Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? (9713 Views)

SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? by Zealous2710(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good day guyz... I knw of d 3rd mainland bridge nd I've seen pictures of the proposed 4th mainland bridge. I've never heard anybody talk abt the 1st nd 2nd mainland bridge.
Now, my question is, where is d 1st nd d 2nd mainland bridge located?
Re: Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? by BuhariNaWah: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol
Jamb question.... Make Lagosians come answer o, I am in benin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? by DeSignatures(f): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Over to you Nairalanders grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? by thesicilian: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
BuhariNaWah:
Lol
Jamb question.... Make Lagosians come answer o, I am in benin
Hahaha. Wahala don show, everybody don dey relocate to their papa house...
In my own opinion I guess the Carter & Eko Bridges kind of serve as the 1st two mainland bridges. These are the 3 major bridges that connect the mainland to Island. Carter Bridge was built in 1901 while Eko Bridge construction started in 1965.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? by ucheheart(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Just waiting patiently
Re: Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? by whitebeard(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
They are both on the other side of the 3rd mainland bridge google it...!!
Re: Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? by Ojestas(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
First is at iwo road, ibadan and the second is in Gbongan, Osun state.
So, the elders decided to take the third to Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? by tdayof(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Eko and carter bridge .

1 Like

Re: Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? by Julietcutie(f): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
true I have been wondering too.... lagosians should answer please
Re: Where Is The 1st And 2nd Mainland Bridge Located??? by chocodaviva(f): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ojestas:
First is at iwo road, ibadan and the second is in Gbongan, Osun state.

So, the elders decided to take the third to Lagos.

Epic response
Completely hilarious:-P:-D:-D:-D:-):-):-P:-P
D elders must be drunk to av relocated d 3rd mainland bridge from ib to lag.....

(1) (Reply)

Audu Bako Zoological Garden Kano State Nigeria (Pics) / General Bahrain Migration Thread / Urgent Need For Moldovan Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.