Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] (41653 Views)

Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by TunezMedia: 5:03am On Sep 18, 2016
RCA star, Davido in a snap has revealed that his own record label, DMW (Davido Music Worldwide) has signed on top music act, Dammy Krane.

Dammy krane has officially teamed up with award-winning Nigerian musician, David Adeleke and his label in a new management deal which was announced on Snapchat few minutes ago.

The snap says;
“It’s a done deal. Dammy has been signed to Davido Music Worldwide (DMW). 

Congrats to Dammy Krane and DMW on their new partnership...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/davido-signs-dammy-krane-to-his-record.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:27am On Sep 18, 2016
ooohhh I see...... o. b. o is signing
Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by ShutdownBrown24(m): 5:52am On Sep 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Chanchit: 5:58am On Sep 18, 2016
This Dammy Krane no serious jare.

26 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by IamNawty(f): 6:01am On Sep 18, 2016
Nawa ooo.. He is out of 2face record label alrdy?? Wen he is not a crios fellow undecided

Dammy dat suppose to open his own record label by now..
Olorun majekin kobata fegbe

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 18, 2016
As much as this is a good news..Dammy krane shud b ashamed of himself..Davido dey sign u?.. From havin 2baba as your boss to Davido. Instead of carvin a niche for yourself... Nawa o.

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by GoggleB(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2016
Nawa no wonder you said wizkid stole your song.. You really need to step up maybe singing is not ur calling.. No matter how hard u sing the till no go pass one week..

Congrats DMW signee u now finally OBO's boy.. Davido can now count u among those he buys jewelry for.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2016
This Dammy Krane no get shame + sense join..person wey suppose don build him own empire tey tey..just negodu

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2016
GoggleB:
Nawa no wonder you said wizkid stole your song.. You really need to step up maybe singing is not ur calling.. No matter how hard u sing the till no go pass one week..

Congrats DMW signee u now finally OBO's boy.. Davido can now count u among those he buys jewelry for.

No mind am..he dey use him Destiny play lawn tennis

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by GoggleB(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:

No mind am..he dey use him Destiny play long tennis
Na Serena Williams go fit help am use the destiny play well.

The scenario just be like make Lil kesh sign kiss Daniel

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2016
GoggleB:
Na Serena Williams go fit help am use the destiny play well.
grin grin
Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by GoggleB(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Lil kesh wey enter industry before u don get hin own record label.. you wan take special position and turn to hype man.. And so u can get to travel around with Davido nice move u get sense wey ur village people give you..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Mandynews(f): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Big congrats!! Hope they don't quarrel...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2016
this guy sef lipsrsealed.....I won't talk lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2016
GoggleB:

As in ehn,make i no talk wetin dey my mind.
Dammy krane becomes Davido's signee/boy..how ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Tobbey(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by GoggleB(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

As in ehn,make i no talk wetin dey my mind.
Dammy krane becomes Davido's signee/boy..how ridiculous.
Na both couz he go dey follow am waka upandan

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by emmabest2000(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
ooohhh I see...... o. b. o is signing
Ok ...

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by xreal: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2016
Ah, hope this wouldn't be a set-back for Dammy Krane.

I hope his task wouldn't just to be seen jumping behind in Davido's music videos.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Sharon6(f): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Nice one. More grease to their music career.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by oluwaVaz(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Congrats dammy
Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by DIKEnaWAR: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Shame!

And I thought Davido is a kid when it comes to music to be compared to Dammy Krane.

It's all about the money and contact sha, but I will listen to. Dammy Krane 20 times before Davido.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2016
Nawa oo

So davido's label will help his [size=2pt]already dead [/size]music career lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Lescott7(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2016
Thought is record label name O.B.O records... Which one be davido worldwide?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2016
2baba was not doing enough for him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by mercyviv(f): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2016
Maybe he's going from grass to grace this time grin. Wait o, Who is older among them both?

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by winkmart: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2016
David needs a versatile producer....not those Piano boys that will give u sounds, someone that can give u ideas on the best tune and melodies to use..

. the main reason why YBNL will survive for a long time is cuz of those 2 guys they got... Pheelzz and Young Jon... What a lot of these artistes don't understand that the producer is the bedrock of most songs, they decide if ur song will hit or not..

David should also sack Danagog ,that one is better as a band boy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by chetteh: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2016
Yes'. Dat right
Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Timbuktu14(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:

No mind am..he dey use him Destiny play long tennis
Its lawn!!

He's an adult... He made his decision! Respect it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by Neddstark: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2016
Tuface no sabi handle record label. The poor boy had to find his square root

12 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by mooremoney(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2016
Hope wizkid does not break his head again??

3 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] by iamharkinwaley: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Mehn Dammy Krane fall hand o
So nah those small boys wey Davido get 4 label he go dey follow yan.... That's rubbish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.