Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? (2199 Views)

Man Wears Cloth Made With Rice Sack (Photo) / A Collection Of Funny African Pictures (just For Laughs) / Just For Fun! If You Were Asked To Collect #1000 Each From All Your EX How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by teewhizzy4real(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
So you have just been Mandated to fire one of this women….. Who Will It Be?

Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by greatnaija01: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
i will sack the one i want to marry. *wink* grin

3 Likes

Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by jimoceans14(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Everyone stays at her respected position,I can't let her/them go,NOoooo grin grin grin
Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by divinehand2003(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hard choice mehnnnnn

I am confused ooooo.

I will go with the guy below me.
Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by Deejay777(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hard choice mehnnnnn

I am confused ooooo.

I will go with the guy below me.
pls dnt sack me o.
Wel i'll sack personal trainer
Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by Fidelismaria: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
d secretary she fat aint too hot
Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
personal trainer is looks creepy and I don't really like girls with tatoos
Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by Davash222(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
I would gladly sack the Personal Assistant
The secretary can equally do the PA job.
Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
I will fire my secretary, my personal assistant will tske over...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by skondo09(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bleep all, sack all, recruit their fresh look alike...
Lobatan!!
Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by Cadamlk: 2:40am On Sep 18, 2016
I will first do cabinet resuffle,make that nanny my new trainer and then sack the old trainer. grin grin grin shocked
Re: Just For Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of This Female Staffs – Who Will It Be? by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2016
skondo09:
Bleep all, sack all, recruit their fresh look alike...
Lobatan!!
lolzzzzz, first class criminal u him u bbbbb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Funny Picture Will Make Your Day! / Man Discovered A New Method To Make Love / Guy pays friend's wife for s**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.