Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing (35236 Views)

See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Alvinnado(m): 2:13am On Sep 17, 2016
This guy and his criminal gang teamed up and stole almost every appliances that belongs to a bet9ja shop in my area,him and his gang made away with 10 lappy,2 flat screen,10 monitors,5 printers,a cable decoder and so many other important appliances.The searching for these things have been going on for several weeks now,"even police them selfs don tire for the matter".unfortunately for him,his gang members went for another operation and was caught red handed in the act,they were beating to stupor by some angry mob without his notice.They confessed to several crimes,including the betting shop clear out.The criminals caught mentioned his name and said he is their leader and he is the one that is in charge of every stole property under their name.He never knew that he is a wanted man by the police and the mob too lol until today when he was caught by his own friends at a motor park,while trying to travel from Aba to Owerri. He returned some of the stuffs they stole and said some have already been sold out to unknown buyers.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by cynthia123(f): 2:15am On Sep 17, 2016
99 Days for the thief...

One day for the owner grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Destined2win: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Just get a very dry koboko, wet his back and give him 30 lashes, then hand him over the police.

34 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by ernecy(m): 2:36am On Sep 17, 2016
the guy above me has no chill.

5 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by horrmorr(m): 2:40am On Sep 17, 2016
More pictures lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by sprinter101(m): 2:40am On Sep 17, 2016
How much for land here?

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by hotspec(m): 3:21am On Sep 17, 2016

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 17, 2016
See what Buhari av caused, recession don catch the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Davash222(m): 5:00am On Sep 17, 2016
He was caught by his own Friends

Somebody should help me give them 2 crates of Hero beer, I will pay when I have the money.
Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by izzou(m): 5:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Op

Who's that lady in the first pic?

She ginger pass the men sef

MAybe one of the thieves was he ex grin

Meanwhile ,the person above me needs a loan. Any banker on this thread? cool

11 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by HtwoOw: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Not being a wise assss here

But person wey yarn this tory need go back go school

My phone wan explode grin grin grin grin grin

As for the Barawos them, na so thunder fire una life

9 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by obyrich(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Where did it happen? Source please.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by olumaxi(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2016
ernecy:
the guy above me has no chill.
thieves hav no chill

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by ernecy(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2016
olumaxi:
thieves hav no chill
Lol..na true sha

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by ladyF(f): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2016
When will we start to treat our politicians the same way we treat these street robbers? Wake me up when we get there please... angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by doskie(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Lovelynature(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2016
99 days for the thief and one day, just one day for the owner.
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by handysuzy(f): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2016
Good for him
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2016
Good, what's today's date pls
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by salabscholar01(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2016
good for him
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Pavore9: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2016
Glad he was caught.
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by henrydadon(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2016
Bros

Is this what you call beaten to stupor..

These guys are still fresh nah.

Army barrack no dey una side

Make dem design their body sharply

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Aregs(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2016
God don catch am
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by mrZENographer: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2016
ehnn! He is caught because he voted for APC government. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by beautiful232(f): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2016
na like this my Good Lord go let me catch the guy weh steal my phone
one day monkey go,go market he no go come back sad
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by yeyeboi(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Him own don BE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by Machiny: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2016
cynthia123:
99 Days for the thief...

One day for the owner grin grin grin
only one day for the owner is too small na.after the thief might have enjoyed for 99dys
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by EmperorLee(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
So thief na human being shocked
Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by mrZENographer: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2016
If you see him mama OZANAA!
Tell am say oo OZANAA!
He dey for kettle OZANAA!
They don nabaM oo OZANAA!

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught In My Area Today After Several Days Of Disappearing by johnsonsegxy: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2016
beautiful232:
na like this my Good Lord go let me catch the guy weh steal my phone

one day monkey go,go market he no go come back sad

LOL.... wetin u go do for am when Lord finally catch am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos / 7-Year-Old Girl, Xivono Ndlovu Raped & Murdered In South Africa (Photos) / Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.