Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

We Are Here Again , Laugh Out Loud - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / We Are Here Again , Laugh Out Loud (672 Views)

2017 Twitter Clap Backs And Epic Replies That Would Make You Laugh Out Loud / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / Laff Out Loud With My Hilarious Collections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Here Again , Laugh Out Loud by adesanya2014: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Just came back from work and I saw my younger sister lying down on a couch in the sitting rum . I didn't care to check what she was doing , I walked down to my room . 15 mins later I just decided to check my messages on facebook . I just saw an update from my sister saying. 'Having fun in Abuja ' chineke ! I quickly ran to check the sitting room to know if she was still there . She was scared to see my badge into her . To the glory of God she was still there . Click to : Download my comedy audio @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/107568

(1) (Reply)

Do This To Help Your Bro/sis In MMM. / A Christmas Carol Service In Sri Lanka Has Accidentally Printed The Lyrics Of Tu / Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part 9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.