Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. (3274 Views)

Meet Jane Watiri: Kenyan Prostitute Turned Pastor & Motivational Speaker / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Okay... Expect my reply shortly and this better work.
DanielGb:

Haha! Diaboli wat? I no dey that side.

It simple.

Step 1:
Take a clean paper. Write numerically, a list of answered prayers you can remember from last 5 years till today.

For confidential reasons.
I will reply you by email: danielakins4real@gmail.com
Send me the List to the email.

After then, i will tell you STEP 2.
Its something that will surprise you.
cheesy
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by DanielGb(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Millerz:
I will be expecting it. You have to make it work.
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Nothing wrong with motivation. It's better that what most do - create non existent curses that end up doing derailing people who would otherwise be motivated.
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by Suspectzero(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2016
DanielGb:

I don't get you.
Do you mean to say Christianity is a SCAM! and also, Are you soliciting for ISLAM?
Two different questions. I want your own side of the story.

I don't believe in any religion. Islam is the worst and most backwards of them all.
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by Weah96: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2016
Millerz:
That's why I prefer old generation churches. They preach salvation, holiness and righteousness.

Joel Osteen, David Ibiyome, Pastor Chris, T.D Jakes, Creflo Dollar, Joseph Prince etc are all motivational speakers.

Motivational speaking is the tell tale sign of atheists who are beginning to regain their conscience. It's sad to lie to people, especially the old and young, so you tell them general motivational things rather than the falsehood called revelation or prophecy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by DanielGb(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Millerz:

Its been few days past now Millerz. It like the list will be long o.

Still expecting it.
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by DanielGb(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2016
Suspectzero:

I don't believe in any religion. Islam is the worst and most backwards of them all.

Henhe. Okay.
What do you believe in?
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by DanielGb(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Muafrika2:
Nothing wrong with motivation. It's better that what most do - create non existent curses that end up doing derailing people who would otherwise be motivated.

So you are saying the environment make them switch to motivational speakers by force?
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by DanielGb(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Weah96:

Motivational speaking is the tell tale sign of atheists who are beginning to regain their conscience. It's sad to lie to people, especially the old and young, so you tell them general motivational things rather than the falsehood called revelation or prophecy.

Are you complicating issues here? You seems to falsify revelation or prophecy.
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
DanielGb:

So you are saying the environment make them switch to motivational speakers by force?
Yes. The systems of the current world make it necessary. It's also an important part of the gospel and has always been taught...

Many times what is categorised as motivation is the practical application of God's word e.g:

- Live at peace with your neighbour and yourself,
- Practical guides of how to conquer vices like anger, addictions, laziness, fear, etc
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
honestly you wont believe i was admitted at the hospital yesterday.. Was sick but im feeling better now. I'll send the mail now.
DanielGb:

Its been few days past now Millerz. It like the list will be long o.

Still expecting it.
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
DanielGb

Its been sent. Do check your mail. Thanks.
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by DanielGb(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Muafrika2:

Yes. The systems of the current world make it necessary. It's also an important part of the gospel and has always been taught...

Many times what is categorised as motivation is the practical application of God's word e.g:

- Live at peace with your neighbour and yourself,
- Practical guides of how to conquer vices like anger, addictions, laziness, fear, etc

How does motivation applies to the practical application of Gods words. I disagree 100%. How does anger motivate me. How does laziness motivate me? Explain.
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
DanielGb:

How does motivation applies to the practical application of Gods words. I disagree 100%. How does anger motivate me. How does laziness motivate me? Explain.
Those negative things like anger, laziness don't motivate. They are vices. But there are ways of learning how to overcome them, that is what is motivation.

This is God's word:

Proverbs 13:4 |
The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.

This is a motivational quote↓↓

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by DanielGb(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Millerz:
honestly you wont believe i was admitted at the hospital yesterday.. Was sick but im feeling better now. I'll send the mail now.

Please take Care of your self.
I have send you my reply.
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by EazyMoh(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Suspectzero:
Because the new generation is too smart to fall for bullshit miracles. social media and technology would totally catch them out. Fake religions always roll with the times. Except babaric islam that's stuck in the 3rd century or whatever bumfawk century it came from.
Lol! Doesn't that tells you may be Islam is the. real deal?
Re: ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. by DanielGb(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
EazyMoh:

Lol! Doesn't that tells you may be Islam is the. real deal?

There we go again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? / Could These Terrible Dreams Suggest She Is Possessed? / REVEALED!!!! How Odumeje Was Disgraced, Arrested In Anambra State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.