Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Is It Normal - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Normal (498 Views)

Is This Normal In Yoruba Culture / Normal Everyday Things You Can Do That Saudi Women Can't / "Everything That Is Normal In The World Is Not Normal In Nigeria" - Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 17, 2016
I feel like everyone is just using me. They pretend to like me because just to get attention from me. Some of them may just want to use me financially. And "friends" just use me for entertainment (I'm like a damned jester), someone to vent to, or maybe to cover them for work. I'm close to my brothers but they seem to be the same, venting, money and if they gets in trouble they throws me under the bus. Is it normal for me to feel this way or am I being a bit pessimistic? I tried ignoring these things but it just seems to be getting worse...

(1) (Reply)

House / Do Europeans Remind Americans They Come From Europe / Policy Actions That Are Needed To Make Africa Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.