Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed (10694 Views)

. / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by killermanIsBack(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2016
My people, and brothers in the house I greet u all, please I need real answers and advice from my fellow niggaz ( ladies, think with their hormones and not head and as such .... )

Anyway, some months back I posted a story on my Group Intimacy encounter, where myself and my nigga banged one of his(my nigga's) FWB in a hotel all night.... To spell it out, the chick is not a Hoe, neither is she a runs girl, she is just someone that Loves sex so much and likes trying new things , the encounter we had with her as well wasn't money driven 1 bit. She didn't do it for cash, my nigga just suggested to her to try something weird, she didn't accept , but later she came, and somehow we all went down... Afterwards, we were out of communication for some weeks but eventually re established connection and started gisting ...

I invited her over to my place to come for another bout, which she eventually came and stayed some days with me, the time she's spent with me, I really saw her true self and can categorically tell , she is just my kind of girl (in beauty and physique) we understand our self, connect well, she's the type that can make u save and spend ur cash wisely, will advice u on what and how u should go about ur things, wouldn't want u to be reckless in cash, she's down to earth , easy going and really loving, seriously I have forked many girls and has had encounter with many, but she's a rare type, I can count the number of girls I have met that are her kind, and they are not more than 2( from at least 50-80 different girls I have met) need I say, she loves sex very much and the sex is the blast as well .... I actually have no issue with that...
My concern now is, can I really date her? I have told my nigga, I'm liking the chick ( he knows shes a good girl, but haven't really spent much time with her as much as me), and he's indifferent... I'm very okay with her, but just the Group Intimacy thing we had with my nigga, that is my draw back... How will it look especially to my nigga.... Need I say, she's someone that is very open to me and tells me everything, Had she told me she did a Bleep with people I didn't know, that won't even be a problem at all, I wouldn't even be here writing this
Should I carry on
I need sincere advice.... Thanks in advance my people...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by chocolateme(f): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Your mind tells you that you and your NIGGA are the first set of people she os ever having three some with abi? You forgot to mention if you are ok with her adventurous nature and quest to try new things.
Well birds of the same feathers flock together..
Follow your heart my friend.

5 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Man your nigga don see your babe unclothedness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I said nakednesss Nairaland change am to unclothedness

Issorite .

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Why 3some be an issue here? She got all what u need...so why go out and find another loose cat?

5 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by BEENUEL(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2016
Bro, kindly go for her, don't regret it, the Trust bond has been drawn between you, her and your nigga.

SHE CAN NEVER CHEAT ON YOU..........quote me anywhere...........unless if you no good reach. grin

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by killermanIsBack(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Why 3some be an issue here? She got all what u need...so why go out and find another loose cat?
. U do not understand me, lady.... My issue isn't the 3some, my issue is my friend being involved in it...
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by xtervaganza(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2016
If you love her there's no stopping you
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by naijaboiy: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2016
I'd say you give her more time to check her out and if you feel really convinced then why not? You can go ahead.

Personally I won't even consider dating a girl I had such an encounter with. Not even a thought of it.

But that's me and this is you, so do you. smiley

9 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Go for it smiley.....that's if you can handle it when she sleeps with other guys smiley

2 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Coyotejack(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Go for gold brother if u know what u want.... Follow up on am and enjoy urself
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2016
killermanIsBack:
. U do not understand me, lady.... My issue isn't the 3some, my issue is my friend being involved in it...

I get ur point... What happened between 3 of u are juz for "fun", isn't it? Now, u wanna step up the game.. Ur friend will be ur friend no matter what... And I don't find him as a hindrance between the 2 of u unless he wants the girl to b his bae too

2 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by McBrooklyn(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
OK!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Sunnymatey(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dont start what u can't finish.
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by abokibuhari: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
picture of the hoe or I don't believe

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by TerrorSquad147: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
My Manny, I'm surprised you're beginning to have feelings for a girl. Pls thread cautiously...

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
carry on undecided
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by bamac(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please watch her for some period while you make the bond unique, if you really like her you can still change her system to open for just you alone, but if you are not really good at sex no matter how hard you try you will not catch her even if you plant CCTV inside her.

We have empowered you, go and do exploit, i await to share your story "from 3some to marriage" on my blog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by stuffs4me(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
OP is out of his mind. He's been puzzy whipped. Its the puzzy talking. That's what happened when a lonely guy got puzzy whipped real good.

8 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by tee59(f): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
U suddenly developed a feeln 4 her after d 3some cus of d sex u enjoyed! Was d feln dre initially b4 d sex? She may av d oda qualities u lik as a woman but d way she cam 2 ur lif is nt right. Any woman with gud attributes lik dat wil neva do 3some wit a guy & his friends.What wil u tel ur kids in future hw u met thier mum? Can u accept her flaws if she decides 2 do 10some wt guys again? Be wise. U can't 4get hw she came to ur life.

1 Like

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by MGtravels(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
My brother, you have nothing to worry about rather give your life to God and go ahead to marry that girl and let both of you give your life to God and take her as your best friend. Mind you those guys are not your blood siblings, indeed they will gossip behind you but that girl will help you in life.
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by millhouse: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Housewife Lyrics from Dr Dre's hit track ' A b_tch is a b_tch, but a dog is a man's best friend. So what you found a hoe that you like. But you can't make a hoe a housewife"
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Truth is the choice is all yours..

But what if u go ahead and date her..probably u get married to her along the line and she suggests a Thrreesome with a male friend would you still be okay with it?? I mean u said she likes sex a lot right

well..it's ur decision to make..
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by rosieluv(f): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by bomasek(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ramblings of a man who's puci whipped. Puci so good u begin to get ideas into yo head undecided

rosieluv:
hmmmmm
Can I v a dance,Rosie? Me friends are watching me.

2 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by killermanIsBack(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Dont start what u can't finish.
how sir?
abokibuhari:
picture of the hoe or I don't believe
she's not a how, she's way better than all the hypocritic hoes we have here and everywhere... She doesn't sleep with men for money... Our encounter was her first and last ...
bamac:
Please watch her for some period while you make the bond unique, if you really like her you can still change her system to open for just you alone, but if you are not really good at sex no matter how hard you try you will not catch her even if you plant CCTV inside her.
We have empowered you, go and do exploit, i await to share your story "from 3some to marriage" on my blog.
I'm very good at sex, when handling her, she gets to cloud 10, and starts murmuring celestial tongues....
tee59:
U suddenly developed a feeln 4 her after d 3some cus of d sex u enjoyed! Was d feln dre initially b4 d sex? She may av d oda qualities u lik as a woman but d way she cam 2 ur lif is nt right. Any woman with gud attributes lik dat wil neva do 3some wit a guy & his friends.What wil u tel ur kids in future hw u met thier mum? Can u accept her flaws if she decides 2 do 10some wt guys again? Be wise. U can't 4get hw she came to ur life.
okay ma'am , thanks
@ bomasek , I have had more puci in my lifetime than u can imagine ... It might take u the next 5years to reach my record, I have tasted far sweeter pucies, far sweeter and better.... I'm more concerned about her personality...
Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by bomasek(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
killermanIsBack:
how sir? she's not a how, she's way better than all the hypocritic hoes we have here and everywhere... She doesn't sleep with men for money... Our encounter was her first and last ... I'm very good at sex, when handling her, she gets to cloud 10, and starts murmuring celestial tongues.... okay ma'am , thanks
@ bomasek , I have had more puci in my lifetime than u can imagine ... It might take u the next 5years to reach my record, I have tasted far sweeter pucies, far sweeter and better.... I'm more concerned about her personality...
U don't v to be condescending as regards your number of conquest and how long it's gonna take me. If she isn't a hoe as u claim,why did she engage in a 3some with u n ya G.

Difference between us is that u pay for puci and I don't,so don't go bragging like a fat kid in a sweet store. On a lighter note,u be mumu

3 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by MizTyna(f): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ladies think with hormones and shiit? Who have you been friending? That is so insulting!

3 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by stuffs4me(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
bomasek:
Ramblings of a man who's puci whipped. Puci so good u begin to get ideas into yo head undecided

Hehehe.. That's what happens when a lonely guy got puzzy whipped real good. grin

Puzzy so good he can't think clear no more grin

3 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by LordAdam: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
tee59:
U suddenly developed a feeln 4 her after d 3some cus of d sex u enjoyed! Was d feln dre initially b4 d sex? She may av d oda qualities u lik as a woman but d way she cam 2 ur lif is nt right. Any woman with gud attributes lik dat wil neva do 3some wit a guy & his friends. What wil u tel ur kids in future hw u met thier mum? Can u accept her flaws if she decides 2 do 10some wt guys again? Be wise. U can't 4get hw she came to ur life.

Everyone has an a$$hole, so I guess that gives everyone the right to have an opinion. But that statement in bold just reeks of ignorance.

@OP, I fully get the she's not a hoe but she did a 3-some part, and I also get the hesitation considering well, the guy code.

And I think you should go ahead and date her, if you feel so strongly about walking down that path.

But I'm concerned you'll never really stop holding the 3some over her. The fact that you came all out on a public forum to seek advice about this is the primary reason for my concern.

For example, people who cheat and are taken back by their partners WILL OFTEN at some point in the future receive jabs relating to their escapade. Their partners don't really forget, they prolly just forgive. Because the next time a cheating allegation pops up (whether true or untrue), references would be made.

I'm trying to relate this concept to your situation, and I hope you get the point. Of course, no relationship is rosy through and through. But this reservation you have should not be downplayed. It's there. And it'll take an healthy dose of maturity to avoid thinking the worst or making a d*ckhead move, when she receives a sexually-motivated message from an over-aspiring n*gga who took the lady's easy-going attitude for complicity (the average sit-tight hypocrite like the one I quoted gets these kinds of messages, not to mention a progressive, and outgoing lady in our society which just happens to be a den of sexually-repressed dudes looking to sling a shot every chance they get).

Even something as benign as arriving late could be a tripwire.

You can either choose to manage it (Lord knows it'd take some getting used to) and just sum up the positives and focus on them than on the negatives (which are inevitably there). Or you can just let her go, and think of it as sort of a close call - like one of those decisions with plenty of positives, but one or a couple of negatives you just can't shake off.

Ultimately, it's your call to make, and neither is really a good or bad decision (both decisions are bittersweet). You just have to do what you think is best for you at this time and in the near future, and damn the consequences.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by sammy6(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol, she's not a hoe, she just loves sex so much. My brother you just defined hoe.

2 Likes

Re: After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed by fexyrich(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
bomasek:
U don't v to be condescending as regards your number of conquest and how long it's gonna take me. If she isn't a hoe as u claim,why did she engage in a 3some with u n ya G.

Difference between us is that u pay for puci and I don't,so don't go bragging like a fat kid in a sweet store. On a lighter note,u be mumu
my broda d guy mumu no be here ooo..he is obviously allowing his manhood to control him..How can any man in his right senses be considering such a hoe as a wife..with all the more decent girls out there.Som1 had a 3 some with u and ur friend not for money but for fun and u say she isn't a hoe She is nothing but a cheap hoe and her love for sex will make her sleep with his gateman and brother sef..cos she is not doin it cos of Mony..it is better to go for a lady who has sex cos of mony cos if u av Moby she can stick to u..but a lady who has sex for fun wld cheat on u any day u arnt available to fulfill her sexual desires..so who is more dangerous.op na serious mumu..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists / Would You Wish Your Estranged Ex Happy Birthday? / 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.