Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh (5689 Views)

Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God / Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus / Pigs, Frogs, Vultures, Mouse And Lizards Are Holier Than Yahweh(doctufos PROOFS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

Here is the proof:
These 2 passages are referenced to each other in my Bible (KJV) and you can check for yourself that they are in the same context (by reading the succeeding few verses)

<< 2 Samuel 24 >> (King James Version) 1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

Is referenced to:

<< 1 Chronicles 21 >> (King James Version) 1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Pls don't add to the Bible and don't try to tell lies to justify Yahweh(satan) the god of liars.

Now check below for the BACK2SENDER PACKAGE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4282525_4204940receive20sensejpeg902b6e9c6a971165e1fd2e26128ed32a_jpegf5001ae2dc6c5ca650b35ba3dc3f5c23

I won't be surprised if i was told you were a dummy or an illeterate.

''the anger of the LORD move against israel'' doesn't mean that God is satan....It meant God's spirit had departed from them which gave room/permission for satan to come in between..

David had sinned and God was displeased because of his sins.. Just like when the anger of GOD moved against israel because Eli's sons had sinned, which caused the philistines to defeat israel and the ark was captured.

The anger of the Lord was kindled against israel/satan stood up against israel is not saying GOD stood up against israel.

God allowed satan to incite david..
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jacksonville:

I won't be surprised if i was told you were a dummy or an illeterate.

''the anger of the LORD move against israel'' doesn't mean that God is satan....It meant God's spirit had departed from them which gave room/permission for satan to come in between..

David had sinned and God was displeased because of his sins.. Just like when the anger of GOD moved against israel because Eli's sons had sinned, which caused the philistines to defeat israel and the ark was captured.

The anger of the Lord was kindled against israel/satan stood up against israel is not saying GOD stood up against israel.

[size=16pt]God allowed satan to incite david..[/size]

I didn't see the bolded anywhere in the Bible. Where did you find your own quotation?

BTW, God Almighty, the father of Yahweh is not Satan. But Yahweh himself is the Satan we are talking about here. Yahweh= Satan.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

I didn't see the bolded anywhere in the Bible. Where did you find your own quotation?

BTW, God Almighty, the father of Yahweh is not Satan. But Yahweh himself is the Satan we are talking about here. Yahweh= Satan.

YHWH has no father... U must prove to us who his father is, with real evidence or else you're just talking rubbish.undecided

I've never seen a son with so much power than his father ... abi ur god didnt give u power to do the miraculous

carry your doctrine and preach it in jupiter where it's needed...as far as i'm concerned, the one true and powerful God i know and i serve is YAHWEH and his beloved son Jesus christ my saviour... Call him what u like..all curses be on you and ur household. cool

May ur brain be corrected ..amen!
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

O arolaoye is back with his long SERMONS ON THE MOUNT.
I cant stop laffing at ur ignorance cheesy cheesy cheesy

They're really annoying. I don't know if he thinks anyone reads them grin lol. You go just ask one small question, before you know it he has raped your thread with different fonts and formats of biblical bullshit in different sizes and colors. And at the end of the day, nothing he's saying really has any meaning.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
AnonyNymous:

They're really annoying. I don't know if he thinks anyone reads them grin lol. You go just ask one small question, before you know it he has raped your thread with different fonts and formats of biblical bullshit in different sizes and colors. And at the end of the day, nothing he's saying really has any meaning.
cheesy
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jacksonville:

YHWH has no father... U must prove to us who his father is, with real evidence or else you're just talking rubbish.undecided

I've never seen a son with so much power than his father ... abi ur god didnt give u power to do the miraculous

carry your doctrine and preach it in jupiter where it's needed...as far as i'm concerned, the one true and powerful God i know and i serve is YAHWEH and his beloved son Jesus christ my saviour... Call him what u like..all curses be on you and ur household. cool

May ur brain be corrected ..amen!
Even yahweh your god has accepted defeat, for he knows that the TIME TO MAKE KNOWN IS FATHER HAS COME. But you are here fighting vigorously for him. Anyway, I don't have much business with mortals like you. I deal with your god, not you.

I see him in my dreams often, fleeing at the mention of the name of OTEM.

satan(yahweh) cannot stand when the name of OTEM is mentioned. MEDITATE UPON THAT TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP. ENJOY smiley wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Even yahweh your god has accepted defeat, for he knows that the TIME TO MAKE KNOWN IS FATHER HAS COME. But you are here fighting vigorously for him. Anyway, I don't have much business with mortals like you. I deal with your god, not you.

I see him in my dreams often, fleeing at the mention of the name of OTEM.

satan(yahweh) cannot stand when the name of OTEM is mentioned. MEDITATE UPON THAT TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP. ENJOY smiley wink

My God doesn't know you bro. You're just a lost soul.

You're just like another satanic agent roaming , so he is not bothered.

Why can't ur god speak to you in ur conscious state.. But he only speaks to u when u're hallucinating ..lmao. Such a prophet of satan.

The people u stay with need to bundle you up, and take you to a strong man of GOD for deliverance, so you can receive sense by the power of GOD.

You need Jesus cool
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jacksonville:

My God doesn't know you bro. You're just a lost soul.

You're just like another satanic agent roaming , so he is not bothered.

Why can't ur god speak to you in ur conscious state.. But he only speaks to u when u're hallucinating ..lmao. Such a prophet of satan.

The people u stay with need to bundle you up, and take you to a strong man of GOD for deliverance, so you can receive sense by the power of GOD.

You need Jesus cool

Atum my god knows that I NEED TO WORK DURING THE DAY. I GO TO WORK DURING THE DAY, AND IN THE EVENING, I GET SET TO SEE THE SCROLLS OF MY god(the brother of your god).

You need Atum cool
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Atum my god knows that I NEED TO WORK DURING THE DAY. I GO TO WORK DURING THE DAY, AND IN THE EVENING, I GET SET TO SEE THE SCROLLS OF MY god(the brother of your god).

You need Atum cool

You get to see the false doctrines of ur god atum the deceiver and powerless one.

Your gods are scared of me at the mention of Jesus name they run kabakaba...

I chased them 2day cool.. they got no power or authority , but just deceptive scrolls from their master satan and u are his servant the false prophet.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jacksonville:

You get to see the false doctrines of ur god atum the deceiver and powerless one.

Your gods are scared of me at the mention of Jesus name they run kabakaba...

I chased them 2day cool.. they got no power or authority , but just deceptive scrolls from their master satan and u are his servant the false prophet.

Liar. How can you tell me that yahweh who has been spirituality paralysed gave you such power?
Actually, I chased Yahweh and his people spiritually everyday. I call the name of Otem and they flee.
At the mention of the name of [size=16pt]OTEM[/size], [size=5pt] yahweh(satan)[/size] and his hosts must run Kabakaba.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Liar. How can you tell me that yahweh who has been spirituality paralysed gave you such power?
Actually, I chased Yahweh and his people spiritually everyday. I call the name of Otem and they flee.
At the mention of the name of [size=16pt]OTEM[/size], [size=5pt] yahweh(satan)[/size] and his hosts must run Kabakaba.

Spiritually paralysed in ur wild imagination and hallucination.

Miracles are still happening.. You are indeed a dreamer. until they stop happening then you're right.

As far as i am concerned, YHWH lives and is all powerful cool.

At the mention of Jesus name atum(satanic agent) and domino(satan) shall run and perish. smiley
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Ranchhoddas: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I read them. They are really enlightening and amusing at the same time.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 4:37am On Sep 29, 2016
Jacksonville:

Miracles are still happening.. You are indeed a dreamer. until they stop happening then you're right.

At the mention of Jesus name atum(satanic agent) and domino(satan) shall run and perish. smiley

At the mention of the name of OTEM, Yahweh and his hosts shall run kabakaba cheesy
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemanuduno: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jacksonville:

The spiritual power and hypnotism of yahweh(satan) upon Nigerians is getting removed daily and there is a lot of joy in the spiritual realms where TRUTH is desired over lies. May Yahweh be continuously caged in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Niflheim(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2017
@Otemanduno,

Only an imbecilic parent, and a "mentally incapacitated dunce", will burn his own children forever in an everlasting suya spot!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 5:49am On Mar 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@Otemanduno,

Only an imbecilic parent, and a "mentally incapacitated dunce", will burn his own children forever in an everlasting suya spot!!!
That's one simple test to ascertain that human beings are really wiser than Yahweh, the god of Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun and Mufrika2. Yoruba wise sages say that 'omo eni ki I buru titi ka le fun ekun pa je.' =One's own child cannot be so wicked that we have to chase him to the tiger to kill and eat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2017
otemanuduno:
The foolishness of Yahweh(satan) is getting more conspicuous day by day, according to the THUMMIM which KNOLIUD, the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD mentioned millions of years back, in the period of the hominids.

No human being will attempt to put his children in fire forever for disobeying him, but yahweh, the evil son of the ALMIGHTY GOD has planned to throw the Christians who make mistakes into fire forever.

Is this not foolishness on the part of Yahweh? Anyway, it is a choice to belong to the groups of souls who will be judged by the likes of yahweh(Moses), Eusebius and Faulkin(Jesus of the neanderthal period).

I BELONG TO ATUM, the God of Civilization, the brother of yahweh.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME WHEN ALMIGHTY GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG TILL THE PRESENT TIMES AND EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE FUTURE.

Cc: board: Pidggin, chigoziri2403, georgeakins ,
oby4real, malvisguy212 , ColdHardTruth, Ynnk, Moisef, SamjohnnyB, Joshalorsdanse, AdamuUcheOla,
Henrybright, micholo123 , frank317 , Perhaps , orunto27 ,
justlove91, myk2mic , enuelly , 4everGod,
mrZENographer , Greatzeus, Muafrika2
I love your lies. I will always follow you to expose your lies. Repent ooo Otem. Jesus is coming soon
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by KingGBsky(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2017
otemanuduno:
The foolishness of Yahweh(satan) is getting more conspicuous day by day, according to the THUMMIM which KNOLIUD, the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD mentioned millions of years back, in the period of the hominids.

No human being will attempt to put his children in fire forever for disobeying him, but yahweh, the evil son of the ALMIGHTY GOD has planned to throw the Christians who make mistakes into fire forever.

Is this not foolishness on the part of Yahweh? Anyway, it is a choice to belong to the groups of souls who will be judged by the likes of yahweh(Moses), Eusebius and Faulkin(Jesus of the neanderthal period).

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME WHEN ALMIGHTY GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG TILL THE PRESENT TIMES AND EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE FUTURE.

oby4real, malvisguy212 , ColdHardTruth, Ynnk, Moisef, SamjohnnyB, Joshalorsdanse, AdamuUcheOla,

Who be this one again?
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by orunto27: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2017
KingGBsky:

Who be this one again?

He's Otemanuduno, The Renowned Religious Moderator on Nairaland Inter. Corp. ANOTHER BAJESUS.

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
otemanuduno:

Use your wisdom to save your country from corruption.
Repent Otem, Jesus is coming soon
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Junia:

Use your wisdom to save your country from corruption.
Repent Otem, Jesus is coming soon
We have no choice in Africa than to be great once again. The spiritual INDEPENCE is here already.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
orunto27:

He's Otemanuduno, The Renowned Religious Moderator on Nairaland Inter. Corp. ANOTHER BAJESUS.
NL MOD? This gets me laffing
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
otemdomino:
We have no choice in Africa than to be great once again. The spiritual INDEPENCE is here already.
Go out and preach err. Why are you keeping your doctrine alone So that others can help your country.
This deception is great
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Junia:

Go out and preach err. Why are you keeping your doctrine alone So that others can help your country.
This deception is great
I wonder how it's your headache that I am not spreading it. Why worry your head so much? When time comes, the truth shall float over the lies of Yahweh(Satan).
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
otemdomino:
I wonder how it's your headache that I am not spreading it. Why worry your head so much? When time comes, the truth shall float over the lies of Yahweh(Satan).
Losers speech.
Yahweh is King and He shall reign forever.
Repent oo Otem
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Junia:

Losers speech.
Yahweh is King and He shall reign forever.
Repent oo Otem
How can a prisoner be a king at the same time? Maybe he is their king in the spiritual prison anyway.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
otemdomino:
How can a prisoner be a king at the same time? Maybe he is their king in the spiritual prison anyway.
Haha .. He is in Heaven receiving worship. You'll burn in hell with your deceiver if you don't repent
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:

Haha .. He is in Heaven receiving worship. You'll burn in hell with your deceiver if you don't repent
Hell no.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2017
otemdomino:
Hell no.
Okay. Continue hardening your heart and your head will have no remedy.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by otemdomino: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junia:

Okay. Continue hardening your heart and your head will have no remedy.
blessed are the hard in heart towards religion, for they won't sheepishly fall prey of religious fallacies.
Re: Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
otemdomino:
blessed are the hard in heart towards religion, for they won't sheepishly fall prey of religious fallacies.
Ok. Keep quoting deception

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? / What Is The Importance Of Praising God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.