Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking (7789 Views)

Keystone Bank Wins 2018 Global Leadership Award In New York For Empowering Women / Nigeria Named Among Top 10 Most Improved Economies / Nigeria Ranks 19th Among 30 Nations In Retail Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by David0(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2016

Lola Cardoso, Head Strategy, Folunrosho Orimoloye, Head Alternate Channels, Nike Akande Non Executive Director, Kunle Sono

Union Bank has been adjudged the ‘Most Improved Bank in Retail Banking” in the country.

The award was presented to the bank during the annual banking award organised by Business Day Newspapers in Lagos.

Speaking at the event, the Head of Retail Banking, Carlos Wanderley said this award is a clear indication that the innovative processes and products we have been working hard at for the last three years is yielding positive results and the bank is on the right path.

“We recognise the affinity that the bank has with millions of Nigerians and we feel a responsibility to ensure that we are providing products and services that meet the needs of the average Nigerian. We have restructured and upgraded our branch networks, which is a critical piece of providing excellent banking services, and this award reflects the successes that the bank has achieved so far”, he said

Also speaking at the event, the Head Alternate Channels, Folorunsho Orimoloye said “Our goal is to build a simpler, smarter bank, focused on delivering value by providing quality financial solutions to our customers” he said.

He further explained that Union Bank has been a key player in the retail space and that the bank carries out constant interaction with customers to adequately cater for their needs.

“One of our critical focus areas as a Bank is to significantly improve our customer experience in all our touch points, and our product and service offerings was the first phase of improvements and this has clearly yielded the desired results with the bagging of the Most Improved Bank in Retail Banking awards. The Bank will continue to provide quality banking services and improved customer experience to all our customers and stakeholders across all our touch points,” he concluded.

http://ynaija.com/union-bank-wins-improved-bank-retail-banking-businessday-banking-awards/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by DONSMITH123(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Angelb4: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
They have to repackage their buildings too.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by joe4christ2008(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmm.. They have really improved a lot. Love their new transformation logo and name...Building a Simpler, Smarter Bank.

7 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by seunoni34(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bank wey their ATM debit me without dispensing last tue at abuja airport

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Odunharry(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Big , Strong and Reliable
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by verygudbadguy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Building a simpler and smarter bank.....

4 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by davibid: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Is it the Union bank I know or na another one

grin

Abeg no make me laugh grin

8 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Odunharry(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
michael142:
Well done o
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Union Bank...The bank with the world oldest and wackiest buildings.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by joe4christ2008(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
davibid:
Is it the Union bank I know or na another one

grin

Abeg no make me laugh grin

Guy make we talk the truth, i think they have improved a whole lot.

11 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by joe4christ2008(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Odunharry:
Big , Strong and Reliable

NO...The new phrase is now..Building a Simpler, smarter bank.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Sanuzi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
union bank? are u serious ok oooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by joe4christ2008(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bolustic:

That was in the past. i think they have really improved..check it out here in Lagos and some states in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Samiceman: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
No be Buhari bank be that? Why won't they improve when baba bubu is pumping our oil money into the bank? tongue

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Chukazu: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
I concur!

any bank that Sanusi did not destroy would live for testimony

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by sheyishay: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
That is the way to go Union Bank.Surely ,i know you will regain back the number one spot.Those days when it used to be Union Bank and other banks.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by VickyRotex(f): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss

#Singing

"Union Bank, Big, Strong, Reliable" panpanrara panrara panpan panrara! tongue

Now "A Simpler, Smarter Bank"

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bolustic:

Oga, they have mega improved, I was at their head office this week and I was really shocked.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by ibkgab001: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Old people`s bank grin grin grin

By the way what is the recent update with SAVANNA BANK?

Please i need a better update because my grandfather life savings is there and i needed that millions to start a great life
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Achorise: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Union bank is one of the best banks now, I visited the bank, they have really catch up with the trend.

4 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by sheyishay: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bolustic:
Please get your facts right before you respond or post comments here,Its not a must you comment on issue or news online.Union bank of today has improved tremendously and they are on the right part to growth.And am sure if they offer to employ you ,you will grab it immediately.Typical Nigerian always hating others progress.

9 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by sheyishay: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
kiss kiss kiss kiss

#Singing

"Union Bank, Big, Strong, Reliable" panpanrara panrara panpan panrara! tongue

Now "A Simpler, Smarter Bank"
Its now building a simpler ,smarter bank.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by joe4christ2008(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
ibkgab001:
Old people`s bank grin grin grin

By the way what is the recent update with SAVANNA BANK?

Please i need a better update because my grandfather life savings is there and i needed that millions to start a great life

Oga, am sure u are refering to Union Bank of so many years ago. not now. They have a lot of clean babes now ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by PurestBoy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Just because Buhari banks with them. See favoritism
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
sheyishay:
Please get your facts right before you respond or post comments here,Its not a must you comment on issue or news online.Union bank of today has improved tremendously and they are on the right part to growth.And am sure if they offer to employ you ,you will grab it immediately.Typical Nigerian always hating others progress.
You don't need to kill yourself because of my opinion, I expressed mine, you are free to express yours too.

I know the recession is getting you real hard but don't vent it on me.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by sheyishay: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bolustic:

You don't need to kill yourself because of my opinion, I expressed mine, you are free to express yours too.

I know the recession is getting you real hard but don't vent it on me.
I have now seen how empty you are, all in the name of expression.Expressing your self at the detriment of the truth and fact on ground not minding what it does to the image of the person involved.In this case you are referring to the corporate image and identity of a bank who has done marvelously well in their part towards transformation and growth.You Lied.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
sheyishay:
I have now seen how empty you are, all in the name of expression.Expressing your self at the detriment of the truth and fact on ground not minding what it does to the image of the person involved.In this case you are referring to the corporate image and identity of a bank who has done marvelously well in their part towards transformation and growth.You Lied.
If you like kill yourself on top my matter, I'd have engaged you further but I cannot condescend myself arguing with people who cannot outline their views without insults. Grow up.
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by talktrue1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
seunoni34:
Bank wey their ATM debit me without dispensing last tue at abuja airport

My own is that the bank subtract N1000 from every N20000 paid to me on ATM in Enugu. I made 3 withdrawals for 60k and I was paid 57k

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
talktrue1:

My own is that the bank subtract N1000 from every N20000 paid to me on ATM in Enugu. I made 3 withdrawals for 60k and I was paid 57k

kindly direct complain to customer service and u will have refund if true, we shud stop the all these jabs and i bet if its true u wud have gone to d bank to tear down their building and all ATM sometimes debit people without dispensing but such money are usually reversed.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by DeRay98(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chukazu:
I concur!

any bank that Sanusi did not destroy would live for testimony

Suffering from acute "Buhariopia secondary to chronic Buharilaria and Buhademia. If immediate and aggressive treatment is administered you are likely to end up endstage Buhariasis. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Products To Distribute. / Port Harcourt Airport Loses N4.7b Cargo Revenue — Adewunmi / Trade Your Gift Card's For Instant Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.