Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday (22526 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Her 16th Grandchild (Photo) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 59 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by TunezMediaTV: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2016
Veteran actress, Patience Ozokwo who is fondly called Mama G, clocked a year older few days ago, the same day she welcomed her new grandchild.

The talented actress who has spanned years in the industry is one of the active veterans that still remains relevant and consistent in the movie industry.

On her birthday, she got a priceless gift and that happens to be a grandchild.

Her daughter, Chioma, gave birth to a bouncy baby girl in the early hours on Wednesday.

Congrats to her on the double portion of birthday blessing...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/actress-patience-ozokwo-welcomes-baby.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Kai..FTC!!..I never experrereit grin

I wanto use this space to wish my eleniyan Happy Birthday.. Ah love u man #nohomo..

To my fans Iya kamoru Baba sukurat Lateef oniburedi and Rasheedat oni Ponmo..ur love and support pushed me to FTC cheesy

congratulations Mama G cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by pyyxxaro: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by osesology(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Cool stuff
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2016
photo evidence orrrr

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2016
smiley
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Smellymouth: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Jarizod:
Kai..FTC!!..I never experrereit grin

I wanto use this space to wish my eleniyan Happy Birthday.. Ah love u man #nohomo..

To my fans Iya kamoru Baba sukurat Lateef oniburedi and Rasheedat oni Ponmo..ur love and support pushed me to FTC cheesy

congratulations Mama G cheesy

Jarizod to all those fighting for FTC ==> cheesy grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by nollyway(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats to her...
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari will not like this news

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by CHANNELStv2020: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2016
NOLLYWOOD QUEEN,NWA BIAFRA
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Jarizod to all those fighting for FTC ==> cheesy grin

Na so baba grin

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Mrjosaphat: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2016
Dos days during my early age, I used to take this woman as a witch and a wicked person, little do I know she was only playing her role in the movie industry,

If u had that same feelings, click like

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Flashh: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2016
What is this doing on front-page without seeing the grandchild?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Thisis2raw(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2016
I really like this woman. She helped built Nollywood

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by optional1(f): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Happy Birthday to both Grandma nd GrandBaby

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Mrjosaphat: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Hmm

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by ALAYORMII: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Another iron lady

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by flavorlyiced: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Waooooo congrats to her. Such a priceless gift

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by olaolulazio(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Wow! Congrats madam.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by beautiful232(f): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2016
my woman my everything
my ever pretty mama
I love you mama G
I love you like Nigeria love America visa

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by NinaArsenal(f): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Congratulations to ur family N'ne.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by agarawu23(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Nice one mama G
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Sanuzi(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats ooooooooooooo
TunezMediaTV:
Veteran actress, Patience Ozokwo who is fondly called Mama G, clocked a year older few days ago, the same day she welcomed her new grandchild.

The talented actress who has spanned years in the industry is one of the active veterans that still remains relevant and consistent in the movie industry.

On her birthday, she got a priceless gift and that happens to be a grandchild.

Her daughter, Chioma, gave birth to a bouncy baby girl in the early hours on Wednesday.

Congrats to her on the double portion of birthday blessing...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/actress-patience-ozokwo-welcomes-baby.html?m=1

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Mrjosaphat: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:
my woman my everything

my ever pretty mama

I love you mama G

I love you like Nigeria love America visa
U just remembered me of her song,

I LOVE YOU LIKE NIGERIA LOVE AMERICAN VISA
I LOVE YOU LIKE NEPA LOVE TO TAKE LIGHT
I LOVE YOU LIKE POLICE LOVE #20 I LOVE YOU, MAMA G, IYONGWONGWO

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by beautiful232(f): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
U just remembered me of her song,
I LOVE YOU LIKE NIGERIA LOVE AMERICAN VISA I LOVE YOU LIKE NEPA LOVE TO TAKE LIGHT I LOVE YOU LIKE POLICE LOVE #20 I LOVE YOU, MAMA G, IYONGWONGWO

Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by ojere15(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2016
woow..that's cool
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by HMZi: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Pishure!!..
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Felixtuta(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Is a good news
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Chuksgeo: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2016
what a blessing!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Mrjosaphat: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:

Yes ooo
lol
Re: Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday by Mrjosaphat: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2016
Felixtuta:
Is a good news
see them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sidney Poitier Dead At 94 / Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.