Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng (3847 Views)

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng by chichi205: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
NRC recruitment 2016 (nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng) – The purpose for this publication is to notify all the interested candidates of Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment that with regard to the recent commissioning of the Abuja to Kaduna Standard Gauge Rail Service by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) wishes to recruit both junior and senior staff to meet the following requirements.

Below are the under listed job posts that the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) is recruiting

A. MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL/S&T DEPARTMENT
I. PUPIL ENGINEER (GL 08)
II. HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL.08)
III. TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL 07)
IV. ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL 06)

B. CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
II. HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL. 08)
III. TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL. 07)
IV. ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL. 06)

C. CORPORATE PLANNING DEPARTMENT
I. PUPIL HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER (GL. 08)
II. PUPIL RESEARCH OFFICER (GL. 08)
III. PUPIL SENIOR STORE OFFICER (GL.08)
IV. EXECUTIVE STORE OFFICER (GL. 07)
V. HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT ASSISTANT (GL. 06)
VI. RESEARCH LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (GL. 06)

for more details click >>> NRC recruitment 2016 – nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng
Re: NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng by ststyreal(f): 5:40am On Sep 17, 2016
chichi205:
NRC recruitment 2016 (nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng) – The purpose for this publication is to notify all the interested candidates of Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment that with regard to the recent commissioning of the Abuja to Kaduna Standard Gauge Rail Service by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) wishes to recruit both junior and senior staff to meet the following requirements.

Below are the under listed job posts that the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) is recruiting

A. MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL/S&T DEPARTMENT
II. HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL.08)
III. TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL 07)
IV. ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL 06)

B. CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
II. HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL. 08)
III. TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL. 07)
IV. ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL. 06)

C. CORPORATE PLANNING DEPARTMENT
I. PUPIL HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER (GL. 08)
II. PUPIL RESEARCH OFFICER (GL. 08)
III. PUPIL SENIOR STORE OFFICER (GL.08)
IV. EXECUTIVE STORE OFFICER (GL. 07)
V. HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT ASSISTANT (GL. 06)
VI. RESEARCH LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (GL. 06)

for more details click >>> NRC recruitment 2016 – nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng
please i need you to clarify something for me, since they said handwritten application, which of their office should the letter be submitted to. is it abuja or their office in ones place of residence? Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
I sent my cv complete with a cover letter to their email address. My mail bounced. Sent it multiple times thinking it was a one-time bug. I kept getting email failure messages stating the target email address was non-existent.
Re: NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng by abbakary: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
pls when will NRC shortlist their applicants?
Re: NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng by abbakary: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
and also I send my application using android mobile phone, pls will. they accept it? pls tell me
Re: NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
ejdan:
the mail box us full that's y it keeps bouncing bck keep trying.....had same issue until mine successful delivered...wen dey clear their inbox it will deliver
Thanks. I'd keep trying then.
Re: NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng by itsyourboya: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Its been ages tho, thought the NRC MD. said shortlisting will be done with in January, March is just a stone throw away.
Re: NRC Recruitment 2016 – Nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
itsyourboya:
Its been ages tho, thought the NRC MD. said shortlisting will be done with in January, March is just a stone throw away.
abivoo,we don't know who the shortlisting will Start

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For A Sales Logistics Assistant At Bosch Africa / My Experience In Today's NBC Test By Dragnet / Worleyparsons (oil N Gas Vacancy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.