the oil of God and your decoration this year! Run from things/people/places that can kill or reduce the anointing!

Do you know that sometimes when I minister, just a wrong key from the keyboardist has made the Lord to leave me on the altar? Yes! “My THREE FRIENDS” (The Trinity) returned only when only the atmosphere was right by the right key from the keyboardist. Wow! The power of the atmosphere! Let God also use your administrative skills to help create the right atmosphere for miracles that will depopulate hell wherever you are, especially in your local church!

Learn more at the upcoming ANNUAL BATTLE AXE INTERNATIONAL MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE from FRIDAY March 23rd –March 25th! Friday is 6pm. Saturday is 8am and has three sessions! Sunday is IMPORTATION service and departure! Learn ministry/power secret and how to create the atmosphere for growth and miracles! Send accommodation enquirers or requests for visas to orderodm.gmail.com. This is your year!

Prayer Points: Take song 1: Draw me nearer…

2. Satan, you are a liar! I reject every negative compliment that will block my heavens in Jesus name.
3. I repent from sin or every evil that will cause the Lord to walk out (mention them

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
DEALING WITH THE STONES THIS YEAR

Basic scripture: Mathew 17: 14- 21

Imagine this scenario: You just finished changing your car tyre and the car is on gear now, with the engine running, ready to move forward, but could not move. A mechanical problem? No, a large stone is still lodged in front of one of the wheels. Removing it is all that is necessary to get the car moving. In a similar way some people and families who studies the Bible and some that use this devotional, have obstacle that can hinder, delay or destroy their progress .Anxiety for example, can be an obstacle in life and ministry.
A man in Lagos loves the Bible messages he hears from church weekly, But has a habit of gambling. His addiction to gambling cost him a small fortune: three home, the respect of his family and his own dignity. I told him that until he removes that obstacle, he cannot experience the power and glory of God. Another lady said she had stop idolatry, immorality and divination but she however admitted that her biggest obstacle was smoking. You too, may have one or two obstacle standing on your pathway to progress and until you deal with them, your progress in general life and ministry, will be blocked or seriously destroyed. 
Hear Theodore Roosevelt, “The boy who is going to make a great man must t not wake up his mind merely to overcome a thousand obstacles, but to win in spite of a thousand repulses and defeats, ”Always remember that when Moses could not deal with the STONE in his life ( HANGER/BAD TEMPER) , He missed the promise Land! As you journey through the pathway of life this year, remember that your Redeemer lives. He will help you this year to deal with every satanic stone/obstacle.

Today’s scripture is against any obstacle this year! Verse 20 says: “if you have faith has a grain of a muster seed, ye shall say to this mountain (obstacle), “be removed ….” Another scripture talks about CUTTING OFF every stone! Matt5: 30 say:”and if Thy hand offend the, cut it off…” Do it now! Do it today!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
This day, this year, my family and I shall not be stagnated by any SATANIC/STONE mountain. I speak to you MOUNTAIN/obstacle: MOVE in Jesus name!
My head shall be lifted high above all physical, social, economic and spiritual obstacles this year. The Holy Ghost anointing is lifting me today in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Topic: Be His Battle Axe [Our Daily Manna ODM Wednesday, March 14th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Jeremiah 51:14-24

There was a young man called Edwin, whom the Lord called at the age of 21, to preach the gospel to his village people! Just like told Jeremiah (jer. 1:5), He promise to back him up! Like Joshua, he was encouraged to be courageous! Despite such wonderful promises, there were NO TANGIBLE RESULTS for the first few years except ONE convert who became his interpreter! He was DISAPPOINTED!

You must also remember the amazing story of the new retired Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke! He discovers his HEALING AND MIRACLES gift on the day a GUEST SPEAKER he invited to a crusade, failed to show up. He was disappointed! Reinhard had to preach an EMERGENCY SERMON, Half of wish was full of APOLOGIES and EXPLANATION S on why the big man he had invited had not showed up! But as he was speaking, the Holy Ghost showed up! And for the first time, great healings, signs and wonders took place in his ministry. That was how he became a great, worldwide evangelist.

Wow! I am led to prophesy now: ‘when men failed to show up this year, God will show up in a big way for you in Jesus name! Amen! Hear this: God can allow man/circumstances to disappoint you this year because he has higher appointment for you! Yes, He will not allow any man, woman or event to take your glory for your tomorrow because you are his battle Axe –Jer 51:20!

There is also a great lesson on PATINCE here: sometimes your EVIDENCE or DECORATION (results) takes time to show up! But never give up on your Father God! “The I call Him: omniscient calendar,” That is because his calendar is not and cannot be your calendar! He knows ALL THINGS and he declares the end from the beginning –Isaiah 46:9-10.

Back to our lead story: The villagers did everything to stop Edwin, but they could not! Then one day, the Lord by the Holy Spirit, instructed him to go to the forest near the village around 1.30am. That was the beginning of the breakthrough of his life because THERE, he was shown the occultic meetings/people contending with his ministry! Oh! As I write today’s devotional in this commercial airplane, you must pray on the delays/disappointments of your life! Whether the devils like it or not, you will arrive at your promise land by fire BECAUSE YOU ARE A BATTLE AXE in God’s hands!

Oh! Don’t miss the ANNUAL BATTLE AXE INTERNATIONAL MINISTERS’ TRAINING CONFERENCE 2018 FOR SECRETS OF MINISTRY AND POWER! Date: March 23rd -25th! Start planning to attend now! 6pm Friday! Saturday 8am, 12pm and 6pm (3 session)! 25th is Importation service, 8am!

Prayer Points: Take song 3: Because he lives……

1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Lord I AM YOUR BATTLE AXE! Turn every disappointment to my appointment. Use me to depopulate hell! Turn me into a sign and wonder!
Give out the next edition of ODM copy a day testimony!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Topic: He Is Preparing You! [Our Daily Manna ODM Thursday, March 15th, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Psalm 18:29-49

Max Aikten, a twentieth century Philosopher, wrote, that: “Nations have passed away and left no traces, and history gives the naked cause of it –one single simple reason in all cases: they fell because their peoples were not fit”. The focus of the Holy Spirit in today’s devotional is the last line of the power: “They fell because their peoples were not fit”. Being fit is God’s major plan for you! Know that WHAT COMES EASY WON’T LAST; WHAT LASTS WON’T COME EASY!

God does not give you the people you want. He gives you the people you need; to help, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were created to be! Wow! What a God! ALL THE THINGS THAT HURT YOU ACTUALLY TEACH YOU! God prepared David to kill Goliath through the battles he fought with lions and bears in the forest! Moses was prepared through many years of exile and humiliation. The analysis below will help:

First 40 years of Moses’ life – He thought he was somebody (Exodus 2:11-12) 2nd 40 years of Moses’ life – He discovered he was nobody (Exodus 2:13-22). 3rd and last 40 years of Moses’ life – He discovered what God could do with a nobody (Exodus 3-Exodus 4). Footballers train! Boxers train! Champions train God is also training you seriously for something special! Sometimes the training is rigorous and hard because the assignment is special! Oh, I nearly committed suicide before I discovered this devotional assignment!

Somebody using today’s devotional is also being prepared through mysterious tough times! The Lord says you are a star and your destiny will shine but He will not use unfit soldiers in battle, so He prepared you by various means: trials, daily personal and disciplined Bible study/ prayers, reading well informed books, etc. Psalm 18:32 says: “It is God that girdeth me with strength ……..” Vs. 34 says “He teacheth (prepares) my hands to war…..”

Refuse to complain! Preparation sometimes seems long and sometimes, you are unseen, unheard and not recognized. Sometimes, it could be the silent period when nothing dramatic is happening in your life and ministry. But refuse to quit! God is working! You will have stories of victory to tell, because behind every champion there is a story. Never forget: “They fell because their peoples were not fit.” You will not fail! You will be fit! This is your year! Amen!

Prayer Points: Take Song 5: When the roll………

1. I shall prepare myself. God shall prepare me. I refuse to be unfit for the battles of life. I am a champion.

2. I shall not quit. Ask for grace today (You could fast today). Fasting in a spiritual training tool.

3. Lord, break me, mould me and use me in 2018!

4. Pray about today SERIOUSLY now. See pages 7-9 daily prayers.

Get my new books: “Blasting Down You Wall of Jericho” and “My Womb Must Open by Fire” from any bookshop nationwide
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2018
Topic: Uproot Satanic Lies Tonight! [Our Daily Manna ODM Friday, March 16th, 2018]

There are three things the devil is expert at doing: lying, stealing and destroying. It is his nature to do these things. He cannot help it. He cannot stop.

Whenever it comes into place, he has one primary mission (DSD): Deceived, steal and destroy. Whenever he speaks, he speaks lies. He has no ability to speak the truth. Jesus told the Pharisees, “You are of your father the devil, and what he does, you will do… when he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own; he is a liar and the father of it “(Vs 44 of today’s scripture). Once you understand and accept this, it will be easier for you to deal with the plot of the devil against you.

Just as the devil used the Pharisees to speak lies unto the people of God in those days. He is using people and event to speak lies today. You need o identify those lies and put them where they belong: under your foot. You cannot build the life of Greatness on a Foundation of Lies and Deceit. You cannot Fulfill Your Destiny If you Keep Paying Attention to Lies from the Pit of Hell. Some of this lies may even be coming from your family members or from people who have known you for many years.

Listen: No matter how well someone thinks they know you and judge you, they don’t know you as much as God knows you! They won’t tell you the truth that God will tell you. Don’t give attention to the lies of the devil! Anything that is contrary to the plains and purpose of God for you is a lie! That delay is a lie! That rejection is a lie!

That DEPRESSION IS A LIE and you must arise TONIGHT (12am -1am) as you join millions of ODM users WORLDWIDE to tell that old evil: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH O F YOUR LIES! MY BEST DAYS ARE AHEAD AND I AM NOT QUITTING TRUSTING God!” T! Get ready for TONIGHT!

Prayer Points: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Pray generally as you are led using scripture.
2. I come against every deceiving voice that the devil has been using to mislead me up till now: be silenced in the name of the lord (Pray it now and TONIGHT 12AM – 1AM).
3. Devil, enough is enough! Your reign is over! Your deception is over! The bible says,” You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” I receive the truth of God and I receive my freedom from my lies NOW/TONIGHT in Jesus name (pray it seriously).
4. I discredit with the blood of Jesus any evil lies sent from the pit of hell to derail me in Jesus name. Pray in tongues now! (Pray it seriously tonight and for more night vigil prayers see page 105 of “War against human 13” booklet).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2018
TOPIC: THE RICHEST PEOPLE!
Jack Ma, founder and chairman of Alibaba Group, the company known as the “Amazon of china”. Is the
richest man in china? The richest man in India is the top businessman, chairman and MD of Reliance
Industry limited, Mukesh Ambani , with his wealth of Rs.2,27,900 wealth is more than the GDP of a
country like Yemen. Then the richest African is the chairman of Dangote!
But the Holy Ghost want to remind a user of today’s devotional that indeed in any country of the world, the richest people are in the cemeteries or graveyards! Yes! The wealthiest place in the world is not the gold mines of South America or the oil field of Saudi Arabia. They are not the diamond mines of South Africa or the banks of the
world. The richest place on the planet is just down the road-it is the cemetery nearest to you!
There lies invention that were ever made, bestselling books that were ever written, and masterpieces that were
never painted. In the cemetery is buried the greatest treasure of untapped potentials! The souls there
are richer than the “Jack Mas” or the” Dangotes” of this world! In every graveyards lies unbelievable
business idea not carried out due to timidity, great decision never taken due to fear of the crowed or
criticism. In the graveyards lies song that were never sung, leader that never ruled, pastor that never
pastored, crusade that were never organized, books that were never written, and miracle that never
took place.
In the graveyard (about 1.9 meters of 6 fit deep), lies wonderful sermon that were never
preached, governors that were never governed, administrators that were never administered, teacher
that never made an impact on any child. The graveyards is full of dead bones but it is also full of undiscovered greatness and richest! You are reading this devotional today, because you are still alive! In this
New Year 2018! Use whatever talent given to you by creator!
Don’t die wasted or forgotten! Don’t allow sin, laziness, depression, setbacks, problems etc to distract you! Today’s scripture verse 13 says that the younger brother wasted his substance! You will not add to the wealth and richest of the graveyards! Amen! 
Prayer points: take any song of worship as led.
1. My life shall not increase the wealth of the graveyards. I shall not die FULL, BUT EMPTY USED UP!
2. Lord wastes the waster concerning me! Open my eye to see and discover who I am. Use me to
bless millions in this world. Pray about today NOW! See page 7. See ODM Daily Read
Use the page called: “FAITH BOOSTERS’’ Daily.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Topic: Battle Axe Conference Fireworks!-1 [Our Daily Manna ODM Sunday, March 18th, 2018]

Share this with me:
“I have attended any Manna programmed before now, so when this advert in our daily manna came out for this minister’ Fire Conference, I said I must attend. By the special grace of God I have send it all –that the programmed is difference from other conferences I have attended in the following ways :

I have now known the causes of dryness in my life and ministry. I know now the OLD TIME FAITH and I should CONTEND FOR in pastored work or assignment. I now have a better understanding of those I am called to lead as a pastor. Also, I can now boldly operate in supernatural. The man of God (Bishop Dr. Chris) poured out his life into me and my members. Thanks! From Pastor Friday D. Annie (+234-8109957130).”

Wow! It is indeed amazing what God is doing through this vision and to him be all the glory! The first ODM minister, leaders and church workers’ conference was awesome with participants drawn from across the globe. They were amazing supernatural encounters. The Holy Ghost last-day baptism and invasion at the impartation service was awesome with diverse signs/wonders. It was a three days Mount of Transfiguration Encounter in March 2017, If Jesus Tarries to come, this year conference shall be greater in all ramifications.

One of the words to operate and manifest in the supernatural is by cultivating the presence of God. You can cultivate His presence through fellowship (IRON SHARPENETH IRON Prov27:17)! Such a fellowship time also attracts what is called the COPERATE ANOINTING! Before and after any programmed or crusade, Jesus would always retreat or withdraw Himself from men to seek the face of the Father. I always lie down on my toilet floor (not the comfortable bedroom) after any programmed to remind myself that I am nothing without him –WE ARE DUST!

Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2018 FROM MARCH 23RD -26TH. 23RD IS 6PM.24 are 3 SESSIONS from 8 am. Is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU ORIOKE Lagos! It will be a time to learn about NEW POWER AND MINSTRY SECRETS AGAIN. It will be a time of NEW FIRE FOR NEW LEVELS FOR MINSTRY and it is for any ODM users who are thirsty to be used by God even in your own little corner! Remember that you are dust and to dust will you return! Let HIM USE YOU AS HIS BATTLE AXE OF WAR AGAINST SATANIC KINGDOMS! Plans for the three days mentioned and be there!

Prayer Points: Take song 2: My hope is built….

1. Pray about today’s word as led.
2. O God let my life and ministry see a NEW FIRE this year!
3. Open my eyes to NEW SECRETS OF MINISTRY!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2018
Our Daily Manna March 19, 2018: ODM devotional — Battle Axe Fire Conference Fireworks!-2

Topic: Battle Axe Fire Conference Fireworks!-2 [Our Daily Manna ODM Monday, March 19th, 2018]

See more FIREWORKS from the last BATTLE AXE conference! Your life and ministry are next!

“I got born again on August 1982 in a ministry regarded as the holy. I have attended conference and seminars organized by local, national and international personalities. I thank God for Bishop Dr. Chris. He taught us deep secrets of ministerial success and fulfillment. He taught us deep secrets of God greatness e.g. Mark 16 and other scriptures applicable to secrets of miracles! He taught us not to bother about the manifestation. He spoke about seeking God’s heart and not his hand!

I cannot enumerate it all, but I am and forever am inflamed. My life has change! I stand tall before any situation. I receive fire for boldness! I am well equipped. I have never seen my n=minister conference in this form. Praise the lord! Evangelist Toluwani Elizabeth (+234818059256620): “then share this with me from OLORUFIME RICHARD DAIYE (+2348073001032): “The church that I pastored was stagnant and not growing; members came and the kept leaving one by one. My wife and I became worried.

We decided to pray and fast and told God to double the members and last years, God gave us more than double; more importantly, he gave us work –dedicated people.’’ Then this bombshell from this Apostle of God and great Nigerians ACTRESS who was great at the last 2017 BATTLES AXE conference, APOSTLE EUCHRIA ANUNOBI (+2348037141185):” the entire conference was a manifestation of a raw grace. Secrets of operating powerfully as a minster in the supernatural and the healing grace were released. Scriptures and techniques were displayed.
Prayer Points: Take song 1: draw me nearer…
1. Pray about today’s word as led.
2. My life and ministry will be SHARPER this year! I refuse to be BLUNT any longer! Holy Ghost set me on a new FIRE this year!
3. Open my eye to NEW SECRETS OF MINISTRY!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2018
ODM for today is attached to this post.

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2018
TOPIC: KEEP YOUR WATER RUNNING THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 7:33-40
Many months ago, a fire destroyed a building in Lagos, Nigeria. Although the building had thousands of gallons of potentials water and fire extinguishers, the water was not in usable form. Of course you know that fire extinguishers are supposed to be serviced regularly, but the one in the building had not been serviced! The water/extinguisher inside have become yellowish and look like “frozen” stones. Sadly, That is how the lives of many believers are! 
Despite being blessed with all blessings in heavenly places, despite been raised with Christ, justified and well fortified by the blood of Jesus, they still live of sorrow, defeat, and shame. In John 7:38, Jesus said there is a river of LIVING WATER WITHIN YOU. That means that every believer is carrying a RIVER within! LIVING WATER means water that contains life! For example, there are over 30,000 different species of fishes that live in the sea/ocean! In fact, there are more animal habitats in the sea than on land! 
Some animals have not yet been discovered by scientists and lives must of their lives in the open sea as deep as 10 kilometers. But the bottom line in our devotional today is that just as the oceans contain different kind of lives, so it is WITHIN YOU! the water within you can GIVE LIFE to anything dead – dead business, and dead marriages, dead bodies and dead relationships, dead careers, dead ministers etc.
YOU ARE A LIFE GIVER IN 2018! Let the RIVER WITHIN YOU flow out daily as you pray in TONGUES regularly and release the power of the inner man, through, DAILY STUDY OF THE WORD of God. Oh! The Holy Ghost is repeating again: YOU ARE CARRYING A RIVER that contains LIFE! Give out that life! You are to be a DECORATING AGENT this year because you are the light of the world.
D.L Moody said, “Light houses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining. They just shine.” Please as you go out daily this year, always remember; Champions keep their water running daily. Frozen water is useless on the day of battle. Keep your water running because the world needs the “water of the spirit’ within you? Let it flow as you go today! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 4: tis so sweet….
1. Pray about today’s word as led now. 
2. My “water of life “ shall not be frozen in Jesus name
3. I refused to dry up in Jesus name. I shall study and pray regularly with fire! Pray Psalm 42 now.
4. Pray in tongues seriously for at least 10 minutes daily for one week! Lord arise and let your enemies in my life be scattered in Jesus name.
5. Holy Ghost, in this year 2018, turn me into a MOVING FLAME OF FIRE!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Topic: Laugh On Credit [Our Daily Manna ODM Thursday, March 22, 2018]

Basic Scriptures: Genesis 17:15-27 Genesis 21:1-8

Proverb 17:22 says, “a merry heart doeth good like a medicine.” The world is full of anxiety and prophet Job once said, “Men is of few days (compare to eternity) and full of troubles” Job 14:1, The lord Jesus was blunt as usual: he said, “In the world you shall face tribulations (troubles and trails), but be of good cheer….’John 16: 33.

David was as mild as soda soap in psalm 34:19. “ Many are the affliction of the righteous, but the Lord delivered him out of them all.” So when God decided to give Abraham a son, He called the boy “Isaac ‘meaning laughter. From today’s two texts the family had probably gone through a period of ridicule, while waiting for the promise of god to be fulfill! It took 25 years, but the kept a merry heart. No matter what you are going through rejoice or pretend to rejoice if need be, but don’t die young through tears and anxiety, which can provoke deadly diseases!

Henri Bergson Opined: “Laughter is the corrective forces which prevent us from becoming cranks.” In this year 2018, why kill yourself with stress and worry? Learn to laugh and rejoice and give thanks in all things and refuse to be depressed! Hear William Ward: “to make mistake is human; stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at your self is maturity.” Then never forget Chaplin Charlie: “To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain and play with it.” I love those words: PLAY WITH YOUR PAIN!

Laughter is involved in playing! That what Abraham and Sarah did! Play with that pain in your DELAY, disappointments or battles! Indeed, I see laughter as an organism triggered by the intercourse of sense and nonsense! When you cannot make sense of certain events, JUST LAUGH! Even if there is nothing to laugh about, just laugh on credit! Yes, LAUGH ON CREDIT! Laugh in advance! A good laugh heals a lot of hurt! It is sunshine in the house!

Oh, hear the ever smiling Robert Fulghum: “I believed that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history! That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hopes always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believed that love is stronger than death.” Refuse to allow satanic arrow of depression or self pity this year! Laugh at the devil daily and laugh at your way your decoration/ success and good health this year! Laugh NOW and then pray the prayers below!

Prayer Points: Take song 5: when the roll….

1. Lord, rains divine coals of fire upon the heads of the enemies that want block my laughter this year.
2. Holy Ghost, put laughter in my mouth this year!

Assignment: Read the word and laugh daily. Deliberately ‘kill stresses daily. Laugh on credit! Laugh at the devil now!!!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Topic — Hope: God Has Ropes! [Our Daily Manna ODM Friday, March 23, 2018]

Basic Scriptures Psalm 126:1-6

The word “HOPE” would mean more than a million dollars to a man on dead roll in a prison cell. Bit we begin today’s devotional with a joyful, poetic irony in the book of lamentations. No, we shall not lament in crisis. The name of the book does not describe the message today, which is “hope! Hope! Hope in Hopelessness. “Consider the scriptural poem below as a love note from a distance land:

“It is of the Lord’s mercies, you are not consumed, because his compassion fails not. They are new every morning; great is thy Faithfulness. The Lord is your portion…Therefore will you hope in him. For the Lord will not cast off forever. You must wait for his salvation…..”(Lam 3: 22-26).

Nothing above suggest fear, but HOPE, HOPE and HOPE! So in this New Year 2018, as you travel through this journey of life, keep HOPE alive, no matter how dark the tunnel looks. Weeping may endure for a season but joy cometh in the morning! I prophesy: your morning shall come as a sudden SURPRISE in Jesus name Amen! They that sow in tears shall reap in joy (psa 126: 5).

Hear Desmond Tutu again: hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness,” Yes! Season of darkness come to us all! In the middle of it, the future looks black and bleaks. The temptation to quit is huge. But HOPELESS and IMPOSSIBLE! But with God nothings is Impossible! He has more ropes and ladders and tunnel out of pits than you imagine.

Ask Joseph of what took him from the pit! Ask Daniel on who took him from the lions’ hopeless den! Oh! Wait Pray without ceasing! Keep HOPE alive! Crosse over the river of Babylon and stop weeping there like psalm 126! Forget the pain, or loses of the past! It is not over till it is over!

Hold on because live is a self-fulfillment prophecy of a greater tomorrow! I see your DECORATION as you determine to NEVER QUITE TRUSTING God! Wait and say again, HOPE! HOPE! Wait on the Lord! You will never end up in SHAME! Shout a big Amen and 7 hallelujah now!

THE BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2018 BEGINS TODAY FRIDAY MARCH 23RD 6PM TILL SUNDAY 25TH.

Prayer Point: Take song 2: My hope is built…

1. Ask God (if possible with fasting), to turn every bitterness in your life to sweetness. Satan, you are a liar! I refuse to lose HOPE! Declare /pray 126!

Assignments; Make a list of seemly hopeless and painful situation around your life at present Laugh at each item on the list throughout today and put the devil to shame. Forgive anyone that has hurt you. Pray today seriously! See page7-9.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Topic — Wanted: Extraordinary People For Extraordinary Work… [Our Daily Manna ODM Sunday, March 25, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Mathew 25:37-40, 1 Corinthians 1:22-29

The word above could have being an advert placed in a local newspaper, by the publishing crew of your daily devotional _our Daily Manna! That is exactly how your God works! His work is not done by great people but by ordinary people who are so committed. You may not have the brains of Jacques DUBOCHET, Joachim Frank, Richard Henderson, Kazuo ISIGURO and Richard H.

THALER-the 2017 Noble Price Winners in various fields of medicine, science, and literature! Yes, you may not have the muscles of Mohammed Ali, Evander Holyfield, Anthony Joshua, Floyd May weather (great pass and present boxing world champions) nor the height of MANUTE BOL and Gheorghe MARESAN (tallest basketball player in the world), but Gods work can be done through you. He used the hesitance, uncoordinated Moses to lead Israel to freedom (Ex: 13, 4:10).

He used men of sheep and goat as well as fishermen and farmers to accomplish his work. The bible was written by God through initial failure like Peter, Mathew, David, etc. That is the way God still works. Although we have “mega method”, mass tele-evangelists and great super/megachurches, it is still ordinary people like you and I using this devotional that God will use to do His END TIME work which is extraordinary.

Written to an unbelieving neighbors’ about Christ, being a worker in your local church, encouraging your pastor with a card or cash, helping an elderly person with a dishes or cooking, visiting the sick in the nearest hospital or visiting the prisons,etc, are ways your life can speak for God this year, Never forget :God chooses the weak things of this world to put to shame the things which are mighty (vs. 27 of today’s second scripture ) whatever you do to others, you are dong to the Lord (vs. 40 of today’s 1st scripture) .

Let him use you daily this year and always remember the adverts above. God uses ordinary people. Apply now 1 Apply today!

MANNA INTERNATIONAL MINISTERS’ FIRE CONFERENCE CONCLUDES TODAY BY 8AM AT LAGOS OGUDU PRAYER MOUNTAIN, OGUDU-ORIOKE. Today is impartation, 8am!

Prayer Points: Take song 4: TIS so sweet…

1. Pray about today’s word as it as touch you.
2. Lord, I pray to be used again, make me your leg, your hand, eyes, mouth, and your body DAILY this year in Jesus name.
3. Lord, if you must use anybody in my country, does not pass me by. Pray about today and counsels TEARS!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Topic: Behold The Monster [Our Daily Manna ODM Monday, March 26, 2018]

Basic Scripture Genesis 50: 15-26

Julius Caesar said: “The evil that men do live after them, while the good are always interred (buried) with their bones.” The experience of America’s intervention in several countries of the world is shown in the assassination of Patrick Lumumba by Joseph Desire Mobutu of Congo who was alleged at that time to be an agent of the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

How about the over through of Kama Nkrumah of the Gold coast (now Ghana) and captain Thomas SANKARA of upper Volta (now Burkina Faso)? Like Mobutu SESE SEKO and Osama Bin Laden (who were all CIA agents), they trained Jonas Savimbi, the rebel leader in Angola. This was individuals who brought blood, war, deaths, tears, and agony to their people with the support of America in the past, but later became agents of mass destruction and terror to the same America! Wow!

I am reminded of the 8-foot MONSTER called FRANKENSTEIN created by Dr. Victor Frankenstein in his laboratory using chemicals! In that fictional, popular book written by Mary Shelley the MONSTER ended up killing almost everyone, but such is life! THE SEEDS YOU SOW will consume you or catapult you to celebration! Late last year in 2017, President Trump of America released some FBI reports on the assassination of one of America's beloved President J. f. Kennedy! But the question remains:
Who killed President John F. Kennedy of America? Could it be the rich and the powerful American arm dealers, because they felt threatened with Kennedy policy of withdrawing American troops from Vietnam and thereby stopping the war at that time (1955-1975)? America is a great country, but they have sown blood and war in the past and they have received such harvest also:

ODM IS AGAINST TERRORISM OF ANY KIND but the emphasis is on THE KIND OF SEED YOU SOW IN THIS YEAR 2018! The word says, “Be not deceived; God is not mocked, for whatever a man soweth, that he/she also shall reap “(Galatians 6:7). This is a powerful, spiritual law! Your negative or positive actions or sacrifices concerning your family, friends, congregations, children, businesses, job, etc are seeds you must harvest someday.

Champions do not sow wrong seeds because they know that action and reaction are sure! Ask Joseph brothers in Genesis 50 and ask America! Pray now!

Prayer Points: Take song 5: when the roll

1. Ponder and do a checkup today: Is there anything you are doing today that will provoke a negative harvest tomorrow?
2. Pray and repent now!
3. Every plan of witches/occultism against me, fall into pieces DAILY this year in Jesus name (pray it seriously and pray about today now)!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2018
ODM FOR MARCH 24, 2018
I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE POST.

TOPIC: MORE DURABLE THAN GOLD
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 PETER 1: 1-12
Many gold artifacts or carvings discovered in sunken ships in the saw and elsewhere, still retain their lustre and glamour after hundreds of years. But do you know that the Bible says in today's Basic Scripture, that there is something much more durable and of much greater value than gold, despite its being proved by fire (TRIALS)? That "SOMETHING" is your faith and salvation (Verse 7). But don't forget one SECRET OF GOLD: IT IS RESISTANT TO NEARLY EVERYTHING! Wow! Learn from that! As you pass through life, determine to be resistant to LIFE'S BATTLES! What brings out the beauty of your salvation is your RESISTANCE TO THOUGHTS OF DEPRESSION, QUITTING, LOW SELF-ESTEEM, SIN, HEAVINESS, etc. Indeed, God resists nearly everything and it glows even for years but NOT FOREVER! Despite its resistant nature, GOLD CAN DISSOLVE AND IT IS PERISHABLE! Yes! PERISHABLE! Years ago, I wrote about this formula: Refined gold dissolves when exposed to 'Aqua Regia' (royal water), a mixture of three parts of Hydrochloric acid, and one part of Nitric acid (3HCL+Nitric acid+Gold= dissolved Gold). Amazing! So the Bible is scientifically correct in stating that gold truly perishes! Never forget as you go out today that the devil is after your faith because, it is very precious and expensive! Dear Pastor, the devil is after your ministry! Do you know how many attacks that I Dr Chris, have been through? I remember when they wrote that I buried my father in a Hummer Jeep! Oh man! Do you know the unbelievable SATANIC LIES written about me? Why? It is because this ODM vision is very DEAR AND STRATEGIC to God's end time move! I sometimes think I am the most attacked man of God on earth! So please don't give up! God allows trials to improve, beautify your faith! Oh! You will not fail God! Abraham's trial did not kill him. Same with Moses, Idahosa, Akindayomi and all the past clouds of witnesses. They overcame! It is your tested quality of faith that Peter said is of greater value than gold! So rejoice and tell the devil that he is a liar AND HE HAS COME TOO LATE! A greater you is in the making. Shout for joy now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Draw me nearer...
1. By the grace of God, I shall guard my faith jealously! I resist all powers and evil meetings that are after the destruction of my faith in Jesus name.
2. You Spirit of Pisgah (not finishing the race), I am not your subject. Trial or no trials, my family and I shall finish our race this year, in Jesus name.
3. Satan, you have come too late! It is too late to QUIT! Pray about today!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.