Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits (1348 Views)

Shop Cheap Clothing And Shoes From Busybee House Of Fashion / Are You A Lover Of Fashion? Meet D'throne For Your Outfits / House Of Ceazer: Celebrity Fashion Designer You Can Afford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by chukycollections(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2016
Shirts, senators, south-south, trousers, suits @ affordable prices

1 Like

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by chukycollections(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Call or WhatsApp chuky clothing with 08068038062
Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by samsony153(m): 6:08am On Jan 26, 2017
chukycollections:
Shirts, senators, south-south, trousers, suits @ affordable prices
Hello, pls look at d middle guy, i need his kind of suit, about 10 to 20pairs, can u arrange it?
whatapp me 08123812306 if in lag

1 Like

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Politicalidiot: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
chukycollections:
Call or WhatsApp chuky clothing with 08095738206

I love your hustle in here. really #Original. This was the reason why I just launched this crafts marketplace to showcase fashion accessories and works from hardworking Nigerians like you...You can post this your product there and get more business. What do you think?

Try it out -http://needleplus.com/craft

or post this stuff now - http://needleplus.com/craft/index.php?page=item&action=item_add
Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by chukycollections(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
samsony153:

Hello, pls look at d middle guy, i need his kind of suit, about 10 to 20pairs, can u arrange it?
whatapp me 08123812306 if in lag
.......okay sir
Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Op, would you allow me to advertise for a friend?. Thanks in advance

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
More fashioned designed

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
I especially love these selections

Dont hesitate to call for your choice cheesy grin

Happy Friday

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by deenvibe(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Hw much is that sky blue shirt??
Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
deenvibe:
Hw much is that sky blue shirt??
contact the number on the ad via whatsapp
Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
More.....

Contact via what'sapp

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Weddings and Occasion outfits

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
More. ....

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2017

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
More. ...

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by deenvibe(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Empiree:
contact the number on the ad via whatsapp
i should call u because i want to patronise u abi?? if u cant tell the price then Bleep off
Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
deenvibe:

i should call u because i want to patronise u abi?? if u cant tell the price then Bleep off
many have contacted her and she gave them price. I'm not the seller. I'm advertiser. All I can tell you is prices vary from $30 to $80. She can best tell you depending on what you lookinng for

I mean no harm. Thanks
Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
More ...

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
More. .

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2017

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2017

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2017

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2017

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
More. ...

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
More Fashions

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
More. ...

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
More Fashionable Stuff

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 4:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Some fashion

Re: Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion?...meet Chuky For Your Outfits by Empiree: 4:51am On Mar 28, 2017
More

(1) (Reply)

ASOS Mini Dress With Puffball Hem – Bright Blue / UK 14 N5,000 / I Need Wholesale Suppliers Of 925 Sterling Silver Wedding Rings / Hot And Classy Beads For Xmas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.