Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

How To Break A Blood Covenant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break A Blood Covenant. (53449 Views)

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break A Blood Covenant. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
[b] Many lovers in the world today have taken
a blood oath which i called BLOOD
COVENANT. maybe you are one of them
and you are looking for a way to break it,
these few tips am about sharing with you
will really help you. Covenant can tie you up and it kills
morethan HIV.
The first thing to do is this: If you noticed
that you are no longer interested to continue
with the covenant, all you need to do is just to tell your partner [The
person you had the blood covenant with]
alert him or her and explain to him/her
the reason why you want to denounce the
blood agreement you had with him/her.
This reason might be:
1. you dont love him/her anymore.
2. You did it out of ignorance and you want
to quit it.
3. You cant keep the agreement anymore.
4. You want to break it and become free.
5. You dont want to die because of this covenant.
6. you are feedup.
7. Your spirit told you to break it.
8. Its against your faith and believe.
9. You dont need it anymore.
10. You are afraid and you dont want to die. .
You can choose from any of these above
reasons, stand on it and insist you must
break it, luckily for you, he/she might
accept
to break it with you. But if he/she insisted never to break it with
you, never you give up, keep trying.
You need to tell your parents and your
imam or your pastor about it, take
somebody along with you to meet him/her,
also pray God's help, i believe solution must come one day.
HOW TO BREAK A COVENANT.
After your lover have agreed to break the
covenant, the next thing to do is for you
guys to renounce whatsoever you have
agreed, if you guys leaked the blood of each other before, then you must cut your self
with razor, pure the blood on the ground
and then
renounce the oath.
NOTE: When you did the covenant, blood was
involved and now that you want to break it, blood must be involve aswell. So just use a
razor, cut your self with it and when the
blood start coming out, just let the blood
touch the surface of the earth, {The soil}
then
begin to renounce whatsoever you have agreed.
After that, you are free and free indeed.
[/b]

Re: How To Break A Blood Covenant. by sekundosekundo: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
My friend, stop deceiving people. Nothing can wash away my sin but the BLOOD OF JESUS. The moment you hv genuine repentance by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, every evil covenant in your life is COMPLETELY broken.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Break A Blood Covenant. by YHWHpriestess: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Shalom sister. I read your post about blood covenant and found it interesting in the beginning.. but as I got to the end I noticed that it then started to sound like hocus pocus. Sister you cannot break a blood covenant contract with your blood. Because 1 it's not biblically sound and 2 our blood is corrupted by sin. The only way a blood contract can be broken. Is by the WATER AND BLOOD OF YAH'SHUA HAMESSIACH. Sister you are replacing Yah'Shua hamessiach pure water and blood with a witch craft ritual ? When Yah'Shua HaMessiach was nailed to the tree (cross) and the Roman soldier pierced his side with the spear pure blood and water poured out.

Roman soldier John 19:34
“But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.” his side pure water and blood poured out....

1 John 5:8 Context

5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. a spear it's the pure water and blood that poured out.

Isaiah 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions he was bruised for our iniquities.
The chastisement of our peace was upon him.
And with his stripes we are healed.

Sister you don't want to be accountable for luring people into witch craft. YHWH loves you so much it grieves him that his children practice on witch craft. Spilling of blood is witch craft. It's also called blood letting that the ancient Mayan tribes and many pre flood practised in. Nothing new under the sun.
Sister Yah'Shua HaMessiach our high priest is returning soon. The temple of the rauch hokadesh not made by the hands of men is being prepared.. the sealing of the true bride 144,000 are being prepared. We are to come out of "HER" the Babylonian world system and all her rituals and man made traditions.
Sister just be careful what you share you don't want to lead them down the wrong path... the left path that leads to destruction. Also the ritual you SUGGESTED is a sacrifice to mother earth. Why would you do that when blood is so sacred to YHWH that even when Cain killed his brother able YHWH could hear his blood crying out from the ground. Yah'Shua HaMessiach was the sacrifice once and for all.. IT IS FINISHED!

Shalom sister
Re: How To Break A Blood Covenant. by MichaelEffiong01(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2019
I also i did the blood covenant with my present girlfriend and i'm really in need of it to be cut off pls wat should i do?
Re: How To Break A Blood Covenant. by Shallllom: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2020
I posted this years ago, a girl that did it, I was told later run mad, it doesn't work guys.
There's no way to break it, you're together for life
Re: How To Break A Blood Covenant. by Oracleforce: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Blood covenant in this age and time? When I know that an average human being is unfaithful....?/

No covenant, let's just keep going and how it will end...I only have a covenant with my God the undeniable God and ever-faithful God, not a name being that is susceptible to changing...
Re: How To Break A Blood Covenant. by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2020
Shallllom:
I posted this years ago, a girl that did it, I was told later run mad, it doesn't work guys.
There's no way to break it, you're together for life
Re: How To Break A Blood Covenant. by jameschelley: 3:00am On Mar 21, 2022
i want know something please? should the both them blood touch each other when they touch the ground or not?
Re: How To Break A Blood Covenant. by 2mNaira: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2022
jameschelley:
i want know something please? should the both them blood touch each other when they touch the ground or not?

The sure and certain way to break a blood covenant is to give your life to Christ and be born again.

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.