Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. (79802 Views)

Perfect Money Now Available From Pufftech Exchange / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Jostico: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

I don't use my naira card to make payments though... My own bank's rate is very dubious. cry

Everything about this is entirely confusing
What is naira card again?
How much will be the payment yet another problem
So what do you suggest I do?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jostico:

Everything about this is entirely confusing
What is naira card again?
How much will be the payment yet another problem
So what do you suggest I do?

You can create your account and fund your Skrill with your Visa/Mastercard, I don't fund my Skrill account with my Mastercard because I won't know the bank rate till days later, GTB card holders that use their card online will understand better. They will hold the funds in my book balance for some days before they debit at the rate they choose.

Hope you understand.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by queendoreez(f): 2:37am On Sep 20, 2016
LadyF grin

Fast and Reliable. Highly recommended. Tested and Trusted.
BEST RATE on nairaland. wink
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Jostico: 3:14am On Sep 20, 2016
ladyF:

You can create your account and fund your Skrill with your Visa/Mastercard, I don't fund my Skrill account with my Mastercard because I won't know the bank rate till days later, GTB card holders that use their card online will understand better. They will hold the funds in my book balance for some days before they debit at the rate they choose.

Hope you understand.

OK when you get the bank rate let me know
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Jostico:

OK when you get the bank rate let me know
You can message me now, I've got some reserved for you. smiley
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by papaking1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Did my first transaction with Lady F and it turned out to be a very wonderful experience.
She was as sweet as her voice sounded over the phone.

Wish I knew about Skrill before now. Wetin for concern me with paypal and payoneer with their low buying rate.

Thank you Lady F for bringing Skrill to my notice. Though I had the account all these while, I never thought about it till I saw your skrill promotion posts.

Hope your face is as fine as your voice sha?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Jostico: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
ladyF:
You can message me now, I've got some reserved for you. smiley
Hehe good day.Wassup?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jostico:

Hehe good day.Wassup?

Oya message me sharply. Let me know it's you. wink
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Jostico: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
ladyF:

Oya message me sharply. Let me know it's you. wink
Na me na
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jostico:

Na me na
lol I didn't know na. Calling you now. grin
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
papaking1:
Did my first transaction with Lady F and it turned out to be a very wonderful experience.
She was as sweet as her voice sounded over the phone.

Wish I knew about Skrill before now. Wetin for concern me with paypal and payoneer with their low buying rate.

Thank you Lady F for bringing Skrill to my notice. Though I had the account all these while, I never thought about it till I saw your skrill promotion posts.

Hope your face is as fine as your voice sha?
Awnnnnn. Thanks so much for your patronage. kiss

You can help me tell a friend to tell a friend about Skrill too.

If I say my face fine now, plenty people go dey PM me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
LawrenceUMS

Hello, please here is for my customers that want to sell Skrill na. Why not open your own thread for your web development biko. grin
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
queendoreez:
LadyF grin

Fast and Reliable.
Highly recommended.
Tested and Trusted.

BEST RATE on nairaland. wink
Hehehe... Thanks so much!!! grin

1 Like

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by curatorX: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe... Thanks so much!!! grin

Madam, I get one small fund like that, I hope the rates climb #500 before thursday. LOL

How much is your rate now?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
curatorX:

Madam, I get one small fund like that, I hope the rates climb #500 before thursday. LOL

How much is your rate now?
lol... So you are one of the enemies of the Nigerian economy abi. grin

N390/$.

Looking forward to it. wink
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by curatorX: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
ladyF:

lol... So you are one of the enemies of the Nigerian economy abi. grin

N390/$.

Looking forward to it. wink

Haha, in every bad situation, there are rejoicers. In fact may the rates climb #1000 per $.

I will personally go to Aso Villa with chilled Fura/Nunu for Buhari and steamy Amala/Ewedu for Osinbanjo.

I will add you on whatsapp for some issues with my skrill account
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
curatorX:

Haha, in every bad situation, there are rejoicers. In fact may the rates climb #1000 per $.

I will personally go to Aso Villa with chilled Fura/Nunu for Buhari and steamy Amala/Ewedu for Osinbanjo.

I will add you on whatsapp for some issues with my skrill account

Hahahaha... Chai!!! cry

Feel free to add me, glad to help out. grin
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by vikkeee(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Ladyf please I want to understand this skrill very well. Wetin I read for google they confuse me
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 1:41am On Sep 21, 2016
vikkeee:
Ladyf please I want to understand this skrill very well. Wetin I read for google they confuse me
Have you gone through the first page dear? smiley
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Saintp(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2016
But Lady F, can't someone use your skrill to recieve funds as it is done in PayPal instead of opening a new skrill account?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by tonyx4x44(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Completed my first transaction (from Juventus to Man United **fee undisclosed**) with LadyF, 2 am this morning. cool And I am confident that this is the start of a very long partnership.

The entire transaction took less than 3 minutes. It went through without any hiccups. She is now my go to currency exchanger.

I wholeheartedly recommend her Skrill service.

Special commendation goes to her for her politeness and courtesy. LadyF is the politest NairalanderI have done business with, and there have been quite a few.

Continue the good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Diamondwriter(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Alright if you aren't yet using LadyF's services for your online transaction, then you are on a very long thing.

Dunno if there's anyone else as fast as she is and I will never find out cos I'm sticking with her.

she's polite, very helpful and by far the most effective person I have ever transacted with online

seriously guys she's the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Olamlag(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
very fast and wonderful experience transacting biz
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ntp1: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
I just did a transaction with LadyF now. It was seamless and fast. I was skeptical at first but I was surprised when my account was credited in less than a minute. Thank you for the good service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by FIRIKI(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
LadyF, Skrill funds available, are you ready to trade grin grin?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
I've been trying to call ladyf since morning, her line not connecting. Why
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dear All,

LadyF will be unavailable for a while, I need to attend to some personal issues. cry cry cry

I appreciate your understanding and support so far. Will alert the Nairaland public as soon as I am back. cry cry cry

All Skrill funds bought up till this point have been paid for as usual... Grateful for all the business so far, you guys have been great!!! kiss kiss kiss

cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by tk4rd: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
ntp1:
I just did a transaction with LadyF now. It was seamless and fast. I was skeptical at first but I was surprised when my account was credited in less than a minute. Thank you for the good service.
Ok... Only robots can be that fast.. Don't you think so.? (robots don't sleep too) tongue tongue tongue Lady-F,, na joke ooo..
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
tk4rd:
Ok... Only robots can be that fast.. Don't you think so.? (robots don't sleep too) tongue tongue tongue Lady-F,, na joke ooo..

My entire transaction did not take up to 50 seconds
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
ladyF:
Dear All,

LadyF will be unavailable for a while, I need to attend to some personal issues. cry cry cry

I appreciate your understanding and support so far. Will alert the Nairaland public as soon as I am back. cry cry cry

All Skrill funds bought up till this point have been paid for as usual... Grateful for all the business so far, you guys have been great!!! kiss kiss kiss

cry cry cry

Ha sad just when I began planning my second withdrawal

Good luck resolving your issues

1 Like

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Now ladyf isn't around,who else can be trusted.i need to load my skrill account please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support / Virtual Football (FREE) Betting Strategy / Weekly - 1.2.X. Football Pools Forecasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.