Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! (893 Views)

Help Me Celebrate Her, Its Her Birthday and she deserves a lot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by cherishsweet(f): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Thanks for clicking....

Join me in wishing this gentelman a happy birthday today...a darling father to his princesses... Awesome husband to his wifey..n d warmest friend to me and all he comes in contact with....
Happy birthday to you OBA as you are fondly called by us all...as you attain another year today may God give you happiness unequaled... Be blessed always....

On behalf of all the members of our group...we say ..age wit grace!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by Oba1ni(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Thank you so much my hyper bae as I do call you, & also I say thank you to dotmax, he created a channel for us to know each other and to my fellow #Babafaaji.

This FTC is dedicated to my sugar_sugar & my lovely princesses...... Including the wonderful people mentioned above.....

I pray that God will not leave you all even when your richly blessed...... You will love to serve God all the days of your lives in Jesus Name #Amen......

Hyper bae......... I can't thank you enough for your king gesture (Larger than life)

Crews!!!!! Am hoping to read from you concerning my comment.

1 Like

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by ammyluv2002(f): 12:15am On Sep 18, 2016
HBD Oba...God bless and keep you. Have fun

1 Like

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by cherishsweet(f): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Oba dearie...its but a lil tin to do...for you...you take out tym to make everyone smile n laugh...you are not only celebrated here with us...you are also celebrated in heaven...

It's you day oba....have fun dearie!!!hyper say xo!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by hertheytheydgee(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2016
OBA! As you add to your age today, I pray God to uplift you more and grant you endless wealth alongside sound health.

-AHMAD (hperchips sugar daddy)

1 Like

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Oba. Happy birthday brotherly

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2016
Oba1ni:
Thank you so much my hyper bae as I do call you, & also I say thank you to dotmax, he created a channel for us to know each other and to my fellow #Babafaaji.

This FTC is dedicated to my sugar_sugar & my lovely princesses...... Including the wonderful people mentioned above.....

I pray that God will not leave you all even when your richly blessed...... You will love to serve God all the days of your lives in Jesus Name #Amen......

Hyper bae......... I can't thank you enough for your king gesture (Larger than life)

Crews!!!!! Am hoping to read from you concerning my comment.

Why you carry fp na. What of cake and drink

Am in this plane coming to ya hood

1 Like

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2016
cherishsweet:
Thanks for clicking....

Join me in wishing this gentelman a happy birthday today...a darling father to his princesses... Awesome husband to his wifey..n d warmest friend to me and all he comes in contact with....
Happy birthday to you OBA as you are fondly called by us all...as you attain another year today may God give you happiness unequaled... Be blessed always....

On behalf of all the members of our group...we say ..age wit grace!!!!

Better pikin you try wellla. Chose 1. Am coming

1 Like

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by Oba1ni(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Thank you all for the love,

Haaaaaa......... Ahmad! Sugar daddy, and jeffoo..... U go be bible teacher be that o......

The caterers are in progress and for that your plane I no cum understand where ihn dey fly whether na inside Mud or Amala.

I dey cum make I enter Nigerian breweries from there to Guinness Nigeria.......

1 Like

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by samtee37(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2016
Hbd bro...wullnp

Have a blast bro

1 Like

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by Oba1ni(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Samm!!!!!!!!

Thank God am fasting today, cos that your meat na suya for night o.......

And na until nna chop the meat finish before I go break.
Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by samtee37(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oba1ni:
Samm!!!!!!!!

Thank God am fasting today, cos that your meat na suya for night o.......

And na until nna chop the meat finish before I go break.

No qualm.. .. Cherishsweet will help u preserve it now... .lol grin

1 Like

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by Oba1ni(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
I trust her na , she no sabi road to Liberia.
Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by cherishsweet(f): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
OBA! As you add to your age today, I pray God to uplift you more and grant you endless wealth alongside sound health.

-AHMAD (hperchips sugar daddy)

Com na me yu dey sugar daddy for....??chai...meka catch yu...

2 Likes

Re: He Deserves This!!!...yez He Does! by cherishsweet(f): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jeffboi:

Better pikin you try wellla. Chose 1. Am coming

Hehe...wait o...which kain ring b dah?

(1) (Reply)

Zircon Rentals / Top Nigerian Wedding Photographers (JDFrank Imagery) / Ushers And Models Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.