Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Who Will I Call - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Will I Call (662 Views)

Chelsea!!! How Many Times I Call Una Soooo? / Will I Die??? / Read A Funny Personal Tale Of My Fight Experience, Never Will I Fight Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will I Call by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
I went to a restaurant to eat with just N300, so I ordered food for N200 & meat N100. As I sat down to eat,a man sitting beside me and putting on anice shirt said " I love the way you eat, add more food, I will pay".I hastily added food for N500 and continued eating.He said again " you eat so well, go and add 2bottles of soft drinks so that you can drink after eating".I hastily made the order. After drinking 1bottle, as I was trying to open the 2nd bottle, the opener fell down, and I bent to pick it,I discovered that the man was bare footed! !!!., i then noticed he was a mad man.He laughed at me and said*" the way dem go take beat you for here today ehh, na only God go fit save you*
Re: Who Will I Call by lhawarl1(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Chaii ur own don done..... Just call GOD nd ask for forgiveness incase you die in the beating session

(1) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians In Heaven And Hell...naija No Dey Carry Last. / What Is The Way Forward? / "An Open Letter To Money, Owo, Ego, Kudi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.