Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,470 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London (53282 Views)

Heathrow Airport Twitter Handle Chatting in Pidgin English / Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London / Arik London Flight Declares Emergency At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by joewiezi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Charly68:
This guy went to London to embarrass Naija again with his comment . Chai!

Well, that's Tayo. Founder/C.E.O of PAGA and a Standford Graduate. Was just fooling around. Heathrow's response was epic though

1 Like

Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by aalangel(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Heathrow just gave a British lie.
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
What a shame!! He really had to point us out.. God save this our hopeless country where people are allowed do what ever they feel like. angry angry
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by AZeD1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
cescky:

U and ur likers don't even understand that that guy was yabbed diplomatically so was Nigeria . Ur there congratulating him
Who is congratulating who?
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by AZeD1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
joewiezi:

Well, that's Tayo. Founder/C.E.O of PAGA and a Standford Graduate. Was just fooling around. Heathrow's response was epic though
Many people take things way too seriously. Tayo was having fun, so was Hearthrow but peeps are carrying matter on the head like its a life or death matter.

4 Likes

Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by uzuede4(f): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
gbishman:
Pure lies, heathrow. PLs repair your leaking roof.
Its no big deal, age or any other uncontrollable factor could lead to that.
Quit the defense and do the needful.
you just said it all. They should repair the leaking roof and stop decieving themselves. For those who think Nigeria is worse, the world out there is worst. Heathrow should be ashamed.
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Wazzaowner(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
I hate flying with Heathrow.they don't on their ac in the first class cabin, I had to wind down cos heat was cashing me that day angry
Wont Even Touch Dis Gurl wth a Long Stick... learnt it here yesterdai dat Dullness can be sexually Transmitted...Smh..
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Ugosample(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lifestone:
Poor response from Heathrow.
The reply will do more damage to them than good. The truth is that if you have ever witness how some white dudes look down on Africa, you will understand the feeling of the guy.
They should have their leaking roof fixed and stop being OLodo

And you think this is a proper way at getting back at them?
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by 9jatatafo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Leaking roof is everywhere. Reminds me of Mrs Jackson
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by adnilyie: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mr. Tayo, i wish you had taken a pix of the scene....anyways, we should all believe in our country.
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Shym3xx: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
joewiezi:

This clown is a Stanford graduate? Oh well, that shows quality education doesn't change people's mentality. And he's a living proof, hence no matter how educated a naij person is, the mentality always disrupt the person's thought process. grin

He got smacked cos he said he's "happy" due to the mess, rather than make complaints on how an airport of international standard and one of the busiest in the world needs to do better and be held to a higher standard. If he had done that, they would've apologised to him for the inconveniences.

Naij folks just always have an idiotic way of celebrating failures and everything wrong with naij by getting excited with examples in other places. That's a terrible mentality to have and it's the bane of Nigeria. I'm glad they ethered his stupid arse, though. grin What a pleb!

1 Like

Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Ugosample(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

This clown is a Stanford graduate? Oh well, that shows quality education doesn't change people's mentality. And he's a living proof, hence no matter how educated a naij person is, the mentality always disrupt the person's thought process. grin

He got smacked cos he said he's "happy" due to the mess, rather than make complaints on how an airport of international standard and one of the busiest in the world needs to do better and be held to a higher standard. If he had done that, they would've apologised to him for the inconveniences.

Naij folks just always have an idiotic way of celebrating failures and everything wrong with naij by getting excited with examples in other places. That's a terrible mentality to have and it's the bane of Nigeria. I'm glad they ethered his stupid arse, though. grin What a pleb!

For once Shymexx, I agree with you.
That #happy word was out of place.
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by gees02(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Black people and their victim mentality is amazing. this was just for jokes, peeps seeing it as an insult, dafuq? a poster above me even insulted Tayo and he got anoda person agreeing with him. y'all should take chill pills, this just proves that quality of life is dependent on perspective. undecided

1 Like

Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by ATERI(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
A Nigerian sees the real London and exposed it, some people prefer to twist the facts. So, if leaking Heathrow was a lie or joke, what about leaking houses or flooded streets after an hour`s rain? What about London pavements that are catching fire regularly due to lack of maintenance? What about the trains that are always over-crowded and people have to remain standing through-out their journeys after paying over £9,000 for season tickets from London to Birmingham? Nigerians only want to read about bad Nigeria, not about bad London. Funny on many levels!

When I discussed the Metropolitan Police and their lack of professionalism, some of the people that argued with me ended up being beaten black and blue in front of Buckingham Palace, I was expecting to hear from them on Nairaland, but it never happened. The United Kingdom is a glorified Third World country, that is something Heathrow PR can`t change. You can`t have excellent infrastructure when you put profits first!
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Goke7:

some of you are thinking the response was an insult, but actually the heathrow guys used it as an opportunity to portray themselves better. This is where you guys miss it. they did not make the guy feel he was using the wrong medium to express his feelings or trying to be mischievous.

That is the crux of the matter
So, Innoson could have done that abi?
Hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by LorenzoU: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
am I the only person in this thread who believes Heathrow is lying that the roof was indeed leaking what silli prank was that sorry but I don't believe them and I believe that the tweet will cause them to fix it urgently to save face at least someone like myself knew indeed that its all a lie
it was indeed leaking
we trust whites when they lie and try to cover
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
banmee:

Did you read what you wrote at all before posting it? Remove the log from your eyes before trying to extract the pebble from someone else's. If it were Nigeria, wouldn't it have lasted two days? The black out i mean?
I think I should be the one asking you this. Switzerland is the headquarters of the world I suppose. It's unheard of.
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by motherfucker: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
banmee:

I don't think you understand the reply. It was an insult.
when a white man wants to insult you, they do it in the most smartest way that you wouldn't know that you are insulted.

2 Likes

Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by MicroBox: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
seunny4lif:
Blood of Satan grin grin

This kind reply fit make person die grin grin grin grin
That guy deserve an award grin grin grin grin
What is the meaning of blood of Satan.....
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Suljosh: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
seguno2:

The reply was epic for the guy trying to form smart ass.
nothing epic here. not that deep.
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by banmee(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
awelekiti:
I think I should be the one asking you this. Switzerland is the headquarters of the world I suppose. It's unheard of.

Like I said before, bad things happen everywhere. Would you say it is normal for that to happen there? In Nigeria it would be normal.
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by nonjebose(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
banmee:

You guys have this delusion that bad things don't happen in other countries. It does. What matters is the frequency and the attitude of the citizens. In Britain, such occurences are rare, and also few and far in between. In Nigeria, it would be abnormal if such things do not happen. In fact, Nigerian citizens expect such things to happen. Is this not a country where people thought it was normal to board an airline with a home made ladder? And a former minister, FFK, saying that airline disasters are as a result of witches and wizards?
No, mister. I am disappointed that some people are mocking the man for putting his thought into words concerning the unexpected discovery. Western propaganda feed on every negative in developing nations. There is no gain saying Nigeria aviation is pathetic, but such rare abnormalities cannot trivialised by the Heathrow airport authority in such manner
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by nonjebose(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Suljosh:
nothing epic here. not that deep.
Thank you, joor. It is even incredulous and hollow at best
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by nonjebose(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
LorenzoU:
am I the only person in this thread who believes Heathrow is lying that the roof was indeed leaking what silli prank was that sorry but I don't believe them and I believe that the tweet will cause them to fix it urgently to save face at least someone like myself knew indeed that its all a lie
it was indeed leaking
we trust whites when they lie and try to cover
Don't mind them.
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
EPIC

lwkmd... He got served just when he thought he's smart enough to draw them in Nigeria's mud.
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by banmee(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
nonjebose:

No, mister. I am disappointed that some people are mocking the man for putting his thought into words concerning the unexpected discovery. Western propaganda feed on every negative in developing nations. There is no gain saying Nigeria aviation is pathetic, but such rare abnormalities cannot trivialised by the Heathrow airport authority in such manner

You are the one who believes nothing negative happens in developing nations. There are crimes, dilapidation, and much more. I can't fathom whoever preached that to you. Especially when we have the internet. The point is, Nigerians are quick to point out the flaws in other countries when they should be silent considering how horrible their country is. The frequency of abnormality in the country is almost incompatible to normal standards. And it is normal to them. I don't know about you but if i know i am phucked up, i don't go about criticizing other people. I try to fix myself before i can talk.

1 Like

Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Bablo08(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Like srsly I really don't know what concern nigerians with heathrow airport, the last time I checked our economy is in shambles, we are trying to correct our mistakes and one simpleton (probably sponsored to fly abroad) keep on pointing to another person mistakes..., it concern you?... Thanks for the reply heathrow mgt I think this should teach some dolt that always complaining about everything some lessons
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Bablo08(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mr Tayo actually your gesture is sincerely appreciated buh I think you should first remove the dirt in your eyes before helping others... By that they will take you seriously... Imagine the kinda reply you receive because of your poke nosing... Smh
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
nonjebose:

If it were a foreigner who made such about an airport in Nigeria all of you woulda gathered to hurl insults at that person

1 Like

Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by manny4life(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Like sb said above, you didn't understand the clapback.

It was EPIC grin grin, I'm sure he would know how to go about something like this next time.

1 Like

Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Lifestone(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ugosample:

And you think this is a proper way at getting back at them?
Yeah maybe no, neither is it the proper way for a corporate entity like Heathrow to respond. They should have been more matured
Re: Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London by Organs(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Of course ,it happens everywhere..don't be fooled by media propaganda

bABYFACEAFRICA: TRUE, it can happen anywhere, but the difference is that the likelihood of it happening is much greater in naija cos we do not have a maintenance culture also in Nigeria it will stay on and on and on until tadploe and algae starts growing in the bucket but elsewhere it will be resolved in 24 to 48 hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.