Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) (38967 Views)

Meet A Female Mechanic Who Assembles 'Keke Napep' Parts From Scratch In Anambra / Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Professional Mechanic(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by pashiano: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2016
soberdrunk:
I dont get what all the fuss about this lady is, it seems our bar for celebrating people in Nigeria is 'very low', she didnt discover the cure for any of Nigerias 'many' problems so why should we declare a public holiday in her honour. It is not as if she is doing charity work or helping the society in any way, she is simply doing what she likes and 'getting paid'.......FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WE HAVE SOLDIERS UP NORTH SACRIFICING THEIR LIVES EVERYDAY FOR OUR SAFETY AND WE DECIDE TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON A LADY TYRING TO GET PAID!!!?? THE OTHER DAY ON NAIRALAND I SAW PICTURES OF SOLDIERS OBSERVING EID PRAYER IN BORNO AND A "FEMALE" SOLDIER WAS AMONG THEM, NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A "WOMAN" RISKING HER LIFE FOR THE COUNTRY BUT IF IT IS A "BREADSELLER, MECHANIC OR WOMAN DOING SOMETHING WE SEE AS 'STRANGE" IT WILL MAKE HEADLINES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COUNTRY WITH MORE MISPLACED PRIORITIES THAN NIGERIA!!!
well definitely am not being protected from those psychopact up north(boko haram).they cn only imagine crossing the south east cos they wil be dealt with in their dream. but having some random guys do somerthing fr a lady who took the so called mens job is something.nd beside they only gv her tools.she definitely hv most of those stuff
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by Thobiy(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2016
chriskosherbal:
That's ok
Good for her
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by tomsy2: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Babzilla:

Hey
Whats your problem. ?
Did they tell you those soldiers are not paid?
They are paid and thats their job So why is it an issue?
Good that they are being paid not for the job but for their lives which could be lost in defence of the country.
So sir/ma, how much would YOU accept as payment for your own life?
I'd love to know.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2016
tomsy2:

Good that they are being paid not for the job but for their lives which could be lost in defence of the country.
So sir/ma, how much would YOU accept as payment for your own life?
I'd love to know.
Excuse me
But thats their job.. losing your life comes with the territory. You are paid to protect and if possible die protecting a country. No one is doing us any favours Mr.
besides its a voluntary thing no ine forces them to serve if they dont like it leaving is an option
Its only in naija where there is no professionalism will you see a soldier who doesnt want to die. A soldier who wants to live like a civilian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by banmee(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Babzilla:

Excuse me
But thats their job.. losing your life comes with the territory. You are paid to protect and if possible die protecting a country. No one is doing us any favours Mr.
besides its a voluntary thing no ine forces them to serve if they dont like it leaving is an option
Its only in naija where there is no professionalism will you see a soldier who doesnt want to die. A soldier who wants to live like a civilian.

True.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by glossy6(f): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
BABANGBALI:
if dem ban you you go do the needful na abi you be jjc ni?

O.k. multiply my moniker abi grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by glossy6(f): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

grin grin grin

Nusaf:

Human beings can be funny. Why is it that whenever an allegations...... grin

tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaheymezz:

niqqa y? what did they gaved her? they gaved her spanner........even auto correct no help u
keep kwayet na who english epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) / Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... / Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.