Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] (76269 Views)

Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20] / Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by tall2ce(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:
This story is fake 2million pounds where did he get the money from except if he wants to get the money on loan. His weekly salary before was 20k per week and was just increased to 85k pounds per week and we just 6weeks into the season. Its not reasonable to just gather all his life savings and use it to buy a house for his friend. Except maybe he wants to pay with a mortgage plan and why would anyone buy a house with a mortgage plan in the UK for a friend when you don't even have your own yet.
u spoke my mind.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by omocalabar(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:
This story is fake 2million pounds where did he get the money from except if he wants to get the money on loan. His weekly salary before was 20k per week and was just increased to 85k pounds per week and we just 6weeks into the season. Its not reasonable to just gather all his life savings and use it to buy a house for his friend. Except maybe he wants to pay with a mortgage plan and why would anyone buy a house with a mortgage plan in the UK for a friend when you don't even have your own yet.

It is obvious u re intelligent and smart but i cant say the same for most of the people here on this thread...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by ladyF(f): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Codes151:
Come to think of it.... Na so so yeye friends I dey get! From alomo to Sk or from one nonsense to the other!!! Smh! Iheanacho, chai, na me for be your friend! Make I c how after 2m euros ladyf go dey tek me play!
lwkm! grin

Let me go and look for my own Kelechi....

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by nigerianvenom(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:
I love the dude, but I doubt he earns 85k a week. No credible news site has carried such news except our junk websites.
The guy is on 10k a week. Trust me

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by olajazz(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
I won't believe until I see the documents and amount written, my guy see money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 18, 2016
cold:

Fake or not Kelechi is capable of buying a £2 million pound home. The UK is not Nigeria. You don't have to pay cash. They check your credit history and earnings. If the bank is satisfied you make a down payment and pay the rest in instalments over a 25 year period. It's called mortgage.

Why would anyone buy a house on mortgage which they have to pay for 25 years not for themself but a friend ?

It's so unrealistic.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] by Mo6i6(m): 6:18am On Sep 18, 2016
It's good to have a good friend cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) / Andy Ruiz Shows Off Body Transformation Since Anthony Joshua Loss(Photos, Video) / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.