Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Pls Help This Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Help This Man (671 Views)

Never Argue With A Woman, Use Your Brain Like This Man / Should Thunder Fire This Man / Please Help This Confused Lady Make A Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help This Man by Zwegga(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
PLS HELP THIS MAN.
I wonder why women are hard
My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didnt believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to comfirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand..
Pls tell me did i do anything wrong in making sure our son is not poisoned? Any advice for my friend?

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Belong To D Kitchen / Post The Funniest Stuffs That Happened To You Today! / Best Of Crazeclown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.