Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death (52320 Views)

Igbo Man Only Black Face Among White And Chinese Scientists In Global Conference / The Colossal Black Holes (stars, Their Death,and passages to other universe) / Scientists Discover How To ‘upload Knowledge To Your Brain’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by valx2: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Khd95:
That avogrado head thogringrin

e be like arsenal logosad
look like avocado pear.. That could be the reason for his name.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Kowor(f): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Humans ain't always appreciated till they are 6ft under.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by theunnamed: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
RobinHez:

Source : http://www.edscienceblog.com/2016/09/4-scienists-whose-works-were-not.html

Op, this story's Galileo's
and not Kepler's
he was even placed under house arrest for the rest of his life.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by achieverme(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Equal volume of all gases at the same temperature and pressure contain the same number molecule
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by RobinHez(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
theunnamed:

Op, this story's Galileo's
hr was even placed under house arrest for the rest of his life.

which of them?
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Flashh:
I'm just laughing at the 4th picture. grin
Lol
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by theunnamed: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
RobinHez:

which of them?
it was Galileo who observed that the earth orbit the sun and not the other way
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by banmee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
It is JOHANNES KEPLER i find most interesting. Religion will doom the world if allowed to.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by RobinHez(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
theunnamed:

it was Galileo who observed that the earth orbit the sun and not the other way
Actually, Aristachus (if i got his name correctly...) Copernicus, Kepler, and Galileo were all on the same page, Galileo was just fortunate enough to own a Telescope. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Jfrankination(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
RobinHez:
Lalasticlala help move this to the promised land... Thanks.
bro please haw can i create a thread here? Got important things to post

1 Like

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Jfrankination(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
RobinHez:
Lalasticlala help move this to the promised land... Thanks.
bro please haw can i create a thread here? Got important things to post.

1 Like

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Yosiwealth(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Thanks to them, secondary school was hard. Even university same thing. So many theorems. If only dey minded there business.

Lot of thanks to them anyway, we understand life more.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wen I dont av wah to say nko... undecided...come and forze me..(jenifas voice)
Sirrexninefour:

You can now comment, it's finally on fp. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Yosiwealth(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Thanks to them, secondary school was hard. Even university same thing. So many theorems. If only dey minded there business.

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Yeligray(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
What of PMB law of impartial fraction "i am for everybody but i belong to no one"?.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Unlimited22: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Quick Question.
Why is Nikola Tesla not on that list?
Abi una no Sabi am because of the way he was used by Thomas Edison

2 Likes

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Valentinooo: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Great.

What of Charles Babbage
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by ChinonsoDike2: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Boltzmann.
Copernicus
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Sirrexninefour(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Wen I dont av wah to say nko... undecided...come and forze me..(jenifas voice)

Lolzzzz.. That land you bought, has to be developed before seun in conjunction with Ministry of Land and Survey will come and seezz it now. shocked

Anyways, lemme come and be going....

1 Like

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by RobinHez(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jfrankination:
bro please haw can i create a thread here? Got important things to post
Just goto the board u want to post in, say, science, click on create new post... Put in ur title and content then submit.

1 Like

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by RobinHez(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Yosiwealth:

LOL
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by sinaj(f): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

Science Means Satan in Latin.
science mean scientia in Latin which is knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
mike234:
4. AMEDEO AVOGADRO

Can't forget the song we used to recite then in secondary school for the avocado law..

Avocado law lo so wipe... equal volume of all gases... at the same temperature and pressure... contains the same number of molecule...

Please sing along with me if u remember
Avocado? grin
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Jtmanager(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Most interesting piece in months

1 Like

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
drss2:
na so life be. pipul no go send u till after u die.
but wait o, op u forgot one of d greatest scientist of all time, nicolas tesla. dat man inventions no be hia. first inventor of wireless electricity. d electricity go just travel through airwaves to ur house. no need for pole wires. if to say him colleagues n govt support am we for don dey enjoy wireless electricity 24/7 today. unfortunately pipul no just send am, even him colleagues no like him wireless electricity idea.
him die a sad broken poor man.

manny the idea was awesome,why government/colleagues no come support the invention,i guess during that time they have bad government just like here in 9ja and talents are just wasting,....it pain me the man later die poor I pray his child will pick up,God bless sCience....(oluwAdubEm)
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by abdulkarim08050: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
what of Alfred Wagena's theory of seaflow spreading?
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by 1miccza: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wonderful!!absolutely wonderful!!!
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by 1miccza: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Valentinooo:
Great.

What of Charles Babbage

Charles Gabbage is in the dust bin
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by drss2(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
chidubem89:

manny the idea was awesome,why government/colleagues no come support the invention,i guess during that time they have bad government just like here in 9ja and talents are just wasting,....it pain me the man later die poor I pray his child will pick up,God bless sCience....(oluwAdubEm)
na govt n pipul wey own power stations frustrate nicolas. him free wireless electricity plan go dabaru dem business.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by figure007(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Weedcrusher:
All whitey

Is it true that when white men were busy formulating theories and establishing scientific laws, African men were busy bleeping 20 women and birthing 70 children grin

Hypocrisy of the highest order, you're no different to Boko Haram that says western education is a sin but uses grenades and guns to fight
Dude if science compliment Satanism, better go live on tree and cover you ass with leaves instead of using satanic innovation to browse and comment on nairaland.

ahahaha...and he is using satanic innovation to comment on nairaland indeed....n thats true... some pple with their stupid belief...some pple needs to be taken to asylum for checkup
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Calismart(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
ok
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Femich18(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

Just say you don't understand what that means.
Really? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Chased By Two Bears In The Alley Outside Her Home In Romania (Pics, Video) / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? / BIG Crocodile Caught Alive In Imo At Ota-mmiri River, Ihiagwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.