Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story (50359 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by pocohantas(f): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

For the fact that you've made the bad ones doesn't mean you should generalize it. If not you'll never trust anyone and that will lead you to living a sadist life.

Is not every time that you'll conclude on what a person is through the pica he upload or his place of work.

What exactly are you talking about?
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by ouzo1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
Would you mind if I DM you? undecided

The kind konji wey hold u strange o
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley happy 4 them. After some people will say, u cnt find your future partner online undecided

lemme goan reply all the "HEY & HI" messages, who knows maybe one of them might be my future hubby oh grincheesygrin

Hey, Hi, Hello, How are you? Good evening, Good afternoon, Good morning!!!
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by ouzo1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
pocohantas:

Sis abeg help me ask her...cuz I confuse pass u
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by pxDharniel(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
chubbygal:
My dear ladies!
Oya, make ur moves on me. I'm waiting o
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Flashh: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Beht Uncle Flash why You are too seriousundecided. Today is Friday biko, loosen up a lilcheesytongue
gringringrin

I was angry with that guy who proposed to her after taken the egocentric girl 12 solid days to reply, just to type "hello". Really? What is she feeling like?

I would have love it if he had delayed the proposal 12 years. Don't tell me "if he didn't propose to her, another guy would do". Girls like that don't find husbands easily, even difficult for them to get a bad husband.

7 Likes

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Qhalifah: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
To 'em girls who have collected Oscars and Grammys award in overlookin the "honest and loyal" guys sayin "Hi, Hello, Xup, wsup and Hey" in whatsapp, BBM Badoo, Instagram, Facebook etc.... i explore you to read with understandin cox

You might be keepin ur future hubby at a bay while u wine and dine with a player that will give u nothing but heart break and enlargement of puna wink
Chisosss! Bloody blood of Zachariah..... Grammarian well done shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Toks2008(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
I guess my thread holds true even if lalasticlala refuses to put it on fpage.

https://www.nairaland.com/3343263/6-reasons-why-prefer-online
I guess its time i set up a blog with a vlog..i have tried on nairaland.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by pocohantas(f): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
ouzo1:

Sis abeg help me ask her...cuz I confuse pass u
Lwkm grin. I'm still reading her comment though, maybe I missed something, let me read it again.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Flashh:

gringringrin

I was angry with that guy who proposed to her after taken the egocentric girl 12 solid days to reply, just to type "hello". Really? What is she feeling like?

I would have love it if he had delayed the proposal 12 years. Don't tell "if he didn't propose to her, another guy would do". Girls like that don't husbands easily, even difficult for them to get a bad husband.
Loooooool, see vexingcheesy. Some of us are like that and she might have had her reasons for waiting that long tho
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by fpeter(f): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley happy 4 them. After some people will say, u cnt find your future partner online undecided

lemme goan reply all the "HEY & HI" messages, who knows maybe one of them might be my future hubby oh grincheesygrin

I met my hubs online and also several of my friends met their husbands online...
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by gebulinks: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:
Bae be fast about it ooooh, lemme goan reply mine toocheesygrincheesy
Pls call. 07035648313. Thanks Aderola
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Spongia1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shout out to the ladies who lost their future husbands by asking them how they got their contacts. See you at Redemption Camp in 2045. Your spinsterhood na professor e go get

5 Likes

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by pxDharniel(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
pocohantas:

I think I understand what she's trying to communicate. She said you shouldn't ignore your messages from guys simply because a few of them are kidnappers or what have you.

Doing so will significantly limit your opportunity of meeting the right ones.

But when chatting with a stranger, its advisable to be security conscious and not reveal too many details that may compromise you and always set up a meet in a public place
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Flashh: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Loooooool, see vexingcheesy. Some of us are like that and she might have had her reasons for waiting that long tho
Like the guy is seeking for job from her or what?

The guy should also find reasons to delay the marriage after proposing.

2 Likes

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by AJohnnasa(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Good evening, everyone.

I've been unable to create a new topic. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing such.

What could be the problem? Could it mean that I've been banned? If that's the case, may I know what rule I violated?

I haven't been here long enough to fall into trouble na.

Lalastica, farano, Rocktation, and other mods, kindly treat as urgent.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by preetyslim(f): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Let me quickly login to Facebook and reply all the messages I received since 2009 asap. grin
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
If i was this guy,, we're engaged yes!!!
we'll get married in the next 12 years lipsrsealed
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by michaelimpakt(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol[color=#000099][/color]

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Latest Lord of the rings! grin
Make sure y'all seal the deal asap! For me anything later than three months after engagement,am done! tongue Make he no use DAT one drive away other potential husbands! tongue
Infact,we must have made arrangements for traditional marriage before engagement talk!
Congrats! I guess the man has already made up his mind to settle down that is why he did the needful after the second meeting not some sex addict looking for who to use! undecided

1 Like

Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Bae be fast about it ooooh, lemme goan rep
ly mine toocheesygrincheesy
yo
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by HARDDON: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2016
nma24:
[color=#000099][/color] So he proposed on your second meeting... That's sweet. Not all some time wasters stringing a girl on for 12yrs before meaning to do the needful that their grandfather did in their teens.

Wonder why she's pained.

Sorry tah ask, some1 broke yer hat' after stringing u on 4 years ? cheesy

Btw, all Gfada needed was a room wit form, farm land (hired or owned) n two cutlass b4 declaring interest n marrying. D couple farm out a living !

Alla dem indomie n egg gurls cant farm naw.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by sheykruz1(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2016
preetyslim:
Let me quickly login to Facebook and reply all the messages I received since 2009 asap. grin
prettyslim, those guys that sent you 'hey' 'hi' 'hello' on fb since 2009 that u didnt reply are also reading this thread oo, so no need of replying them cos they've already knw what ur trying todo.....

seems i sent you 1 'hello' long time ago...check you fb inbox first.....lol.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Hedonistically: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2016
I have very harsh words for the guy, but I would keep my peace. He will disabuse his mind himself.

Suffice it to say that engaging or marrying is not an end in itself - or to put it better, not the definite end.

Bottom line, na wash.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by preetyslim(f): 12:16am On Sep 17, 2016
sheykruz1:

prettyslim, those guys that sent you 'hey' 'hi' 'hello' on fb since 2009 that u didnt reply are also reading this thread oo, so no need of replying them cos they've already knw what ur trying todo.....

seems i sent you 1 'hello' long time ago...check you fb inbox first.....lol.
lol >grin Henceforth, I will start repying FB msgs
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by stevedeey(m): 12:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Aderola15:

Hello, who knows nottongue
lol.. thanks for your prompt response jare. You are unlike them. Meanwhile the texts on your dp describe me a lot.
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by sheykruz1(m): 12:29am On Sep 17, 2016
preetyslim:
lol >grin Henceforth, I will start repying FB msgs
starting from mine, cos i might be the next lord of the rings, who knws cheesy grin grin
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by sexychocolate1(m): 1:00am On Sep 17, 2016
NAIRALAND GIRLS TAKE NOTE
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 17, 2016
I sent "Hey what you doing? Let's hit the cinema one of these days" via text message. She replied "Ok I'm free what movie do you want us to see?" one month later. I deleted her number immediately and moved on. I try na?
Re: He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story by Rex123(m): 1:17am On Sep 17, 2016
slimthugchimee:
which type do you like Gold or diamond... i prefare diamond grin
see ow it sweet for im mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.