Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Does London South Bank University Have Bad REPUTATION? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does London South Bank University Have Bad REPUTATION? (842 Views)

Why Your Reputation Matters At The Office / 5 Online Reputation Management Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does London South Bank University Have Bad REPUTATION? by chimyfidel: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Hey there!
I have an offer to study M.Sc international accounting and finance (with placement) at London SouthBank University next year. Going to London is quite interesting for me as i will like to settle there right after my M.Sc course by God's grace.Hence ,I want to make sure that i study at the best /good University that can at least guarantee job connection after the programme. On the contrary , I had just got an information about the bad reputations of LSBU, its not funny at all am afraid!. My questions are:

Does LSBU really have bad reputations, If yes what are they?

Have anyone been to LSBU or heard any positive stories about LSBU?

Do they specialize in accounting and finance course very well or should i chose another?

What are the prospect of getting a good job placement in London with msc international accounting and finance immediately after graduation?

Any advice or comments?

Reach me via: Caroline_ijeoma@yahoo.com
Re: Does London South Bank University Have Bad REPUTATION? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
I had their offer last year, though engineering but the school ranking in UK made me delete the letter; like worst 5 on the list I checked.... Try searching for rankings in UK for the department.... But then why not UCL and co
chimyfidel:
Hey there!
I have an offer to study M.Sc international accounting and finance (with placement) at London SouthBank University next year. Going to London is quite interesting for me as i will like to settle there right after my M.Sc course by God's grace.Hence ,I want to make sure that i study at the best /good University that can at least guarantee job connection after the programme. On the contrary , I had just got an information about the bad reputations of LSBU, its not funny at all am afraid!. My questions are:

Does LSBU really have bad reputations, If yes what are they?

Have anyone been to LSBU or heard any positive stories about LSBU?

Do they specialize in accounting and finance course very well or should i chose another?

What are the prospect of getting a good job placement in London with msc international accounting and finance immediately after graduation?

Any advice or comments?

Reach me via: Caroline_ijeoma@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

It My Birthday Today!i Want To Suck Pussy,as Birthday Gift / How To Find Your True Calling / Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.