Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248112 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by queenfav(f): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wow, so relieved to know that Keisha is alive. They had us thinking Tommy killed her in season 3?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by queenfav(f): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Tariq needs to grow up, if he continues like that... Kanan is gonna kill him the way he killed his son + dumb Angela supposed to know better that Ghost was framed, Ghost can't make such stupid mistakes even if he was the one.
lol.. Angela's annoyance is that Ghost ended things with her. More reason why i respect Tasha, despite everything she still has Ghost's back.That is the kind of woman every man needs in his life!

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamkingzlee(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Timbuktu14:
The legal part of the movie just got super-interesting! Proctor has been thrown off the case! Damn! Can't wait for the fifth episode mehn!
I tell you bro!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamkingzlee(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
queenfav:
lol.. Angela's annoyance is that Ghost ended things with her. More reason why i respect Tasha, despite everything she still has Ghost's back.That is the kind of woman every man needs in his life!
You think Angela's annoyed cos Ghost left her? I actually think she did believe ghost killed Knox without letting her sour relationship cloud her thoughts. I hope as the events unfolds she'll fully be convinced ghost did not. Because as it stands, there are not closing up on the mole, sadly!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Oseni007(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
True dat. Angela been getting on my nerves.
queenfav:
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BenNash: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
It's like most of you guys have watched the episode 4, abeg where una dey download am from??
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
iamkingzlee:
You think Angela's annoyed cos Ghost left her? I actually think she did believe ghost killed Knox without letting her sour relationship cloud her thoughts. I hope as the events unfolds she'll fully be convinced ghost did not. Because as it stands, there are not closing up on the mole, sadly!
Event took a new turn in the last episode. Angela requested for the CCTV footage of Truth. She actually saw that Ghost didn't hide the gun. I read a few spoiler already, they said she's tryna throw off the case in the next episode. She admitted that Ghost didn't commit the murder after all. Sandoval is in trouble.

So, basically, I think they took Proctor off the case so Angela can redeem herself by taking St.Patrick off the murder case. The next episode title is A New Man. So I'm guessing and hoping that James is the 'new man'. angry
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Electronzeez(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
queenfav:

What the Bleep is this In tommy voice.

Your comparison though.Now lets compare both character .

Tasha is ghost wife ,she had kids for ghost .she mostly depend on ghost income .she has everything to loose if she ever try to bring down ghost .in fact tasha and Tommy makes half of the character ghost in the same ratio .

Angie is a concubine ,she has not much to loose apart from having a broken heart .

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
queenfav:
Yeah, Tasha has enough reason to turn on Ghost, she even went to the bank to pick up left over of the money she thought she had in keeping in order to use it to bail him out but Ghost already took the money from the save without telling her, that alone she could be justified for not visiting Ghost again in Jail. Ghost really need to ask for forgiveness if he escape from this mess he finds himself in.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Yungbitz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Where did you guys download episode 4? I have been refreshing toxicwap for some hours now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Electronzeez:

What the Bleep is this In tommy voice.

Your comparison though.Now lets compare both character .

Tasha is ghost wife ,she had kids for ghost .she mostly depend on ghost income .she has everything to loose if she ever try to bring down ghost .in fact tasha and Tommy makes half of the character ghost in the same ratio .

Angie is a concubine ,she has not much to loose apart from having a broken heart .
True.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Yungbitz:
Where did you guys download episode 4? I have been refreshing toxicwap for some hours now
O2tvseries.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Goodnuel:
Tyrant is badddd.. Am waiting too.
I heard Tyrant was cancelled.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2017
rossyc:
Am enjoying the movie... Pls what's Ghost second lawyer actually expecting from him?
He wants him to admit that he is from the street and he is a bad boy despite claiming he is innocent.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2017
I just like tommy.

I like the scene he said "run.... 1,2,...10" lolzzz.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goodnuel: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:
I heard Tyrant was cancelled.
Heard so too..

sad
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Danhumprey: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2017
I haven't watched the latest episode though. I don't know what to feel for Ghost. somehow, I feel sad for him, at other times, I feel he deserves what he got since he couldn't leave that Bitch called Angela.

Angela and Tariq are really getting on my nerves.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Danhumprey: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2017
Tommy! Thomas Egan!

my favorite actor in that show. ain't nobody taking his place as my favorite.
grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2017
Danhumprey:
I haven't watched the latest episode though. I don't know what to feel for Ghost. somehow, I feel sad for him, at other times, I feel he deserves what he got since he couldn't leave that Bitch called Angela.

Angela and Tariq are really getting on my nerves.
Angela is her on way to redeemption. Tariq seems to be heading north - land of no return! Kanaan will destroy that boy.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goodnuel: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Why is proctor so committed to Ghost??
He never gives up.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Goodnuel:
Why is proctor so committed to Ghost??

He never gives up.
if ghost goes down hes going too
secret
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
episode 4 is just dayuuuuum, Angela did not know ghost left her for a reason which is 2 protect her.
tommy is just brainless dos not think be4 acting, always putting ghost in trouble.
i feel Power is still top 3 series i have ever ever watched each episode get beta than d last one u watch

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
sod09:
if ghost goes down hes going too
secret
Proctor is down already. He was an accessory to the murder of a federal agent. I think he will keep getting enmeshed in that life.

Now Angela don dey receive sense small small.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Whats up with Julio and Andre now. Seems there's much bad blood between those two. I just hope either of them doesn't get on Tommy's wrong side and get killed.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Angela is her on way to redeemption. Tariq seems to be heading north - land of no return! Kanaan will destroy that boy.

is just a spoilt kid that is as dull as his mum. dont know how u wud betray ur own blood.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Whats up with Julio and Andre now. Seems there's much bad blood between those two. I just hope either of them doesn't get on Tommy's wrong side and get killed.

50cent has andre by d balls nd julio is just acting like a bit### ch.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks Tommy has no heart? The guy kills with no remorse. Even when ghost kills, you still see little human emotion, but not Tommy. If Tommy has half of Ghost's sense, he would be the greatest drug lord that ever lived, but God(or the devil as some might choose to assert) decides not to endow him with much sense to complement his ruthlessness.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Goandie:

50cent has andre by d balls nd julio is just acting like a bit### ch.

You are correct. All these attributes are what will get them both killed.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
BlueRayDick:

You are correct. All these attributes are what will get them both killed.

andre need to open up 2 ghost coz 50 will kill him soon. iyam just surprise that no one knows 50 iz still alive even tommy with all d bruhaha happenin.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Goandie:

andre need to open up 2 ghost coz 50 will kill him soon. iyam just surprise that no one knows 50 iz still alive even tommy with all d bruhaha happenin.

The problem with Andre is he's acting tough, wants to prove to ghost he can take care of himself without having to run to ghost each time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.