Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) (58165 Views)

Cassava Production And Processing (garri) Business Plan. / Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by drake2(m): 5:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Well done OP. U are a beautiful Woman.
Wanted to bring in some Agricultural Innovative information to avoid d drudgery u complained about.

This thing is a science and emmmh....chai, sleep don hold me oh. kai! issorite. Will finish my innovative...... later please

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by agwom(m): 5:22am On Sep 17, 2016
I love hard working women...

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by jennyebi(f): 5:48am On Sep 17, 2016
this is nice...... I wish I still have time to b doing this.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by kabukabu(m): 5:48am On Sep 17, 2016
Darn wife material for real hook a single brother up.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by osarenmwienda(f): 6:01am On Sep 17, 2016
abi... I've done more jae...

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2016
Nice one........I always do dis tho my last tym of doing dis z day b4 yesterday........ probably next week again
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by bart10: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2016
Quite encouraging. The way forward in the era of recession.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by misterFAT(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2016
I am not impressed jare.
This one that she is showing off coz of this small thing. Go rural areas, see how girls, ladies, mothers and grandmothers are labouring.

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by chincent: 6:23am On Sep 17, 2016
That chic is doing publicity stunt, check out some of her pictures on facebook.

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by kindy51(m): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2016
good
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2016
dis wat we call a real woman... I have also met 1 lyk dat @ benin city. God protect ha nd give ha d best.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by misterFAT(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
Quote me anywhere, do your proper enquiry, this girl could be from any part of Nigeria but can never be a yoruba girl. Never! As long as there are aristos, and sugar caddies, with big boys, clubs and plenty cash out their to spend, this is the last thing a yoruba girl will ever do. When people say Benin girls are prostitute, I tell them that's its because they are yet to learn the updated version from our Yoruba girls. Yoruba fine girl eyes don tear die!! They don't even need to do prostitution to get paid. I fear them! To friend them will only be my dream in my next life.

Ade3000yrs:
She is most likely a Cross River girl, Akwaibom girl or Ebonyi girl but never a Yoruba girl

What is this one saying

Wake up and take a walk plsss. The fact that your Yoruba female friends are lazy doesn't mean it is the same for all.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by jydmak(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2016
Kudos to u lady!
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Pavore9:

Mine wasn't tied to economy as my family was sitting pretty in Lagos while l was in the South East having the experience as part of my training, my siblings are still awed that l easily do stuff that are associated with rural settings but l thank God that such experience have opened doors for me as l have been involved with international organizations where such first hand experience has been an asset.

I know the psychology of the rural settings and that is why l can easily develop and implement projects that are sustainable for rural communities.
Good!
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by onwukaedu88(m): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2016
very soon government go give her scholarship
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2016
my fellow garri crew, where art thou? a female comrade calls, lets celebrate her! grin
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by buckyfof(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2016
Awon internet girls, see ur life
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2016
DabuIIIT:

u are a LAIng Moham'd..however only pissure can save you... grin

op,God bless her hustles

Dey wait for pinshure na! cheesy

On a serious note, the first hand experience is what is propelling me in wanting to do a pilot project in a garri frying community where the women will use the biogas generated from their farm wastes to heat up the frying pans thus eliminating the use of firewood and the health risks associated with it!
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by maamisco(f): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2016
I envy her.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Bamz(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2016
domchido2:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the
ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is
taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can
sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a wlohe.

yawns... this is so stale ehn, it's getting me dizzy
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by supereagle(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2016
Has she married? I need a hardworking wife..
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2016
BaeBella:
this na normal thing na. or u expect every other female who fries garri to post theirs on social media? if she like make she no fry, she go hungry
lolz. ...smh
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by citrate(f): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2016
I've done all these things bfr but can't do it again. These types of job make someone aged quickly.

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by remiopash: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2016
chincent:
That chic is doing publicity stunt, check out some of her pictures on facebook.

You have time o..So,she should not enjoy her life because she is farming?Kai! if you dont desist from profiling people up and down,the girl may soon hire you as her photographer o.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by SABA2002(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2016
fr3do:

make I no enter u o!
U no dey see her facebook name there?
Na you carry the matter come here? undecided
Just get me D number.... Chikina
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Pavore9:
Na common sight in the rural areas. I don go through all these, l fry garri tire! cheesy

Never will l attempt it again using firewood! cheesy
As in ehn. I do am wella with my mumsie for sapele and my grand aunt for Sagbama. I always liked it though. Except the carrying part
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by geebehn(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2016
God bless your hustle.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
BaeBella:
this na normal thing na. or u expect every other female who fries garri to post theirs on social media? if she like make she no fry, she go hungry
hmm

Believe me,if you&her switch places in these pix...you'll look...
wait for it
Almost there
Oh! here it comes
And in 5,4,3,2,1
*Runs to his dictionary*
<<Splufic>>
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2016
You go feed those girls wey dey form semo, whereas they be Eba. Am proud of u, God favour your hustle...
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2016
CaraJewel:
dat word encourage..u went to my dp to see d pson wey dey tlk na...and decided..even if i cant do dat physically..i knw d process cuz pple arnd me do it..guy u wont even like to be in my shoes..size 41 42 precisely..ciao

Lol. I like my "shoes" size better because it fits me well wink. Had to check your pix to see why it has to be your sister's pix and not yours doing it. All this Futo babes...
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2016
CaraJewel:
dat word encourage..u went to my dp to see d pson wey dey tlk na...and decided..even if i cant do dat physically..i knw d process cuz pple arnd me do it..guy u wont even like to be in my shoes..size 41 42 precisely..ciao

Lol. I like my "shoes" size better because it fits me well wink. Had to check your pix to see why it has to be your sister's pix and not yours doing it. All this Futo babes...Nice day sha.
Re: Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos) by emmadaji: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2016
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / Red Snapper Fish Caught By Akwa Ibom Local Fishermen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.