Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (44255 Views)

How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths / Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by dionpholly(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Allahu akbar
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by CHYMZZY(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
bunmibola:
My God, how come? Dats serious.
yeah.... Real serious...
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
DandyWalker:
That is the problem with us. we don't appreciate physicians because we think 'sebi it's just to prescribe drugs . Do know the amount of knowledge that goes into prescribing a single drug ? The most important thing is making a diagnosis , not even prescribing drugs, and that is the work of a physician. Anybody can give drugs .

Shut the effing up. Goodness me! Don't miss me off this morning.
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by mclorenzo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
You get luck, God don save your konji for you. Get well soon
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Berbierklaus(f): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
acevic:

Any "big" guy go turn little when faced with DT kind accident. Lol
Hahahahha
but atleast it will be obvious,this one I can't see nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Amadaz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Na him sabi Wetin him dey do come get this kind injury
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thank God. Great job by the doctors!
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by udorwhite(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by fortunechy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
tnk God for ur life n for the live of ur reproductive organ
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by babyud: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Greataausim:
Wish he quick recovery.... Despite that i don't knw what happen to him. Who knw he might hav slept with someone wife or.....
what is dis one saying?
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Rocketicon(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
God save thy pple 4rm all harm!! Wishing him the quickest recovery!! Well done doctors
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
holy molly! this guy is a very lucky man ! shocked and Tirigbosaaaaaa! for these doctors/surgeons.
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Xaviermax11: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
As a biological scientist i can do this......nothing special
Dem ask you ni..... Gerraarahiaa
Go and be checking for different ant types and leave the doctors and nurses to do their work

Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by acevic: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hahahahha

but atleast it will be obvious,this one I can't see nothing lipsrsealed

Lol... grin shocked
Your eyes though....looking for only that
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by NevetsIbot(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Geee!
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
saint7000:
I only respect doctors who are surgeons. Not those physicians that prescribe drugs only for a living; something pharmacists can do.

When your father has third degree heart block. With HHS and is dying on your neck call a surgeon or a pharmacist. God bless

Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Only God will reward true medical doctors. I tell you the truth, doctors are the true "men of God" and their reward is enormous smiley

Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Berbierklaus(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
acevic:

Lol... grin shocked Your eyes though....looking for only that
My eyes just can't help it gringrin
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by olumalcolm(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
E b lik say dis guy destiny na mojo he wan dey do,na y d witches wan condemn him jon tomas. Quick recovery bro.
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by keltho(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
frenchwine:

Don't be discouraged pal, you can still make it and be happy even if you're not in the medical field.
...yeah,I Know...Buh Mum won't Stop Calling me a medical doctor knowing fully well dhat am an Engineer#E No go Better for Jamb
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Dshocker(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Omg!....what an excruciating pains he must be feeling
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
keltho:
...yeah,I Know...Buh Mum won't Stop Calling me a medical doctor knowing fully well dhat am an Engineer#E No go Better for Jamb
Engineering is a good career too.
As a doctor, I admire engineers! cheesy
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by 99foxxy(f): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lucky guy, the stitches doh undecided
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by keltho(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
frenchwine:

Engineering is a good career too.
As a doctor, I admire engineers! cheesy
....Bro,if itz not Medicine,it can Never be Medicine
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Baroba(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
saint7000:
I only respect doctors who are surgeons. Not those physicians that prescribe drugs only for a living; something pharmacists can do.

Bros, respect all specialties, med / surg no be beans.. By your logic pharmacist can equally diagnose and prescribe abi? People might as well go to Eze's chemist to get meds prescribed ; and we wander why Nigerians are dying..

Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by ceaser: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lanretoye:
I was commending the effort until I saw the stitch...dem no try atall but dem try sha.
some one will say I cannot stitch ordinary Ankara,atleast I can appreciate a good one.

Cosmetics is not something to worry so much about in that site. The scar will undergo near complete resolution and can pass as a bruise mark after a very long time. Apparently a young guy. He still has some active growth and cellular regeneration.
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by Baroba(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
DandyWalker:
That is the problem with us. we don't appreciate physicians because we think 'sebi it's just to prescribe drugs . Do know the amount of knowledge that goes into prescribing a single drug ? The most important thing is making a diagnosis , not even prescribing drugs, and that is the work of a physician. Anybody can give drugs .

Thank you, tomorrow we complain of people dying of wrong prescriptions, like you said, there are major factors that go into drug prescribing.. he probably thinks physicians just pull out a pen and write augmentin oral TDS..

Back to topic, that suturing is a no no in 2016, the guy will have a massive keloid scaring.. Commendable effort all the same.
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by ceaser: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
lonelydora:

You wicked. grin

I bet he'd rather go to the pharmacist and chemists for treatment when he has ailments than the physicians. And do the same for his children or wife when they need medical (not surgical) attention. There is a reason one is called pharmacist and the other, physician. Also there is a reason the label always say "consult your physician if symptoms persist after three days".

Even surgeons will not be foolish to completely usurp the role or undermine the knowledge of their physician colleagues.

It's sad that while the Oyinbos wil never entertain such line of thought, we revel in such erroneous assumptions to the detriment of our overall health as a nation.

Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by ceaser: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fryzi:
This is one of d plenty reasons why dollar to naira keep inflating! Just wish him a quick recovery n logout!!

grin Good gracious! What's the connection here? Am I missing something?
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by ceaser: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
frenchwine:

Don't be discouraged pal, you can still make it and be happy even if you're not in the medical field.

I'll advice him to work on his chosen field and build himself to succeed exceedingly. Medical profession as is currently is in Nigeria has been bastardised and rendered almost redundant by the government, some medical elders (who relish eating their young) and the Nigerian people (reference to the dude who posited his preference to pharmacists for treatment of medical ailments to physicians). Some medical elders too in connivance with some no-gooders contribute not little to the rot in the profession and all it represents. The hospitals lack functioning equipments and infrastructures, the medical team at times will need to eke out monies from their own pockets to fund patients' treatment just so to ensure that the care is successful.

That is why I don't understand why that doctor that posted the news on facebook had to "praise" the CMD the way he did. It's sycophantic at best. C'mon for goodness sake, it's HIS DAMN JOB to create an enabling environment for staff and workers as the administrator and he does not need to be praised for doing that. This slave mentality is so pervasive that even the macrocosm has taken it as a norm to praise state governors and presidents for payment of salaries and infrastructures when the law and constitution actually mandates 'em to do it. These things are RIGHTS, not PRIVILEGES.

Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by ceaser: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
DandyWalker:

saint7000:
Shut the effing up. Goodness me! Don't miss me off this morning.

You are the one that needs to cool down and reason. What has he said that gives any tone of insult to warrant a bite back from you? In his words, he said "That's the problem with us. He was careful not to be more direct with using you which is stull on point. Apparently, you'd be hard to reason with in real life. Pardon me if my tone is harsh. Adios.
Re: Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics by DieuDonee(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Demigods666:
It wasn't anything serious.

Didn't lacerate deep into the skin so no major blood vessels were injured, just punctured slightly through the epidermis and right out.

Look at the way they even stitched the place up lipsrsealed

Any way they tried.
Nice one.

Not serious? Do you know the amount of force needed for a blunt object to penetrate the human skin and the damage it causes?

Tramadol Addiction ( Please Help) / Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment