Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248050 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by junnyjake(m): 1:49am On Aug 10, 2017
I can see 50 and Dre forming one bad combo later on.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by queenfav(f): 4:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Mehn, that torros boss and that lady are downright mean! And Tommy is there giving them conditions? I almost cried when i saw how they killed their distributor and his wife.. Damn! Didn't know overdose of cocaine can cause death so fast. Those guys are mean o, if they take out Tommy, I doubt if i would feel sorry for him. He is all muscles and no brains. Too quick to act! Tasha sha, who leaves a smoking hot guy like Ghost at home, to go shag a bony, hungry looking lawyer? I thought she was smart. I get she is mad at Ghost, but there are better ways to express it, than handing her p**sy on a platter of gold to that yeye lawyer. After his holier than thou attitude, so he can smash a married woman?

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Power better get their act together in the next episode cos am so pissed.
The story line between Tasha and that lawyer is so plain mehn..
I expected Tasha to stand by Ghost and support him especially now that he wants to make things work on the home front. Not going about fuccking some lawyer!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Qc1(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2017
AryaSand:

There are ways to make someone Pay without Killing them or Collecting Ransome. It's a Gangstar series for F**k's sake.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sanyababa(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2017
queenfav:
Mehn, that torros boss and that lady are downright mean! And Tommy is there giving them conditions? I almost cried when i saw how they killed their distributor and his wife.. Damn! Didn't know overdose of cocaine can cause death so fast. Those guys are mean o, if they take out Tommy, I doubt if i would feel sorry for him. He is all muscles and no brains. Too quick to act!

I beg to differ tommy is smart he just has anger management issues, he's loyal to you as long as you don't step to him, he values family a lot
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2017
IamZod:
I expected Tasha to stand by Ghost and support him especially now that he wants to make things work on the home front. Not going about fuccking some lawyer!
You should know that Tasha is still angry at ghost for dating Angela but I didn't expect her to stoop so low for that Terry.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
queenfav:
Mehn, that torros boss and that lady are downright mean! And Tommy is there giving them conditions? I almost cried when i saw how they killed their distributor and his wife.. Damn! Didn't know overdose of cocaine can cause death so fast. Those guys are mean o, if they take out Tommy, I doubt if i would feel sorry for him. He is all muscles and no brains. Too quick to act! Tasha sha, who leaves a smoking hot guy like Ghost at home, to go shag a bony, hungry looking lawyer? I thought she was smart. I get she is mad at Ghost, but there are better ways to express it, than handing her p**sy on a platter of gold to that yeye lawyer. After his holier than thou attitude, so he can smash a married woman?
Tommy might be a psycho with anger management issues but he is smart and can't be taken out easily. Don't mind mumu Tasha, Terry of all people that woman is such a cheap idiot.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2017
rossyc:

You should know that Tasha is still angry at ghost for dating Angela but I didn't expect her to stoop so low for that Terry.
Yea, I know she's still pissed about that.
But having a fling or whatever it is with the lawyer of your husband who's been a drug dealer and done so many crime isn't wise at all.
Even if she no longer have feelings for Ghost, the wise thing to do now is to stick with Ghost and support him.
She should remember she's not clean too. And she and Ghost both have much at stake together. (the kids).

I trust Ghost to find out soon, he never really trusted that Terry.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
IamZod:

Yea, I know she's still pissed about that.
But having a fling or whatever it is with the lawyer of your husband who's been a drug dealer and done so many crime isn't wise at all.
Even if she no longer have feelings for Ghost, the wise thing to do now is to stick with Ghost and support him.
She should remember she's not clean too. And she and Ghost both have much at stake together. (the kids).

I trust Ghost to find out soon, he never really trusted that Terry.
Yeah u are right and once he finds out, a bullet must surely fall on Terry.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
I heard the remaining episodes of power have been leaked. How true is this?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlaQWolf: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I heard the remaining episodes of power have been leaked. How true is this?

I know there is a leak and I heard next episode, Sandoval was killed ..still searching to download it though
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
BlaQWolf:

I know there is a leak and I heard next episode, Sandoval was killed ..still searching to download it though
So I heard too o. Heard he was killed by Teresi in jail. Also heard Raina was killed. When u get d link lemme know
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wait. Did y'all know that power episode 8,9 and 10 has been leaked?
Reina dead, Angie has been promoted to head the unit. Sandoval is dead. Let me just stop here so I won't spell the show for you
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlaQWolf: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
papiforreal:
Wait. Did y'all know that power episode 8,9 and 10 has been leaked?
Reina dead, Angie has been promoted to head the unit. Sandoval is dead. Let me just stop here so I won't spell the show for you

Have you seen it?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Have you seen it?

Yes
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlaQWolf: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
papiforreal:

Yes

Where did you watch or download from?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Give us download link jare
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by igidaduro: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2017
rossyc:

Stoop low ke? About she even upgrade if she can do shan 50's her driver then the lawyer is an upgrade
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2017
igidaduro:

Stoop low ke? About she even upgrade if she can do shan 50's her driver then the lawyer is an upgrade
Yes she did knowing fully well that her family is in a big mess which they are trying to cover up and the lawyer in question doesn't know the truth about them.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Damn all messed up

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Saintsquare:
Damn all messed up

But why wuld they allow reina die? It would be so painful. I hope that ain't real though. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
lumzybo:

But why wuld they allow reina die? It would be so painful. I hope that ain't real though. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Its real,even TV screen shot is online, some already watched the 3 remaining episodes, those Americans sabi spoil show for person. Even the screen shot of Sandoval's death was posted.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by yakamata(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2017
papiforreal:

Yes

Help a brother out, drop the download link
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by loshybab(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Goandie:

told u pple here tasha dull but u pple no believe.
the last 2 episode was just weird 2 me, but i really like ghost and kanaan part dat combo was sweeeeeet. i kinda of like ghost nd 50cent together rather than that hot head tommy that always put ghost in trouble with is rash nd senseless way of doin things.
Ghost and kanan's combo wud have bn dope but come to think of it,Kaman always like calling the shots and has this mentality of everybody being expendable,hence his reason for killing jukebox.
I feel he kinda likes Tariq and was kept calm when Ghost told him he got plans but kanan wasn't seeing it,so he had to send him in rather than killing him.....back when they were still rolling.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by loshybab(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
I miss NOMAR's 'chulaa' and 'Bruhja' talkscheesy...... I will equally not forget Lopos's talk....

Their sick way of talking kinda cracks my rib!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by loshybab(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
sanyababa:

I beg to differ tommy is smart he just has anger management issues, he's loyal to you as long as you don't step to him, he values family a lot
seconded!
If and only if he can improve his decision making side and manage his anger more....He would be difficult to stop.

....By the way,i see Grant Keisha spoiling show for the family soon!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by loshybab(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
IamZod:
well,she feels it's payback time. She was taking care of the children/home front when Ghost went about getting into all kind of trouble by fucking one 'sexy attorney'

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
loshybab:

well,she feels it's payback time. She was taking care of the children/home front when Ghost went about getting into all kind of trouble by fucking one 'sexy attorney'
Wasn't she the one who cheated first with kanaan son as early as season 1??
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
arantess:

no
Ghost started it

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by emerich(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
My best seasonal mover ever.....
Power is badass.......

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by loshybab(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
arantess:

nah! You wrong.
she only did a self-service then remember!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2017
The first time i did this is because you made me a better criminal but yesterday you made me a better man
I just love dat quote!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.