Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

"I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React (12981 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lagos Police Public Relation Officer, Mrs Dolapo Badmus, expresses words of contentment towards her profession as a policewoman.

Mrs Dolapo took to her Instagram wall to share some lovely photos when she wrote:

"I love Police profession. I'm the defender of the defenseless, I always wake up thinking how lives and properties can be protected, I'm a solution provider, that's why I'm called POLICE. #Happycop #lifeofservice #alwaysreadytoserve #policeisyourfriend #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNPF"

Surprisingly, a bold fan commented saying Mrs Dolapo can't protect her adding that Nigerian Police irritates the masses:

"I like u but u can't protect me @opetodolapo. Sorry to say Nigerian police sucks. They take illiterate for granted just because they lack the knowledge of their right. How about u educate the police force about ethics, norms in dealing with citizens such as the developed world"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKakxWwDyMt0-0FISUutMMg8O_b1piSyLlZCS00

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/im-defender-of-defenseless-says-ppro.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

See How PPRO Dolapo Badmus Appears Totally Sexy In This Top And tJean Trousers

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/im-defender-of-defenseless-says-ppro.html.nder-of-defenseless-says-ppro.html?m=1
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Nateben(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
WTF

17 Likes

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by MARKone(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2016
Silly things. This one just dey market her bleached out skin. How did she even get her post. Nigeria Police men and women should be avoided like the plague. Them female cops are even the worse, bunch of heartless Mofos!!

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by sarrki(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Cool babe
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Well, hope she's good on bed
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Nigerians and their obsession with NPF and its corruption. Nigerians re alws about the Police like the NPF is not a Nigerian Institution. The NPF is a reflection of a broader picture of the Nigerian scenario. The Force isn't a composition of some foreigners. Its Nigerians that er being recruited into the force.
Not attempting to defend the Police but I need to point out our disgusting penchant for singling out the Police as the only most corrupt Nigeria institution. This act of ours reek of hypocrisy. If nothing at all the ongoing war on corruption has so far revealed the monumental high level organised corruption entrenched in the army,Navy, Airforce, custom, civil sevice and others . We re talkin about top level inhumane corruption whose perpetration directly results in loss of lives. As uncomfortable as this is its real.
Our level of hypocrisy is so bad that when govt attempts to go after some of these perpetrators lots of Nigerians rise to their defence scrAeaming witch-hunt.
Militants in the NigerDelta ve repeatedly averred that men of the NA and Navy re heavily involved in acts of economic sabotage by engaging in oil bunkering in oil communities in the ND. While we regularly delude ourselves due to hypocrisy that this form of corruption is not too bad we turnaround to hang the Police for collecting #20 on the road, an act which is as devilish as it is condemnable, not withstanding that military personnel on our roads equally sometimes engage in this very act as I ve witnessed 1st hand.
My grouse here is that we deliberately sanctify some institutions, regardless of the monumental level of corruption while we re all too happy to hang the other.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by initialize(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2016
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by obontami: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2016
the only protection that women can offer is to offer me condoms if I want to fccck her angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by steppin: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Who gave you that idea? Defender of the defenseless indeed! Now, between the time you collect egunje in road blocks and accidental discharges, at which point are you defending?

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by iwaeda: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Lagos Police Public Relation Officer, Mrs Dolapo Badmus, expresses words of contentment towards her profession as a policewoman.

Mrs Dolapo took to her Instagram wall to share some lovely photos when she wrote:

"I love Police profession. I'm the defender of the defenseless, I always wake up thinking how lives and properties can be protected, I'm a solution provider, that's why I'm called POLICE. #Happycop #lifeofservice #alwaysreadytoserve #policeisyourfriend #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNPF"

Surprisingly, a bold fan commented saying Mrs Dolapo can't protect her adding that Nigerian Police irritates the masses:

"I like u but u can't protect me @opetodolapo. Sorry to say Nigerian police sucks. They take illiterate for granted just because they lack the knowledge of their right. How about u educate the police force about ethics, norms in dealing with citizens such as the developed world"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKakxWwDyMt0-0FISUutMMg8O_b1piSyLlZCS00

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/im-defender-of-defenseless-says-ppro.html

Go and see what your folks are doing at Sabo,Ketu,Surulere,Oyingbo,Ajegunle...Then I can aspect your statement.
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by TerrorSquad147: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2016
Voltron, defender of the universe...
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by bunmioguns(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin

Protect ko

Protection ni
Iranu
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Wasky101: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2016
NPF is a nightmare. You see them and you start to fear, you try every possible trick in the book to avoid them. People would advise you to leave a matter to God over reporting the police.
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by GoldenJAT(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2016
many bad eggs...but nevertheless..we still have some few good ones.
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by juman(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Good.

She was right. Police job is to protect us.
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by BE811APP: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2016
The Police is your friend!

But on a serious not.. If u see the Graduates/Officers in the Police Force.. You will love to Join the Police..

But u see the people causing bad names to the Police are dos recruits.. Corporals, Privates et al..

if dos Bad Police officers Jam you ehen.. You go no say Police be your enemy!!!

God bless Nigeria..
God Bless NPF!

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Jailerrr(f): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2016
Mama, you fine jawe, leave Nigerian for their hatred coz they can't change who you are. no matter anything they will still come to you..keep up the good work, no time!

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Kaybee14(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2016
It's good to hear that.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by highwaist: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2016
Hate them /like them,police is still your friend,when you are in danger/lawlesness in your environs,police is the first people you willl call b4 any other people
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2016
sorry you do not defend me, NAS should just give us the right to bear arms and all this police excesses will be checked ASAP.
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Princedapace(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Nigerians and their obsession with NPF and its corruption. Nigerians re alws about the Police like the NPF is not a Nigerian Institution. The NPF is a reflection of a broader picture of the Nigerian scenario. The Force isn't a composition of some foreigners. Its Nigerians that er being recruited into the force.
Not attempting to defend the Police but I need to point out our disgusting penchant for singling out the Police as the only most corrupt Nigeria institution. This act of ours reek of hypocrisy. If nothing at all the ongoing war on corruption has so far revealed the monumental high level organised corruption entrenched in the army. We re talkin about top level corruption whose perpetration directly results in loss of lives. Yet its real.
Our level of hypocrisy is so bad that when govt attempts to go after some of these perpetrators lots of Nigerians rise to their defence scrAeaming witch-hunt.
Militants in the NigerDelta ve repeatedly averred that men of the NA and Navy re heavily involved in acts economic sabotage by engaging in oil bunkering in oil communities in the ND. While we regularly tell ourselves due to hypocrisy that this form of corruption I not too bad we turnaround to hang the Police for collecting #20 on the road, an act which is devilish as it is condemnable, not withstanding that military personnel on our roads equally sometimes engage in this very act as I ve witnessed 1st hand.
My grouse here is that we deliberately sanctify some institutions, regardless of the monumental level of corruption, while we re all too happy to hang the other.

Well said bro..

I used to have this mindset that NPF is such a corrupt institution and I hated it... But when I met one top woman like that and we were discussing and she said this same thing u said.. 'The NPF is a reflection of the Nigeria society' , I had a change of mind. I av always said it, people are too harsh on police as an institution. I'm trying and will never support their brutality and corrupt acts, but a lot Nigerians forget about other institutions that are even more corrupt.

Take for instance... The high institutions like Universities etc, many lecturers there are so corrupt. Lecturers come to class and tell students to bring money to sort courses or forget about passing.. And their Randy nature towards women. Is so bad we don't attack them as much as we attack policemen.

What about military and their extreme corrupt acts? We even praise military men over and over again.. I av always told guys to forget what they see on TV.. Arm forces is dam corrupt.

Finally, I work in an environment where I get to experience average Nigerians... I must confess, we are difficult people.. This is Nigeria.. We love short cuts... We hate due process.. We don't wanna wait. I work where I get to experience a lot of us.. Must of us don't wanna read terms and conditions.. The police is a reflection of what we are as a country. If we must hate NPF, we must hate the country generally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by holluwai(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
This one! Na kwam 1 dey chop her money. She can go to party for the world and see makeup!!?! Kilode aunt dolapo?
Lol
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Princedapace:

Well said bro..

I used to have this mindset that NPF is such a corrupt institution and I hated it... But when I met one top woman like that and we were discussing and she said this same thing u said.. 'The NPF is a reflection of the Nigeria society' , I had a change of mind. I av always said it, people are too harsh on police as an institution. I'm trying and will never support their brutality and corrupt acts, but a lot Nigerians forget about other institutions that are even more corrupt.

Take for instance... The high institutions like Universities etc, many lecturers there are so corrupt. Lecturers come to class and tell students to bring money to sort courses or forget about passing.. And their Randy nature towards women. Is so bad we don't attack them as much as we attack policemen.

What about military and their extreme corrupt acts? We even praise military men over and over again.. I av always told guys to forget what they see on TV.. Arm forces is dam corrupt.

Finally, I work in an environment where I get to experience average Nigerians... I must confess, we are difficult people.. This is Nigeria.. We love short cuts... We hate due process.. We don't wanna wait. I work where I get to experience a lot of us.. Must of us don't wanna read terms and conditions.. The police is a reflection of what we are as a country. If we must hate NPF, we must hate the country generally.
U jus sound like an author. This is spot on.

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Something like this for the NPF...

Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by arobest10(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Dat is civil defense slang " defending d defenseless " it is in d only civil defence station dat an illiterate and poor peoples can be treated wit fairness, in short dey are just people unlike our men in black, try to report a policeman in a police station and try report a defender in his station, we av experienced d two and we no d difference. Police is a good profession bt npf officers are shits
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by ehissi(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2016
I hia you...................but on a serious note. This madam use style take worwor Oh.................... undecided
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by Thobiy(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2016
ajibolabd:
Well, hope she's good on bed
chai
Re: "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React by tk4rd: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmmm..
You sure say this one na police too.?
See her make-up. See her eye-brows and eye-lashes sef.
See her beautiful face and body join.
To chop this one inside her uniform just dey hungry me anyhow sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men, One Ugandan Woman Arrested With 5 Kg Heroin And 2.6 Kg Cocaine / Security Guard, 3 Others Sentenced To Death For Armed Robbery, Murder In Osun / 17-Year-Old Rescued In Ogun, Kidnappers Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.