Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) (1271 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by mrkings84(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2016
This just happened a few minutes ago in my area. I was just preparing to go out when i heard a loud shout outside, on getting there, i saw this healthy guy already on the floor. I learned he wanted to rape a 10 years old girl who just came out from the bathroom with wrapper. He grabbed the minor and dragged her back to the bathroom, falling her wrapper on d floor, its the shout of the little girl that attracted neighbours who rescued her. The shameless rapist would have been mobbed if not the intervention of some elders. Machetes and other dangerous weapons have already reached him....

Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by blizzers(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2016
And they gave him chair to sit and explain himself huh? SMH

2 Likes

Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by EVENTSPRO: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2016
And u guys allowed him to go scotch free?? He's even sitting on a chair!

2 Likes

Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by Nusaf: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2016
From the dressing of the witnesses in the 2nd picture, one can tell the region, in which case, their religion is not in doubt. Rape, human ritual, armed robbery, yahoo, prostitution, adultery etc, nawao. grin
Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by jaymejate: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2016
Naija is turning to india o

2 Likes

Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by EVENTSPRO: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:
From the dressing of the witnesses in the 2nd picture, one can tell the region, in which case, their religion is not in doubt. Rape, human ritual, armed robbery, yahoo, prostitution, adultery etc, nawao. grin
I know u came to check names.... U are disappointed right??
Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by Nusaf: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2016
EVENTSPRO:
I know u came to check names.... U are disappointed right??
No, not disappointed cos the environment has spoken grin.
Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by EVENTSPRO: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

No, not disappointed cos the environment has spoken grin.

Are u a maps man, how did u know what environment is that cos no name was mentioned.....
Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by EVENTSPRO: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2016
mrkings84:
This just happened a few minutes ago in my area. I was just preparing to go out when i heard a loud shout outside, on getting there, i saw this healthy guy already on the floor. I learned he wanted to rape a 10 years old girl who just came out from the bathroom with wrapper. He grabbed the minor and dragged her back to the bathroom, falling her wrapper on d floor, its the shout of the little girl that attracted neighbours who rescued her. The shameless rapist would have been mobbed if not the intervention of some elders. Machetes and other dangerous weapons have already reached him....

Anyway, i was in a hurry so I didn't mention the name of d place this took place, its actually in a community called Mgbudohia, in Rumuolumeni axis of Rivers state
Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by Nusaf: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2016
EVENTSPRO:

Are u a maps man, how did u know what environment is that cos no name was mentioned.....
The social environment (human beings around). I know the region whose ladies prefer to dress that way.
Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by Nusaf: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2016
EVENTSPRO:

Anyway, i was in a hurry so I didn't mention the name of d place this took place, its actually in a community called Mgbudohia, in Rumuolumeni axis of Rivers state
I'm vindicated grin
Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by tayexz(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2016
some guys sha, and the guy was not even arrested or something he was only given a chair so as to sit and explain himself.

guess he would blame it on the devil that is jejely minding his own business.......... MTCHEEEWWW
Re: A Rapist Just Caught (pictures) by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2016
THE ENVIRONMENT ISNT GOOD ENOUGH TO JUDGE WE COULD BE WRONG CUZ THE AFRICAN JEWS MIGRATE LIKE FLIES,POLLINATE ALL REGIONS IN THE WORLD LIKE BEES..NOWHERE IS BEYOND THEIR REACH HENCE THE PROLIFERATION OF OBSCENE CRIMES EVERYWHERE THEY GO..
EVENTSPRO:

(1) (Reply)

Cry Of A Father To A Missing Nigerian Army Officer (photo) / I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist / Man Kills Man After He Caught Him Sleeping With His Wife(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.