Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver (59648 Views)

FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking / The Way This Lady Dressed To A Party Will Make You drool - Photos / Lady Dressed Unclad To A Party(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by annnikky(f): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2016
A Nigerian couple has gone viral for their creative pre-
wedding photoshoot.

An unnamed Nigerian couple have gone viral recently
for their funny pre-wedding photos. The lady dresses
like a road safety officer and the man is an
unsuspecting driver.

She tells him to pull over and goes through his particulars. This is a situation Nigerians who drive can really relate to. However their story leads to a romantic conclusion.

See their story below:

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/this-female-officers-pre-wedding-photos.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by herzern(m): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2016
I didn't find it funny...

Is there a reason for that??....

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2016
For their tiny mind now this is dope and funny?!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by annnikky(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2016
More

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by Asuokaa: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2016
Fresh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2016
I was here
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by sinaj(f): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2016
it's kul

all join for pre wedding pix tongue

cute couple

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by etinanguy(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Abeg who this pre-wedding photo EPP!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by annnikky(f): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2016
Cute couple

HML cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by fairlyusedpant: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2016
The moral of the story is to date and marry a police woman today and remain bail free

to commit crime go dey hungry person, well happy life beating to the man sorry i mean happy married life to them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2016
funny
HML in advance to them tho smiley

24 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by fairlyusedpant: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2016
sinaj:
it's kul

all join for pre wedding pix tongue

cute couple
babe, your pics looks dark, you forgot to ON the candle before taking the pics, or are you from kenya

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by IamLEGEND1: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2016
I'm getting tired of all these nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by McBrooklyn(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Annnikky, well that could be us but you're busy still playing hard to get undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by sinaj(f): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your pics looks dark, you forgot to ON the candle before taking the pics, or are you from kenya
they took d light wen I wnted to snap nude cry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by babyfaceafrica: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by annnikky(f): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Annnikky, well that could be us but you're busy still playing hard to get undecided
Really grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by SpicyJosBabe(f): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2016
LoL
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by McBrooklyn(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2016
annnikky:
Really grin

Of course kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by McBrooklyn(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2016
annnikky:

Really grin

You know I fûcking love you now or don't you?? undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by bamac(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2016
It is unique not funny.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
Not funny undecided

Nice pics tho

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by annnikky(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You know I fûcking love you now or don't you?? undecided
No I dnt grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by fairlyusedpant: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2016
sinaj:
they took d light wen I wnted to snap nude cry
unclad gini? Thank God they took the light, do you want papa nkechi to see the unclad pics? He would have reported it to pastor emeka gringringrin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2016
Cute
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by naijamakossa(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2016
nice one
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by seapson(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
I blame bubu...un-funny
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by yeyeboi(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
Lovely, Blissful union is all I wish you both kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by McBrooklyn(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2016
annnikky:

No I dnt grin

Well, Lemme officially tell you then if you don't know

Annnikky, I love you crazy and I want you to be my woman my everything kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by Sweetnik22(f): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2016
naijamakossa:
nice one
Naijamakossa wen r we expecting ur pre-wedding pix tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.