Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Contact:good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Contact:good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos (422 Views)

Contact:good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos / Contact:cleaning Services Companies In Lagos / Contact:cleaning Services Companies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact:good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos by damilareoluwake: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello NairaLanders, Any good services deserved a good recommendation.i came across with this cleaning services through a google search.although,have been seeing different cleaning companies but have never been impressed with their services.not until this recent one am recommending.they amazed me with their style of cleaning.and am very satisfied with the service they rendered.i tried to have a conversation with the assigned cleaners and i realised some were undergraduates while some were graduates.They made me to realised Cleaning is a profession.i admit with them because we can't all be a banker or an engineer.i recommend the above cleaning services companies below.Other Nairalanders can also add up the cleaning services companies you found credible to this thread.

AS SNOW CLEANING SERVICES
There services include:
General Cleaning,Fumigation,Industrial Cleaning,Janitorial Services,vacuum Cleaning,Hotel Cleaning,Homes&Offices Cleaning.

BENZITO CLEANING SERVICES
Fumigation,Industrial Cleaning,Home Cleaning,Janitorial Services,Vacuum Cleaning,Sewage Disposal Services,Hotel Cleaning,Office Cleaning.

OLAKLEEN CLEANING SERVICES
Industrial Cleaning,Fumigation,Vacuum Cleaning,Hotel Cleaning,sewage Disposal Services,Office Cleaning,Janitorial Services.

Re: Contact:good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Whether you need weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or any other frequency of clean, Vakleen will get the job done right. Your home will be cleaned to our high standard by trained professionals at affordable rates. With our customers we follow the Vakleen Checklist, carefully cleaning the entire home with the time and detail that most people simply can not afford to do on a regular basis. We pay special attention to sensitive areas like the bathrooms and kitchen, cleaning all floors and doing careful dusting. We will thoroughly vacuum, scrub and polish your house to be sure it is cleaned the way you want it to be. Have a special request? Need a service done that most cleaning services just will not do? Just ask! We specialize in going above and beyond your expectations. Vakleen services is built around your needs, not ours. We take pride in being the best, and will prove it to you in a way that fits your budget.

Vakleen services; we take your cleaning personally!

Browse our Check-List for standard cleans! This is a very thorough clean, so we do ask you pick-up clutter so that we can clean properly.

Kitchen

- Scour sink and shine faucets
- Wipe off counters and remove fingerprints from cabinets
- Wipe off fronts and tops of appliances

Living and Dining Rooms

- Fluff and neatly arrange throw pillows
-Dust furniture, pictures and lamps
- Clean glass tabletops

Bathrooms

- Wipe and clean vanity areas, faucets, soap dish, toothbrush holders
- Clean mirrors
- Clean and disinfect toilet, shower, tub and sink(s)
- Remove mildew and soap scum

Bedrooms

- Make beds (if clean sheets are left out we will change the bed)
- Dust furniture, knick-knacks and pictures

Laundry Room

- Washer and dryer wiped off
- Floor mopped

Through out House

- All floors vacuumed and mopped
- Hardwood floors are swept and mopped
- Cobwebs are removed
- Baseboards are swept off *
- Trash is emptied
- Windowsills dusted
- Blinds dusted*
- Ashtrays emptied
- Ceiling fans dusted*
* These items are alternated every other clean.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Are The Basic Questions Going To Be Asked When.....? / One Question For The Guys / Shell SPDC University Scholarship Award Scheme For Undergraduate Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.