Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. (58905 Views)

OBIANO is not paying full salary. VANGUARD. / Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson / FG To Propose N45,000 Wage, Meets Labour Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2016
More

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Twistaray(m): 12:48am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
She una don finish with your 5 ramshackle village projects before I begin with Ogbeni's projects..??

Guy, you wicked no be small grin

Kilodeiiii cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:52am On Sep 17, 2016
Bridges just two yrs of his administration with low debt grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Bridges still under construction

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:12am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:

This weekend is for both of us make sure you have enough pics of Osun state in all ramifications, since you don't know your mate, you have the guts to compare Anambra that boast of highest billionaires in Nigeria to your poor state , I have seen your rubbish post before of his silly achievements that plunged Osun people in penury.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
post=49428442:

This weekend is for both of us make sure you have enough pics of Osun state in all ramifications, since you don't know your mate, you have the guts to compare Anambra, I have seen your rubbish post before of his silly achievements that plunged Osun people in penury.
[/s]

I don show you sample and trashed your kabukau police cars with better security apparatus from Osun with helicopter... grin

Nearly all the rubbish you posted so far are all private projects and instead of making noise, just keep posting your village pictures.... grin

Just hurry up and post all your rubbish.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:29am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

I don show you sample and trashed your kabukau police cars with better security apparatus from Osun with helicopter... grin

Nearly all the rubbish you posted so far are all private projects and instead of making noise, just keep posting your village pictures.... grin

Just hurry up and post all your rubbish.. grin

I can't hurry I don't even know if 2days is enough to post my Anambra pics grin grin
Just one helicopter he use as his private chopper grin grin

While Anambra boast of two police helicopters

Rubble rouser

9 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 1:37am On Sep 17, 2016
No more village picture? una don taya ni?

Abeg run around your village and look inside bush for more pictures.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:40am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:

[s]I say state project wey obongo start and commission, but den don begin litter with private shopping mall and private projects.. grin

ipob and fraud go hand in hand.. grin grin

But you know what, I go still defeat them with Aregbe's projects even if den post all the private projects in their entire SE villages grin grin[/s]
AWKA—THE N9 billion shopping mall built by Anambra State Government, in collaboration with a private investor in Onitsha is to be commissioned Friday next week.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/n90bn-onitsha-shopping-mall-commissioning-friday/

And you forgot to inform us that the school Buhari commissioned was built by private investors grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 1:40am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
post=49428506:

I can't hurry I don't even know if 2days is enough to post my Anambra pics grin grin
Just one helicopter he use as his private chopper grin grin

While Anambra boast of two police helicopters

Rubble rouser

[/s]

The only reason you are beating your shallow and empty chest instead of posting pictures is because you have nothing more to post... grin

Thanks for letting us know you don taya and you don run out of your 5 ramshackle village pictures.. grin

You try sha, you are not like the other cowards even though na so so private projects you litter the place with.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by sarrki(m): 1:43am On Sep 17, 2016
2kaybiel:

You sound so sure of yourself. Well, that's your submission, others don't see what you see.
the truth sounds bitter but that'd the gospel truth

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 1:44am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
post=49428557:

AWKA—THE N9 billion shopping mall built by Anambra State Government, in collaboration with a private investor in Onitsha is to be commissioned Friday next week.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/n90bn-onitsha-shopping-mall-commissioning-friday/

And you forgot to inform us that the school Buhari commissioned was built by private investors grin grin
[/s]

Na join join with Alliance capital group, a private company.. try again. grin

You are yet to show us any sate project apart from your village bridge. grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 1:46am On Sep 17, 2016
All in all, the only state project in Anambra and what's posted so far na just 1 completed flyover and 1 uncompleted bridge..smh.. grin

grin

How sad and pathetic... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:47am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

The only reason you are beating your shallow and empty chest instead of posting pictures is because you have nothing more to post... grin

Thanks for letting us know you don taya and you don run out of your 5 ramshackle village pictures.. grin

You try sha, you are not like the other cowards even though na so so private projects you litter the place with.. grin

This is just the genesis Environment, Agriculture, Health, Education, investments, sport etc are yet to come, I told you make sure you have enough pics to challenge me cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 1:51am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
post=49428588:

This is just the genesis Environment, Agriculture, Health, Education, investments, sport etc are yet to come, I told you make sure you have enough pics to challenge me cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Not interested in your empty and shallow chest beating, na picture I won see.. grin

1. Village flyover

1. Uncompleted bridge..

That's all grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:00am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your empty and shallow chest beating, na picture I won see.. grin

1. Village flyover

1. Uncompleted bridge..

That's all grin grin

Rouble rouser I'm still chilling, why not complete silly achievements pics that you've been showing us here that plunged your poor state in penury, I can remind you the pictures if you have forgotten grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ikechukwu48: 2:09am On Sep 17, 2016
This has to be a joke.

Who in their right mind thinks it's okay to compare a state that pays all his salaries to a state struggling and begging the FG for help almost every month grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I actually don't blame Anambra peeps foe being Angry. Like shit, I'll be angry too if na my state got insulted like this...comparing state to a comatose state. Chei insult!!. Like the Bleep wrong with the OP?

Aressa has officially lost his entire mind. Sad too cause Nigga doesn't have much to go by except the bigotry and hatred that feeds the baby, infant cell he got running tirelessly. The poor thing has finally given out.

10 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 2:43am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
post=49428621:

Rouble rouser I'm still chilling, why not complete silly achievements pics that you've been showing us here that plunged your poor state in penury, I can remind you the pictures if you have forgotten grin grin
[/s]

1. Village flyover

1. Uncompleted bridge..

That's all grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:46am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

1. Village flyover

1. Uncompleted bridge..

That's all grin grin

Since my is village please can we see Oshogbo skyline let us compare with my village grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 2:54am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:
This has to be a joke.

Who in their right mind thinks it's okay to compare a state that pays all his salaries to a state struggling and begging the FG for help almost every month grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I actually don't blame Anambra peeps foe being Angry. Like shit, I'll be angry too if na my state got insulted like this...comparing state to a comatose state. Chei insult!!. Like the Bleep wrong with the OP?

Aressa has officially lost his entire mind. Sad too cause Nigga doesn't have much to go by except the bigotry and hatred that feeds the baby, infant cell he got running tirelessly. The poor thing has finally given out.
[/s]

Today, Osun is paying full 18,000 minimum wage, but poor anamabra can not and haven't been paying full minimum wage, so who is struggling?. grin

in 2 years, Obingo started and commissioned only 1 village flyover.. grin

Cry me a river.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 2:58am On Sep 17, 2016
post=49428755:

Since my is village please can we see Oshogbo skyline let us compare with my village grin grin

I just want you to admit that you ran out of picture... grin

Na empty talk remain, not more picture... grin

One thing people like you don't know is the fact that states function based on budgets and anambra's meager N110 billion budget has no room for any project, it's all about salary only and there is nothing in the budget for any serious project grin

Go and look at your village budget grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:01am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

. grin

I know you are daft, the three flyovers started by gov Obiano has been completed, please kindly show us your beautiful Oshogbo skyline grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 3:02am On Sep 17, 2016
Osun Assembly passes N141bn 2016 budget

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/639529/

Gov. Obiano of Anambra presents N101.4bn budget for 2016

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/gov-obiano-of-anambra-presents-n101-4bn-budget-for-2016/

Osun state's budget is larger than all the poor SE state's budget... grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 3:03am On Sep 17, 2016
post=49428807:

I know you daft, the three flyovers started by gov Obiano has been completed, please kindly show us your beautiful Oshogbo skyline grin grin

Ok, only village projects in 2 years. grin

Where is all the taxes and allocations going? grin

..odikwa very very risky o... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:12am On Sep 17, 2016
We're broke, Osun lawmakers lament cash crunch

Osun State lawmakers on Monday, August 8, said they are going through hell due to the cash crunch in the state

http://pulse.ng/local/in-osun-were-broke-lawmakers-lament-cash-crunch-id5355901.html

Osun Is Broke! – Civil Rights Groups Blast Aregbesola Over Creation Of New Local Councils
http://www.thetrentonline.com/osun-broke-civil-groups-blast-aregbesola-creation-lcdas/

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by AtlanticBreeze: 3:15am On Sep 17, 2016
arresa:

Osun state's budget is larger than all the poor SE state's budget... grin
Aresa I'm here now.. The party is over. Talking about budgets, does the refrigerator technician aregberascal understand the meaning of budgets? Here osun state passes 234 billion naira budget bigger than Ogun state and Ibadan State.. Is Osun state now Richer than Ogun state?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/157947-osun-assembly-passes-n234-billion-2014-budget-law.html

Also here the technician governor squanders N34.988.990.000.00 bailout funds, meanwhile the poor state Anambra did not get one kobo bailout fund. Yet, Anambra workers are getting set to receive their september salaries while ogbeni workers last saw alert 3 years ago.. Which kind logic be this?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/states-squandered-fg-bailout-funds/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 3:30am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
post=49428858:
We're broke, Osun lawmakers lament cash crunch

Osun State lawmakers on Monday, August 8, said they are going through hell due to the cash crunch in the state

http://pulse.ng/local/in-osun-were-broke-lawmakers-lament-cash-crunch-id5355901.html

Osun Is Broke! – Civil Rights Groups Blast Aregbesola Over Creation Of New Local Councils
http://www.thetrentonline.com/osun-broke-civil-groups-blast-aregbesola-creation-lcdas/
[/s]

We budgeted N10bn in domestic concessionary debt financing

http://www.news48hour.com/2015/12/i-have-no-intention-to-increase-taxes.html

See this 419 villager

4 out of 5 SE states collected salary bail out and Anambra budgets N10 billion on the side to settle gbesse aka debts...

Still all they have to show for all the debts, allocation and taxes is 2 projects in 2 years... grin

I see some serious ugu village scam grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 3:31am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
AtlanticBreeze:

Aresa I'm here now.. The party is over. Talking about budgets, does the refrigerator technician aregberascal understand the meaning of budgets? Here osun state passes 234 billion naira budget bigger than Ogun state and Ibadan State.. Is Osun state now Richer than Ogun state?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/157947-osun-assembly-passes-n234-billion-2014-budget-law.html

Also here the technician governor squanders N34.988.990.000.00 bailout funds, meanwhile the poor state Anambra did not get one kobo bailout fund. Yet, Anambra workers are getting set to receive their september salaries while ogbeni workers last saw alert 3 years ago.. Which kind logic be this?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/states-squandered-fg-bailout-funds/
[/s]

Abeg shut up if you can not help your brother ransack your village for project picture to post.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Standing5(m): 3:31am On Sep 17, 2016
ODVanguard:
@aresssa: Oh boy! Better get ready for some angry fake Ugu Exporting people. I hope you fit handle the heat wey dey come. lol
The aressa guy is a big clown. If it was wrong for GEJ to sustain us a largest economy on debt, isn't it crystal clear osun state debt sustained salary structure is pure evil? The OP is a grade A clown.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Standing5(m): 3:32am On Sep 17, 2016
The aresssa guy is a big clown. If it was wrong for GEJ to sustain us a largest economy on debt, isn't it crystal clear osun state debt sustained salary structure is pure evil? The OP is a grade A clown.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by arresa: 3:34am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
Standing5:
The aressa guy is a big clown. If it was wrong for GEJ to sustain us a largest economy on debt, isn't it crystal clear osun state debt sustained salary structure is pure evil? The OP is a grade A clown.
[/s]

Still Argebe is paying full 18,000k salary while obingo is not paying full 18k full minimum wage..

Still Aregbe have more projects on the ground than the whole of SE put together..

Abeg come back with better sense.. grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? / Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.