Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nothing Like Love By Blair - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nothing Like Love By Blair (35472 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Hidden Desire By Blair / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tare couldn’t understand what the gateman meant by’my oga no wan see you now’.
How can he possibly say that when he hadn’t left her presence.
Don’t worry,he isn’t going to get mad seeing me now,I know it late though but he understands’
No abeg,just commot I know my oga pass you.
She searched her handbag for her phone but unfortunately Richard’s number wasn’t reachable. she needed to act fast since the gateman wasn’t making any sense with what he was saying. Afterall God didn’t give her this portable body for nothing’.Before he could blink his eyes she had pushed through and ran off.
Ahmed ran after her but she was faster.Out of frustration he sat on the floor weeping for his job’ he was sure of it,his Oga wouldn’t spare him for this not when he had been warned.
In no time she was upstairs,she was about to knock when she heard the noise from inside.
For some minutes she stood transfixed,no no no she shaked her head vigorously’
To confirm her fears she pushed the door open.
Tears streamed down her eyes,it wasn’t a good sight to behold.Richard must be enjoying himself since he didn’t even notice her presence’ the lady was moaning on top of her voice like a pregnant woman whose baby was finding it difficult to come out.
She found herself screaming Richard’
Shocked to the bone,he ran after her after wearing his boxers

Tare please,let me explain’
How dare you, what do you have to explain? oh my God I was such a fool.
she continued runing as fast as she could.
She could still hear Richard’s voice
please let me take you home it late already’
Tare I know I’v offended you big time but please it too risky for you to go by yourself.
All she wanted was to get the hell of his
sight,Richard couldn’t follow her outside his compound since he was just on a boxer’.He ran back upstairs to dress up but Tare was gone when he came down.
The man had been kind enough not to ask questions.This was the weirdest thing she had ever done,or maybe not.Accepting a man’s ride without thinking. All she wanted was to be miles away from Richard’ he brought nothing but pain to her world.Gone are the days she hardy cried,he had turn her to a vegetable’.She cries for everything little thing.
We are here’
surprisingly she hadn’t even notice when he pulled up in front of a house,lost in her thoughts.
Am sorry miss,I brought you here since you never mentioned where I should stop.
You should have asked me,she said.Her voice a little bit shaky.
Am sorry,you can spend the night here.My mum wouldn’t mind.
okay’
Anything was better than been close to Richard.
She knew he would go for her not minding the time to sort things out.
The unknown guy led her to a room where she assumed to be the guestroom.
Please let me know if you need anything. He said and closed the door.
Happy she had been left alone to drown in her thoughts.
I made a mistake by falling for you Richard. I would have taken her advice,guys like you only had flings.
How could she have thought the kiss meant something to him! she had been stupid enough to think he also felt the beautiful feeling of that moment. More tears streamed down her eyes as realisation hit her
Richard had used her’ she cried uncontrollably at the thought of that.
Good morning my daughter
how was your night?
it wasn’t bad ma’am.
Please have breakfast with us,we would be glad to have you here.
Tare noded in acceptance,she had woken up and had come out only to find mother and son setting the table for breakfast.
They must be really close she thought.
The breakfast was delicious,she wasn’t only beautiful but a good cook too.Mrs Theresa as she later found out was a widow.They were the middle class family,who were contented with what they had.
All through the breakfast she asked questions meant for people in a relationship. There was no doubt she had fallen in love with Tare and was doing a matchmaking for her with her son’
welcome to the family she said when Tare was set to leave.
Let me take you home Andrew offered.
Richard mouth flew open the moment he saw her coming with another man.How could she? he had come to explain things to her the previous night but she wasn’t around. He blamed himself continously all through the night and found no sleep. He had been waiting for her as early as 6.am.Only for her to pay him back.
jelousy ran through his veins,he wanted badly to
pick up a fight with the man.But that will only make him loose her

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tare passed him like she had seen a ghost,she exchanged number with Andrew before entering her apartment. Richard looked like someone who had catched a cold,he wasn’t wearing any jacket and there was cold outside’
Why was she bothered anyway,he was a womanizer and they could never happen’. She pushed away the painful thought as she prepared to go her aunt’s,it been a while she saw the jo’s.Besides she badly wanted to talk to someone.
Angella dropped the magazine she was holding and went for the door
‘Tare’ She gasped in excitement before spreading her hands for an embrace.
Have you missed dear,you know longer visit is there a problem?
No aunt it just school stress and have been busy’ she lied.She didn’t want to visit because they were too generous. They always make sure she lacked nothing whenever she was going back .she didn’t want to look like some charity project.
Oh dear I really understand.please get something to eat,you aren’t a visitor in this house.
I know aunt but am not hungry
Are you okay? I mean is anything bothering you?
Nothing aunt.
You know you can tell me anything at all.
She kept quiet for sometime.
Honey something is eating you up and I know it,common dear share’
Tare told her everything from the onset while she listened with rapt attention.
you are inlove with him,that’s the only thing that explains why you hurt so much.
I just don’t know what to do aunt she said with unshed tears in her eyes
Richard is human dear,we humans are likely to make mistake . Don’t forget his been womanizing even before you met him,so you can’t really blame him.Besides you aren’t his girlfriend so he doesn’t even owe you an explanation. But the other difference is the “kiss”,he might be harbouring some feelings for you. Don’t judge him for his flaws,help him get out of it. Besides you are a Christian,show him the light rather than condemn him.
She pulled Tare who had started crying to her arms.
Shhh,it’s okay honey.You don’t have to cry,love can happen to anybody. It isn’t a crime to fall in love but don’t forget you are here to study that should be your priority not “handsome Richard”
Tare managed to give a smile.
Give him time he will change and whenever he ask you out,don’t think of his negative side and push him away’.Think of those things that make you wanna be with him.
Thanks aunt,she said wiping her tears.
Are you sure you don’t wanna eat anything,I prepared your favourite.
Am off to the kitchen she said and winked at Angela.
After talking to Angella she felt lighter,she realised it wasn’t only Richards fault.She never gave him chances to explain himself. she took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell but there was no answer. After waiting for a few minutes she dailed his line but it wasn’t answered either. She pushed the door,luckly it wasn’t locked.
She could hear his phone ring but there was no answer,after searching all over the house,she did the only option left which was checking his room.
There she saw him shivering’
her clutch fell from her hand,she knelt down by his bedside to feel his temperature.
Oh my God’ Richard can you hear me?
She pulled the blanket over his body.She felt guilty,it was all her fault he went over her house too early to apologise and end up catching a cold’.just then her eyes fell on her portrait on the wall,she never knew Richard drew her and it was beautiful’
Maybe she meant something to him afterall’. she smiled at that thought.
She left in an hurry to get him drugs.
Mummy I thought you said there will be no more of this in this house. preye complained pointing to the watery soup.
Preye mind the things you say to me.
But am only saying the truth.Beside what of our inlaws? are theý not giving you money again?
it’s your foolish sister, I don’t know what she did this time around mr Thompson changed his mind
Hmmm, am just tired of this kind of life mummy. imagine all my classmates have phones except me,everyone get to have two to three pairs of uniform but I have just one torn pair.Am tired of other kids making mockery of me.
preye I didn’t choice this kind of life either. stop running your mouth anyhow,should I cut my fingers and sell for you to live in luxury? why are you so different from your other siblings? just stop disturbing my life
But mum…i..
Don’t but me,am tired of your complaints.
Mitchell smiled happily seeing her mother in this mood.She had come with Godfrey to check up on her
Mitchell is that Ray?
No mum,I told you Ray is gone.This is Godfrey.
No,this is Ray..Ray my son.She stood immediately and advanced towards him..

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
please guys pardon me oo...I will reply all your comments tomorrow...biko...
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by pheyimen: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Babe u doing a lovely job.
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by rachealfst(f): 12:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice story, thanks for sharing. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by charlie42(m): 1:45am On Sep 28, 2016
I'm touched reading dis fiction.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by worthing: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Blair hope you will give us a birthday package (updates) tomorrow which is your birthday grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Blair uu r doing a gud job hon.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
I will worthing. ....birthday update loading
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Thanking you all for your comments. .am inspired big time.

Dedicated to Blair.....though it still has some few minutes to go...Happy birthday to me.

Chell you don’t have to feel embarrassed at all,believe me I understand how you feel. Godfrey told Mitchell who had been crying since they left the psychiatric hospital.
You don’t frey, I don’t think mother will regain her self again
Please don’t say that, all she need is time.
Time? for how long,I lost my caring and loving mother 16years ago.Don’t I deserve to be happy at least.Am tired of seeing her that way,would she….ev..
Godfrey drew her into his arms before she completed her statement.
Shh…don’t cry,am hear for you okay? and I will never leave you again.
promise?
I promise.
She placed her head on his chest,both lovers feeling the rhythm of their heartbeats
I dare you to feed me.
Richard said calmly.
What?? Tare asked alarmed.
Rich you can’t be serous
Come on Tee,this is a game no rule breaking.
Richard….you can’t be serous,you know I can’t do that.
And why won’t you? he smiled showing his sparkling teeth.
Tare felt embarrassed,if only she knew the game would have gotten to this extent she wouldn’t have played’
Richard had woken up feeling much better,all thanks to Tare who spent all night taking care of him.They had prepared breakfast together and were currently eating before Richard brought the crazy idea of playing truth and dare’ They had asked themselves random questions before Richard dared her to feed him.
Come on,am still waiting
Fine! just one spoon.she
filled the spoon to the brim and fed him.
One more please.Richard said teasingly
You’r arent serous,it now my turn.
okay go ahead’Richard said with his tongues out which made Tare frown lightly.
Why do you womanize?
Richard jaw dropped and Tare regretted why she had asked the question.
Am sorry,I should have respected your personal life ‘
It okay Tee,I..
Richards statement was cut short by the fair skinned lady who hugged him from behind.
Baby,why didn’t you tell me you’re sick? she placed her hands on his neck trying to feel his temperature.
Mum,you worry too much.Who told you I was sick?
Tare felt relieved at the utterance of ‘mum’ from Richard.
She looked to young to be his mother,though in her forties.Her still was still glowing,she smelt ‘wealth’.
Tare greated the elegant looking woman but got no response. She brought an extra plate and dished out some food for her.
Mum meet my very good friend and namesake ‘Tare’
Maggie just waved her off.
Please excuse us young lady i want to talk to my son alone’
Tare felt bad,but Richard’s pleading eyes melted her.
Who is she? she asked immediately Tare left.
Mum she’s my friend. she is very nice,you will get to love her when you know her.
Come on son,that lady isn’t the kind of girl I want for you.
Mum,please don’t judge her by her appearance.
Fine,who is her father? what position does he hold in this country?
Mum what does that have to do with you?
I want to know? Look son am not angry if you flirt around at all,as long as you will marry Joanne the daughter of your father’s billionaire friend.But that cheap thing you call a friend is nothing but a golddigger’
Richard stood up angrily in an attempt to walk away from her.
You dare not move Richard,am still talking here.
Mum I won’t let you dictate my life.
She shaked her head angrily,what has gotten into Richard? she saw the look in his eyes.Only a blind man wouldn’t see they are filled with love’
Richard would never be friend her.Never.
She moved closer to him and smiled mishevously’placing her hand on his shoulder.She apologised.
Am sorry son, I shouldn’t have said that.
Mum,you know I hate it when we have a misunderstanding.
Am I forgiven? she asked innocently like a child.
yes but please don’t say such again.
Fine.
They moved over to the sofa and sat down disscusing how they’ve have missed themselves.
Don’t worry mum, my exams are approaching.we can take a vacation to paris just both of us.
Nice idea son,I hope you won’t bäck out thisnnmnnn time?Remember the last time you said am becoming old and boring to travel out with’
Richard almost laughed his ribs out.
You are my ever young mother,I will go anywhere with you.
She smiled happily before raising the alarm
I can’t find my purse’
What did you mean mother? it just the two of us here’
Richard I can’t find my purse and I mean it.
Mum,let’s look for it.He said and began searching.
did you find anything?
no mum,maybe you left it in the car.let me go and check.
2minutes later he came back without finding anything.
I couldn’t find it mum,maybe you left it at home.
No,I brought it here.That girl must have taken it.I knew she was upto no good’
mother! Tare would never do that.
Why are you so blinded by stupidity? I know a thief when I see one.Take me to where she lives.
No mother,I won’t do that.
You dare not disobey me.
But mum,why do you hate her for no reason,just let her be please.she’s no thief.
Am waiting Richard,it either you take me to where she lives or you choose between us.
Richard followed her quietly with confusion written all over his face.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tare didn’t need a soothsayer to tell her Richard’s mum hated her.she felt really bad about the way she had been treated which made her restless.
The door flew open and Magie walked in
She of more of confuse than suprise,her eyes met Richard’s who turned away immediately. She knew all was not well at all.
You cheap theif,how dare you? The next thing Tare heard was a resounding slap on her face which kept her mute for 3seconds.
Richard pulled her away from his mother with anger burning through his eyes.
what was it with this women and her face?Her mother had slapped her calling her a flirt and now Richard’s.
Mum what’s the meaning of this embarrassment?
She’s a thief Richard,stop fooling yourself around.
Just then four policemen walked in.
That’s the thief,she pointed at Tare.
I don’t know what you are talking about,I didn’t steal anything. Tears had started streaming down her eyes.
Should we search around ma’am? the skinny looking policeman who seemed to have done 100days fasting and prayer asked’
And what are you waiting for? useless man.
Are you still standing,he said to his men who started searching the apartment immediately.
Is this your’s ma’am?
yes it’s mine.I told you Richard she’s upto no good.
Richard I don’t know anything about this please believe me. Tare pleaded.
shut up you criminal,you’v been cut redhanded but still maintain you didn’t take it? then how was it found in your handbag? the skinny policeman shouted.
Richard just kept mute.
Move it,he shouted at her,after handcuffing her
She had cried till the extent she couldn’t open her eyes properly.Why did Richards mum despise her so much? she was poor but was raised well. who would believe her? no guy would believe a girl over his mother! Oh Richard,she had lost him forever.
The most frightening thought was how she would get out of the cell,the place stinks she could barely breath with her inmates smoking.
Someone wants to see you the potbellied policeman said not to anyone in particular.
Me? Tare asked hoping she was the one.
Yes you. I wonder wetin that fine bobo see for thief like you.
She had thought Richard would never come for her,but there he was staring at her.
Please seat.He gestured to her .She sat facing him not sure of her fate.
Did you take it?
I swear Rich,I don’t have anything to do with it. I was surprised to see him find it in my handbag.I took that handbag to your place but I didn’t take it.
It’s okay Tee,I believe you.It just mother that’s proving stubborn,she had threatened to make me regret if I bail you out or have anything to do with you.
Hmmm.
It’s your safety am worried about,I can’t bear it if anything happens to you.
You don’t have to worry Rich,nothing will happen to me.
How can you say that? you have no idea of what you mean to me.I love you very much Tee.I can’t bear to see you hurt.

Richard couldn't believe he had said that. .now he understood what his high school friend meant by flings could fall in love'

On a normal day,Tare would have jumped on him for that statement. But not in the predicament she found herself. She held his hands in her’s
Nothing will happen to me Rich.
He stood up and pulled her into his arms.
I promise to get you out
Tare smiled as tears fell from her eyes’
Immediately he left the station,he thought of his mother’s weakpoint.And he remembered his dad,the only one that could break her backbone
His tucked his hand into his pocket as he dailed his father’s number.
Hello dad,I need your help.
Son what’s the matter?
It’s mum she. .
Cuts him short.
Am at the airport,come and pick me up so we can talk about whatever it is.
I’ll be there in few minutes.
Richard couldn’t fathom why his father smiled at his ordeal.
He had expected an an angry man scolding him for getting involved with a girl.
But he saw a smiling man instead.
His son reminded him of his love”Edna”, the girl he could do anything for then.Only a blind man wouldn’t see the love in Richards eyes. He was happy his son was inlove,she must be the reason for his change.There hadn’t been any bad report on Richard from his spy’s of recent.He was eager to meet the girl behind the turn around.
Tare ran into his hands the moment she heard she was free to go.She never expected Richard to come back for her that quick.She clinged unto him like a second skin not minding the stares they got from people around or the fact they were hugging for the second time today.
He he he Tano cleared his throat when he had gotten tired of watching the little display by the two young lovers.
They disengaged immediately.
Edna’
sir,you know my mother?
you are a replica of your mother.
No doubt they looked alike. Even her mother always told her she looked like her younger version.
yes,she’s my long lost friend.
He pulled Tare into his arms as a fat tear dropped from his eyes’.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Shakyroh320(f): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2016
nice one,tankx for that dearie,the suspence is kiling now,i wish to know richard mother's action when she gets to know that yare is her rival's daughter.
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Oly23(f): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Wow the story is getting hotter, anyways a big happy birthday to you dearie wishing you more wisdom, inspiration and of course more ink to your pen grin.
Talking about pen I hope you won't mind a few corrections! smiley shook her head not shaked, clung not clinged and stuffs like that. I know everyone is not perfect but maybe you could use auto correct when typing. Lots of love kiss and send my own cake
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2016
thanks alot dearie....

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by eoadeniji(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Happy Birthday Blair, resounding successes and more ink to your pen
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Shakyroh320(f): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Happy birrhday dear,long life and prosperity,HIP HIP HIP!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!.may God bless ur new age.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by cutiepie25(f): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Nice story u have here. U got me glued for hours. Well done
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Adeyemi4ril(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2016
blair01:
thanks alot dearie....
HBD dear, wishin u llnp. Enjoy ur day.
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by mattyboy007(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Tanx God Richard never enter her kitty-cat yet.. nyc update.. we need more plz
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ooooooh...... finishing reading it. kinda relate to my story in university. waiting for update biko.

Happy birthday Miss, enjoy your day by updating this tori
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by priceynora: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]Nice one, and so so interesting
Kudos........Nice one, and so so interesting
Kudos........
Nice one, and so so interesting
Kudos........

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thank you all so much. ...I super appreciate
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by mattyboy007(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
blair01:
Thank you all so much. ...I super appreciate
HBD... Wish ya God favour... Agewit Grace.. mean while more updates

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by rachealfst(f): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nice one, thumbs up
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
[b][/b]abegi na, updates nko, since all these days angry angry.. Make we no start world war here oo angry
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
olaade714:
[b][/b]abegi na, updates nko, since all these days angry angry.. Make we no start world war here oo angry

Nna, don't start now, biafra war is tomorrow.
The lady is still enjoying her baffday.
Baffday like honey-moon

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by rachealfst(f): 2:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy belated birthday Blair, long life and prosperity.God bless you with more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 6:32am On Oct 01, 2016
lolzzzz...b.day isn't honeymoon na...I'v been busy but am definitely gonna update today...heart you'll
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Daeveed(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
blair01:
lolzzzz...b.day isn't honeymoon na...I'v been busy but am definitely gonna update today...heart you'll

Happy Independence Oh Blair.... #Buh Wer Our Update?? angry Ah Dan Reload Taya Oh!!
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Daeveed:
Happy Independence Oh Blair.... #Buh Wer Our Update?? angry Ah Dan Reload Taya Oh!!

Not only you my blooda and she said it is not honeymoon.
Hard to believe anyway.

HML Nne
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Am sorry guys if I kept you waiting. ...let me give you your good morning update...
Re: Nothing Like Love By Blair by blair01(f): 1:33am On Oct 02, 2016
Daddy you didn’t tell me you will be coming today?
Yes dear,I wanted to suprise you but something came up.
She took his briefcase from him before asking what came up.
It was Tare,he needed my help.
What? Don’t tell me you bailed that thief out?
calm down magie,I did the right thing. You and I know you are playing pranks all because you want him to get married to Joanne.
Is anything wrong with that? I want the best for my son not some gold digger’
You should be happy his changing from his bad ways,not trying to hurt his feelings. Stop rushing things,his still young and has a long way to go.
And so? I really don’t like what you did.Now I look like a fool.
Tano gave a short laugh,before looking at his wife.
By the way dear you look beautiful’.Am tired and off to my room.
Maggie sighed in frustration,What sort of man is this?She knew something was up but couldn’t place her fingers on it.She hadn’t seen her husband smile in years not to talk of laugh.What was making him happy? she wouldn’t say a lady because he had never cheated on her.Even though they rarely spend time together,his been the
ever faithful husband.
Her mind drifted back to our they met…
Flasback
You are living my son’s house today.
Mother please,just give me time..God never dissapoint those who trust in him.
You say trust? you are barren mageret.After destroying your wombs with several abortion you want my son to suffer the consequences with you.
Mother please don’t do this to me.
Don’t you dare,I am not your mother.And you cease to be my daughter imlaw today.
She threw her belongings out that cold night’
Don’t ever show yourself here again,your marriage to my son is over.
After lodging in an hotel,she decided to visit a nearby bar and forget her provlems.
There she met him,drinking.She took a seat beside him and ordered for her own drink.
After watching him for sometimes,she discovered he was crying’.Maggie thought it was rare for a man to cry so she took the courage to start a conversation forgetting her own problems.
Why do you care?
Am just concerned mr man,why are you crying? I have a bigger problem but still keep my feelings locked up.
Tano felt she was bold,only few ladies could ask a crying man questions.
My girlfriend was taken from me because am poor’
is that it? that’s a little bit childish you know. if it concerns you why am here alone.
I was thrown out by mother inlaw because am barren.
And who cares? was his response before he slumped on the chair.
She discovered he was heavily drunk,and hadn’t even paid for his drink.
She paid for his drink before taking him to the hotel she lodged with the help of the cab man
though she was charged heavily.
Their friendship grew beyond their own expectation,he was a good listener.
Few months after their meeting he met a friend of his who gave him a huge amount of money to start bussiness which brought so much profit. They did a courth wedding and left yenagoa to forget their past.
She wiped the tears that fell when she remembered the day she met her son.
Because of her predicament she turned to a regular visitor at the children’s playground. Watching them play and praying for her own breakthrough.
That particular day was children’s day which made the park crowded.she sat at one corner admiring the children,before the explosion. It came as a shock,no one had expected it.
While running away from the place,she saw a little boy crying in the midst of the crowd,no one seem to look at him.She picked the toddler and ran away’
She had planned to look for the owners of the baby when everywhere get calm but as days turned into weeks she felt so connected to the child and decided to keep him’
Fortunately her husband had gone for his first contract abroad,so she was left alone with little Ri’.Knowing he would force her to return the child to the owners she lied she adopted him.
Tano was excited about having a child and didn’t bother to find out about the adoption. He gave him “Tare”.The name he had planned with his lover Edna to name their first child.
She started having reasons to live when she had Richard’
Tano smiled happily when he recalled the events of the day.He was getting close to seeing his Edna again,Tare had told him all he needed to know about her parents and had promised to take him to were they lived the next day as he insisted. He never for once thought she could be so close.He just couldn’t wait to get a glimpse of her again.He couldn’t wait for tomorrow….
Everywhere is a mess,I can’t let you sleep here tonight let go to my place.
Don’t worry,I will do some cleaning.
Come on Tee,it’s been a long day and you are tired. I will get someone to do it for you.
Why are you doing all this Richard?
Do you really wanna know?
sure.That’s why am asking.
It’s because I love you. I know you wouldn’t take this serous but I really do,I never thought I could fall inlove but ever since the day I almost ran into you on the road,I couldn’t get you out of my mind..and am asking for a chance to prove my feelings for you....I might not be the best but I will try... he said making her heart beat faster

But

cuts her short

But I am flirt right? yeah I am but I will be willing to give that away if you consider me worthy to date you.
Tare was short of words.Was he willing to do all this for her?
Please say something,anything atall Tee…
Richard...I wish I could but I don't know what to say.
It’s okay,I understand.But it wouldn’t stop me from proving to you am a changed person.I will do anything to win your love.
Shall we? she said trying to change the topic.
Yeah,let’s get going it getting late already,you need to rest you have a date with my old man tomorrow.
Come of it Rich,am just taking him to my parents.Not a date.
Can I tag along?
If it’s okay with your dad.
Sure it will.so that means I’ll be seeing your mum again.
Maybe she will punish you for capturing her daughter’s heart this time around.
What do you mean?
Nothing’
I heard that right’…I mean that part of capturing her daughter’s heart,does it mean you are falling for me?
Don’t get your hopes up, it a no.let’s get going.
She took the lead feeling embarrassed of what she had said while he walked behind her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures That Clearly Illustrates How Time Has Really Changed / Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please / THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.