Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile (2495 Views)

Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) / designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr / How I Earn $1,173.6 On Fiverr This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by zolaman(f): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2016
I came across a post on nairaland recently that you can't earn money on fiverr using a Nigeria profile. That is a complete false information I myself is using a Nigeria profile on fiverr, but that does not stop me from earning 600+$ in two months, if you have that mindset that you can't earn money on fiverr using a Nigeria profile that is a complete false information. You can earn as much as your USA counterparts if your work is good. Attached is a proof of my earning on fiverr, also attached is my earning at 48hourslogodesign using Nigeria profile.

Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by zolaman(f): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2016

Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by orlaryhincah(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Well this is encouraging. My advice:

Be patient and advertise what you know how to do best.

https://www.fiverr.com/giditrips am not slacking either.
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by zolaman(f): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Saw your profile and also proud of you. Goodluck
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by sommyblaze(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
please what is Fiver all about
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by zolaman(f): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
sommyblaze:
please what is Fiver all about
is a place where you can advertise what you can do best.
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by sommyblaze(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
zolaman:

Wow, I wanna join.

you got any info for me?
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by orlaryhincah(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2016
Browse through www.fiverr.com read about the site, FAQ, T&C etc. Check very well and see what kind of service u can provide also the Fiverr Forum would help so much. Be sincere, if you are in Nigeria state it there and if otherwise do the same.

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by sommyblaze(m): 1:07am On Sep 19, 2016
zolaman:

Thanks
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
zolaman:
I came across a post on nairaland recently that you can't earn money on fiverr using a Nigeria profile. That is a complete false information I myself is using a Nigeria profile on fiverr, but that does not stop me from earning 600+$ in two months, if you have that mindset that you can't earn money on fiverr using a Nigeria profile that is a complete false information. You can earn as much as your USA counterparts if your work is good. Attached is a proof of my earning on fiverr, also attached is my earning at 48hourslogodesign using Nigeria profile.

Hello, I have a Fiverr account, how do I get paid for designs & when I do, how do I cash it?
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by zolaman(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
You get paid to your fiveer account and can be withdraw to payoneer card
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by africanman85: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Can u teach me one of your skills ?
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by orlaryhincah(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
africanman85:
Can u teach me one of your skills ?
Which one are you interested in?
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by blym4real: 6:50am On Sep 23, 2016
I know people that earns $2000 to $3000 monthly with Nigerian profile.

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by zolaman(f): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2016
blym4real:
I know people that earns $2000 to $3000 monthly with Nigerian profile.
cool, can you share their profile?
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by africanman85: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Which one are you interested in?
I know how to build WordPress websites but don't know how to make it ecommerce and how to build landing pages. Can u help me for free ? Am damn broke bro.
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by goshen26: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pls can i deliver goods requested on fiverr with my smart phone?
Re: I Earn More Than 600$ On Fiverr With My Nigeria Profile by spartanian(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is my own profile https://www.fiverr.com/kjatau

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Teach Me Photoshop Or Flash Or Maya / Haters Will Say It Is Photoshop / Do You Need A Professional Video Director/editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.