Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Cerber3 Ransome Virus: The Virus That Fries Ur System Files And Asks For Money - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cerber3 Ransome Virus: The Virus That Fries Ur System Files And Asks For Money (1163 Views)

How To Hide Files And Folders On Your PC And Laptop With Ease 2018 / Solution To Computer Virus That Keeps Multiplying Folders On Your PC / How To Fix Corrupted/missing System Files. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cerber3 Ransome Virus: The Virus That Fries Ur System Files And Asks For Money by chybyke4ly(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Greetings good people. I'm really in a deep shit right now. Was browsing last night with my system and suddenly discovered that my personal files were encrypted,so I decided to reboot the system to allow it time to restore the file. Immediately I minimized the browser I saw a write-up on my homepage that goes thus "your important files have been encrypted...bla bla bla...to decrypt, click on http://......". A set of five web addresses were provided for me to visit to get my files back. On clicking the first one and following some prompts, I found out I need 400$ to get MY OWN FILES back. The whole provided process of recovery is timed such that if I don't pay up within 2 or 3 days the fee will increase to 800$. A little research made me know I'm battling with CERBER3 RANSOMEWARE VIRUS. I've been so devasted since then. I have so many important files which I can't afford to lose, company spreadsheets,presentations and personal scanned documents. I don't even know to what to do right now. That's why I'm using this channel to enquire if anyone here has encountered such challenge and successfully surmounted it. Please I'll appreciate every solution proffered in this regard. Thanks a lot, and please don't mind my shabby write-up.

Mods please help a poor guy and push this to front page.

Its windows7,32bit,hp
Re: Cerber3 Ransome Virus: The Virus That Fries Ur System Files And Asks For Money by humurphia(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
how about google?

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable The Lock Screen In Windows 10 / How To Surf A Website Without Internet Connection / Neatly Used Hp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.