Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics (26687 Views)

7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry / City Car Driving Expert 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Lol...cool.
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by leospruce(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
Nice concept. Y not add all those officials u v mentioned, it cld hlp one getting used to dem in reality especially wen u evade dem n they chase aftr u. Also add whr u hit a part of d president's convoy n they chase aftr u. Imagine whr a driver is bn chased aftr by d mighty FG n he dare not get caught to receive d beating of his life. Dat will be awesome right? smiley smiley
lol at least he should add it if we can't do it in real life we should try it invideo game
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by swizzdre(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
Nice concept. Y not add all those officials u v mentioned, it cld hlp one getting used to dem in reality especially wen u evade dem n they chase aftr u. Also add whr u hit a part of d president's convoy n they chase aftr u. Imagine whr a driver is bn chased aftr by d mighty FG n he dare not get caught to receive d beating of his life. Dat will be awesome right? smiley smiley
I concur
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by H2Ossss(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Nice concept... Looking forward to playing it

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2016
Hope the roads have potholes? Since it is lagos based?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Xmen149(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Not real yet,.add all those officials,3rd mainland bridge traffic and the driver trying to beat it b4 it starts by 5pm,our brutal military guys and d driver beating them in their game,people avoiding over head pedestrian crossing and the driver trying to avoid hiting them,other busses including brt and geting cop chase by all official everytime you use the brt lane to avoid traffic...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by kaythinks(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Nice concept......Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Xmen149(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2016
H2Ossss:
Nice concept... Looking forward to playing it
Lol,that pix ..i dnt believe it,lol..
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by favourmic(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2016
Alaba games

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2016
XketchDesigns:
2016 almost 2017 with brick graphics.. grin grin grin grin grin

this is something anybody can do with one month of learning java or python programming.
however, it is nice to have something with the local content, we must step up our game to be at where the major countries in the world are.

this just makes me think of what the might have showed mark zuckerberg when he was in nigeria, the guy will just be laughing in his mind, looking and be like seriously?? grin grin
,, maybe i didn't read your comments well,, did i miss the part where you showed us the one you've created?
Na people like you no dey ever make money for life undecided
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Gofwane(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2016
XketchDesigns:

this is something anybody can do with one month of learning java or python programming.
however, it is nice to have something with the local content, we must step up our game to be at where the major countries in the world are.

this just makes me think of what the might have showed mark zuckerberg when he was in nigeria, the guy will just be laughing in his mind, looking and be like seriously?? grin grin
true talk. This game is the worse and most boring game to ever exist. Even that car race abi na dodging game on that brick game that existed way back is more interesting!

Forget those people telling the op kudos. They are not being realistic with him. They are telling op kudos while they are yimu, yimuing him behind his back.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by josieboy: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2016
What problem does this solve na ?? Nigerian developers and stupid ideas are 5 & 6 !

spinna:
Nothing will relieve your tension like driving around lagos with no rules and no consequences. No LASTMA, or police, no VIO officers and no Go Slow.

Imagine driving at top speed through Lagos and performing flying stunts with your car without hurting yourself or anybody else. Lag Racer is coming!. The beta version download will be made available soon

@lalasticlala people should know about this so FP please?

Check out the game play video & pics below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K54HdhR616k&list=PLCYevrKgWXcxSGfgWO3YkBMo2Ir5hQdy-&index=1

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by ChuxMyk(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
UncleSnr:
I think you should add those law enforcement agancies and add options to bribe them with coins when caught defaulting during a race.
Lmao. Unrepentant Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by ChuxMyk(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
josieboy:
What problem does this solve na ?? Nigerian developers and stupid ideas are 5 & 6 !

Lol. The fifa and pes you've been playing since, e solve any problem 4 u?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
spinna:
Nothing will relieve your tension like driving around lagos with no rules and no consequences. No LASTMA, or police, no VIO officers and no Go Slow.

Imagine driving at top speed through Lagos and performing flying stunts with your car without hurting yourself or anybody else. Lag Racer is coming!. The beta version download will be made available soon

@lalasticlala people should know about this so FP please?

Check out the game play video & pics below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K54HdhR616k&list=PLCYevrKgWXcxSGfgWO3YkBMo2Ir5hQdy-&index=1

My guy, your game is nice, it just looks mediocre, your concept is awesome, however you need to work on it more if possible get help from other developers this has to look more real, like the asphalt 8 game, look at the cities the way they look real.

You can do it bro!

Sky is your stepping stone. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by bulletproofmonk(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Reminds me of when I had an Atari in 1989.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Babysho(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
XketchDesigns:

however, it is nice to have something with the local content, we must step up our [size=16pt]GAME[/size] to be at where the major countries in the world are.

Now, that's a punchline

1 Like

Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Emeka71(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Confirmed game.
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
XketchDesigns:
2016 almost 2017 with brick graphics grin grin
what would u now say bout the graphics of mine craft?
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
nfs mostwanted still epic
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Bestow7: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
OK good
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by lilreese: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
This graphics sha
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by appcypher: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
XketchDesigns:
Oh Oh, I would love to see you create something close to that after 1 month of learning Java or Python.
Even if you create just a moving car without the environment, I will applaud you.
Bloody civilians! undecided Dem no sabi how to program, just to dey yarn gibberish.

As for the game developer, I will tell him to look into shader development. His 3D models are not bad looking. But he needs to work more on the look of the materials, so they can look more realistic.
Adding atmospherics like lens flare, fogs, goes a long way to improve the graphics. Chromatic abberation, skid marks. Lots of other improvements can be done.
I will like to share the little I know about shaders to make this game look better. That is if you are using Unity game engine.
Good luck! wink
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by josieboy: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yes, reduces stress for me and they make money too .. Can his game do any of those MUMU ?

ChuxMyk:

Lol. The fifa and pes you've been playing since, e solve any problem 4 u?
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Oballer: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
directonpc:

Can you be more positive?

But he said the truth. Nice idea infact brilliant idea. but the guy can step it up a notch. imagine what pokemon go was like years ago and now its so freaking real.

This looks like those old Contra Game. imagine if he adds up all the aforementioned...thats a Grand Theft Auto - The Naija drift in the making...lets try and meet up with the world not drag in their wake...feel me?
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by ChuxMyk(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
josieboy:
Yes, reduces stress for me and they make money too .. Can his game do any of those MUMU ?

Lmao. You don play am?
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by cangoallnyt: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Funbii:
Brilliant
damn! you beautiful!
kindly follow back so that we chat on a better platform..hope to hr bk frm u! smiley
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by UncleSnr(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Lmao. Unrepentant Nigerians.
Haba, Isn't that the reality in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by ChuxMyk(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
UncleSnr:
Haba, Isn't that the reality in Nigeria?
Lol. Totally my brother. Lmao
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
The graphics are too blur abeg, TF! For this kind HD era? Oga go and study more oh, haba
Re: Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics by Sanni45(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? / League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) / Pc Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.