Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80485 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by gentlegenius(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Diamond6real:
TOPIC: THE FIVE ATTITUDES TO THE TOP
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JEREMIAH 29: 11-14;
PSALM 90: 1 - 17
Good day and welcome! Since your attitude (your feelings, thoughts or mindset) towards life determines your altitude (height and progress) in life, the Holy Spirit is beaming His searchlight into the following attitudes, which can determine your altitude (progress), on this planet: SELF-ESTEEM - The way you feel about yourself. Always think great and positive thoughts about yourself. You are not inferior to anybody. Love and never condemn yourself. You are not a second-class citizen of this earth. Another man's breakthrough time may not be your time. Envy nobody! You have equal rights to exist as much as anyone else on this planet earth. Feel great! This is your Father's territory (Ps. 24:1). If you are patient and obedient, you will eat the good of the land.
LOVE- This is your attitude towards others. The way you feel towards others. Love others as yourself. Do to others what you want them to do to you. Hate none! Flee from bitterness! Love never fails! Love cancels failure! Embrace love- the way of the highest wisdom in the universe and watch yourself miraculously rise to the top.
FAITH - Faith is your attitude towards God. Believe that He has the best of plans for you. Constantly declare and affirm today's 1st scripture vs. 11. God has great and wonderful thoughts concerning you! Believe and say it daily!
HOPE - This is your attitude towards your tomorrow. Be positive. Be an incurable optimist! Reject worry. As long as the sun rises from the east and sets in the west, problems will never cease on this earth. However, the best awaits you. Today was the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. Hope is the positive expectation that the best is yet to come. Keep it alive! FORGIVENESS - This is your attitude towards your past. Your ability to forgive others or yourself for the wrong done to you or terrible mistakes you made in the past. The person who injured your past is negatively affecting your present, unless you forgive. Why give them such an "honor" of affecting your past and your present? Release them to God and move your life forward. As 2017 begins, if you are disciplined enough to live by these five pillars, your life will speak forth the wonderful grace of God, because five is the number of grace. Have a wonderful day and see you at the top! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My faith looks up...
1. Use the worship songs at the back of this booklet today (Sing and laugh! Be positive about life). Declare that the best is yet to come! Decree that you will never fail on this planet. Cancel end-of-year weeping now!
2. Pray any other prayer point concerning your future as you are led. Pray for others as you are led today. Release forgiveness if you must, to anyone.
Wonderful write up! Great sermon!
But I think the most important attitude that can lead us to the top is missing here. If you'll permit me, I'll like to add it here:
6. HUMILITY - It is possible for someone to exhibit the 5 Attitudes above and still fail to make it to the top if he doesn't humble himself towards God and men.
Every promise in the Bible has a condition. Therefore, the Bible hasn't fail to mention humility as a condition for getting to the top. There are so many portion that emphasizes on this, but I'll state a few:
"Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and he shall lift you up" (James 4: 10),
"And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased, but he who humbles himself shall be exalted" (Matthew 23: 12),
"Humble yourself therefore under the mighty hand of God that he may exalt you in due time" (1 Peter 5: 6),
"... God resist the proud but gives grace to the humble" (James 4: 6).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2017
TOPIC: CUT STRESS OFF NOW!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 3: 3-8
ISAIAH 49: 13-26
Welcome to our time with God in this devotional. There are four thinking patterns than can make a life of stress to become more serious. Please avoid them! No matter how big a balloon is, a single pin is all it takes to deflate it. Little stress of today plus the one of tomorrow can have devastating consequences on your health and indeed your availability for God to use. Success always begins and it is sustained by your state of mind. Life's battles don't always bow to the stronger or faster man. They bow to the man/woman who thinks positively always. If you die from stress, worry or anxiety, life continues! So chill out and note the following:
SELF-BLAME e.g. "I locked my car keys in my car. How could I be so stupid?" BLAMING OTHERS: "How could those car manufacturers be so stupid or why is the government that wicked?" Blaming others increases and multiplies your stress. URGENCY: I can't wait for a panel beater or a locksmith. Should I just break the windows?" Why the hurry? Stress is skilled in the garden of patience. EXAGGERATING PROBLEM CONSEQUENCES: "Now I will be late to work and my boss is going to be furious and I will lose my job."
What you fear may never happen. So put the problem and your future in the hands of God (Proverbs 3:6). Do your best and go to sleep. God is in control and the best will work out for you. Isaiah 49:16 (paraphrased) says: "You are the palm of Jehovah. You can't be forgotten." See Isaiah 3:10 "Say ye to the righteous, it shall be well..." Catch it and keep saying it to yourself daily. Never forget this: Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out alive. As 2017 begins, cut stress off! Live longer for God and your family. Send this message to at least 7 people today: "GOD CANNOT USE A DEAD BODY! KEEP YOUR BODY STRESS FREE". Peace!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: What a friend...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. My destiny will not be tied up in the prison yard of stress in Jesus name.
3. My trust in God will never put me to shame.
4. I refuse to think over this problem (mention it). By the grace of God, I shall not blame myself. It is well and i hold my peace.
5. Pray for students believing God for various examination success and others.
6. Pray about today now! Lord God, turn every DELAY into my dancing story. I cancel SHAME in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2017
TOPIC: SECRETS: NO MORE SECRETS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 15: 1-5
A Chinese man was sentenced to death in April 2016 for leaking more than 150,000 classified documents to an unidentified foreign power. The man, a computer technician from Sichuan named Huang Yu, worked for a government department which handled state secrets. Also, years ago, two junior aides to the former South Korean President, Kim Dae-Jung, were fired after they published a book titled, "What Do People Eat At The Blue House?" The low ranking staffers, a nutritionist and a secretary for civil affairs, were dismissed for leaking security secrets in their book about daily life in South Korea's blue tiled presidential mansion. Indeed, every government in the world treats as important secrets, select information about its highest leaders. The old time problem of leakages of secrets is still on today and the press in every nation spends so much money in buying private and official secrets. Don't forget Mr Edward Snowden, the American who leaked thousands of American government classified documents to the world. But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that God cannot promote you to greater heights than where you are now if you do not know how to keep secrets. There are precious people God will never allow to come across you because you will hurt them. Let God and men depend on you as this year begins. Protect people! Learn to keep their secrets. Every ministry, home, individual or business, has some secrets! Would you be happy to discover that someone you trusted has leaked a vital secret concerning you? Don't do the same to others. Tale bearers reveal secrets. Resign from the "TALE BEARERS CLUB" immediately after this devotional encounter. Discipline your tongue! Tale bearers do not get watered. They dry up slowly! One of the powerful keys to opening up God's favour stated in Psalm 15:3 is "he that backbiteth not with his tongue nor doeth evil to his neighbour..." Job prayed a prayer, "Teach me and I will hold my tongue and cause me to understand wherein I have erred" (Job 6:24). No matter how things are, avoid sowing evil seeds against your tomorrow. Think before you speak! Refuse to reveal secrets! Hear Mr Pen: " I will speak ill of no man and speak all good I know of everybody." Go and do likewise! Before the end of this first half of 2017, a special testimony will locate you in Jesus name. Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing on the promises...
1. Grant me the grace Lord, to keep my tongue or heart from revealing secrets in Jesus name.
2. Repent from any secret you have revealed in the past.
3. O Lord, scatter every wicked plan discussing my secrets in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
4. Jehovah God, raise men and women that will see good in me and advertise it (Pray it very well).
5. Pray the above prayer of Job several times today.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2017
TOPIC: SATAN WANTS TO FULFILL PROVERBS 23:7!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 12: 13-31
The great Plato said: "Thinking is the talking of the soul to itself." I once noticed a man in Lagos, Nigeria, deeply engrossed in talking to himself. Doesn't sound funny because I immediately classified him as "INSANE", even though he was moderately but neatly dressed. What he said, I don't know, but he was having a very serious discussion with himself and obviously enjoying it. Another man was also once asked why he talked to himself. He replied: " I have just two reasons. First, I like to hear a smart man talk. And secondly, I like to talk to a smart man." Oh, what a proud man he was! Listen child of God, in this year 2017, always mind what you say to yourself! The rich man (vs. 17 of today's scripture) "thought within himself." The Amplified Bible says: "he considered and debated within himself..." He debated within himself! Wow! May you never lose the INTERNAL DEBATE BATTLES OF YOUR LIFE this year! Yes, our thoughts are INTERNAL BATTLES and they are unspoken words! As a man thinketh so is he (Prov. 23:7)! The rich man talked boastfully to himself about his riches and God named him "Mr Fool." He lost the INTERNAL DEBATES (BATTLES) OF HIS LIFE! The prodigal son in Luke 15;17 came to himself and decided to return to his father. HE WON THE INTERNAL DEBATES (BATTLES) OF HIS LIFE! Your thoughts are the unspoken words, which reveal what is in your heart TO SATAN and to God! SATAN is watching out for your thoughts because he desires to use them as his raw materials to bring Prov 23:7 to pass! He knows that Prov. 23:7 says: " AS A MAN THINKETH IN HIS HEART" SO IS HE/SHE! and he knows that God and His Word cannot lie, so He Wants To Make Sure That You Become Anything Negative You Think In 2017! He may even push you into NEGATIVE THOUGHTS due to life's challenges! Amazing!
As you go out today and daily this year, watch what you say to yourself (your thoughts) and reject NEGATIVE, lustful, immoral, discouraging, angry, bitter or any thought that does not fire you to a great future. Speak God's Word to yourself as you cook, drive, at your waking up or gong to bed, at the shop, office, school etc. Think big thoughts! Reject depression and self-pity! Scold yourself if you must, but never crucify yourself! God is working to bring you to the place of His promise! Dwell on thoughts upon the grandest, and the grandest you shall see. Fix your mind upon the highest and the highest you shall be! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Use songs at the back of this booklet as led.
1. Pray about today's word as led now.
2. Satan will not fulfill Proverbs 23:7 NEGATIVELY in my life!
3. Commit your thoughts to God! Decree that nothing impure or discouraging shall be allowed a space therein!
4. Let all my enemies be dumbfounded concerning my life and ministry! Use the Gems For Success pages (72-73) today!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2017
TOPIC: WORRY: THE MURDERER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 11: 1-7
A young woman was given a little rock as a birthday gift during a very stressful period of her life. The rock was painted and its face had a smile when you looked at it. Painted at the bottom of the little rock (stone) was, "Why worry?" The giver called it the "Worry not rock." There was a poem carved into the rock. The poem read thus:
Why Worry?
-40% will never happen for anxiety is the result of a tired mind,
-30% concerns old decisions which cannot be altered,
-12% centers on criticism, mostly untrue,
-10% is related to my health which worsens while I worry, and only
-8% is "legitimate" showing that life does have real problems which may be met head-on when I have eliminated senseless worries. When you are tempted to worry, ask yourself what percentage that worry is? You will discover that most of the time, all you worry about is the 40% - things that will never happen. Oh! Satan is bad! Read Natalie Barney: "Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed." That is a satanic load, which you must reject. Hear William Thackeray: "The world is a looking glass, and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face." Smile at life and it will give you a reason to laugh. No matter how your life, family and ministry has been, always remember that: worry will never change the outcome of it. Worry does not prevent a disaster, it prevents your joy and kills (murders) you slowly! Worry does not take away tomorrow's trouble, it takes away today's peace! Finally, stop worrying about what can go wrong and get excited by what can go right! Resist depression/anxiety and never forget: Most of the time, all you worry about is the 40%- things that will never happen. Determine to trust God again!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My faith looks up...
1. Today's scripture vs 1 says that you will flee as a bird to your mountain- your hiding place. That's talking about shame (hiding his face). Lord, root me out of shame.
2. Declare vs 1 again! Lord, in Thee do I trust. I refuse to worry concerning this matter. Make a way of escape for me in Jesus name (Mention it and pray it well).
3. Pray for PENSIONERS and the ELDERLY today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:50am On Mar 22, 2017
TOPIC: HE KNOWETH MY WAY!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 42: 8-13;
ESTHER 4: 5-17
Welcome to today's devotional! Consider the abridged poem below:
"My Father's ways may twist and turn, my heart may throb and ache, but in my soul I'm glad I know; He maketh no mistakes! My cherished plans may go astray.... but still I'll trust my Lord to lead, for He doth know the way. And He maketh no mistakes! Though the night be dark and it may seem that day will never break, I'll pin my faith, my all in Him; He maketh no mistakes! There's so much I cannot see, my eyesight far too dim, but cone what may, I'll simply trust Him... He maketh no mistakes! For by the mist will He lift and plain it all. He'll make through all the way though dark to me, He maketh no mistakes."
No matter how your past years of your life and destiny has been, determine never to forget that God is perfect and He does not err! To err is human, but is God HUMAN? NO! God is perfect! So you can declare like the prophet of insight, Job: "But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold" (Job 23:10). The emphasis is "HE KNOWETH THE WAY THAT I TAKE." He saw 2017 from eternity before you were privileged to be born into it. He knows the struggles you have been through, those you are going through right now and the ones you will go through in your tomorrow. Even when you think God is "wrong" because you have done all you know to do, still look up and declare Psalm 145:17 (Amplified Bible): "The Lord is (rigidly) righteous in all His ways..." That means, when it comes to the things that concern your life and ministry, your God is RIGID. He will not turn, negotiate or lie! HE KNOWETH YOUR WAY! In this year of EVIDENCE, wait and wait upon Him! I prophesy: You shall possess your possession to the shame of your enemies." Always tell the world: "You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit!" As you hold on to the ALL WISE God, someday, your signature will become an autograph sought after by millions. Ah! He maketh no mistakes! This is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called...
1. Thank God for the word and pray about it as led.
2. Only a perfect God can perfect you. Declare and pray Psalm 138:8 many times now as led.
3. I root out all satanic anchors pinning down the problems of my life. Lord, You know the way that I take and You are rigidly determined to bless me. Move my life forward with Your strong Hand in Jesus name (Pray it well).
4. LORD, GIVE ME AN EVIDENCE that will cancel every DEBATE and QUESTION in my life in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2017
TOPIC: THERE IS A BRIGHT SPOT IN EVERY DARKNESS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOSHUA 1: 1-9
JOB 14:14
Welcome to today's devotional EVIDENCE hour with He that calls the things that be not as though they are! 2017 has come to stay and you must determine that whether Satan likes it or not, you must carry your banner of success as your elder brothers Prophet Joshua and Job did (Today's first and second scripture). Share with me the nuggets below:
Hear Henry David Thoreau: "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams and endeavours to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours." Recall from William Feather: "Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go." God wants you to resist depression/quitting! Resist the desire to die! Even when there are questions that have no answers. Oh, what a timely seed from Georges Bemanos: "Hope is a risk that must be run. Keep hoping and never quit now!" Claude M. Bristol wrote: "It's the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance and sweeps away all obstacles." No matter how last year 2016 has been, be determined to make it in 2017 and refuse to waver! Draw from Ralph Marston: "Look for the bright spot and move yourself towards it. There is always a bright spot. Learn to see it. Learn to value it, and you will learn to succeed." Yes, refuse to focus on the negative/delayed. For every one demon, there are two angels. There are some good things happening in your life. See them! It's not where you start, it is where you finish that matters. God sees your struggles and is planning a way out. Keep talking to Him and listen to His direction! Tell those who left you, "If you don't have my back when I am struggling for success, you can't be by my side when I eventually succeed." Will Smith kept it this way: "If you are absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success," Hear this bumper good news: YOUR BEST DAYS ARE STILL AHEAD! Hold on and hold out! This is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing on the promises...
1. Thank God for the word today and pray about it as led.
2. Ask for the grace to wait like Job till that expected change comes.
3. Pray for pastors and bless the ones you know!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2017
TOPIC: YOUR STRUGGLE IS NOT A WASTE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 8: 31-39
Years ago, in a wooden beach area, my little daughter screamed in admiration at the incredible beauty of a nosy butterfly and today's devotional was born within my soul. I quickly remembered that before a butterfly can emerge out of its chrysalis (a shell enclosing the pupa of a butterfly), it has to go through a lot of struggle. Yes, struggle! Through the struggling process, as it attempts to escape from the shell, acids are being removed from its wings. That means, the struggle of the butterfly serves a great purpose in her destiny. If someone was to come along and break the chrysalis for it, the butterfly would die from those acids. In essence, the struggle is necessary for the butterfly to survive. Then in the stillness, when the struggle is over, the butterfly can come out and share its beauty with the world. All that my daughter and I saw was the beauty and not the struggle of the butterfly! We as humans are not any different. There are times when we need to struggle. It is only at this time when we are exhausted and still, that we begin to hear the Universe whisper to us. No wonder Thomas Paine wrote: "The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, and gather strength from distress." No matter how your life, family and ministry has been, always remember that every problem is an opportunity to discover an invaluable lesson of life. Romans 8:35 asked: "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?" Of course the answer is NO! A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hardwork. It does not matter how slowly you are going in life; as long as you do not stop, you will get there. Note the words: "STRUGGLE" and "STRIFE" always come before the word "SUCCESS" even in the dictionary. Stop crying! Stop that depression! Stop blaming others! Stop self-pity/self-blame! Be Courageous! At last like that butterfly, your beauty shall be celebrated in the land of the living in this year of EVIDENCE. Hold on! Hold out! Your STRUGGLE is not a waste! This is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: What a friend we have...
2. My STRUGGLE is not a waste. O Lord, turn my struggle into my baton of success.
3. LORD, GIVE ME AN EVIDENCE that will cancel every DEBATE and QUESTION in my life in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2017
TOPIC: DON'T PUT LIMITS ON ANYTHING!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOB 13: 6-16
Begin today's devotional with Charles Darwin, the naturalist and author: "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Indeed, you had high expectations in your past years for great and uncommon testimonies which seem to have been delayed and in your own interpretation, denied. But why the Holy Ghost wants you to know tody is that no matter how the year has been, you must resist worry or getting angry with God. I am being told again now by the Holy Ghost that there are thousands of souls worldwide using today's devotional who are disappointed with God. About 39 had planned to commit suicide in the course of this year! About 1,200 actually dropped out from churches in which they were key workers! 3,500 have vowed to dropout from church but they have not. 5,200 are just confused and have lost the joy of their salvation. In fact, I have just been shown again that about 250 souls of which about 15 are pastors, are trying to seek other sources of power in other to have FASTER BREAKTHROUGHS. About 12 women are planning to start committing adultery because because to them, holiness does not pay. Oh, I see 72 men planning to visit occultic powers for wealth and I see 4 families standing by the riverside which looks like a shrine, seeking for fruit of the womb. The rest are just in the limbo of life's wilderness. Oh, there is a strong anointing here as I write tonight and the Lord is saying that He is just and cannot do evil. When things change from your expectations or go the way you cannot explain, it is time to declare: " I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVETH AND HE WILL MAKE IT CLEARER BY AND BY BECAUSE HE IS THE EVIDENCE MANUFACTURER!" You can also force yourself to declare vs 13 today's scripture: "THOUGH HE SLAY ME, YET WILL I TRUST IN HIM: BUT I WILL MAINTAIN MY OWN WAYS BEFORE HIM." Your response to change will determine whether you end 2017 in confusion or contentment. Always remember that with God, all things are still possible! The determination to win is the better part of winning! Sometimes, when things have fallen apart, they may most likely be falling into place! "Some succeed because they are destined to bit most succeed because they are determined to." (Henry Dyke). Yea! Don't put limits on anything! The more you dream, the farther you get! Your destiny is forged in the "fire" of determination. Don't quit! This is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Worship the Lord for another day.
1. Satan is a liar! Repent from anger against God.
2. God, You cannot lie. Grant me the grace to wait upon You.
3. I am not a quitter! Everything is working for my good in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2017
TOPIC: THE INDIAN SURGEONS: TALITHA CUMI!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 10: 1-13
Surgeons in India separated a set of conjoined twins belonging to a poor Indian family, by simply checking the internet for the medical procedure required and thereafter borrowing the equipments needed for the operation. Incredible but true! And the lesson is: NEVER GIVE UP ON DIFFICULT ISSUES! LOOK FOR A WAY BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY OUT! The doctors would have given up because there were no sophisticated equipments for the operation. They would have given up because they could not easily fly the children to a specialist abroad, but blessed be God because where there is a will, there is always a way. Note this: The Devil Would Always Give You A Hundred Reasons Why You Should Give Up Because He Is A Quitter From The Beginning! But The Holy Ghost Is Saying To You That Every Reason Given To You To Quit, There Are Three Reasons Why You Must Hold On Because The Trinity Will Stand To Confirm Your Expectations. In life's battles, and in this year 2017, never forget this: "Men who are resolved to find a way for themselves will always find opportunities enough; and if they do not find them they will make them" (Samuel Smiles). Possibilities are always endless! Those who say that your dreams are too big are victims of thinking too small! Limitations live only in your mind. Oh! I am led to scream this again: ANYTHING POSSIBLE! Why did Jesus Christ put away everybody in the room before raising the dead girl with a shout of "TALITHA CUMI"? It was because He was shutting out impossibilities created by negative mins. In this year 2017, the Lord shall shout " TALITHA CUMI" to that battle confronting you, if only you refuse to believe that it is over. When you focus on your problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities! TALITHA CUMI says nothing is impossible and that is what that battle shall hear! Within you, there is infinite power! Before you, there are endless possibilities and around you, there are boundless opportunities! This is your year! This is your year!! This is your year!!! Hold on! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any dong of worship as led.
2. You demonic power telling me that, "IT IS OVER," loose your hold concerning my life, family and ministry now.
3. Lord, make a way out for me concerning the following nagging issue(s) of my life (Mention them).
4. I refuse to give up trusting God. Oh Lord, take me from shame to fame, from groaning to glory, from delay to dancing in Jesus name. There shall be ALL-ROUND EVIDENCE this year!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2017
DON'T FINISH WHAT GOD HAS NOT FINISHED!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ACTS 20: 20-29
PHILIPPIANS 1: 6
Oh, how time flies! So we are in the first quarter of the year 2017! God has been good. That you are alive is a sign that Satan has lost the vital battle for your destiny! Probably so much has happened enough to cause you to cry up a storm or weep up a bucketful or even create an ocean with your tears. Yes indeed, another year has come again and yet certain crucial expectations of your past years are still elusive! No matter what has happened or is happening, God wants you to know that winners win because they always finish whatever they start. ALWAYS! They start, they work, meet obstacles/disappointment/delays, and yet they finish. Jesus did not say, "IT HAS STARTED OR IT HAS CRASHED," He shouted: "IT IS FINISHED!" He had earlier said in John 4:34: "My meat is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to FINISH His work." Hebrews 12:2 describes Him as the author and the FINISHER of your faith. He does not stop an assignment half way and He will not stop you halfway! That you are alive to see this New Year shows that God has not finished with you and you must not allow discouragement or satan to finish your story. Use this New Year to start again! Use the fact that you are alive to dream again! Use the gift of life given to you to pray again but refuse to stop! A job only halfway completed rarely paves the way to the winner's circle. After all, if something is worth doing, then it is most assuredly worth finishing. Winners start, winners work, winers finish. Yes! Resist the many lies of the devil and determine to start again because there shall be EVIDENCE! Don't stop! Don't finish what God has not finished!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called...
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Satan, you are a liar! That I am alive shows that God has not finished with me. I resist discouragement, depression and fear of the future NOW! There shall be ALL AROUND EVIDENCE this year concerning my life and destiny.
3. I refuse to swallow the tablets of sorrow as 2017 begins. There shall be a manifestation of the following desires of my heart (Mention them now).
4. Pray bout the year 2017 as you are led. Uproot shame. You will finish in joy in Jesus name.
5. Give Out The French And Yoruba ODM Today.
6. Pray the NEW 2017 morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers on page 7 of this booklet daily.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:45am On Mar 29, 2017
TOPIC: HE WOULD HAVE HAD AN ACCIDENT! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MARK 8: 22-26
It was John Kennedy who said: "FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES BUT NEVER FORGET THEIR NAMES." The Holy Ghost recently took me back on memory lane years ago when I got a pathetic text from a beloved brother. The text read:
"Please help me! I am dying of bitterness. Some persons I trusted, betrayed and cheated me. I am a pastor but for sometime now, I have not found peace with God again. Please help me. Thanks."
On getting the text, the words: "I AM DYING OR BITTERNESS" stuck to me! I wanted to defer the reply because he was a pastor, but the Holy Ghost wouldn't allow me. I was told that there was serious danger ahead if I delayed. I therefore called him immediately and found out that he was actually driving to the city next to his own. Thank God he pulled over (stopped) on the sideway and spoke to me. Funny enough, after hearing his own bitter/painful story, I wanted to ask him to remain bitter and to teach the offending parties a "bitter lesson." But on that morning, my eyes turned watery, as I had to also tell him the bitter truth. "Despite All The Great Evil That Has Been Done to You, If You Do Not Want The Enemy To Use It As An Open Door To Attack/Hinder Your Life/Ministry, Release Forgiveness To Them." Then I was suddenly led to add this WARNING: "Do Not Continue Driving Without Releasing Forgiveness To Them Now!" Gladly, right on that busy highway, he prayed with me, forgave and the Lord immediately told me that: A tragic accident was averted by that simple act of pained forgiveness! Great God! His unforgiveness would have opened the door for the accuser of the brethren (Satan) to strike him. Oh! Satan is also watching you to see how he can stop your EVIDENCE this year! He will deliberately send people to offend you and thereby plant seeds of bitterness in you! RESIST HIM! Note this: WHEN YOU FORGIVE PEOPLE,THE GREATEST BENEFICIARY IS YOU. Yes, some pain is grave and some injuries are bloody, but no matter how gravely hurt you are, never forget that: Between you and your next level is a betrayal. Ask me! Yes, I have a truckload of stories! People must hurt/betray you and you must forgive them and forget their names quickly if possible. Refuse to give the devil any excuse to hinder your laughter and EVIDENCE this year! Release people! Let go and let God! This is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Worship God and pray about today's message as led.
2. Lord, in this year 2017, let nothing hinder You in my life and ministry. Let nothing block the flow of Your grace upon my life! Give me the grace to forgive those that have hurt me (Mention names if possible) or those who will hurt me in my life's journey. Pray about TODAY seriously. See page 7.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Mar 30, 2017
TOPIC: HE WOULD HAVE HAD AN ACCIDENT! - 2
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 18: 23-35
Hear Sara Paddison: "Since forgiveness isn't coloured with expectations that the other person apologize or change, don't worry whether or not they finally understand you. Love them and release them. Life feeds back truth to people in its own way and time - just like it does for you and me." Oh, drink from the wisdom juice of David McArthur. "Many people are afraid to forgive because they feel they must remember the wrong done or they will not learn from it. The opposite is true. Through forgiveness, the wrong is released. It's emotional stronghold on us is broken." Hear Catherine Ponder: "When you hold resentment towards another, you are bound to that person by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free." Consider Israel Zangwill: "The past: our cradle, not our prison; there is danger as well as appeal in it's glamour. The past is for inspiration, not imitation, for continuation, not repetition." Forgiveness is giving up the possibility of a better past and moving on unto a better tomorrow. What the Lord is saying to a user of today's devotional is that in life, the higher you go, the more you will be hurt, disappointed or betrayed by the divine creation called man. The secret of forgiveness is to forgive everything and understand nothing! That means, don't try to analyse the weight of the hurt! Just make up your mind to let go and let God WITHOUT ANY REASON. Why live in agony because of someone else who does not even know the gravity of your pain or who will be happy to know that you are depressed/bitter? Remember yesterday's devotional story of the pastor who would have had a deadly accident if he had postponed forgiveness! Satan is also watching you to see how he can stop your EVIDENCE this year! He will deliberately send people to offered you and thereby plant seeds of bitterness in you! RESIST HIM! Never forget this: Between you and your next level is a betrayal, a hurt and a bitter disappointment. Painfully let go and let God fight! Peace!
1. Pray about today's message as it has affected you.
2. Pray the prayers of yesterday again now.
3. Pray the morning devotional prayers on page 7 now.
4. Lord, crown me with good health.
5. Decree divine healing! Cancel premature death in your family this year.
6. To all ODM users worldwide now: I loose a healing grace to move into physical bodies now in Jesus name!!!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2017
TOPIC: NO, DON'T LOOK BACK NOW!
DON'T QUIT NOW!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 9: 57-62
Verse 62 of today's Scripture (Amplified Bible) says: ".. one who puts his hands into the plow and looks back [to things behind] is not fit for the kingdom of God." The emphasis is on LOOKING BACK; QUITTING; GIVING UP TO SOON! Consider the thoughts below and determine to never give up on your life's dreams and heart's expectations:
" Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before." (Herodotus).
"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats" -Bertie Forbes. I've MISSED more than 9 shots in my career. I've almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed " - Michael Jordan.
"You can have anything you want- if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold on to that desire with singleness of purpose" - Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the United States. On the last day of this quarter, never think that God's delays are God's denials! God is saying to you today: Be ruggedly "married" to your dreams. Don't stop seeing what you want and where you are going this year! In this year 2017, resist the lies of Satan about PAST DELAYS and walk by faith! Hold on! hold fast, hold out. Patience is a genius! Don't quit now! You will get there and I have just been told to echo to you again: THERE SHALL BE STRONG EVIDENCE that your God is "partial" in your favour! The next quarter is awesome! AMEN!
1. Thank God for LIFE! Pray about the word as led now.
2. Ask for the grace never to give up on your heart's expectations. Pray seriously about today as led.
3. LORD GOD, disappoint the tokens of liars concerning my life, family and ministry in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
4. Pray for all ODM Partners and all who sowed the January EVIDENCE SEED now. There shall be EVIDENCE!
5. Still pray about your 2017 goals now. Finish your Bible. Read Acts 10-12 today. Pray for all who did their birthdays in MARCH!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
APRIL 1
TOPIC: LORD, MAKE ME AS BIG AS MY PROBLEMS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DANIEL 6: 13 - 28
Oh! Praise God, it's a new quarter! The Holy Ghost began whispering to me that since the year began, there are millions who are depressed already, with their souls caged in grave melancholy (mental depression and sorrow). But why would you allow sorrow or secret anger against God when millions like you did not see this year and in fact did not see this new quarter? No matter how your past has been with delayed expectations, the Holy Ghost wants me to reaffirm to you that God cannot fail you! Concerning your expectations, there shall still be physical manifestation! Yes there shall be EVIDENCE that the God who took Daniel from disgrace is your God! I AM SO SURE OF THAT! But note that: There is no real success without a corresponding challenge, before, during and after success. Of what use is light in the absence of darkness? "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stars in times of challenge and controversy" (Martin Luther King Jr.). The great soul prays, "Lord, make me as big as my problems." The little soul prays: "Lord, let me off easily." Please refuse to give up! Declare that your heart is fixed concerning trusting God despite any painful delay! Arnold Toynbee wrote that three things are responsible for the decay of many civilizations: Alcohol, War and Sex. Then he added a fourth vice: Lack of response to challenges. Civilization grows because of a challenge and response to it. For example, the modern aeroplane was developed because of a rising population and a need for trade growth. The challenge you are facing now will turn you into a Champion tomorrow. Heroes are made from the battlefield of life's heat. If you refuse to give up and set your heart as a flint on God, then, except God is dead, you Must sit on your throne of celebration. DON'T QUIT NOW! There shall be EVIDENCE! Ah! I know it, there shall be EVIDENCE! As your Prophet and as I am led, I shall do all I can to be a blessing! I shall not rest on my knees and in prayers till our God announces you! The new Lekki Mountain at OANDO/CHISCO BUS-STOP, is to enable me see you and pray every week (Sundays 10:30am) while OGUDU still holds programmes weekly on the same day (Sundays 8am)! More details in the days ahead! Yea! There is a FIRE in my bones for your testimony! You must TESTIFY in Jesus name! Hold on and Hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song in your native dialect.
2. Repent from worry and murmuring against God.
3. See Isaiah 49:23 now! Lord, my heart is fixed, trusting You. I know that in the end, I shall not be ashamed concerning this matter in Jesus name (Mention it now). Pray about this new quarter!
4. O God of Daniel, do what You did for Dani concerning my life and ministry. Take me from disgrace in Jesus name.
Still Give Out Extra Copies Of Our Daily Manna And Children ODM As Seeds Into Someone's Life To Help Them WIN!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
APRIL 2
TOPIC: HEAVENLY PHARMACOPEIA: VITAMIN "H"
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 126: 1-6;
PROVERBS 17:22
Don't forget the thought below which the Holy Ghost showed me a few months ago:
"When life gives you 'LIMES,' rearrange the letters until they become 'SMILE."'
As 2017 progresses, you probably do not have a great reason to laugh. No matter what has happened so far, note that laughter allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and move on. The best way to trouble trouble is to laugh at trouble. Never forget that the man is distinguished from all other creatures by the faculty of laughter. No wonder Lord Byron said: " Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. " As a trained pharmacist, I call it vitamin "H." This Vitamin H is not in any earthly pharmacopeia (pharmacy books) but it is straight from the pharmacopeia as delivered to me. This "H" stands for HUMOUR (Laughter)! Thank God this vitamin H has no overdose and it is harmless in exceeded dosage use. Mary Petitbone wrote: "He who laughs, lasts." It means humour (laughter) makes you to last - live long! What a cheap drug, which satan does not want you to see! In this year 2017, Satan's trick is to fire you with the arrows of depression by making you to continue to see that delay, disappointment, betrayal, etc. Resist him and make use of today's devotional to write an obituary for depression, self-pity/ heaviness! Norman Cousin also declared: "Laughter is inner jogging." Can you beat that? Inner Jogging! Indeed humour (laughter) is the best medicine to stay happy and healthy!
Andrew Carnegie: "There is little success where there is little laughter!" A day without laughter is a day wasted! Laughter is an instant vacation! It takes you on an instant holiday, out of stress! Laugh at your battles when they don't make sense anymore! Laugh at your enemies when they seem to be overwhelming! Comedians are making millions worldwide because the world is in pain. Make someone laugh! Become a tranquilizer, an instant medicine wherever you go this year! Be like a pineapple this year: Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on your inside! So, my counsel to a user of today's devotional is to take plenty of vitamin "H" on a daily basis and give it to others! Be a "VIT H MOBILE PHARMACY" because your latter end (your tomorrow) is greater than your present! Start laughing now!
2. Satan, you are a liar concerning my destiny. I refuse to cry and I refuse to mourn. I choose to be positive and I choose to be focused on my great tomorrow. Enough of your loads of self-hatred, self-pity or depression. I choose to laugh daily because there is hope. I put on the garment of praise/humour right now and I command your operations concerning me to receive frustration now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 2:14am On Apr 04, 2017
APRIL 3
TOPIC: CONFUSED IN DUBAI: WHY WE MEET ON SUNDAYS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HEBREWS 10: 16-27
A while ago, while visiting the Middle East/Dubai, a Christain brother who just got a new job in Dubai, ran to me to explain that their church service day in Dubai was on Fridays and not Sundays. He complained bitterly to me that in Dubai and most of the Arab world, Sunday I'd the first day of the week and the beginning of their work day. He felt he was committing a sin by working on a Sunday. He was devastated because he was brought up in Africa where Sunday is the main worship day for most churches/ministries. In fact, he told me that every Sunday morning, he was unfaithful at work because he had to connect LIVE via his cellphone to the Manna Mountain Lagos (OGUDU 8am-10am and LEKKI 10:30am-12pm) Services. Indeed, he was unhappy and confused! I then told him that even in modern day Israel, Saturday is their Sabbath (worship) day for even the Christians there and Sunday is also the beginning of their working day. He was then comforted! Note that Sunday is only declared as a worship day in Africa, Europe, America and some other parts of the world. IT IS NOT THE DAY OF THE WEEK, BUT THE DEPTH OF YOUR WORSHIP TO THE GOD YOU SERVE THAT MATTERS. For a child of God, there is no specific day of worship. Tour Sabbath should be everyday, everywhere and every time. Your life itself should be a worship centre and a living sacrifice! Since SABBATH means rest, your life itself should be a SABBATH STORY! It should be a life of rest, testimonies, proofs and results. That is why the MANNA MOUNTAIN PROGRAMS can be on a Friday, a Saturday or a Sunday AS I AM LED! In a bid not to offend any man or woman, Pastor, Bishop, etc, like this Dubai brother, I was confused also at a stage and I made a vow to pick a neutral day of the week for the MANNA MOUNTAIN SERVICES. But the Lord warned me not to attach His programs to a particular day alone. In fact, He told me that the Anointing Services or indeed any service can be Friday, Saturday or Sunday as He leads me. What matters is that in your culture or country, don't forsake any chosen date or day for your local assembly worship. Look for a good church/ministry/mountain and support the work of God! Don't quarrel or get depressed or confused like this Dubai brother over days, dates or places of worship! I remember a Chinese proverb says: "It is easy to break off one chopstick, but it is hard to break off a bunch of them." Don't stay alone! Let people see your life and want to worship Go daily in this quarter. HEAVEN AT LAST!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Blessed assurance...
2. Holy Ghost, turn me into an EVIDENCE LAND! Let people see me and want to worship God. Make my life a worship centre.
3. I shall seek the Lord and the kingdom first; I refuse to be depressed over days and dates of meetings.
4. Pray for backsliders, workers and pastors in your local church today.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Apr 04, 2017
APRIL 4
TOPIC: YOUR OLIVE LEAF (EVIDENCE) IS COMING!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 8: 6-13
ISAIAH 49:23
"But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him... And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf' (Gen. 8:9-11). There was a season in Noah's life when he could not understand what was happening around his life/ministry. Or why do you think he sent out a dove? You know that God knows just when to withdraw from us any visible sign of encouragement, and when to grant us such a sign. When God withholds His voice/information sometimes, it is to enable you to depend on His Word (promises) and walk by faith. The only EVIDENCE Noah had at a time was just an Olive branch in the mouth of a dove. C. G Trumbull noted that, " Those who are readiest to trust God without other evidence than His Word always receive the greatest number of visible evidences of His love." When you do not have visible EVIDENCE of the love of God, then rely on His Word that CANNOT lie. Consider the poem below:
"Believing Him, if storm clouds gather darkly round, And even if the heaven seem brass, without a sound? He hears each prayer and even notes the sparrow's fall. Delays are not refusals! Many a prayer is registered, and underneath it are the words: " My time is not yet come." God has a set time as well as a set purpose, and He who orders the hounds of our habitation orders also the time of our deliverance. Please wait upon the Lord! This is your year and there shall be EVIDENCE!
In the storms of life, ODM is like a LIFE'S PARACHUTE. Give a soul/ family a copy this week!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Great is thy faithfulness...
2. Lord, again I stand on the following foundational promises (mention them now) concerning the following issues of my life/ministry. Don't allow me to be ashamed oh Lord, in Jesus name (Mention them now).
3. Father, accelerate and show me an EVIDENCE (OLIVE TREE) of encouragement this year.
4. Father, do something in my life that will be an EVIDENCE of Your power to my generation in Jesus name (Pray it well).
5. I break every curse delaying my laughter and EVIDENCE in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today and any other matter(s) as led now. See page 7.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2017
APRIL 5
TOPIC: POWER IN THE PAUSE (SELAH)!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 46: 1-11;
HABAKKUK 2:20
There is in the swiftest wheel that revolves upon you its axis a place in the very centre, where there is no movement at all; and so in the busiest life, there may be a place where we dwell alone in God. There are planned seasons by the Holy Ghost in which your life/ministry will be withdrawn from the crowd. There are times when your best friend(s)/relatives will betray you so that you can be alone. There are times when God will draw you away from certain relationships because He needs to keep you to yourself, But the reason why God allows you to pass through the season of silence and the school of loneliness is because He wants to show Himself to you. Yes! It is in temptations and trials that your real self is revealed to you. Tribulation refines you and they make you know your calling and your mission on this planet. However, even in those tribulations, until you are still (in a season of silence), you cannot know God. The natural reaction of anybody in tribulations and trials is worry, hurry and fear about the future. But God does not dwell in that realm of worry and hurry. God uses tribulations and trials to show you how helpless you are to help yourself and in the process of looking up to Him, SILENCE is born. So, tribulations have 3 phases:
1. Worry (How will I get out of these battles?)
2. Hurry (Oh, I want a QUICK solution).
3. Silence (Lord, I cannot help myself, I look up to Thee). Don't forget the power in the SELAH (PAUSE) in the Psalms. The Psalms will be less powerful without the PAUSE (SELAH). So also is your life/ministry. Isaiah 41:1 says: "Keep silence before me, islands; and let the people renew their strength..." A season of silence provokes a season of new strength in your life/ministry. So no matter how your life's journey has been great without passing through the school of silence, betrayal, rejection and the juncture of SELAH. Oh! There is power in the PAUSE! In this year 2017, always know that: God pauses you to polish you! Stop complaining about those that hurt you because they were needed as ladders to your destiny. You are lonely because God is about to show you another phase of Himself and yourself. Peace!
PRAY AND ENCOURAGE THE PASTOR OF YOUR LOCAL CHURCH TODAY.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song as led.
2. My Father God, even when it looks like I am lonely and abandoned, let me know that there is a purpose.
3. O Lord, this is my year! Reveal Yourself to me through every school of silence I am experiencing or will experience. Pray any other prayer point(s) as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2017
THE MAN STOPPING YOUR GROWTH! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 10: 13-20
One day, all the employees reached the office and saw a big advice written on the door:
"Yesterday the person who has been stopping your growth in this company passed away. You are invited to join the funeral." In the beginning, they felt sad for the death of one of their colleagues, but after a while they became curious to know who the man who stopped their growth was. Everyone thought: ''Well at least the man who stopped my progress died! " One by one the thrilled employees got closer to the coffin, and when they looked inside, they were speechless. They stood shocked in silence, as if someone had touched the deepest part of their souls. There was a mirror inside the coffin and everyone who looked inside could see himself/herself. Next to the mirror was a sign that read: "There is only one person who is capable to set limits to your growth... It is you! You are the only person who can influence your happiness, success and realization." Your life does not change when your boss, friend or company changes... your life changes when you change... you go beyond your limiting beliefs and you realize that you are the only one responsible for your life. It's the way you face life that makes the difference! If an egg is broken from an inside force... life ends, but if it is broken from an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from our inside. No wonder Jesus said, "Behold I give unto you POWER!" That means that within you is the Almighty God incarnated. A million enemies cannot make you fail and a billion friends cannot help you succeed! You are responsible for your destiny. Ignore discouragement! God can use detours to take you to your destiny. You are a co-creator with God! You are the creator of your own destiny! So, arise and determine that nothing will stop you! No excuses anymore! You are marching to your EVIDENCE ground of success! Amen!
2. Lord, shake the shakable in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
3. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Operate the foundation of my life and CUT OFF whatever will hinder my EVIDENCE story this year.
4. Satan, you are a liar; I refuse to be my own enemy. I refuse to be the one stopping myself. Holy Ghost, separate me from myself, pass me through your DELIVERANCE FIRE.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2017
TOPIC: THE MAN STOPPING YOUR GROWTH! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 14: 17-24
Yesterday, the Lord spoke to you that you must move from your life of excuses to a life of explosion into destiny. Name no one if you fail and praise no one if you succeed! Cuddle your destiny! Embrace your tomorrow! Marry your future and run with speed to your life of success because you know that one with God is a majority! Why do you think Abraham refused to accept the riches of the King of Salem? How can a man refuse the riches of his country's president? He said to the king (Paraphrased): "I shall not take money from you less you boast that you made me rich. My destiny is not in your hand; it is in the hand of my God. My God and I are an UNBEATABLE TEAM!" So, your destiny is in your hands! Creating the life you want is only and always up to you! No matter where you are now, no matter what has happened in your life, you can begin to consciously choose your thoughts and you can change your life. You can move HIGHER and WIDER. Jabez knew that his mother, nation, government, colour or his enemies did not control his destiny's outcome. So, he went to God like you will do today and he cried for DESTINY RE-ALIGNMENT and DESTINY ENLARGEMENT! In this second quarter of 2017, live with this motto: A million enemies cannot make you fail and a billion friends cannot help you succeed! Oh! I remember William Shakespeare: "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but it is in ourselves." Don't downgrade your dream to match your reality, upgrade your faith to match your destiny! Your unknown future is in the hands of the all-knowing God! I remember Joel Osteen: "Your destiny is too great, your assignment is too important, your time is too valuable. Do not let fear intimidate you." That mountain you have been climbing is smaller than a grain of sand before your God. Look forward to your tomorrow! Those that walk out of your life were never part of your greater destiny. Sometimes, things happen to us that we just don't understand! Those things become the doors and the windows to your destiny. Look up to Jehovah and boast to the world that they will never boast that they made you succeed. Amen! Hold on and hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Great is thy faithfulness...
2. No more DISCOURAGEMENT! I change my life by my positive/courageous thoughts in Jesus name.
3. O God of Jabez, move me higher and wider; enlarge my coast with a stamp of EVIDENCE in Jesus name.
4. Pray yesterday's prayers now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
TOPIC: HE MAY NOT SHOW YOU THE NEXT STEP!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 6: 11-22
Welcome to this devotional EVIDENCE hour with He that has a name for all the stars in the universe. The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there are seasons when God will show you or speak to you about matters affecting your destiny, and He expects you to take steps of obedience. Note also that God may not speak again until you have obeyed the FIRST instruction He gave to you. I have a strong burden in my spirit as I write today's devotional that there are about 14,200 souls in this category. They are waiting for the NEXT instruction when they have not obeyed the LAST one. Indeed, God is not obligated to give you step 2 until you've already done step 1. For example, someone amight be saying, "Let's get back to the basics. Are you reading your Bible? Are you in a local church and faithful? Are you tithing? Are you talking with Me, do you know the basics of hearing, My voice, etc?" That means you need to start doing what you already know to be the revealed will of God for your life before He can show you deeper things. So, what do you already know to do but haven't done yet? What is the next step you need to take? This is because delayed obedience is disobedience. Remember that God did not speak to Noah again after His FIRST instruction to build the Ark. Noah's NEXT instruction did not come until he had sent out the dove that brought an olive leaf to him. Stop waiting for the NEXT instruction when you have not obeyed the FORMER instruction. This is your year, this is your day! Pray now seriously!
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have procrastinated or disobeyed divine instructions given to you.
3. Lord, restore whatever I have lost due to disobedience or delayed obedience.
4. Lord, give me another chance to obey again.
5. Pray in Tongues seriously today against losses.
6. As I am directed now: Those in Zambia, cancel the death of a prominent ODM user. Those in America, pray against serious financial loss this week.
7. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2017
TOPIC: I SHALL NOT MISS MY VISITATION HOUR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 13: 5-18
Welcome to today's devotional encounter with the God that visits man by His Eternal Footprints. Yes! Each time God visits a man or woman, that visit has an indelible record and His Foot prints become His EVIDENCE of that visit. No DIVINE VISITATION leaves you the same. It will either chastize you or crown you with greater glory. Share with me again more ways your God will visit you this year:
God can visit you through your tears! The struggle you are in today, is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. God can visit you through unplanned disappointments. That is why sometimes, the entire life of great men and women can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned! Don't forget that I planned to be a Pharmacist manufacturing medicines and I read Pharmacy in the university, but am I practicing it today? No! My life didn't go as planned. Glory to God! Sometimes, God can visit you through losses. That was the story of Ruth when she lost her husband. Did she not become a divine star at last? God can visit you through separation from others; that was the story of Abraham when God separated him from Lot. After that separation, the Lord appeared to Abraham separately to reveal the next phase of his life to him. I prophesy that you will not miss your next season of visitation! I prophesy again that any moment from now, you will experience a divine visitation that will change your life and destiny forever and transform you into an undeniable EVIDENCE LAND in Jesus name. Don't give up! Hold on and hold out! Your Father God is planning to visit you specially this EASTER WEEK! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: Stand up for Jesus...
2. The entire life of great men and women can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned! Holy Ghost, re-engineer my life out of any plan not planted by my Father God.
3. Lord, if need be, visit me by sending away every "Lot" from my life and ministry. Show me the next phase of my destiny.
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On Apr 11, 2017
TOPIC: STAYING YOUNG!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 103: 1-8
I received the inspirational write-up of today's devotional from a mail sent to me by a user of this booklet. Psalm 103:5 talks of God renewing your youth like the eagle's. As you pass through this planet, determine that though aging is inevitable, despite the battles of life, your youth shall be renewed. Consider the few keys below:
1. Keep only cheerful friends. People who grumble, or regret life (discontented people) will drain you! Remember that when baby John heard the voice of Mary's greeting, he leapt for joy even in his mother's womb. Cheerful friends will make your life's goals to leap and advance!
2. Throw out the non essential figures, e.g your height, your weight, your age, pimples on your face, etc. Why worry about them? Do your best and let the doctors worry about them. Is that not why you pay the doctors?
3. Surround yourself with what you love; whether it is family, hobbies, music, pets, etc. Your home is given to you by God as your "refuge." Keep it stress-free!
4. Laugh often! Laugh long! Laugh until you gasp for breath. Hear Norman Peale: "Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude towards it." Laugh often!
5. Enjoy the simple things of life! Watch/Admire flowers! Watch the traffic! Watch an ant moving! Watch a fly, etc.
6. Keep learning! Learn more about the latest computer, a new hobby, craft, gardening, whatever! Never let your brain stay idle! Be young at heart! An idle mind is the devil's factory and the devil's name is Alzheimer (a brain disorder causing stupidity). 7. There are seasons of tears in life! Endure grief and move on! Remember that the only person who is with you throughout your entire life is yourself. Be alive while alive! Great souls MUST pass through this road: TEARS!
8. Cherish your health! If it is good, preserve it; if it is unstable improve it! If it is beyond what you can improve, get medical/spiritual help! Check your diet! Bind the spirit of death always! Take no chances! Psalm 91: 15-16 is yours!
9. Avoid deliberate trouble as much as you can! Avoid dubious businesses! Avoid breaking the law! Stay right and stay young and never forget: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away! May your God grant you peace, long life and may your youth be renewed like the eagle. Don't forget, you will bear fruit even in old age (Psalm 92: 14). Old age is not for sickness; it is for fruit gathering. Stay young even as you grow old daily! Your life will be an EVIDENCE to the world that Psalm 103:5 is not a lie! This will be your best Easter week!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Great is thy faithful ness...
1. Pray about today's Word and generally as led.
2. Beginning from today and the next 7 days, attack the spirit of premature death.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2017
TOPIC: THE HAT WAS MISSING! GIVE THANKS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 103: 1-5;
1 THESSALONIANS 5: 16-18
A grandmother took her little grandson to the beach. As they were having a good time, a huge wave came in and swept the boy out to sea. She fell down on her knees and pleaded to the heavens in anguish: "Dear Lord, return my grandson. That's all I ask! Please return my grandson!" A moment later, lo and behold, a might wave swelled from the ocean and deposited the wet, yet unhurt child at her feet. She checked him over to make sure that he was okay. He was fine, but still she looked up to the heavens angrily and said: "When we came, he had a hat. Lord, return the hat." Ridiculous, but true! Yes, the hat was missing, but couldn't she thank God that the child was alive? It's easy to thank God when all is well, but can you also say "thanks" when all is not well? Yes, in this second quarter of 2017, there may be many unfulfilled expectations around your life, but why not also lift your eyes around and thank God for the fact that thousands died last night, but you are still alive? Your being alive is a blessing that will provoke all other blessings! That popular, Bible commentary writer, Matthew Henry, was once robbed, but see what his reaction was: " I give thanks that I have never been robbed before; that although the thief took my wallet, he did not take my life, that though he took everything, it was not too much; and finally, that it was I who was robbed and not I who robbed." He might as well have said, "Thanks for the temporary misery," but do you know that it is difficult to feel miserable when we are busy giving thanks? As you press on in 2017, develop a joyous attitude and outlook to life no matter the setbacks and delays around you! From today's scripture, THE MERCY OF GOD alone is worth all the thanks. Refuse depression daily and be positive! Hold on! Give thanks now! Laugh at the devil now!!!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Through the love of God...
2. Worship the LORD for HIS MERCY/ the gift of life!
3. Give thanks in the following, unpleasant events... (mention them). Satan, you will not see my tears again! I laugh at you now and throughout this year. Laugh now!
4. I cancel every satanic event/programme sent to make me WEEP this year (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2017
TOPIC: MAKING YOUR DREAMS TO LEAP!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 1: 39-56
Verse 41 of today's scripture says: "And it came to pass that when Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost." One of the keys to making the baby you are carrying (your dreams and life's expectations) to leap (gain momentum, great speed/progress) is by causing them to regularly hear the Word. John (the baby in Elizabeth's womb) did not leap until Elizabeth heard the salutation! Note that the baby did not just stand: he leapt! That's outstanding progress! The salutation (a word) became the button that triggered the leaping of the babe! God wants you to know that as 2017 progresses, spending time with the right books (right information) plus daily meditation on the Word of God will accelerate (cause to leap) the fulfillment of your dreams. There is a "MARY" (a human agent of promotion) which God will use to accelerate your dreams! Pray that God will shake away the wrong people out of your life and pray that you will not be made to meet the wrong people who will kill your baby. Spend time with the Bible verses that relate to your dreams. As you meditate on the Word, even one word can be used by the Holy Ghost to fire you and cause power to flood your dreams. Refuse to be lazy with the WORD in the remaining months of 2017. Refuse to delay reading books! Spend your money on materials that will increase you spiritually and stay around people that will fire your "babies" (your expectations) and cause them to leap. Also, Regularly Give Out Extra Copies Of This Devotional To Help The Dreams Of Others To Leap And Your Own Dreams Will Never Die! I see LEAPING - EXTRA SPEED on your projects! Amen!
2. Lord, take my dreams from the realm of just standing or just walking! Cause my dreams to leap to outstanding progress!
3. As I still give out EXTRA COPIES of this ODM, give me extra EVIDENCE that will make the world to shout, "There is God!!!
4. Lord, connect me to my Mary (the right person in the right environment) this year (Pray it very well)!
5. Lord, disconnect me from the wrong people and uproot me from the wrong environment in my life, family, business, and ministry (Pray it very well)!
6. O Lord, grant me the grace to be disciplined to meditate on the Word and other spiritual materials. Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2017
TOPIC: WATCH AND PRAY: THE DOOM INSECTICIDE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MATTHEW 24: 1-14;
ISAIAH 49: 23
Images of a South African Pastor spraying insecticide into the faces of his congregants were circulated on social media in late 2016. Lethebo Rabalago, of Mount Zion General Assembly (MZGA) in Limpopo, has openly posted photographs on his Facebook page of him spraying congregants with Doom Super Multi Insect Killer to cure various ailments. A congregant posted on Facebook: " I came here with a pain on my back and stomach. Now, after the prophet sprayed me with Doom, I am healed. My nose was blocked since last week, but after the prophet sprayed me with Doom, I felt mucus coming out of my nose. I thank God for healing me." The acclaimed Pastor Rabalago said that God had told him to use this popular insecticide called Doom, and that he had healed countless people using it. In a press statement however, the manufacturer of Doom insecticides, Tiger Brands, said that it found the practice "alarming and extremely concerning" adding that it is "unsafe to spray Doom Super Multi Insect killer or any other aerosol spray for that matter, into people's faces." I, Dr Chris, also saw another "pastor" commanding his congregants to eat grass outside the church compound for their miracles. I have also seen a social media post where a "Pastor" asked all the ladies to bring their panties to the church before he could pray for them. In this end time, the Holy Ghost is warning a user of today's devotional on the dangers of seeking solutions to battles AT ALL COST. Various so-called prophets will arise in these end times with extremely dangerous and QUICK solutions to battles. You must watch and pray against solutions that are not implied in the written Word. Solutions at all cost is a fast way to disgrace at last! Paulo Coelho quipped: "Two of the hardest tests in life: The patience to wait for the right moment and the courage to accept whatever you encounter." Indeed, the God who understands your cry for that breakthrough will not allow your waiting to be in vain. Stay focused on the word of God. Stop the panic! Stop running here and there! Isaiah 49:23 will work for you. See it again! Pray now!
ASSIGNMENT: If You Have Ever Visited Any Strange Prophet, Sangoma, Herbalist, Etc. Go To Your Pastor Or A Local Church Or Visit The Manna Mountain, Ogudu or Lekki (Interdenominational) This Sunday 8 a.m. For A Deliverance Fire Service.
2. Repent fr any way in which you ran here and there looking for solutions. Repent from seeking solutions from witch doctors.
3. Holy Ghost, do a surgical operation in my life and cause deliverance fire to pass through my destiny today.
4. I shall not wait in vain, I shall not panic. Pray about today seriously!
GET AND GIVE OUT THIS ODM, NEVER MISS AN EDITION! WHEN LIFE ZIGZAGS, ODM CREATES SANITY!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2017
TOPIC: THOUGHTS ON ANGER
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ECCLESIASTES 7: 7-13
History books have the story of Alexander the Great. In his greatness, he was said to have conquered the world. However, history says that he was a very temperamental person who could not control his anger. In a fit of anger, he was said to have slain his best friend, Clytus. He afterwards regretted his action. Someone wrote this about anger: "Anger is a small madness. So do nothing when you are angry, because what you might destroy will be .more than what caused the anger." Yet, another man said: Anger is just an alphabet short of danger." Stories abound on the fall out of anger. An angry Cain slew his brother Abel (Gen. 4: 1-cool; in the end the Lord cursed him. Moses in anger struck the rock twice instead of speaking to it; in the end, God was angry with him and he missed out from entering the Promised Land which he had laboured for. (Numbers 20: 7-12). Anger can be a robber of your EVIDENCE, your throne and your Promised Land. A man once threw his wife down from a storey building of several floors for changing a television channel from what he was watching! What a tragedy! No wonder the Bible says, "He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down and, and without walls" (Proverbs 25: 28). Anger is dangerous! It is cruel/outrageous (Proverbs 27:4) and the blessed Holy Ghost is warning a user of today's devotional AGAINST A POLICE CASE which will be caused by ANGER! Control it now!
PRAY AND ENCOURAGE THE PASTOR OF YOUR LOCAL CHURCH TODAY.
2. My Father, in this year 2017, no matter the circumstances I face, help me to control my ANGER and to please You.
3. Lord, let my life bring glory to Your name everyday.
4. I decree that anger shall not steal my EVIDENCE this year 2017 in Jesus name. CANCEL A POLICE CASE FOR THE NEXT ONE WEEK!
5. Pray for PEACE upon your life and family.
6. Many are victims of ANGER! Remember those in prison today and pray for them.
7. Lord, grant me more grace to pursue, overtake and recover all.
8. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Apr 16, 2017
TOPIC: THE G-8 OF 1923
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 73: 1-22
I am led to use a popular story which I believe you know very well for today's devotional because the Holy Ghost has a special word for someone. The famous Edgewater Beach Hotel in Chicago was the site of the famous 1923 meeting of some of the world's most powerful financiers. The roll call was intimidating: Charles Schwab, president of the largest independent steel company; Rich Whitney, president of the New York Stock Exchange; Albert Fall, a member of the US president's cabinet; Arthur Cutten, the greatest wheat speculator; Jesse Livermore, the former greatest bear (a person who sells shares) on Wall Street; Leon Fraser, the President of the former Bank international Settlement; Ivar Krenger, the former head of the world's greatest Monopoly and Samuel Insull - the former president of the largest gas company. Collectively, they controlled more than all the wealth in the US Treasury then. Now, the Holy Ghost searchlight in today's devotional is on the bitter/frustrating end of these rich gurus and the devotional messages are:
1. Becoming rich and famous does not guarantee contentment!
2. Success is not money!
3. Since we can not always get what we like, let us like what we get!
4. It is easy to become a once-upon-a-time man/woman.
In this second quarter of 2017, consider the end of all the powerful men listed above:
After living on borrowed money for the last five years of his life, Mr. Schwab died penniless; Samuel Insull too died a destitute, a fugitive from justice and in a foreign country. He ended up with insanity! Mr. Cutten, despite his vast wealth from wheat, died broke and outside his country. Richard Whitney and Albert Fall ended up in prison; lastly, Livermore, Fraser and Krenger all committed suicide! Oh truly, there is no fire like passion and there is no torrent like greed! Why are you envying others, pitying yourself or blaming God? David made the same mistake till God showed him the end of the wicked - today's scripture Vs 17. A wealthy lawyer once said he would gladly trade everything he had for a change in the behaviour of his sons. Is it not true that there are blessings money cannot buy? As 2017 runs along, thank God daily for where you are and you will get to where you should be! Thanking God from where you are, will keep you from being a once-upon-a-time man/woman. Your best days are still ahead! Hold on and hold out! Happy EASTER!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace...
2. I command any unholy desire in me that will destroy my destiny and future to dry up now, in Jesus name.
3. Worship the Lord again for his many blessings which money cannot buy. Bind depression, sorrow, self-pity.
4. Pray about today as led now. Loose special favour!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2017
TOPIC: YOUR GOD IS A SINGER: HOLD ON!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ZEPHANIAH 3: 14-20
Consider today's Basic Scripture verse 14: "Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O Israel, be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!" Verse 17 says: "The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save... He will joy over thee with singing." ZION stands for the covenant of David which is always connected to the kings and priests of the New Covenant (you and I). He says: "Sing and shout/rejoice." This is because no matter how dark your life's journey is and no matter how many battles you have lost, the Lord your God in the midst of thee is mighty! That means that, it is never really over and can never be over for a child of ZION. Refuse to quit trusting God! Refuse to quit believing God. Join your God in singing! Do you know that God sings because of you? He sings because He knows that all the present enemies of your destiny will end up in shame! He sings because He knows that no one is through unless he/she stops. God sings because He knows that no matter how hard failure hits and no matter how many life has knocked you down, you are not down, till you lie down in the dust (discouraged) and refuse to rise. Life's battles can slant you and bang you around and batter your frame till you are all over, but the truth is, you are not finished till you admit it. No one is dead till he dies nor beaten till he no longer tries. Rejoice with your God because you aching heart's pain will bow to the cross at last. Never quit! Read from Billy Martin: "You are a winner when you come back, no matter what happened the day before." That's why God sings! Sing and laugh often because in 2017, it shall be said that your God is indeed in the midst of thee! This shall be your unstoppable EVIDENCE story! Hold on and hold out! Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Through the love...
2. Sing a lot and worship God this week!
3. Sing along with your God about your tomorrow! Sing now! Sing daily!
4. Lord God, make my enemies Your enemies. Arise and roar against them now!
5. Pray any other prayer(s) as led. See page 7.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:38am On Apr 18, 2017
TOPIC: SHOW ME THE HARMONICA (MOUTH ORGAN)!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 JOHN 2: 12-17
A young American engineer called Billy, was sent to Ireland by his company to work in a new electronics plant. It was a two-year assignment that he had accepted because it would enable him to earn enough to marry his long-time girlfriend. She had a job near her home in Tennessee, and their plan was to pool their resources and put a down payment on a house when he returned. They corresponded often, but as the lonely weeks went by, she began expressing doubts that he was being true to her because of the beautiful Irish girls he worked with. The young engineer wrote back, declaring with some passion that he was not looking at other girls. His girlfriend then sent him a package. It contained a note and a harmonica (mouth organ). " I'm sending this to you," she wrote, "so you can learn to play it and have something to take your mind off those girls." The engineer replied, "Thanks for the harmonica. I'm practicing on it every night and thinking of you." At the end of two years, the engineer was transferred back to company headquarters. He took the first plane to Tennessee to be reunited with his girl. Her whole family was with her, but as he rushed forward to embrace her, she held up a restraining hand and said sternly, "Just hold on there a minute, Billy. Before any serious 'kissing and hugging' gets started here, let me hear you play that harmonica!" Everyone at the airport was shocked but all the lady wanted was an EVIDENCE and a PROOF that her boyfriend had not looked at any other girl back in Ireland. Likewise, when you tell the Lord, "I LOVE YOU," He will tell you, "Show me the Harmonica (THE EVIDENCE)." You cannot claim to love the Lord when you disobey HIM SECRETLY! You cannot claim to love the Lord when you talk, dress, smell, speak like the world, or when you listen to what the world listens to. How can you claim to love the Lord whom you don't see when you don't love His people whom you see? It doesn't matter if you can quote the entire Bible, if you live like you have never opened it! Obedience is the outward EVIDENCE of your inner fear of God. Oh, this is a year you must show your "3 FRIENDS" the HARMONICA, the EVIDENCE that YOU LOVE THEM! Your life may be the only Bible some men may ever read! Watch it!
INSTRUCTION: If you obey the Lord and obey His prophet, do what you can do to give out more ODM copies this week. There shall be EXTRA GRACE for EXTRA EVIDENCE as you give out EXTRA COPIES of ODM this week!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace...
2. Any man, woman or power planning to tamper with my EVIDENCE this year, dry up and die in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2017
TOPIC: WHEN NO APOLOGY IS COMING
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EPHESIANS 5: 1 -10
Forgive and forget is not the same thing as revenge and regret.
Robert Brunt once noted: "If you can forgive and forget, PICK ONE!" That means you either forgive or you forget! Then Robert Tew noted: "Don't let negative and toxic people rent space in your head, raise the rent and kick them out." Wow! Raise the rent of the space in your head and in your heart! Don't give room to just anybody to occupy the space because they offended you. Give them quit notice after today's devotional! NO MAN OR WOMAN IS WORTH IT, EXCEPT YOUR GOD. A wise woman once told her Ex: "My plan is to forgive and forget as follows; forgive myself for being stupid and forget that you ever existed!" Oh, I love that! Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got! Wow! That means whether people apologize or not, determine not to harbour them in your heart, forgive them and leave them to God the Avenger. Did he not say that vengeance is mine? God sent His Son to die without waiting for any apology from man. And today's scripture verse 1 says: "Be ye IMITATORS of God..." As you imitate your Father God, shame will pass over your address! Always be the first to forgive! Heal the past, live the present and dream the future! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Through the love of God...
2. Lots of people may never apologise to you. Lord, from this day, whether people apologise or not, grant me UNCOMMON GRACE to always be the FIRST TO FORGIVE without waiting for apologies.
4. No man or woman shall rent a space in my head or heart. I give them QUIT NOTICE from today in Jesus name.
5. I cancel any plan to rubbish my EVIDENCE this year!
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace. (PRAY AMD ENCOURAGE THE PASTOR OF YOUR LOCAL CHURCH TODAY).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 324
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.