Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] (76274 Views)

Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20] / Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by aynerodcirus(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Nonsense report. Do you know how much is £2m?

it's just #800m+...,chicken change, lolz
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by passyhansome(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
johnpaulo:
My people
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by DIKEnaWAR: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
aynerodcirus:

it's just #800m+...,chicken change, lolz

Can you borrow your brother 10% of that? I need it ASAP. cheesy cheesy

May God prosper all of us to see such amount as chicken change.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by luggy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Kelechi should forget buying mansion for his father, because he is in Rock view Hotel in Owerri rocking with small small girls. hope Kelechi is aware of his father attitude with girls in owerri
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Alajiki(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:
This story is fake 2million pounds where did he get the money from except if he wants to get the money on loan. His weekly salary before was 20k per week and was just increased to 85k pounds per week and we just 6weeks into the season. Its not reasonable to just gather all his life savings and use it to buy a house for his friend. Except maybe he wants to pay with a mortgage plan and why would anyone buy a house with a mortgage plan in the UK for a friend when you don't even have your own yet.

Sense!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Alajiki(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:
This story is fake 2million pounds where did he get the money from except if he wants to get the money on loan. His weekly salary before was 20k per week and was just increased to 85k pounds per week and we just 6weeks into the season. Its not reasonable to just gather all his life savings and use it to buy a house for his friend. Except maybe he wants to pay with a mortgage plan and why would anyone buy a house with a mortgage plan in the UK for a friend when you don't even have your own yet.

Sense
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by ehix89(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
handysuzy:
grin If you belive this news you can believe anything. In fact you can believe Arsenal will win Champions League this season grin

But thats not even my problem o, a young man has put a married woman in trouble after sleeping with her, he uploaded all the naked pictures of the woman on the internet and its going viral....See it here, 18+ photos: http://factflyers.com/hame-young-man-shares-photos-married-woman-slept/
Watin still concern Arsenal for this news madam, una can find trouble
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
LOL.. Kelechi cannot afford a 2 million pound house!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Wasky101: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
johnpaulo:
My people
U see your life, u believe anything you read online. Igbo kwenu
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by ekhai(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
AUNT MUKINAT 2 WETIN DEY HAPPEN. NO ARSENAL THREND? IT'S LESS THAN 2 HOURS TI KICK OFF.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by ManTiger(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
£2m worth of house, how will he pay utilities that could be up to 30k/yr?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
When money dey, friend go de. When money no de, friend go go. Who remember that song?

Spend your money on things you wont regret!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by adadioranmah(f): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2016

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by njinah(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
That shows that he(Iheanacho) is a good friend not some that will get this opportunity and will forget there friends and even wia they are coming from. God will continually bless you
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by pamcode(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fake news
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Ohaneche(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
O.P kukuma give me breast naa, say I be small pikin to believe this kind news.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by hgnbello(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
GoggleB:
Good for him. And hope he already bought a house worth more than that for his parents..

it does nt mata, as lng as his parents are apy wit him..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by hgnbello(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
nyc 1.. Ix gud 2 rememba a gud frnd... GOD bless u both nd me.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by techmatas: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
wow! that amount is huge though going by his new contract wth City he's worth over 4 million pounds a year shocked he can still pay as much as 40% of that money on tax, not forgetting his match bonuses and other allowance. again spending as much as 2 million pounds for his friend #mortgage things still possible though

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154104_acecatech4_jpegbc4cbd155e7149cef092f09ff63ce4c7
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Phrankin(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Phrankin(m)
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Rajosh(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
kelechi's wage is 85k pounds which he just started receiving. How can he afford a 2million pound house so soon. Even Mikel who has been in england for years won't buy that kinda house for a friend.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by jackie3B(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
dear God send me dis kind of best friend... Amen
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by preetyslim(f): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice one. I really love this guy. Abeg shey Iheanacho get girlfriend? Cux I wan apply as his girlfriend grin grin. Pls don't quote me undecided

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Codes151(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Come to think of it.... Na so so yeye friends I dey get! From alomo to Sk or from one nonsense to the other!!! Smh! Iheanacho, chai, na me for be your friend! Make I c how after 2m euros ladyf go dey tek me play!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Zedoo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:

Where did u keep endorsement and sponsorship fees? And match plus goal bonuses
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Rekyz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
slimthugchimee:
if i hear,and besides ifeanacho looka more than 21
Your stupidity don ripe.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by mcyemite(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
GoggleB:
Good for him. And hope he already bought a house worth more than that for his parents..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by mcyemite(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
GoggleB:
what if the friend has done more good to him than his parent has ever done? Or what if the friend was the one that paid all the price for kelechi to be where he is today?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by YungMillionaire: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
cool Igbos and lies like bread and butter walahi cool
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by tit(f): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:

bad belle peoples.

where is the picture of "wetin concern you"?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Smeeky(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wow...My in-law cry cry
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Smeeky(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
YungMillionaire:
cool Igbos and lies like bread and butter walahi cool
dude, it's no lie...that guy is my in-law

And he is a very close pal to ihenacho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Shows Off Body Transformation Since Anthony Joshua Loss(Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.