Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship (1909 Views)

6 Sex Positions That Makes Ladies Look Sexier / Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2016
In my own opinion and experience in dating and others, I realised happiness is a key to a lasting relationship. I think the following is my own observation about it.

(1) Sex, this sounds funny but it’s real. Ladies are happy if you could satisfy them sexually though some pretend to hate it. simply put, they are happy when their men is good on bed.

(2) Attention, ladies love to talk. over 90% of them spend their lives in talking. They love to talk virtually everything that comes their way.And so they are happy when they are with a man who is ready to hear and interact with them.

(3) love, ladies national anthem is love. ladies feel happy when you love them.They are very prou....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/things-that-makes-ladies-happy-in.html

Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2016
After all... I'm a lady.. I need love, sex and loyalty tongue

4 Likes

Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by naijaboiy: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2016
So you think those three points listed are convincing enough to make us rush to your blog? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by greatnaija01: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
After all... I'm a lady.. I need love, sex and loyalty tongue

you have men giving you that already.... you need YOU
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2016
greatnaija01:

you have men giving you that already.... you need YOU

Wetin u dey yarn?? Which men ? When I have none... angry
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by greatnaija01: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

lol.... ohhh u mean u have non on this thread.... a girl like u can never be single..... TRAP na TRAP..... mtchew
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

LOL
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2016
greatnaija01:

lol.... ohhh u mean u have non on this thread.... a girl like u can never be single..... TRAP na TRAP..... mtchew

Mtchew too... I dey trap music not dicks
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by greatnaija01: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

u see your life.... no be music fit trap souls.... i tire for u o... everything in your head about man must it be dick.... chai... settle down o... na recession we dey
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Lastking147(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2016
greatnaija01:

u see your life.... no be music fit trap souls.... i tire for u o... everything in your head about man must it be dick.... chai... settle down o... na recession we dey
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by greatnaija01: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lastking147 na one of you boo na.... confess o... i get full list o.
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Lastking147(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2016
greatnaija01:

Lastking147 na one of you boo na.... confess o... i get full list o.
You b EFCC ni
Na boo's u dey list upandan grin
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by greatnaija01: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2016
Lastking147:

You b EFCC ni
Na boo's u dey list upandan grin

guy na INEC u be o.... registering every cute NL girl as yours
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Oshikoyafrank(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol.
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Julietcutie(f): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by bamac(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
So you think those three points listed are convincing enough to make us rush to your blog? undecided
it doesn't matter, at least it is worth it if the post is enticing, original and not what you know bloggers for. You don't need to express this harsh feelings, just make your decision in silence, afterall the OP did not beg you to click the link.

1 Like

Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by naijaboiy: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
bamac:
it doesn't matter, at least it is worth it if the post is enticing, original and not what you know bloggers for. You don't need to express this harsh feelings, just make your decision in silence, afterall the OP did not beg you to click the link.
And you are?

1 Like

Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by bamac(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
You might say we did not click the link, but with what i have here that i am seeing, MONEY isn't here... Back those three up with at least sufficient income and her security is covered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Oshikoyafrank(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
hmm
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Lastking147(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
greatnaija01:

guy na INEC u be o.... registering every cute NL girl as yours
Lool see me see gbege oh
Iffa hear I wish say I fit b d INEC wey you yarn grin
Na only trapqueen77 dey my sweet mind so wink

1 Like

Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool see me see gbege oh

grin I will juz smile as If I understand it.
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Lastking147(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lool u sha understand d part I said na only u dey my sweet mind grin
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool u sha understand d part I said na only u dey my sweet mind grin

grin yes ooo.. I'm still small pikin with these pidgin thing.. Need more digging tongue
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Oshikoyafrank(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin yes ooo.. I'm still small pikin with these pidgin thing.. Need more digging tongue
LOL
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by greatnaija01: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool see me see gbege oh

i hail o.
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Oshikoyafrank(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Oshikoyafrank(m): 2:05am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by topzttst(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by Topza(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

hmm
Re: Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship by oshikoyaodemi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Help Our Relationship. / Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? / Juju Or Love ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.