Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? (12160 Views)

Get Paid 3% Daily On PAYSTRONG.NET / Start To Earn 3% Daily From Your Investment For Life Into Your Bitcoin Wallet / What Business Can I Do With #600000 With #4000 Daily Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good day nairalanders,
I have done some modifications to my post
The link to our Telegram group has been removed, anyone who wants to join our Telegram group should kindly chat with me on Telegram

Also, I have stopped to attend to calls, text messages and WhatsApp chats.
The reason is that the work load is now too much on me and I don't have the time to attend to everybody based on their personal request.
Only serious business minded people will be given an attention and that can only be done on Telegram platform.

Pls, if you don't have Telegram application on your device , this business is not for you. I'm sorry don't bother to show to interest.

Thanks for taking you time to read my post!
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by just2endowed: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
aydotaone:

Good day nairalanders,
I have done some modifications to my post
The link to our Telegram group has been removed, anyone who wants to join our Telegram group should kindly chat with me on Telegram

Also, I have stopped to attend to calls, text messages and WhatsApp chats.
The reason is that the work load is now too much on me and I don't have the time to attend to everybody based on their personal request.
Only serious business minded people will be given an attention and that can only be done on Telegram platform.

Pls, if you don't have Telegram application on your device , this business is not for you. I'm sorry don't bother to show to interest.

Thanks for taking you time to read my post!

Am on telegram
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
just2endowed:

Am on telegram

That's good. Kindly message me on Telegram sir
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by globelite(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2016
https://whatsapp.com/4BCxgt1c54h1XFBGBxz8gr click on the link the join the LARAWITHME whatsapp group chat for training and guidance to start earning 3% ROI on your investment.
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
globelite:
https://whatsapp.com/4BCxgt1c54h1XFBGBxz8gr click on the link the join the LARAWITHME whatsapp group chat for training and guidance to start earning 3% ROI on your investment.

Why not create your own topic and post your whatsapp group link there!.
Don't be a rat-leader.
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
05/10/2016
I earned $22.80 in two days. That is 22.80 × 525 = #11, 970.
cool cool

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by tabithababy(f): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
aydotaone:
05/10/2016
I earned $22.80 in two days. That is 22.80 × 525 = #11, 970.
cool cool
. Please how did you invest. Did you invest the $80 once or how cos I just invested $15 yesterday.
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by spafu(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
aydotaone:
This is for today. $15 investment added to my portfolio
I'm on a journey to grow d account to $10 daily profits by next month. You can join us and do better
This was the way I went with Fantasy5.net until they ran with my money and those of others.
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by mrmaze(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Can we join your group
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
spafu:

This was the way I went with Fantasy5.net until they ran with my money and those of others.

Every business has its own level of risk and online business is not exceptional. That's why we always advise not to invest more than you can afford to lose.
Investment is all about taking risk.
Some put their money in banks and lose their money when banks fold up too.

It can play our well or the other way round
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
mrmaze:
Can we join your group

I have removed the group link from the post. If you want to join the group, I have provided my number in the first post. Message me on Telegram if you are interested to join the group
Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by aydotaone(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
I get paid daily cool cool cool
07/10/16

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by MoFolorunsho: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2016
People, Pls be careful with this LARA. This is what I found on my page after all my investments. At initial stage, it stopped communicating then suddenly account deleted. Pls beware

Re: How Would You Feel Earning 3% Daily Profit Of Your Investment For A Lifetime? by areibile(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please add me 08116733397

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't I Maintain My Saving Habit? / Let's Help A Widow: Difference Between Insurance Benefit And Death Benefit / Mkety Digital: Buy N Sell All Ecurrencies/cryptos Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.