Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Heavy Traffic Now Along Ugwuoba Road Enugu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Traffic Now Along Ugwuoba Road Enugu (483 Views)

Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Fuel Tanker Spills Content (photos) / Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Traffic Now Along Ugwuoba Road Enugu by Tkoy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please government should try and help the people of Enugu on this road . Enugu Onitsha express way. every body is now choosing the options of following Ugwuoba Road.

Re: Heavy Traffic Now Along Ugwuoba Road Enugu by giftedheart1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
dear op, nice observation. I travelled along that road today and I saw hell! i can't imagine travelling from Enugu to anambra for 4hours!!! it sucks! the road is terrible...I think the government have to do something quickly and this seems to be the only road linking the East to the West...
Re: Heavy Traffic Now Along Ugwuoba Road Enugu by Justiyke4u: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
That road is no longer funny
Re: Heavy Traffic Now Along Ugwuoba Road Enugu by tit(f): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
buhari is a big failure.
Opon all his promises, simple road from enugu to anambra he cannot repair.
Re: Heavy Traffic Now Along Ugwuoba Road Enugu by wristbangle: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
tit:
buhari is a big failure.
Opon all his promises, simple road from enugu to anambra he cannot repair.

Go and ask your abducted son who failed to construct roads in your region during his 5 useless years reign yet you people are masturbating that it's buhari fault about the current dilapidated roads. Shey sense dey inside wetin u talk so?

Btw, the current administration will soon rehabilitate it to shame you all.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nine Persons Feared Dead In Enugu/nsukka Auto-crash / 12 Die In Oyo-ogbomoso Auto Crash As Bus Plunges Into River / The Worlds Most Polluted City Is Now Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.