Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) (54615 Views)

Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by luswitz(f): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
K
justmenoni:
Mummy and Son
undecided u dont say dat to a lady who stood by a man for dat long, datz a No No!
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by HMZi: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Loyalty....all i see,all i live for and what i'll die for. When someone got your back pls have their back to...love fades o but loyalty reigns..kudos to d couple,u did it.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by HMZi: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
Isiokpukpu:

Lol, grin cheesy 12yrs is far but what happens to the love you profess to each other. The lady deserve award biko.
Nobel prize for loyalty and sense...

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 2:41am On Sep 17, 2016
player007:

Lolz. that's funny. was only pulling ur legs Na. haba, person no de follow you play again?
oh, that is why your moniker is player, oya keep it up grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Wow! That is more than dating already, with children involved. Just made the marriage official.

That's a different perspective. You can see it like that.

The woman fought cancer successfully and he was by her side all of this time and after she was cured, they decided to marry. I am not the romantic type of person but this story touched my heart. smiley
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by obontami: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2016
the guy don her tire

He just make him pity her. By marring her
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Peacefullove: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Aphrygian:
And mine was disturbing me all throughout yesterday night after jez sixth year, well am not ready and i never ready be that. I cant get married when i no i dont have some things in place i can liquify when needs arises.

six years ? haaa bro
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Peacefullove: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:
12yrs is damn too long. Very hard to believe..why would a man or woman wait that long for what. If a marriage won't work it won't even if you court for 100years. Staying that long thinking you understand eachother is a lie.

. 12 years is too long , you are right . its logical to come to the conclusion that he married her based on pity ( am not saying , just a logical view ) since Age is no more on her side , dumping her is like placing a curse on her . just my view

But I wish them well in their marriage

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Aphrygian(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
blesoh:

OK, l wish that girl good luck with her next bf its certain, you won't marry her. If you beg marry how you go beg chop na. Hahahahahaha
wetin dis one dey talk, mtcheeew abeg swerve.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by blesoh(f): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aphrygian:
wetin dis one dey talk, mtcheeew abeg swerve.
Gerrarahea mehn if you cant assimilate the write up. Mtheeew begger.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Khez: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
12 YEARS ........ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Isiokpukpu(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2016
UIA04:

I just dey observe you

If the level you were when she left you is still the same way you are now, then on her behalf I say

Good riddance
Lolz, My dear level don change. Infact jungle don mature

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Mindfulness:

That's a different perspective. You can see it like that.

The woman fought cancer successfully and he was by her side all of this time and after she was cured, they decided to marry. I am not the romantic type of person but this story touched my heart. smiley

Yeah

Wow! That's really sweet, glad she conquered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.