Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON (33524 Views)

Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. / Uber Slashes Lagos Fares By 40% In Response To Taxify / BRT Introduces New Transport Fares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by cheezy4real(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
stevenity:
We are no longer asking Buhari to develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state she was before he (Buhari) was sworn into office.
Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
Return our bag of rice to #7000
Return our bankers to their jobs
Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
Return the thousands of Nigeria you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa
Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company INNOSON Motors back to production.
Forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria#Copied

U are on point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by aiikman(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Time to buy bike.....
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by intruder15(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
princetom1:
Commenting on this thread is a waste of time. Too sad those who call themselves YOUTH in this Nigeria are so unintelligent. They can't asses situation and understand it. When i see something worth commenting on, i will be there. Simple question to ask is this, haven't they increased the transport fare already? Where is this new addition comming from? Nigerian are so gullible, everyone taking bad situation as an excuse to inflict more pain on his /her fellow human. Everyone is just slave for money, we aren't gonna move forward this way.

i concur. Most youths these days makes me wonder what the future holds for us. Playing on ''THE BLAME GAME''... Nigerians making life difficult for fellow nigerians using fuel and dollar as excuse. Even price of fresh tomato will increase and they will tell u its dollar instead of dat pest. Few years back, price of a paint of garri increased frm #200 to #500 due to d flood. My brother, its more than 5years since d flood has gone, yet d price of garri is still like dat. Fuel increased frm #65 to #97 everything went up. Wen it decreased frm #97 to #87, nothing went down. nigerians making life difficult for fellow nigerians since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Mathewa(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cry crytha day na my birthday... so sad... cry cry
ayah! Wel happy birthday in advance
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by emekaD3(m): 12:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Wow
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by tk4rd: 5:09am On Sep 17, 2016
If you guys increase your price, every other thing will increase in price as a result of increase in transport fares.. And then, you guys would be forced to increase your price again... AND THE CYCLE WOULD CONTINUE JUST LIKE THAT.
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Icecomrade: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2016
ucheokpara100:
nigerians should relocate close to their work areas to avoid transport cost.

Change begins with me.

Lolz
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Bgorgeous: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Una bus go empty die
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2016
The heartless/stone-cold nomad is a colossal BLUNDER!...dude is a sheer WASTE of my vote!!....is this the CHANGE?
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by segcymoor(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Hmnn
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by MrGerald(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2016
ferdison:
these business people should try and have little sympathy for Nigerians....
Must everything increase....?
Did you read at all, their operational cost increased so where do you expect them to subside from?
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by ferdison(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2016
MrGerald:
Did you read at all, their operational cost increased so where do you expect them to subside from?
Over sabi. I nor get word for U
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Yomi2080(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Sometime i dont understand how pple talk is it buhari dat cause all dis or d global econmic meltdown. We should stop blaming buhari 4 everything dat happened.
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by restored2016(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Freelancer2015:
Nigerians, be patient. Things will change for the better soon. The previous administration destroyed this country...lol

Buhari, go and die with all your supporters.
little wonder you are a freelancer!
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by zsch: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
blueto:
Buhari has succeeded in killing the enabling business environment with his inimical and unavailing policies and his incapacitations.

He should resign if he has a sense of empathy for Nigerians.

African leaders never resign. They would rather murder the economy entirely then flee with their families after civil war breaks out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Member Crashes Pastor’s Car While Teaching His Girlfriend Driving / NURTW Chairmen In Various States In Nigeria / All You Should Know About Driving In Australia As A New Immigrant From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.