Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

Adult Male Bed-wetting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Adult Male Bed-wetting (1646 Views)

Primary School Love/if Na You Wetting You Go Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male Bed-wetting by Gentle99(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
A man who bed- wets went to see a psychiatrist. PSYCHIATRIST: Does a dream usually precede your bed- wetting? Tell me how it happens. MAN: A little demon appears to me in my sleep and says, "Oya, let us pee". Then, I wake up to see the bed wet with my urine. PSYCHIATRIST: This is what you must do. If the demon comes tonight and tells you "let us pee", just reply him that you have already peed. The man left and returned the following day with tears streaming down his face. PSYCHIATRIST: Why are you weeping? Didn't my therapy work? MAN: Walahi, you have worsened my case! PSYCHIATRIST: What? How? MAN: When the demon came, I told him I'd already peed. Then he said, "Oya, let us shit!".

1 Like

Re: Adult Male Bed-wetting by Fidelismaria: 12:27am On Sep 18, 2016
grin cheesy grin

den u go tell am u already pooed

(1) (Reply)

Six Golden Rules For F**king / Funny Video Brother And Sister Playful Stunt / December Prayer For December Fornicators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.