Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) (58153 Views)

Cassava Production And Processing (garri) Business Plan. / Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by KRILMIJAY(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
na wa for nairalanders ooo. just now now Nnamdi Azolibe's post and picture don reach here. SMH
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by aspirebig: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Not a big deal .
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pavore9:
Na common sight in the rural areas. I don go through all these, l fry garri tire! cheesy

Never will l attempt it again using firewood! cheesy

u are a LAIng Moham'd..however only pissure can save you... grin

op,God bless her hustles
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Hdz4luv: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pls somebody Shld help me wt her phone No cool [s][/s]
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by BaeBella(f): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
this na normal thing na. or u expect every other female who fries garri to post theirs on social media? if she like make she no fry, she go hungry

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Benwems(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
wife material
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by preetyslim(f): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
I'm inspired! Nice one dearie.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by hardbody: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
domchido2:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the
ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is
taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can
sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a wlohe.

And i read that straight up as if you typed legibly

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
op be sincere, if the girl no been fine you for post am?
millions of ugly girls are doing the same thing, but it's only news because this fine girl has refused to do what most fine girls do.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:03am On Sep 17, 2016
domchido2:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the
ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is
taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can
sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a wlohe.

True.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Now, ask me why one would not set up a small scale garri processing plant including fryer/dryer for this lady. Assuming she marries a supportive guy to make her turn it into business.

She's even finer than most mgbeke people that refuse to lift a finger. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by jerryspear(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2016
i love it wen you are proud of wot u do

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Abeg OP na your crush abi ur sister?
If na the latter you EFF up big time cos sharp guys go rush na go find the babe for Facebook but if na ur sister,congrats you might just have helped her land a future hubby or future heartbreaker undecided
All the same,you try! E no easy tongue

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by princee7(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2016
may God bless your hustle, ah your husband will enjoy you o. coz u no how to convert effort to cash not like all those babes out there forming posh yet na fake
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Obikodo(m): 12:26am On Sep 17, 2016
essential commodity
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Appareil(m): 12:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Goooodw!!!!;;
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by rottenegg: 1:10am On Sep 17, 2016
Yeye thread!
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:10am On Sep 17, 2016
She is most likely a Cross River girl, Akwaibom girl or Ebonyi girl but never a Yoruba girl
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 2:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Nice
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by alex406(m): 2:32am On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Ade3000yrs post=49428649]She is most likely a Cross River girl, Akwaibom girl or Ebonyi girl but never a Yoruba girl[/quotes]

She is from ebonyi
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by fr3do(m): 2:41am On Sep 17, 2016
SABA2002:
This garri processing thing no easy ooo.

Abeg my good brothers and sisters, who get her number.... I think I just found my missing rib.

Help a brother out please.

make I no enter u o!
U no dey see her facebook name there?
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by VENVICK(m): 2:43am On Sep 17, 2016
I tire o lol
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by kabillion(m): 2:45am On Sep 17, 2016
Epic. Hold ur own, girl, your reward is bountiful.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:00am On Sep 17, 2016
This one get like 500 yards of wife material for body oo

She no like all those weyrey wey full Instagram wey Na to suck prick be their hobby
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Codomainmainman(m): 3:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Guess she's Urhobo or Delta igbo? How i wish their men can work like the women too.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:28am On Sep 17, 2016
awelekiti:
Eyah, I feel you. Everybody has got their humble beginnings. I once fried gari too but today, it's a different story, to God be the glory. Now, I tour the world, hang out with people of different races...talking business. When I talk, they listen. The experience made me a better person cos I don't depend on anybody to get things done. you've got to have a taste of both sides of life, to really appreciate what it means to be independent and clever. Believe me, rural life is the sweetest. The experience moulds and makes you a better,independent person in life.

Mine wasn't tied to economy as my family was sitting pretty in Lagos while l was in the South East having the experience as part of my training, my siblings are still awed that l easily do stuff that are associated with rural settings but l thank God that such experience have opened doors for me as l have been involved with international organizations where such first hand experience has been an asset.

I know the psychology of the rural settings and that is why l can easily develop and implement projects that are sustainable for rural communities.

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Niyeal(m): 3:40am On Sep 17, 2016
My babe boo. Thumb up
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by blaqiz: 3:52am On Sep 17, 2016
wife material
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Frontbright: 3:54am On Sep 17, 2016
give it to her she's worth celebrated very beautiful girl like dis dey do dis work

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by jackson44(m): 4:59am On Sep 17, 2016
it worth celebrating.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 5:04am On Sep 17, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Hardworking Ladies like this should be celebrated, honestly. God bless her and her works.

She posted the below on Facebook,

"Farming is really a tough but enjoyable work to do. I cant imagine myself buying 13 cups of garri 400 naira when i am physically and mentally fit to go to farm."

See pictures below:
Two days process! She will be a very good house wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / Red Snapper Fish Caught By Akwa Ibom Local Fishermen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.