Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down (32515 Views)

I Just Got A New Job But I'm Confused Whether To Go For It Or Not / Why Do Unemployed Nigerians Want A Job But Reject Marketing Job At All Cost? / When You're Not Qualified For A Job But You Have Connections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by euchaaria: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2016
cry I'm still devastated...sequel to my last thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3339626/meet-me-mega-hilton-hotel I braced up yesterday and went ahead to meet the man yesterday.. He sat me down and went straight to the point, that if I don't lay with me i should forge about the job that he is untouchable..I was just staring at him, and as he finished talking,I just told him they"God bless you sir, you will surely be rewarded, I won't budge to your offer, but will keep on searching until God gives me my ordained job". I was almost in tears,but just struggled to hold my self and calmly walked out.. I'm still in bed till now, too weak to stand up..I leave the man to his fate , he has a score with whatever God he serves...

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by maggilove(f): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2016
You took the right decision my sister, leave him to God and you will get yours later.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by euchaaria: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2016
maggilove:
You took the right decision my sister, leave him to God and you will get yours later.
cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by tempest01(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2016
euchaaria:
cry I'm still devastated...sequel to my last thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3339626/meet-me-mega-hilton-hotel I braced up yesterday and went ahead to meet the man yesterday.. He sat me down and went straight to the point, that if I don't lay with me i should forge about the job that he is untouchable..I was just staring at him, and as he finished talking,I just told him they"God bless you sir, you will surely be rewarded, I won't budge to your offer, but will keep on searching until God gives me my ordained job". I was almost in tears,but just struggled to hold my self and calmly walked out.. I'm still in bed till now, too weak to stand up..I leave the man to his faith, he has a score with whatever God he serves...

You took the right decision.
You come out as someone intelligent. Your time will come. You don't need to feel bad about it....even in your previous thread, you were told. It was obvious where he was driving at. You've cleared the air with him. Now it's your performance at the recruitment process that will be the only deciding factor.

Goodluck.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by pat1612(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2016
You did the right thing but would have been more appropriate for you to slap him in front of all people in hotel and cry so when they ask you what happen you could have told them story and embarrass him in full view. grin grin grin
A walk of shame would have followed which would have made you feel better cheesy cheesy

Just my view no offence intended kiss kiss kiss

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by euchaaria: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2016
tempest01:

You took the right decision.
You come out as someone intelligent. Your time will come.
amen cry ..happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by euchaaria: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2016
pat1612:
You did the right thing but would have been more appropriate for you to slap him in front of all people in hotel and cry so when they ask you what happen you could have told them story and embarrass him in full view. grin grin grin
A walk of shame would have followed which would have made you feel better cheesy cheesy

Just my view no offence intended kiss kiss kiss
cry
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by tempest01(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2016
euchaaria:
amen cry ..happy Sunday

Happy Sunday...put a smile on that pretty face. wink wink

3 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by nerdymufasa(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2016
Hmm, some pple sha, I know a way of handling his kind so he doesn't do it to the next lady...

Anyways, it's a good thing they did not offer you a job in such an environment with such 'untouchable' superiors...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by pat1612(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2016
euchaaria:
cry

Don't worry you will get a better job offer just keep on trying cheesy cheesy

And for clarification walk of shame would have been of the guy in question and he would have never tried it again in his life what kind of man want favor in return of job.
As of your prospect of getting job with organisation is over if i were u in your place and had some proof regarding his demand i would have went to office and have shown it to all his co workers so as for them to know what kind of person they are working with and believe me he would have got a lesson for life if even no body can remove him from his job the shame that he would have face would have been enough of revenge wink wink angry angry
My point of view kiss
Best of luck for your job hunt grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Some people will just act as if sex is one big deal. Will the man now say he doesn't have a wife or girlfriend?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by euchaaria: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
pat1612:

Don't worry you will get a better job offer just keep on trying cheesy cheesy

And for clarification walk of shame would have been of the guy in question and he would have never tried it again in his life what kind of man want favor in return of job.
As of your prospect of getting job with organisation is over if i were u in your place and had some proof regarding his demand i would have went to office and have shown it to all his co workers so as for them to know what kind of person they are working with and believe me he would have got a lesson for life if even no body can remove him from his job the shame that he would have face would have been enough of revenge wink wink angry angry
My point of view kiss
Best of luck for your job hunt grin
cry
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2016
euchaaria:
cry
not even a head? undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Hisduchess(f): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2016
please what is greasing of bed biko.I need clarifications pls.
happy Sunday holy and chosen people

4 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by euchaaria: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2016
wailing:

not even a head? undecided
that is uncalled for dear..happy Sunday

6 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by MilesLamar(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Oh dear, I don't knw who u are, but I will look for you and marry you

5 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2016
Hisduchess:
please what is greasing of bed biko.I need clarifications pls.

happy Sunday holy and chosen people
come here lemme pound u tongue
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by uboma(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2016
@ op, do you have a recording of your conversation with the man asking to have canal knowledge of you in exchange of a job?

What is the name of the organisation where this man works in?

If the answer to the first question is YES, kindly send me a PM.

14 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Millsz: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Must have taken alot of guts to turn down his offer. Just keep searching, a much better job would surely come your way. Be strong

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Udochee(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2016
euchaaria
tis well babe.am sure if you had given in to his request, there is a possibility of him asking again or passing you among his close friends for a chunk.just keep your heads high & let it slide.better days ahead for you

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2016
Abeg move on... The lord will bring a better offer your way.

1 Like

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2016
MilesLamar:
Oh dear, I don't knw who u are, but I will look for you and marry you
Yimu

1 Like

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by DrayZee: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
You still went alone. Just thank God it wasn't something more serious.
Don't worry, there are other opportunities available.
Who knows... Maybe that job is not for you.

1 Like

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by herald9: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
You had the opportunity to nail him but you let it pass by.

Now another lady out there will still fall a victim, when that Idiat would've been made to face the full wrath of the recession after he must have been sacked and shamed...

When you see something, say something.

Change begins with you, Ma.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by DrayZee: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
herald9:
You had the opportunity to nail him but you let it pass by.

Now another lady out there will still fall a victim, when that Idiat would've been made to face the full wrath of the recession after he must have been sacked and disgraced...

When you see something, say something.

Change begins with you, Ma.
She may neither have had the strength nor the time to pursue a lawsuit.
And it's not as if it would get her the job afterwards.

1 Like

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by herald9: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
DrayZee:

She may neither have had the strength nor the time to pursue a lawsuit.
And it's not as if it would get her the job afterwards.
On her other thread, several people suggested she went with a recorder and, or a police officer. That shiit would've ended there and other employers will take caution.

If we continue sidelining ourselves, sadly this illegal practice will never stop.

24 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by DrayZee: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
herald9:

On her other thread, several people suggested she went with a recorder and, or a police officer. That shiit would've ended there and other employers will take caution.

If we continue sidelining ourselves, sadly this illegal practice will never stop.
You seem to have forgotten that we're in Nigeria. Once the guy drop small money, the entire lawsuit will be swept under the carpet.

3 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Don't worry my dear! Things will eventually turn out well for you. You are a virtuous woman. Keep it up! But on the other hand, if this man is not married, it could be a test you know!? Just saying.....tho I'm not sure. He could be looking for a wife, sees you and then decides to test you........and you passed! Don't quote me, I'm just trying to see this in a different way.
Then if he really wants to get down there......then I leave him to God.....the great judge!

#keepsearching
#keeponkeepingon

1 Like

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by herald9: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
DrayZee:

You seem to have forgotten that we're in Nigeria. Once the guy drop small money, the entire lawsuit will be swept under the carpet.
Who's talking about a lawsuit here?

Maybe you've forgotten that the media is more effective than our judiciary system.

Just let his face grace the Internet, and the rest would be handled by nature grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmmmm, but y go in d First place Is der something we don't know. We truly are in end times. In many companies and firms ,servicing of ogas nd manager has been included in their job description. Nawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / FRSC Recruitment Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.