Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80471 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2018
TOPIC: SATANIC RAGE AND ANGER 2!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 SAMUEL 23: 22-29

Welcome and remember from yesterday’s devotional, the story of the demonic grandmother who had been wasting the life and destiny of that girl and her mother for years! She was publicly cast out of that girl during the last TBS WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT (Get the DVD) she then appeared to attack me in the night after the programme and boasted to “DEAL WITH ME”.
Ah, the devil is wicked and you don’t need to do anything to become Satan’s enemy. Your spiritual identity makes you one. He can stir up the heart of anybody against your decoration whether in your family, neighborhood, workplace, business, career and profession, etc. Remember that in 1samuel 16:13, David had been anointed (decorated) king, but Satan stirred up the heart of King Saul against him.

He vowed to turn his DECORATION INTO DESECRATION (rubbish and nonsense). But the devil; is a liar because today/daily this year, their gang up, set up and conspiracy shall scatter concerning your life, family and ministry! Vs. 27-28 of today’s scripture says: “but there came a messenger unto Saul, saying, haste thee, and come; for the Philistines have invaded the land.
Wherefore Saul returned from pursuing after David, went against the philistines: therefore they called that place Sela-hammahlekoth.” I prophesy: GOD shall in this season DISTRACT AN ENEMY FROM YOU! HE WILL GIVE YOUR HATERS BATTLE THAT WILL MAKE THEM TO FORGET YOU IN JESUS NAME!
Their RAGE and WICKEDNESS will consume them! Their SECRET EVIL PLOTS will end up as NOTHING! They shall FALL for your sake! Their determined counsel against you and all yours, will EXPIRE AND BACKFIRE against them!

Every SATANIC RAGE/ANGER against your decoration hour, glory hour, favour hour, promotion, health and open doors, etc, shall be diverted TODAY/daily this year! The God of DAVID shall SEND your enemies on a mission from which they will NEVER RETURN! Always remember this: 

It’s not where you are from, it’s where you’re going. It’s not what you drive, it’s what drives you. It’s not what’s on you; it’s what’s in you! The greater ONE lives in you! March on with BOLDNESS and COURAGE to win because you cannot end up as a FAILURE! Amen and amen!

THE LAGOS INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL APRIL ANOINTING SERVICE IS TODAY. THEME: “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: MY NEW NAME MUST BE FAVOUR!” your story must change! NEW SONG, NEW FAVOUR MUST LOCATE YOU! Come again with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS. Time is 7.30am! VENUE: LEKKI MOUNTAIN, Behind RUBY Event Center! Chisco Bustop.

PRAYER POINT: take song 3: it is well with my soul…
1. My Father! Send my enemies on a mission they will NEVER RETURN FROM THIS YEAR in Jesus name! 

2. I decree: those that hate me or rage against me, your evil plans and arrows MUST BACKFIRE AND EXPIRE in Jesus name. LOSE FAVOUR
3. Pray for me on this ODM vision seriously today as you are led using Isaiah 54:17! ALL demonic REVENGE must BACKFIRE!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2018
TOPIC: WHAT WILL YOU SAY OF THE LORD?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 91: 1-8
Today’s scripture is one of the most powerful scripture many people all over the world have used to secure protection and deliverance from attacks of enemy, demonic and human attacks included. 

Notice what David said in Verse 2: “I will say of the Lord.” And the spirit of God is asking you today: “What are you saying of the lord?” David was bold to call the Lord his refuge and fortress! That was why he lived in the territory of the philistines for many years when he was running away from Saul (remember that he killed Goliath their champion), yet they could not do anything to harm him!

He trusted the Lord to keep him and preserve him, and he was bold enough to SAY IT. You need to give up this victim language and start talking to yourself like a winner. Note this: It is not the giants in life that defeat you! It is not the storms of life that defeat you! If you are defeated, It is because you have defeated yourself with wrong thinking, wrong beliefs and wrong speaking!
If you are going to see God’s deliverance, you must say the right things of the Lord. If you are going to see God’s provisions, you must say the right things of the Lord! That was Abraham’s attitude. He said, “The Lord will provide Himself a lamb for the sacrifice” (Genesis 22:cool. He called the LORD GOD, JEHOVAHJIREH –The provider! His words become a tool to create his miraculous provider!

What will you say of the Lord this year? Hear Mother Teresa: “Words which do not give the light of Christ, increase the darkness.” No matter the battles confronting you, determine to say great things about your God! What you say is what He becomes to you! Begin NOW! 

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. OPEN YOUR MOUTH now and say great things about your God!

Decree now: The Lord is my refuge and my fortress; He is my shelter from every storm, my shield from every attack. I shall not be hurt or wounded, in Jesus name (Say more)!
3. Satan, you are a liar! I will say of the LORD the following things now: He is sending His angels to keep watch over me day and night this year. I shall not be hurt by any demonic attack! His glory is all over me! His light scatters confusion!

4. You arrow of death being fashioned against my life/ministry, return to sender! 
IF YOU SOWED YOUR 21-DAYS FASTING SEED OR FIRST FRUIT BUT DID NOT GET ANY REPLY, THEN URGENTLY TYPE: “NO REPLY” to: orderodm@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2018
ODM for today is attached to this post.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 12:47pm On May 01, 2018
TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE ISRAELI AIR FORCE
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JAMES 4: 1-8
The nation of Israel is known for many reasons, one of which are the many battled it has fought over the years. Right from Biblical days until now, the Israelites are known as a nation of war. One thing that has been outstanding is their dominance of the Middle East.
An analysis done in January 2018, gave reasons why the Israeli army has had dominance over the Middle East. The report says that the Israeli army has an air force like no other in the Middle East. An army of the Israeli Defense Force (IDF), the Israeli Air force (colloquially the IAF) since the 1960s, has been known to play a central role in the country’s defense, it secures the battlefield and the civilian population from enemy air attack.
The IDF has over the years demonstrated strategic reach, attacking critical targets at a considerable distance. The dominance of IAF has also come about through effective training, a flexible approach to design and procurement. The Israelis fill their air force with jet fighters by buying from France, the United States as well as building the planes themselves. It has robust fighter projects through the development and export of components for domestic as well export use, including munitions and avionics.
Oh, thank you Jesus! Like the Israeli Air force, you can develop strategies that can make you dominate the enemy of your soul (the devil), SINCE YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM WARS AS A CHILD OF GOD. One of the things your generation will know you for is WARS! This ODM vision has fought unbelievable wars from enemies and detractors! My other nickname is “BISHOP OF WAR”! But the joy of wars is that for a child of God, VICTORY IS GUARANTEED EVEN BEFORE THE BATTLE BEGINS! In fact, your GOD is called a MAN OF WAR!

Wow! The flesh and the spiritual forces that fight against our victory in this present world can equally be dominated. A strong prayer life, a deep commitment to the study of the scriptures (jn 5:4) and a careful study of lives of past spiritual giants are some prerequisites for victory.
In addition resisting the devil as seen in today’s scripture, fleeing from every appearances of evil e.g fornication, etc are great tips for victory. Your God is a Man of War! Israel is a nation of Wars! Abraham was a warrior! He had a personal army that defeated five kings/nations! So, you are from a family of WARS! You will win ALL BATTLES at last! Hold on and hold out! The Lord will grant you victory in Jesus name!

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of worship to God as led now.
1. Pray over today’s word as led now. Pray about this new month
2. I am like my God! A man of WARS! I decree: NO BATTLE will bring me down! I AM NOT A QUITTER!
ODM Daily Reading For Champions 1st May 2018
My TRUST in this God will never make me end up in shame! Pray about this new month.
3. I claim my victory and decoration concerning the following issues of my destiny (MENTION THEM NOW). Oh God, let my song be; Victory at last in Jesus name. Cancel false accusation this new month. ODM Daily Reading For Champions 1st May 2018
4. Every power targeting my victory, expire now in Jesus name!
PRAY AND ENCOURAGE THE PASTOR OF YOUR LOCAL CHURCH TODAY AND THIS MONTH!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:14am On May 02, 2018
TOPIC: HE WAS ORPHANED SINCE THREE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 41: 14-45
I once saw a video clip of song bong Chui, a young Korean man who was an orphaned since 3 lived on his own in the streets selling gums and energy drink since 5 went through SERIOUS suffering but then he didn’t let his pain STOP HIM from his dreams. He signed up for Korea’s Got Talent and melted the hearts of the judges/audience with his golden, operatic voice.
He captured the world’s attention. indeed, GREAT START SUFFER A GREAT DEAL! “Truly it is in the quiet crucible of your personal, private suffering that your noblest dreams are born and God’s greatest gifts are given in compensation for all you’ve been through.’’ Like I shared at the last, TERRIFIC January WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT at TBS, Lagos. Joseph wore 4 garments throughout his lifetimes (please get the world Anointing NIGHT DVD today)!
In compensation for his 13 years suffering after he was betrayed by his brothers, God gave him the greatest gift of all-the last garment was the GARMENT OF RULERSHIP! oh, thank you Jesus! No wonder James 1:12 says,“Blessed is the man who endures trail, for when he has stood the test,He will receive the crown of life which God has promised to those who love him.’’ God allowed his change of garment four times-the garment of multi-colour, the garment of slavery, the garment of a prisoner and lastly, the garment of rulership.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH, PLEASE TRUST GOD because whether the devil likes it or not, YOU WILL WEAR YOUR GARMENT OF CELEBRATION, RULERSHIP AND HONOUR! Each garment Joseph wore also represented a CHANGE OF SEASON! Get ready for your GREATER SEASON WHICH IS COMING! Where you are now is not forever!
ODM Daily Devotional For Today 2nd May 2018
know that it is God who strategically allows each season to come because He is PREPARING YOU FOR YOUR PROMISED LAND! Remember song bong chui! Remember Joseph! Your GLORY GARMENT is UNSTOPPABLE! Hold on and hold out!
GET AND GIVE OUT THIS ODM! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When life ZIGZAGS, ODM created SANITY!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1Tis so sweet….
1. Pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Every garment attracting SHAME to me, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus name.
3. Every garment of infirmity prepared for me to cut short my life. I tear you off now and set you on fire; burn to ashes (mention more areas).
ODM Daily Devotional For Today 2nd May 2018
4. Every sickness programmed into my life to cut it short or keep me in the hospital for life, or wastes my money, die now in Jesus name. ODM Daily Devotional For Today 2nd May 2018
5. I claim my victory and decoration concerning the following issues of my destiny (MENTION THEM NOW) oh God let my song be victory at last in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:00am On May 03, 2018
TOPIC: EVEN THE ALLIGATORS SURVIVED: YOU WILL MAKE IT
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSLAM 42:1-11
Early January last year (2017), a blast of winter storm weather hit a big chunk of the United States which led to a serious downfall of snow! The National Weather Service said that some cities experienced more than 8 Inches of snow with some other lakes frozen.
An energy company reported about 14,000 cases in North Carolina alone. In Virginal the National the National Guard deployed about 200 members that were positioned at fire houses with trucks to help police and fire fighters. One interesting thing however happened in the whole scenario-Alligators frozen in an icy pond at North Carolina’s Shallotte River Swamp Park survived the brutally cold temperatures!
The park’s general manager said that while the Alligators to be casualties in a video, they were very much alive and well. Alligators have small brains and don’t like SNOW-freezing temperatures, like any warm-blooded animal, but they were able to survive because they struck out their snouts (nostrils) out of the park’s frozen pond! Wonderful! Oh, I love that!
They struck out their nostrils out of the park’s frozen pond! I believe that if alligators were kept alive by God in such terrible weather conditions, no matter what you are going through now, God will keep you alive to testify in Jesus name. The animals had one thing they held on to: they knew that so long as they could breathe, they will live! So they stock out their nostrils from the freezing water.
COURAGE! In the same way, you need to keep your head above the waters (problems, situation, challenges, etc) in order to KEEP MOVING ON. In any adversity or negative battle, STICK OUT YOUR HEAD-YOUR FAITH! Stick out your NOSE (prayer life) BY FORCE and keep breathing! If Satan can DILUTE YOUR PRAYER LIFE, then he has attacked your engine room! Hear David in today’s word: “Oh my soul, why thou cast down, and why art thou disquieted with me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God” (vs. 11).
No wonder Charles Swindoll wrote: “courage is not limited to the battle field or the Indianapolis 500 or bravely catching a thief in your house. The real tests of courage are much quieter. They are the inner test, like remaining faithful when nobody is looking, like enduring pain when the room is empty, like standing alone when you are misunderstood.” So True! Refuse to aloe depression and fear! Keep moving! Stick out your nose and your Neck! Look up to God! Walk by faith! You will make it! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 3: It is well with my soul…
2. Father, by your grace, I refuse to give up in the battles of life in Jesus name.
3. I shall stick out my neck! I shall take risks and keep moving! I shall walk by FAITH and not BY SIGHT! Oh
God, show Yourself strong on my behalf in Jesus name.
4. The God that kept the Hebrew Children alive even in the burning furnace; keep me strong in every storm or battle in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:25pm On May 04, 2018
TOPIC: STUBBORN COW ON THE RAIL TRACK: WALLS OF JERICHO MUST FALL.
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 15:1-7
The Rheintalbahn Railway Station in Germany is one of the most important North-south connections for European train transport. On Tuesday, 2nd January 2018, an incident occurred there. A fearless and undaunted cow escaped from an abattoir and went on to the railway track. The police said that the animal stood its ground and remained on the track for over an hour!
An intercity express train plying the route was forced by the incident to stop at 5am (0400GMT) near the city of Beuhi, South-Western German. The journey of the train had to be delayed leading to the loss of time and late arrival to work and appointments for some of its passengers. The good news is this: the escape attempt proved futile. A hunter was called and he killed the cow.
I loved what the city authorities did. Although the animal was fearlessly bold and careless, they did not allow it to have its way. The animal was meant for the slaughter slab, so it ended up being slaughtered! The Holy Ghost is saying to you today: KILL AND GO! PITY NO STUBBORN ENEMY WHO IS DETERMINED TO STOP YOUR LIFE AND DESTINY! There some of us who pity those who create unnecessary bus-stops for us in life.

Instead of dealing decisively with them, we allow them to cause anguish and sorrow in our lives. Today’s scripture (vs. 2b) says, “thus saith the Lord; such are for death, to death; and such are for the sword, to the sword; and such are for the famine, to the famine; and such are for the captivity, to the captivity.” Proverbs 26:3 tells us to deal with issues appropriately.

It says a whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass and a rod for the fool’s back.” Furthermore the saints have a mandate, “to execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments, upon the people; to bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; to execute upon them the judgment written” (psalm 149:7-9). We have been told prophetically that this year, many Goliaths will die and the DAVID IN YOU will be DECORATED!
In the same vein, many walls of Jericho must collapse! A Goliath in your life deserves nothing else but death; a wall of Jericho in your way must collapse for you to PASS THROUGH! And whether they like it or not, you MUST PASS THROUGH! Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 4: stand up for Jesus…
2. I decree: you GOLIATH OF MY DESTINY, die in Jesus name!
3. I declare: OPERATION ‘NO MERCY’ concerning every STUBBORN ENEMY of my joy!
4. I speak to every DEMONIC BUS-STOP; SCATTER in Jesus name.
5. I speak to every DEMONIC WALL OF JERICHO; COME DOWN in Jesus name.
6. Pray in tongues seriously today concerning that dream.
7. Pray about today and about any other prayer points as led now.
I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE POST.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:20am On May 05, 2018
CHURCH WEDDING AFTER 63 YEARS OF MARRIAGE: HOLD ON!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2 KINGS 23:1-3; JEREMIAH 3:12-15, 22
On Saturday, December 23, 2017, a 94 year-old man clutched the hand of his 91 year-old wife and their old age, they both staggered down the aisle of a church to renew their 63 year-old marital vows in a colorful wedding ceremony. The aging couple Jackson Muruki and Agnes Njeri, exchanged marital vows at the PCEA Gachika Church at Kigango, Nyeri County in Kenya.
The couples who were reported to have 13 children, were married and had been living together for 63 years but had never had the opportunity to wed in a church. They had both been looking forward to a church wedding even after those many years of marriage. At last, they realized their dreams in December 2017. The wedding ceremony attracted hundreds of curious residents living in their area.
To their children, relatives and church leaders, the wedding was the best example to the younger generation and those stay together as husband and wife who never made their marriage official. The old couple after their wedding hoped they could spend more years together after they renewed their over half a century old love. This is a classic example of the fact that, IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO FULFIL A DREAM!
READ

Also, the Holy Ghost wants you to RENEW YOUR FIRST LOVE TO THE LORD TODAY just like this couple! And just like what happened in the days of king Josiah when he gathered the children of Israel together to renew their covenant with God as seen in today’s passage in 2kings 23:2. Are you becoming lukewarm in your commitment to God? Ah, this is the time to renew and RETURN TO YOUR FIRST LOVE for Him!
See Jeremiah 3: 22: “Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings.” Are you living together with your spouse without having made your marriage Formal, etc? make plans, take the appropriate steps, do the needful and CUT OFF WHATEVER CAN TAKE YOU TO HELL. As 2018 runs on, HOLD ON TO THAT DREAM! The old couple in today’s devotion realized their dream after 63 years!
No wonder Colin Powell equipped, “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” Yes! Delay is not DENIAL! There are many DECORATION PARTIES ahead I see people CONGRATULATING YOU! I see CELEBRATION PARTY and I was told that you are the celebrant! Oh! Hold on and hold out! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: Blessed assurance…
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now
2. UPROOT discouragement and ANXIETY now
3. HOLY GHOST, set me on FIRE again! I return to my FIRST LOVE FOR GOD now!
4. It is NEVER too late for my dreams! I shall wait till my season comes! I trust you LORD! I ENVY NOBODY!
5. Pray in tongues seriously today concerning that dream.
6. Pray about today and about any other prayer point(s) as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On May 06, 2018
GEORGE OPONG WEAH: FROM THE PITCH TO THE PALACE
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 8: 1-7
George Tawlon Manneh Oppong Ousman Weah was born October 1st, 1966 in Clara town Monrovia Liberia.He retired professional football who played as a striker. He grew up in the slums of Liberia and started his young football career as a striker at the young survivors in Clara town. He went on loan to Chelsea in the year 2000 where he left the same to Manchester city and then Olympic Marseille [200-2001].
In his career, he had 600 appearances for his home country, Liberia. In 1995, he was named the FIFA World player of the year and won the ballon d’or where he became the first and to date, the only African player to win this award. Also, in 1989, 1994 and 1995, he was named African footballer of the year, and in 1996, African player of the century.
When he retired from football, he joined polities in Liberia and formed the congress for democratic change; he lost the presidential elections in 2005 in a bid to become vice president in 2011, but was elected into the senate in 2014. Finally, in 2017, he was elected the president of Liberia. Oh, says the power of determination and HOLDING ON!

Today’s scripture says in verse 7,”though thy beginning was very small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.” Wherever you are today, God can catapult (increase) you higher and higher if you KEEP SEEING WHERE YOU ARE GOING against all odds! I remember roger Crawford wrote “we are product of the choices we make, not the circumstances that we face.” president Weah finally became who he is today because he chose to hold on!
Then Ben Herbster concluded:” The greatest waste in the world is the difference between what we are and what we could become. ‘Indeed, GIVING UP IS A WASTER! George Weah has been described as a man who has lived a life in three acts-he moved from a childhood in the slums of Liberia’s capital, Monrovia, to Europe’s most famous football pitches and now Liberia’s hall of power as a president. I see you rising higher and higher!
ONE-ON- ONE WITH ME NOW OPENS! Ogundu Mountain 8am Sunday! Lekki Mountain NOW ALSO 8am Sundays only! I rotate the two mountains weekly. Satan is in trouble! Call+234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135 for more information! See page 45 for details also!
PRAYER POINTS: take song 1: Tis so sweet to trust……
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as a led
2. UPROOT discouragement and ANXIETY NOW.
3. DEPRESSION will not waste me! i reject the WASTER of destinies NOW!
4. I shall wait till my GLORY increase more and more.
5. By the grace of God, my life shall disappoint all my enemies this year in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On May 07, 2018
TOPIC: TURN AROUND AFTER 8 HOURS FLIGHT
BASIC SCRIPTURE; JOSHUA 7:1-26
All Nippon Airways Company Ltd, also known as Zennikku or ANA, is the largest airline in Japan with headquarters located Shiadome city center of Minato, Tokyo Japan. In late December of 2017, one of its Aircraft took a flight from the Los Angeles International Airport, United States and headed for Tokyo.
The plane departed at 11:36am and flew for about 8 hours, only to discover that it had a wrong passenger on board. The passenger was supposed to have board another plane but some in circumstances yet to be unraveled, he boarded this Aircraft. The crew discovered after 8hours flight that the passenger had boarded the wrong plane. The pilot was told; he turned the plane around hours into the journey and returned back to Los Angeles international Airport at 7:33pm.
The airline later issued a statement saying that security procedure had warranted the decision by pilot to turn around. ANA admitted that the error was there. Oh! Indeed, wonders do not end! But What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that NO MISTAKE SHOULD BECOME YOUR CEMETERY!

NO MISTAKE SHOULD BECOME YOUR PRISON HOUSE OF DAILY REGRETS. THERE IS ROOM FOR A’’U-TURN’’. Even when you cannot UNDO what has been done, trust God to turn every past ERROR to your HERO STORY! We all make mistakes in life! The mistake is not what is important! What is more important is the LESSON LEARNT from that mistake! Stop allowing the past to HURT YOU!

Learn and move on! A wise man said ‘’don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones.” And always remember: “if it is good, wonderful. If it is bad, it’s experience. “In today’s scripture, when Joshua discovered the mistake Israel had made, he took steps to correct it. Achan and his family were eliminated; the nation bound back again to defeat Ai. Determine to turn around like the ANA pilot. Your best days are ahead!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God.
1. In your words pray on today’s word as led
2. LORD, thank you for your GRACE! Turn every mistake of my past to my miracle of tomorrow and to my celebration raw material in Jesus name.
3. My father, my father; turn every WOUND to WISDOM.
4. Pray in tongues seriously today concerning every past mistake or ERROR now!
5. Pray about today and about my other prayer point(s) as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:46am On May 08, 2018
TOPIC: ( HAPPINESS IS A DECISION)
BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 15:13-19; 17:22

In December 2017, the Nigerian nation, especially the citizens of Imo State, went viral on social media expressing their views over the appointment of one Mrs. Ogechi Ololo, a master’s Degree holder in Computer Science and sister to the governor as “Commissioner of Happiness and couples’ fulfillment” by the State Governor Rochas Okorocha.
The Government claimed that the new ministry was initially named, “The ministry of Happiness and Purpose fulfillment” but blamed a typographical error for changing the name from “ministry of Happiness and Purpose fulfillment to ministry of Happiness and couples’ fulfillment.”
WHY DO PEOPLE IN WELL-PLANNED AND WELL-RULED SOCIETIES OF THE WORLD STILL COMMIT SUICIDE?
What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is: Don't depend on ANY MAN, WOMAN, Government, spouse, job, friends, career or business, etc, to be happy! Your happiness is a DECISION you take to stay POSITIVE despite your many battles! Your happiness is a DECISION you take to stay positive because you know
EVERY ALLOWED BATTLE WILL WORK OUT FOR YOUR GOOD AT LAST! Your happiness is a DECISION you take NEVER to allow DESPERATION because you have decided to stay POSITIVE despite your many battles! Hear dale Carnegie: it isn’t what u have or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy.it what you think about great! Denis Waitley quipped: happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude” GRATITUDE for where you are will provoke the great ATTITUDE of joy! Stop looking at others! Your joy or sorrow depends on you and not the government, economy of your country, your joy, business, spouse, wealth, or financial level, etc.
THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE DON’T HAVE THE BEST OF EVERTHING ; THEY JUST MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!
Happy people focus on what is missing! As 2018 marches on, determine that nothing will rob you of a happy life in Christ because DELAY is not denial and your best is yet to come! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS
Take song 5: when the morning comes……
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led!
2. SORROW DRIES THE BONES and DRIES UP DESTINES! Decree that nothing will rob you of your inner peace/joy this year.
3. Lord, I reject circumstantial happiness now by fire (pray it seriously).
4. I decree that from today, I shall receive every minute with LOVE, GRACE, and GRATITUDE.
5. Pray for LEADERS today. Loose vision and purpose now in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On May 09, 2018
TOPIC: THE DAY JESUS GOT A LECTURE! – 1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 5:1-9
Verse 4 and 5 of today’s scripture reveals: “Now when he had left speaking, He said unto Simon, “Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for draught.’ And Simon answering said unto Him,’ Master, we have toiled all night, and have taken nothing nevertheless at word I will let down the net.
Note: “And Simon answering said unto him, ‘Master we have toiled all night, and have taken nothing. “According to bible history, the water in the lake of Gennesaret (a river in Galilee) was very bright, clean and transparent. You could see everything inside the water and the fishes could see any trap set to catch them during the day.
So the best fishing time was at the night when the fishes could no longer see. Peter and his men had been in the profession for decades and they had been fishing at night with great result. But on this particular day, they labored and toiled ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT and caught no fish. It was a frustrating experience. Peter was his FRUSTRATION BUS – STOP so peter can be likened to a present day,” PROFESSOR of MARINE BIOLOGY!” marine biology is the study of life in the seas, oceans and others saltwater environment/ wetlands.

Indeed he had vast experience “In FISH SCIENCE”or “MARINE BIOLOGY.” So he was lecturing Jesus on the fact fishing was done and it is best done in the night and not on the day because it was in the DAY that Jesus showed up in the lake. Simon thought:” if I couldn’t catch any fish in the night, absolutely impossible to catch during the day. But he forgot that the God of the night is still the God of the DAY! He forgot that the God of the valley is also the God of the mountain! Ah!

He didn’t know that the creator of times and seasons was standing there! Likewise, millions today are lecturing the LORD, their pastors or prophets concerning their situation, circumstances and experience due to the heat of their battles! They try to explain and lecture on why they think or feel certain rules and status quo cannot be changed.
But the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional: STOP LECTURING THE LORD AND STOP ATTENDING THE DEVIL’S LECTURE CLASSES in your head! Stop using your BRAIN to imagine HOW your testimony will show up! Trust God! His ways are not your ways!
Take song 3: It is well with my soul…
1. Pray now concerning today’s word as led! I walk by faith!
2. Uproot the spirit of doubt, murmuring, complaining, and self-pity now. Repent from FOLLOWING YOUR brain/senses alone!
3. Lord, let Your Word have the final say in my life in Jesus name.
4. Pray about TODAY and any other issue(S) affecting your peace now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On May 10, 2018
TOPIC: THE DAY JESUS GOT A LECTURE! – 2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 32: 17-27
From yesterday’s & co, to struggle and apply all the MARINE BIOLOGY theories they were ALREADY devotional, THE LORD SHOWED UD LATE to the FISHING CLASS OF PETER! He allowed Peter WASHING THEIR NETS before He arrived. Remember too that the delayed wine in John 2, became the wine!
In the remaining days of 2018, withdraw from the devil’s university (walking by sight) and enroll in the University of the Holy Ghost (walking by faith). But why does God show up sometimes AT THE LAST MINUTE? Why does He show up after you have done everything possible? You have labored and labored, you have fasted, you have prayed, you have waited and waited, you are holy and you have paid and are still paying your tithe, etc, and you are tired and fed up!
Why does He show up at that last minute? It is to make sure NOBODY takes the glory for what He will do in your life! THEN THE LESSON: Jesus said, ‘Simon, let down your nets for a draught! But Peter said ‘Nevertheless at thy word I will let down the NET’. Peter threw a NET instead of NETS! The story would have been different if he had done exactly what the master said; NETS not NET! HE LIMITED GOD! He got a smaller miracle according to the level of Faith and Obedience, oh!
Think big! Ask big! Act big! The sky has never been the limit for any child of God! We have our own limits. It is about breaking our personal limit and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives. Your God is so GREAT that even what you call ‘‘INFINITY’’ is JUST A LIMIT to Him! You need to ignore what everyone else is doing and achieving-your life is about breaking your own limits and outgrowing yourself to live your best life.
You are not in competition with anyone else; plan to outdo your past, not other people. Never spell “NETS’’ as “NET’’ because in God’s plan, there is a difference! WHAT CAN HE NOT DO? Declare jer.32:27 again many times today before bed time! “Foolishly follow and obey every prophetic instruction this year and watch the GAME CHANGER change the rules for your sake! IGNORE THE FACTS! LIVE BY FAITH! THINK BIG! Peace!
ODM Daily Devotional For Champions 10 May 2018
PRAYER POINTS: take song 2: Blessed assurance…
1. Pray now concerning today’s word as led! our daily manna 10th May 2018
2. Repent from ways in which you have been lecturing the Master by USING YOUR 5 SENSES!
3. Declare Jer. 322:27. LORD, YOU can do all things! Give me a shocker! Give me a NET-BREAKING testimony this year in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days)

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:52am On May 11, 2018
TOPIC: THE GABOLA CHURCH: BAPTIZED IN BEER
Basic Scriptures: Judges 16: 18-25
A place considering to be probably the most famous drinking spot in orange farm outside Johannesburg, south Africa, is now home to the Gabola church. It is called, the church of BEER.” It is a church that encourages worshippers to have a drink, perform baptism with “holy’ whisky and welcomes drunkard"
Gabola means ‘drinking in sotho-tswana, a South African dialect/language and it holds sermons in bars (taverns). Each member is baptized in their alcoholic beverages of choice. Putting his hand on a can of beer, the founder, bishop tsietsi makiti blesses the beverage ahead of his weekly sermon in evaton, South Africa.
He then sits behind a table full of a 4.5 liter bottle of Johnnie walker red label and sips on a generous measure of whisky before he starts preaching before his congregation. Bishop Makiti is the head of Gabola church, a 500- strong denomination for drinkers which holds its Sunday sermons in bars and cafes across Johannesburg “praise the lord and pass liberation” is the motto of the church!
Despite the fact that the church was founded a few months ago, it already has 500 members and some 2000 people have been baptized by bishop makiti- each in their own favorite alcoholic beverage. At the moment, Gabola church has male congregation bishop makiti says that this is because he does not feel comfortable mixing genders due to the behavior of drunken men towards women. However, His goal is to educate the men of his church and allow women to join when they have well prepared.
OH LORD, have mercy! Indeed, we are living in the very last days of this age and many more events, satanic churches, etc, will keep emerging but you must stay focused on the true and living word of God! This is more than the time for SITTING ON THE FENCE! It is either you are on fire for God or you will sink! This is not the time to DILUTE or COMPROMISE the WORD! Jude 3 (paraphrased) says “CONTEND for the faith of old! CONTEND means to fight! The Holy Ghost is saying: FIGHT TO KEEP THE FAITH OF OLD! Oh, remember Samson who had his eyes plucked out and was put in captivity?
But do you know that millions of believers today, like Samson, have had their spiritual eyes plucked out and they are in captivity to so many KINDS OF GOSPELS that have deviated from the FAITH OF OLD? Only by reading the word of themselves like the BEREAN Christians can their eyesight be restored! No wonder Mahatma Gandhi opined: “To believe in something and not to live it, is dishonest. ” To say you are a child of God but you live like a child of hell, is a SHAME! Refuse to join the END TIME MIXED MULTITUDE! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: take song 4; Stand up for Jesus……
Thank God for today’s word and pray as led now.
Repent now from LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE at anytime! Lord, restore my spiritual eyes again!
Holy Ghost, restore and REVIVE me again! Take me back to the FAITH OF OLD!
PRAY FOR YOUR LOCAL CHURCH PASTOR AND WORKERS NOW AS LED. Pray about today as led now.
ASSIGNMENT: Finish the Books of ACTS 3 TIMES in the next one month!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:11am On May 12, 2018
TOPIC: JUST A CIGARETTE SPARK: WATCH IT
BASIC SCRIPTURES: MICAH 5:3, JOHN 1:43-51
The news came as a shock but it was real and true that a carelessly discarded cigarette was the cause of the most recent huge California fire. The wildfire spread over a 200-mile region north of san Francisco from Napa in the south to Redding in the north, taxing firefighting resources.
Wonders! Is it not amazing that just a common, discarded cigarette stick could cause a little spark that led to mass destruction? And likewise, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that in this year 2018, it is the little things that make big things happen! The Lord wants you to know that while it may seem small, the ripple effects of small things are extraordinary. Small things can cause the defeat of destinies! Also, small things can cause the promotion of destinies.
Don’t forget that Bethlehem was the smallest city in Judah, yet Jehovah God decided to change the destiny of this world through that little despised Bethlehem just like Nazareth (John 1:46)! See Micah 5:2- “But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel….” No wonder the bible says that:” For who hath despised the day of small things? For they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel…” (zec.4:10).

Note also, “Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase” (Job 8:7). In 2018, never despise little things! Just a little lie, immorality, anger, careless sleep, gossip, etc, can become THE LITTLE FOXES that can disgrace (spoil) your vine (your life) – (song of sol; 2:15). Use today’s devotional to do a search on the little things you do around your life and ministry. Watch it! They may make or mar you! Peace!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Tis so sweet…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Holy Ghost, multiply every little thing around my life today! Turn them to something big.
3. Oh Lord, announce and decorate my little “NAZARETH” for the world to see.
4. O you little foxes, you will not spoil my vine (destiny). Mention any secret sin or habit now.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On May 13, 2018
TOPIC: HE GOT JUST A TOOTHPICK
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTICS 9:10-18
A guy attended a wedding and the reception! The reception was a gathering of just about 35 people. He sat on the front seat. Then a lady started food. She started from the back and unfortunately, it didn’t reach those at the front. When her friends started sharing drinks, they started from the front, but unfortunately, he had already changed his seat to the back.
Again, the drinks didn’t reach him. The guy was so furious and he stood up to take his leave. But then he saw three ladies with a big bowl and he tried to be wise by sitting in the middle. To his uttermost surprise, one of the ladies started sharing from the front and the second lady started distributing from the back. It was turkey meat! When it got to the middle, where he was seated, it got finished again. Feeling so frustrated ,he bent his head, not looking at any face.
But then, the third lady tapped him and stretched her bowl that he should pick something. Gladly, with a sense of joy, he stretched his hand, but guess what was in the bowl? TOOTHPICKS! The lessons from today’s devotional story are many
JUST A CIGARETTE SPARK: WATCH IT
1. Wait for GOD to locate you where you are 2. Don’t change your divine location, faith or belief due to delays or battles. 3. God knows your seat! Don’t try to be smart and miss his blessings. There are times to make things happen and there are times to allow things to happen. 4. Hurry can lead to sorry at last! So be patient and wait for his DIVINE TIMING!

No wonder Robert Schuller penned: “Never cut down a tree in the winter time! Never make most important decisions when you are in a worst mood! Wait! Be patient! The storm will pass! The spring will come!” 5. The race is not for the swift! (Today’s scripture vs11)! It is not by power or might! Stop running around big men and women! It’s not by who you know! It is by his mercy and grace! Seek His mercy and grace this year! You will never end up in shame in Jesus name. Amen and amen!
ONE-ON-ONE WITH ME NOW OPEN! Ogudu Mountain 8am Sundays! Lekki Mountain NOW ALSO Sundays! I rotate the two Mountains weekly. Satan is in trouble! Call +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135.
Daily Manna Devotional
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 5: when the morning comes…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. This year, I shall not miss my divine timing due to impatience, hurry and worry.
3. Every witchcraft attack targeting my joy and celebration this year, scatter by fire in Jesus name (pray it with holy violence).
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On May 14, 2018
TOPIC: POSITIVE THINKING: NOT FAITH!
Basic scripture: Romans 4:16-22
Abraham believed in the God who brings the dead back to life and who creates new things out of nothing(Romans 4:17 NLT). There are certain dead end words in life including cancer, bankruptcy, infertility, unemployment, etc. How do you know when you are at a dead end?
You know it when things get out of control and you can’t do anything about it. When you are stuck and waiting for deliverance, you need to remember what God can do. The situation may be out of your control, but it is not out of God’s control. When you face a dead end, don’t focus on what you can’t do. Focus instead on what God can do.
Romans 4:17 says: Abraham believed in The God who brings the dead back to life and who creates something out of nothing. If GOD can give life to a dead man, He can give life to a dead career! He can give life to that dead marriage! He can give life to that dead dream! He can bring life to that financial dead end, that body full of sickness, etc. It wasn’t just positive thinking that helped Abraham. Positive thinking works well in situations beyond your control.

But positive thinking is not Faith! They are two very different things! I repeat: in situations that are out of control positive thinking is worthless. It is just wishful thinking it doesn’t change situation. When you face things that are out of control, you need something more than a positive mental attitude. You need faith in God, because he controls it when you can’t. Then this shocker: Most of life is beyond your control, so you need faith far more than you need positive thinking!
Jesus says in Luke 18:27, “what is impossible with man is possible with God” (NIV). God specializes in impossible and He is ready to turn your dead end into a deliverance end! Never, ever give up! Something amazing is about to happen! Pray Now!
THE NEW CHILDREN/TEENS ODM and NEW VERSION ODM COMIC/CARTOON are available nationwide.
Our Daily Manna Devotional May 14 2018 By Dr Chris
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Every agent of discouragement released from the marine world, lose my soul, Go back to sender in Jesus name (pray until you have peace to stop.
3. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Get my new books: “blasting Down Your Walls of Jericho” and “my Womb Must Open by Fire” from any bookshop nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 10:40am On May 15, 2018
TOPIC: GO AND FAIL MORE
BASIC SCRIPTURE: Judges 11: 1- 11
A little boy approached a very successful man and said ‘’ I want to be successful like you ‘’ and the successful man replied ‘’go and fail more.‘’ the little boy thinking that the man didn’t get what he said, asked him again. ‘’I want to be a successful man replied him once again ‘’ go and fail more’’ the boy said ‘’ but people will laugh at me if I fail’’ the successful man replied ‘’ they laughed at me too but many of them who laughed at me then, now pay me today to listen to how I failed and some work in my factory.
‘’ As the boy was leaving with a sad face, the successful man called him and said ‘’ don’t quit on your dream until people who will laugh at start working for you.‘’ In the year 2018, what the Holy Ghost is saying to you is the same advice that the successful man gave to the little boy: no matter how your past years have been don’t quit on your dreams until people who laughed start laughing with you. And indeed, men shall laugh with you don’t forget today’s scripture: those that once mock Jephthah later celebrated him.

Those that called him bastard (son of a harlot) later baptized him with praise and adoration (vs. 7-11) indeed, courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow’ (Mary Anne radmacher). Hold on and hold out! This world will hear your voice!

PRAYER POINT: Take song 2:
Blessed assurance ……
1. Thank god for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. I scatter every arrow of discouragement. Go back to sender in Jesus name.
3. Lord God, restore all my wasted years.
4. Holy Ghost, show up mightily for my decoration
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 10:28am On May 16, 2018
TOPIC: I COMPARED THE SNAIL…. -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 7: 1-11
VS 9 0f our text is our emphasis! Generally, we dislike people who are slow and sluggish physically, intellectually, and spiritually. Also, we know the very popular phylum Mollusca, an invertebrate animal (an animal without bone like spinal cord, etc) which has a soft unsegmented body. It is called the SNAIL! It is very slow and sluggish in movement, but funny enough some years ago, I SOMETIMES USE TO THINK THE SNAIL WAS FASTER THAN GOD.
That was my early days in the LORD! This was because I was comparing the speed of Gods dealing with us to that of a snail! At that time too, I use to compare the speed of Jehovah to the speed of vehicular traffic in a typical, urban city like Lagos, Nigeria, New York, USA, etc. Indeed, we are often ask secretly in our hearts sometimes, why answers to some prayers are delayed! Why does God permit or allow wickedness sometimes to be prolonged?
Why does He not “hurry up” and destroy all the wicked people immediately? Does God condone evil? In fact, Jeremiah was so angry about Gods speed concerning judgment of the wicked, that he shouted aloud (Jeremiah 12: 1-4) and David also prayed psalm 7:9 in today’s scripture. Read them again later or now! But is God really slow? NO! NO! NO!

Now, imagine the following: A terrible, medical doctor in your local hospital is very deficient professionally and violates the basic principles of hygiene and also inflicts great pain on his patients. Of course, he would be removed and his license suspended, if he is reported to the medical regulatory council under normal conditions. But there are some circumstances where extraordinary patience (being slow) will be required. For example, in an emergency or on a battle field during wartime, will it not be necessary to tolerate such a doctor who works under such primitive and dangerous conditions and even use what will normally be considered inferior or unhygienic instruments?
In similar ways, God is patiently tolerating things that He finds totally unacceptable! He hates sin and wickedness and temporarily permits their operation to allow time for the sinner to repent and also He allows time for the crucial issues raised by Satan’s lie to Adam and Eve at Eden to be settled once and for all. The lie was that God was a forceful dictator! But the truth is your God is a God of justice! Since “JUSTICE delayed is justice denied,” I dare add quickly that, “forced justice is justice denied.”

So are you still asking why is God slow? No He is not! Keep trusting! He has a plan! Your enemies will never laugh last! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Stand up for Jesus…
1. DELAY IS NOT DENIAL! Pray on the word above as led now! Pray/declare Psalm:9 for 7days!
2. The LORD can never permit INJUSTICE in my destiny! He is working for me and will silence every enemy in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On May 17, 2018
TOPIC: LORD, WHY ARE YOU SLOW?
Basic Scripture: Luke 1: 45 -66
Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He who dwells in THE LIGHT that no man can approach! He is the SUN of righteousness and yet He is the CONSUMING FIRE! So, He is the SUN and FIRE!
Awesome God but mysterious God! He is mysterious in His ways because I ask: Why did He allow Saul (Paul) to kill APOSTLE Stephen, a holy man of God, before he, Paul ,was arrested by God? Could Stephen have lived longer if GOD HAD ACTED FASTER AND EARLIER THAN HE DID?
However, no matter how slow God seems concerning you or the wicked, it would be unloving and unreasonable for God to allow wrongdoing and evil to continue forever! No loving father would endlessly tolerate evil from one of His
children who continues deliberately to injure other family members.
God’s patience in the face of sin therefore, will always be balanced by other qualities such as love, wisdom and justice (Ex. 34: 6, 7). If you are disturbed about why God delayed or allowed the wicked to continue for a while, note this about your God: Once the purpose behind His longsuffering is complete, His tolerance of evil will cease-(Roman 9:22).

This is very clear from Acts 14: 16 & Acts 17: 30-31. God will not acquit the wicked or allow the present trials you are experiencing to be forever (Psalm 56: 7-9). So refuse to envy those you think are not as prayerful as you are but are more prosperous. As the night gives way to the morning, so will your breakthrough delay expire this year! God is not slow or sluggish! He is planning for you and your family.
It took Abraham 25 years for him to wait for Isaac. Don’t forget the birth of the special children: John the Baptist (Verses 63-65 of today’s scripture), Prophet Samuel, etc, of a period of a long delay. The delayed wine in the wedding feast (John 2) was the best wine! Your present delay is not a denial. It will be a demotion/shame for your enemies at last.
This generation will marvel at your testimony. Open your mouth and declare seven times now: “MY LIFE IS A MIRACLE ABOUT TO HAPPEN. I refuse to quit now because I know that in His silence/delay, my God Jehovah has a plan. AMEN. ” Shalom!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 3: It is well with my soul ….
1. Pray on the word above as led now!
2. The LORD can never give me shame as my last bus-stop! He is working for me and will silence every enemy!
3. Every anti-testimony altar erected because of me, SCATTER in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.
THE NEW CHILDREN/TEENS ODM AND NEW VERSION ODM COMIC/CARTOON are available nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:48am On May 18, 2018
TOPIC: NOTHING SPOILS
Basic Scriptures: Genesis 22:1-14; 2 Corinthians 4:17
An old story used many years ago is rising up in my spirit concerning today’s devotional encounter! William Sangster (1900-1960), the noted English preacher visited a young girl in the hospital at a time when doctors were battling to keep her from becoming blind. With sadness, she said to him, “God is going to take away my sight.” He listened but at first gave no reply.
Then he answered, “don’t let him, Jessica. Give it to him.” “I don’t understand”, she responded. So he explained, “try to pray this prayer: ‘father if I must lose my sight, help me to give it to you.” Oh! What a school and a lesson! After all your prayers and acts of faith, let God use whatever situation you are in To Glorify himself!
Just like Abraham surrendered his precious son Isaac on mount moriah (Gen 22:1-4, so let us pray in whatever situation we are in or passing through thus: “Father, I am not clinging hard to this situation, person, or rich blessing that has temporarily been mine. I am grateful to you for lending me this life that enriches good, but now, am freely giving it to you”.

This devotional does not believe that God is so wicked as to punish his people with sickness, losses or pain, but we do believe that God’s people may pass through some ‘light afflictions’, which worketh for them a far more exceeding and external weight of glory (2cor. 4:17). I repeat again: God is not carnivorous (EATER OF FLESH OR AN ANIMAL THAT EATS OTHER ANIMALS)! He allowed Abraham to go through all the stress of offering Isaac because he had a greater plan.

You are not an exception! No matter what you are allowed to pass through, “our life, family and ministry shall fulfill all of God’s plans for you! I prophecy as i am laid now: “concerning this year 2018, your life and ministry shall be bad news for the devil! Your laughter shall be loud and heard from afar off! Any divinely- allowed pain shall become your ladder of gain, but it shall become the tears and disgrace of your enemies! Yes! You shall not go down or see shame as your last bus-stop in Jesus name! “Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: Blessed Assurance …
1. Lord, help me to present my life, career, ministry, school, etc, to you daily.
2. Lord I put my entire family, life, and ministry at the Foot of Your cross. Use EVERYTHING and EVERY EVENT for your glory this year! I cancel TEARS now!
3. Pray about today seriously now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:32am On May 19, 2018
TOPIC: ROSE IN THE DESERT?
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 92:1-15
A rose is very glamorous and beautiful flower. Is it possible for something beautiful to survive in desert conditions? Yes! And your life/ family/ ministry will prove it this year.
In the parched deserts of Africa, where rainfall is scarce and most resources are unavailable, grows a jewel – The Desert Rose! Delicately shaped, with twisted limbs, this plant grows slowly and is said to survive for hundreds of years, the tree’s swollen trunk and its roots serves as a water reservoir, enabling it to flourish in a dry, unfriendly environment. Like today’s scripture Vs. 12 says: “The Righteous shall flourish like the Palm Tree.”
The palm tree and the desert rose are wonderful lessons for the believers (YOU)! As the desert flourishes and look beautiful where every other plant is withering and drying up, so will your life be this year 2018, even in any harsh, desert season as you journey through life! The environment may be dry, the economy crashing, politicians may be stealing all the money, jobs may be scarce and the future may be bleak, yet you and your family will blossom this year!
You shall be like a cedar in Lebanon! They are always different from all other cedars. So shall your portion be! DEMOTION shall not be your name! In this year 2018, like the Desert rose, when trials come, you are well protected! The milky sap, roots and seeds of the deserts rose contain a deadly poison! Extracts from the seeds are used to poison the tips of the arrows which local fishermen use for an easy catch at sea! You are also dangerous, acidic and poisonous to the devil this year!

Yes! Don’t forget this: when the land is dry and colorless, this beautiful jewel in the desert puts forth a profusion of flowers (bright pink to deep crimson-red) that grows when illuminated by the sun! Wow! The desert of your life will blossom this year because the SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS (Jesus Christ) will shine on you again! You shall not move from GRACE to GRASS! HERO to ZERO WILL NOT BE YOUR STORY! That demotion or rise and fall plan will scatter!

PRAYER POINT: TAKE SONG 5: When the morning comes…
1. Thank God for today’s devotion. Pray about it as led.
2. Commit any pain or tears into his hands again.
3. I refuse to give up! I am terror to demons! I shall blossom and be decorated this year in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:05am On May 20, 2018
TOPIC: THE TIME OF FIG WAS NOT YET
BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 11:12-23
Today’s scripture , Verse 13 says – “And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if happily he might find anything thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the first time of figs was not yet.” I call your God, “JEHOVAH THE SEASON CHANGER!’ No man or woman is allowed to CHANGE YOUR SEASON than your God!
When men plan to demote you, then they are planning to change your season from PROMO SEASON to DEMO SEASON. When they try to hit you with DEPRESSION, they are trying to change your season from JOY SEASON to TEARS SEASON. But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that the ONLY SEASON CHANGER IS JEHOVAH! He is so wise that he can CHANGE YOUR FRIENDS\ CLOSE, TRUSTED PEOPLE FROM SEASON TO SEASON. So stop crying when people walk out of your life or ministry! Do you know the harm these people can cause in future?
Do you know that RELEVANT PEOPLE today can become REBELLIOUS PEOPLE tomorrow? Oh! Let the GOD of TIMES and SEASONS do his work in your life\ ministry! That was why he CURSED the FIG TREE when it was NOT yet time for figs to produce! Vs. 13 says “he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet “THE TIME OF FIGS WAS NOT YET! So, the FIG TREE did nothing wrong NATURALLY SPEAKING!
Jesus did what he did to show you that HE CONTROLS THE TIMES AND SEASONS; SO HE CAN STEP INTO ANY SEASONS and SITUATION and DEMAND NEW RESULTS! He does not want you to just be NATURAL! He wants you to be SUPERNATURAL! He does not you to be described as a ONCE – UPON –A –TIME person! He is about to stop your DEMOTION! He will cause HERO TO ZERO arrow to BACKFIRE! You will SHINE again! Don’t miss the next Lagos Saturday anointing service!
PRAYER POINTS; take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led. Daily Manna Devotional For 20th May 2018
2. LORD, CHANGE MY SEASON! I reject DEMOTION!
3. I decree and declare: I shall not go down! My god is the SEASON CHANGER and he is working with and for me. Daily Manna Devotional For 20th May 2018
4. Pray about today seriously as led now. CANCEL THE DEATH OF A PASTOR

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On May 21, 2018
TOPIC: THE TIME OF FIG WAS NOT YET
BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 11:12-23
Today’s scripture , Verse 13 says – “And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if happily he might find anything thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the first time of figs was not yet.” I call your God, “JEHOVAH THE SEASON CHANGER!’ No man or woman is allowed to CHANGE YOUR SEASON than your God!
When men plan to demote you, then they are planning to change your season from PROMO SEASON to DEMO SEASON. When they try to hit you with DEPRESSION, they are trying to change your season from JOY SEASON to TEARS SEASON. But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that the ONLY SEASON CHANGER IS JEHOVAH! He is so wise that he can CHANGE YOUR FRIENDS\ CLOSE, TRUSTED PEOPLE FROM SEASON TO SEASON. So stop crying when people walk out of your life or ministry! Do you know the harm these people can cause in future?
Do you know that RELEVANT PEOPLE today can become REBELLIOUS PEOPLE tomorrow? Oh! Let the GOD of TIMES and SEASONS do his work in your life\ ministry! That was why he CURSED the FIG TREE when it was NOT yet time for figs to produce! Vs. 13 says “he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet “THE TIME OF FIGS WAS NOT YET! So, the FIG TREE did nothing wrong NATURALLY SPEAKING!
Jesus did what he did to show you that HE CONTROLS THE TIMES AND SEASONS; SO HE CAN STEP INTO ANY SEASONS and SITUATION and DEMAND NEW RESULTS! He does not want you to just be NATURAL! He wants you to be SUPERNATURAL! He does not you to be described as a ONCE – UPON –A –TIME person! He is about to stop your DEMOTION! He will cause HERO TO ZERO arrow to BACKFIRE! You will SHINE again! Don’t miss the next Lagos Saturday anointing service!
PRAYER POINTS; take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. LORD, CHANGE MY SEASON! I reject DEMOTION!
3. I decree and declare: I shall not go down! My god is the SEASON CHANGER and he is working with and for me.
4. Pray about today seriously as led now. CANCEL THE DEATH OF A PASTOR
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On May 21, 2018
TOPIC: NONE MEANS NONE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 15:24-26; LUKE 13:10-17
Verse 26 of today’s first scripture gives us an insight into the identity, mission and assignment of the one that i call ‘’ Jehovah overdo’’. He said these words thousands of years ago and he has not changed his ways. He has not exceeded his healing power, and the devil and the kingdom of darkness have not yet been able to come up with a sickness or infirmity that my Jehovah Rapha cannot deal with.
Hear his words again and let them strengthen your faith today. “I will put none of these diseases upon you…. NONE means NONE! It means that u will never be afflicted by God with any of those diseases. Instead, what will you do? I am the God that heals you” this means that he will take those diseases from you and keep them from coming upon you and all yours this year! Oh! Thank you Jesus! Satan is the one that afflicts people with diseases Acts 10; 38 says that; Jesus went about doing good and healing, “all who were oppressed of the devil.”

The devil is the oppressor. He is the one who oppresses people with sickness and disease. In today’s second scripture Vs.16, Jesus said, ought not this woman. Whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond?’ It was Satan that bound her. Please stop justifying sickness and disease as due to old age or any other reason. The real reason is one word: SATAN. But, thank God, there is no bond or chain that Satan and his demons can use that your God cannot break and destroy!
At this weekend’s Lagos (OGUDU ORIOKE) anointing service and indeed worldwide, YOKES OF SICKNESS and DISEASE will be DESTROYED. Arrows of spending your money on sickness shall be REVERSED! Those using sickness to REDUCE YOU will dry up! Every plan to DISGRACE you will SCATTER! That plan to move your life and ministry into REVERSE GEAR will BACKFIRE!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 4 ; Stand up for Jesus ..
1. Pray for yourself concerning today’s word as led now.
2. NONE means NONE! Father, let your healing power flow through my body now and destroy every agent PLANNING MY RISE AND FALL through sickness in Jesus name.

3. Lay your hands on every part of your body and speak healing and divine health. I decree healing over my body in Jesus name NOW!
4. EVERY YOKE OF SICKNESS inherited from my fathers and my mother’s DNA, BE BROKEN BY THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY GHOST now and at this SATURDAY OGUDU Anointing service. I receive the HEALING ANOINTING in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On May 22, 2018
TOPIC: ISSUE A QUICK NOTICE NOW!
Basic Scripture: Isaiah 53: 4-6
Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with Jesus Christ, the BATTLE STOPPER and the UNSTOPPABLE GOD. One of the important things you need to discover in life is to FIND OUT WHAT HE (JESUS CHRIST) HAS DONE FOR YOU. When you know what He has done for you, you will know you have rights to, and you will be able to live the life of victory that Jesus has purchased for you.
Today’s scripture tells us one of those things that He has done. Verse 4, “He hath borne our grief, and carried our sorrows,” Notice that it says “HE HAS.” It is something that has already been done. Halleluiah! This means that YOU DON’T HAVE TO BEAR ANY KIND OF SICKNESS AGAIN. You don’t have to submit to sickness and allow it to rule over your body again. Sickness is your enemy, and that is why Jesus came to deal with it. He has dealt with it, and it is now for you to stand your ground on the Word of God and REJECT SICKNESS AND DISEASE.

I don’t know what they have told you in the hospital. I don’t know what you have been struggling with for so many years. You have prayed and fasted and asked God to take this sickness away.” I want you to change your perspective today. HE HAS DEALT WITH IT! That is what the Bible says. So, what you need to do now is to take those verses (Isaiah 53:4-5) , and use them to ISSUE A QUIT NOTICE TO THAT INFIRMITY THAT HAS ATTACKED ITSELF TO YOUR BODY.

Yes! It’s a quit notice. A quit notice backed by the power of the living God. DECREE THAT YOU WILL NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY AND RESOURCES THIS YEAR ON SICKNESS! Sickness is an agent of HERO to ZERO arrows! It is an agent of PALACE to PRISON story! it is a demotion key! Healing and divine health is yours now, take it and enjoy it to the fullest! I am led to ask you to sow a SACRIFCIAL seed (AS LED) of, ‘’ NO-MORE-MONEY-FOR-SICKNESS’’

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: ‘ TIS SO SWEET TO TRUST IN JESUS .
2. I decree that I will not spend my money on diseases! I shall spend for God! So help me lord as I sow this SACRIFICIAL seed!
3. Every demonic plan to make me die or WRECK me through sickness, be scattered NOW in Jesus name. I claim my healing NOW (touch that area of your body and declaring.’’ I CLAIM MY HEALING NOW)

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On May 23, 2018
TOPIC: THE RADIO AND THE BATTERIES
BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOHN 19:28-30 PSALM 110:1-7
There is the story of a young man who just got a small battery powered radio and he was really enjoying it. After using the radio for a long time, he woke up one day to switch it on and listen to it again as usual, but to his amazement, the radio refused to come on He turned everything he could turn, but there was no response. He banged and slapped it again and again, but the radio refuses to respond.
Then he took it to one of his educated neighbours and the first thing the neighbors did was to open the back of the batteries were flat. The radio stopped working because there was no power to make it work! Wow! Today, the Holy Ghost is using this simple story to show you that certain circumstance should no longer work in your body because their power has been destroy completely!
When Jesus said:’’ IT IS FINISHED,’’ he was saying that the BATTERY (POWER) of sickness, poverty, shame, disappointment at the edge of breakthroughs, rise and fall syndrome, satanic delays, demotion, pregnancy miscarriages, barrenness, premature death, financial disgrace, etc, was FINISHED and EXPIRED!
At this weekend’s Lagos (OGUDU ORIOKE) anointing service and indeed worldwide, VARIOUS YOKES will be given the QUIT NOTICE because their battery over you has EXPIRED! They will be told ‘’ENOUGH IS ENOUGH; SATANIC BATTERIES MUST EXPIRE’’ after today and after the anointing service of this weekend, YOU SHALL BEGIN TO REIGN IN YOUR LIFE, FAMILY AND MINISTRY AGAIN because ZERO to HERO story shall pass over your address!

Yes! Rev 1:6 says “And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his father……’’ So he has made you a king and a priests! Kings have authority! You are the one holding the battery now! Ah! There is a DIVINE NUCLEAR POWER in you! Psalm 110:2 says “the LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.’’ you are to RULE in the MIDST of enemies! The BATTERY is now in your hands! You will not move from PALACE to the PRISON! DEMOTION must die!
Lay your hands on the virtue page of “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 13” article and issue a quit notice to every demonic stranger! Never forget: the battery is now in your hands! Pray now! See you this Saturday 8.00am at Ogudu Lagos Mountain.

Prayer points take song 3: it is well with my soul…
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. I take back the BATTERY NOW! I declare that I have power and authority over circumstances! I am a KING and a PRIEST unto God! I cannot fail…Thank you Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:30am On May 24, 2018
TOPIC: THE GOD OF SURE!
Basic Scripture: Luke 8: 43-48
God has never started a project and abandoned it halfway! This is 2nd quarter of 2018 and the Holy Ghost wants you to know that no matter what is happening, the DIVINE AGENDA of your God concerning 2018 for you will not fail!
God is not a God that will get himself involved in something and then run out of steam before the end! He is not a quitter! He is a finisher! He is not just a finisher; He is a determined finisher who finishes with a perfect job!
Isaiah 53:4 begins with “SURELY…” Surely means certainly, infallibly, undoubtedly.” It means “without a doubt” It means a thing that cannot be questioned! It is unarguable! You can rise up anything to disprove it! It is undeniable! That verse says: “Surely, He has borne our grieve and carried our sorrows.” He has done it! He will SURELY FINISH it!
Oh! I love this God! That is why I give Him all the glory for all the wonders at the Manna Mountains and through this devotional worldwide! Just be like the woman with the issue of blood! Be determined to wait until your change comes! Determination is the ability to keep trying and to keep moving towards a goal, no matter what. It is in getting back up no matter how you fall down. People who have mastered determination are not necessary people who have never failed, or even those who have failed many times. People with determination are those who get up and keep going, who learnt from what went wrong and adjust course, and who believe in themselves despite obstacles.

The difference between eventual success and failure can be a true sense of determination. I agree with Paul Meyer: “Construct your determination with sustained effort, controlled attention, and concentrated energy. Captured by those who dare to attack.” Yes indeed! Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your fixed life’s goals!
ODM Daily Devotional For Champions 24th May 2018
WHEN YOU BECOME DETERMINED IN FAITH, YOU BECOME UNSTOPPABLE. This woman in today’s scripture was determined. No one knew her, no one was ready to help her, but she did not write herself off. LIFE HAD TURNED HER INTO A ONCE-UPON –A- TIME WOMAN, but she kept believing that her story would change and it changed! You will be the next to break the yoke of ONCE –UPON- A –TIME at the Ogudu Orieke, Lagos Anointing Service on this Saturday 8: 00am. She was not disappointed and you too will not be disappointed! HOLD ON AND KEEP MOVING! Something awesome will happen! Amen and amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 4: Stand up for Jesus…
1. In your own words, pray seriously on today’s word.
2. Every yoke of abandoned projects that has delayed the testimony of my life, CATCH FIRE now by the Holy Ghost!

3. Every demonic information that wants to deceive me and derail me from the path of DECORATION AND DANCING, I break your hold today in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously).
If you need deliverance, see your pastor or be at the Manna Mountain any Sunday 8am (OGUDU) or 8am (LEKKI).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Prumartmedical: 9:56pm On May 24, 2018
Do you want to know God more and do you want to learn more about Kingdom Principles. Please click on the link below to get added to our Whatsapp group: Whatsapp for Christ.
You can contact/whatsapp me on +27630083342 to manually add you.
God bless you.

https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On May 25, 2018
TOPIC: FIRE VIGIL NIGHT; HE ANSWERS BY FIRE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 KINGS 18:17-40
welcome to this new day which carries a NIGHT OF FIRE! weeks ago, the LORD led us to speak about EVIL ALTARS! Evil altars are ANTI-DECORATION agents programmed to strip you off your CHANGE OF GARMENT! AN ALTAR IS A PLACE OF COMMUNICATION/MEETING BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR DEITY (Almighty God) or between men and their deities (their gods or goddess)!
Oh, thank God too that even in the English language, there is a DIFFERENCE between CAPITAL LETTER “D” for DEITY-JEHOVAH GOD, and smaller “d” for dieties-other gods/goddess! That means POWER PASS POWER! Remember that it was one man- Elijah against 450 prophets of baal. Yes! POWER PASS POWER! it does not matter how many forces, power and evil alters have risen or may arise against your DECORATION SEASON; tonight, THEY SHALL CATCH FIRE!
Hear this: “Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in peices, and lay it on the wood, and put no fire under: and i will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and call ye on the name of your gods, and i will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be GOD.” Ah! THE GOD THAT ANSWERETH BY FIRE is the CAPITAL “D” for DEITY-JEHOVAHOVER-DO!

In your daily life, the battle line between the altar of JEHOVAHOVER-DO and the altars of BAAl (evil altars) is raging! That is why tonight, the battle line has been drawn against the ARROWS or ALTARS of your WICKED ENVIOUS ENEMIES, your father’s house, mother’s house, husband or wife’s house, against every altar in the sea and forest, against every altar off stone and blood and THEY SHALL BE WASTED BY THE GOD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE! He is described as, THE CONSUMING FIRE (Heb 12:29)! But this: “And Elijah said unto all the people, come near unto me. And he repaired the altar of the Lord that was broken down” (1 kings 18:30).

Tonight you must repair GOD’s altar in your heart FIRST-through repentance from sin and afirmity with any evil altar(s). as soon as Elijah repaired the altar and called on God this was the result: “THEN THE FIRE OF THE LORD FELL… and Elijah brought brought the down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there” (vs 38, 40).
I prophesy: fire shall fall tonight to consume the power of demons and rising and falling! Arrows of HERO to ZERO will BACKFIRE! ONCE -UPON-A-TIME powers will scatter tonight and tomorrow at the Lagos Anointing Service, 7:30am! No evil altar shall escape your prayers! Rise together with millions of ODM users worldwide 12am-1am tonight as the GOD THAT ANSWERETH BY FIRE SHOW UP FOR YOU! Amen and Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: Blessed assurance…
1. Repent from sin now! LORD, SHOW ME YOUR EVERLASTING MERCY!
2. Every spirit of EVIL ALTARS attacking my faith; CATCH FIRE NOW!
3. I see EVIL ALTARS SPEAKING DEMOTION to 12,819 ODM USERS! BOMB THEM NOW and pray seriously (12am). I decree: HOLY GHOST FIRE , BOMB AND CONSUME every altar manufacturing HERO to ZERO ARROWS and against myself or ANY ODM user worldwide TONIGHT in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On May 26, 2018
TOPIC: THE MISTAKE THAT MOULDED PROBLEM JOHNNY!
Basic Scripture: Deuteronomy 3: 21-29
In the movie, ’STAND AND DELIVER’, high school teacher Jaime Escalante had two students in his class named Johnny. Same name! I (Dr Chris) for the purpose of this write-up, would call one: “PROBLEM JOHNNY” while the second one is “NICE JOHNNY!” “NICE JOHNNY” is a happy and an excellent student, while the other one, PROBLEM JOHNNY”, spends his time messing round and was never out of trouble.
When the Parent Teacher Association held its first meeting of the year, a mother came to Jaime and asked, “How is my son Johnny getting along?” Jaime mistakenly assumed she was the mother of better Jaime, so she replied, ‘I can’t tell you how much I enjoy him. I am also glad he is in my class.’ The next day, Problem Johnny came to Jaime and said, “My mom told me what you said about me last night. I haven’t any teacher who wanted me in his class.”
The result? He completed his assignment that day, and brought in his completed homework the next morning.

A few weeks later, he had become one of Jaime’s most hardworking students and one of his best friends. His life has been turned around because of an accidental word of encouragement. Indeed, we all feel safe, relaxed and inspired whenever we are with someone that will always encourage us and not put us down. It works like this: When you look for good in a person and express it, you give them something to live up to! In other words, you motivate them to be better than what they are.
This was JOSHUA’S NEEDED MEDICINE! The Lord told Moses to encourage him – see Verses 28. And here is the great thing about encouragement: You don’t have to be rich, attractive, prominent and brilliant to give it, and it is always appreciated! So today encourage someone and make it part of your daily life! Start today! Sent at list five people an encouragement text before bedtime!
COME WITH YOUR “ANTI-DEMOTION” OIL TODAY! YOU HEAD, REJECT HERO TO ZERO – AT THE LAGOS (OGUDU) MOUNTAIN INTERNATIONAL ANOINTING SERVICE. TIME: 7:30am. VENUE: Manna Mountain Ogudu (TRANSFORMER B/STOP OGUDU-ORIOKE, OGUDU). Come with any point of contact. Something great is about to HAPPEN! Call: 234-706-3324-784, 234-909-0393-966 for more information! Pastors will have priority!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Tis so sweet…
1. Thank God for the Word today and pray about kit as you are led.
2. I against the spirit of discouragement and gloom. I therefore receive the grace to be encouraged in the Lord and also encourage someone today.

3. Lord, my life shall put a smile on the faces of people; I refuse to be bitter about any situation.
4. In this year, my joy shall be complete because I shall testify in Jesus name. (Pray it in tongues seriously).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:49am On May 27, 2018
TOPIC: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Basic Scripture: Numbers 13: 25-33
Ignorance is a killer! That is why I decree over a user of today’s devotional that your eyes will be opened to see every truth that would bring you the freedom, deliverance and breakthrough that you desire. When a man doesn’t know what he should know, he will not be able to put up a fight against anything that is contending with his possession! The people of Israel did not know their God and so, they tolerated Goliath’s harassment for forty days.
Ten of the spies that Moses sent out in today’s scripture did not know their God and so, they gave in to their fear and gave up on their God-given inheritance. Ignorant people cannot say, “Enough is enough” to the plots, wiles, devices and attacks of the devil against their destinies. Daily Manna Devotional For May 27 2018
God has given you the boldness to stand up to those giants confronting your land and say, “Enough is enough! Get out of my land!” That was the spirit Caleb carries and he shouted, “Let us go up once and possess it, for we are well able to overcome it.” Always note that: People do not lack strength, they lack will! Use today’s devotional to stand against every Goliath that has limited you in any way! It could the Goliath of negative habits, stagnation, secret sins, disappointments, sickness, depts, confusion or laziness, etc.
Never give up! The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts! IGNORE THE FACTS! Like Caleb, you can rise up in courage and declare that YOU CAN TAKE THAT MOUNTAIN! Oh, I love Bob Moawad: “The best day of your life is the one which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours- it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.”
Wow! Whatever it is, receive strength from the spirit of grace now, and then rise up and say, ‘Enough is enough; I break loose every limitation and bondage in Jesus name’. Receive your victory now, in Jesus name. Pray now!
ONE-ON-ONE POWER CENTRE!
ONE-ON-ONE WITH ME NOW OPEN. Ogudu Mountain 8am Sundays! Lekki Mountain NOW ALSO 8am Sunday only! I rotate the two Mountains weekly. Satan is in trouble! Call 234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135 for more information!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 5: When the morning comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s Word as led now.
2. Enough is enough! You Goliath of…(Mention any battle area); SCATTER! SCATTER! SCATTER BY FIRE NOW in Jesus name! Pray it seriously!
3. I walk in boldness, courage like Caleb! I will not live and languish in FEAR in Jesus name. Pray about today as led.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.