Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

FIFA 17: The Journey Trailer And Demos Download Links. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 17: The Journey Trailer And Demos Download Links. (1217 Views)

Latest Top 10 Android Soccer Games With Their Working Download Links / FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) / Adetomiwa Edun Featured As Alex Hunter In FIFA17 The Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 17: The Journey Trailer And Demos Download Links. by Trailers: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
“ My name is Alex Hunter; you don’t know me you soon will ”
A demo trailer for FIFA 17 game ‘ The Journey’ is here from EA Sports . The trailer features a “select experience” from FIFA 17’s intriguing-looking “The Journey ” mode. Past demos allowed users to test the new game play and graphics through playing single matches, but this teaser is different. In FIFA 17,
The Journey will allow gamers to play as a single character named
Alex Hunter as he attempts to become a star of one of the 20 English Premier League clubs.
Check out the trailer for FIFA 17-The Journey demos below – Man U version:

http://www.homeofmovietrailers.com/fifa-17-the-journey-trailer-and-demos-download-links/

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic On Pes 2017 / New Year Brain Training Puzzles Saturday003 Series / Game House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.